A Day on the Water with my Baby

Story Info
Kristi and Alyssa set sail with a few friends.
2k words
4.52
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristi444
Kristi444
245 Followers

If you've read any of my previous stories, you likely recall that I found my way out of a traumatizing marriage several years ago. It was surely a struggle, both during and after, followed by a couple of depressing years of lockdowns and hardships. As a high school teacher, my life seemed to evaporate, or at least transform beyond recognition. But 2022 was a turn for the better. And even though she'll probably never read this, I am compelled to give joyous credit where credit is due.

I am in a relationship now--with Alyssa (from my previous stories), and I dare say I am in love. And in a way that is unique and fresh, and makes me want to sing with cartoon birds and dot my "i"s with little hearts. It's been a strange journey for sure, but perhaps I actually do have a happy ending in store for me. At a minimum, I am crazy in love, and that's not a bad thing at all.

Alyssa has brought things out of me I had no idea were even inside me. She's sweet, thoughtful and funny. But she's also daring, spontaneous, and so completely open. It's intoxicating to be around her, and so I thought I'd share a couple of true stories about the sexy woman who changed my life for the better--and who I hope I'll spend many more years together with.

Here's one experience I hope you'll enjoy reading almost as much as I am going to enjoy reliving it as I type. 

Alyssa has a sailboat, and I have discovered that when she spends time on it, her personality amplifies and she becomes almost impossibly alluring. I've spent many nights below deck with her, and yes, those experiences are as raw and sexual as you might expect, but I'm referring to so much more than kisses and caresses. The way she does "stuff"....expertly sailing the boat (which looks massively complicated to me), or something as simple as putting up her hair to concentrate on steering or docking, makes me feel like an army of butterflies was released inside me. We typically day trip with a few of her sailing friends that comprise a real crew, but she can actually do pretty much everything herself. She is so impressive, she makes me proud. And...did I mention sexy?

About three weeks ago (I meant to write this so many times since then, but back-to-school responsibilities kept knocking me off track. Hello long-weekend, finally!) we took a day trip cruise to a little town I've never been to. All the towns she takes me to are quaint, lovely, and romantically welcoming to the sailing crowd. She knows so many of the people in the ports and docks, just watching her interact with authority is something to behold. For this trip, she asked two of her friends to help crew the boat, and with a gorgeous sunrise as our backdrop, we were off.

All of our trips so far have been in Long Island Sound, so we don't exactly have to contend with any open seas, or Hollywood disasters. Our experiences on the water practically defined the phrase "smooth sailing." And with a couple of experienced mates aboard, I was looking forward to a fantastic day of sight seeing from the water, and if weather permitted, a little bit of anchored floating. Alyssa has a few tubes onboard that are so comfy in the water, I'd swear they were more delicious than a luxury hotel bed. 

Alyssa and I are both in our 40s, but her two friends were in their late 20s, and handsome. They know Alyssa well enough to know her sexual orientation, so I didn't really have a fear of any funny business or weird moments on the water. They were respectful, fun, and really interesting to talk to.

Oh, and they were also stupidly attractive. Did I say that already? Just throwing that in there. Mark was a shaggy hair sunkissed yacht club type, John was a bearded, sleeveless specimen with rippling biceps and an air horn smile. Gorgeous, both of them. Obviously, I didn't have a romantic interest in either of them, especially being with Alyssa, but I do confess that it has been literally years since I've been with a man. I'm sure you can calculate my enthusiasm for the next six to eight hours. I felt buzzed and so happy to be me in that moment.

When Alyssa sails, she often wears long sleeves, even when it's hot out, to prevent sunburn. She has a particular shirt, light blue, that has to be the lightest material known to man. I"m sure it's some sort of poly lycra, but it's not stretchy, just comfy. She looks gorgeous in it. When we are planning to do something like floating or being in the water at all, she wears her swimsuit under it. Nothing too daring--on this day, just a pretty one-piece with diagonal stripes. 

Everything "sailing" is new to me, so watching her proficiency and listening to her order around two young men was--well, not really diminishing my low grade arousal from the moment we pushed off. A few hours later, the air was filled with sunshine, salty air, and a lot of laughs. We found a nice secluded spot, and anchored. It was floating time. 

Alyssa only has two floats, so we decided to take turns. Apparently the work on a boat never ends, so the guys kept busy while we peeled our tops and shorts off and dove into the blue water. There was nothing sexually overt happening--nothing you wouldn't see at the shore or even a backyard pool, but I felt a stab of need watching Alyssa lay back on her tube. Her wet skin was a healthy pink (she doesn't really tan) and something about the way her enormous breasts flattened to her chest as the tube bobbed just electrified me. For the first time, I wished our male friends would disappear so I could attack her in the tube like Jaws and devour her whole. The Sound water is chilly, and her nipples stiffened and stayed that way for the entire half hour we floated a few feet from the boat. From time to time, Mark and John would talk to us, and I watched their reactions closely. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice both of them "appreciating" our nearly bare breasts with a few very obvious stares. 

I liked how it felt. My swimsuit was cut a bit more conservatively than Alyssa's (I have to have padding to sort of hide my piercings, but I didn't really care if anyone saw). My mind started to drift to some very erotic places, and I found myself becoming more aroused by the minute. 

When we climbed back onboard, Alyssa made a grab for her wispy light blue top and put it on over her swimsuit, shaking out her long strawberry hair. Nonchalantly, she wriggled underneath and managed to peel her swimsuit down around her waist, I suppose to keep the top dry. But I looked at her, brushing her hair back--braless in that barely-there material--and almost had a heart attack. 

The wind is always whipping on the water, and the thin fabric clung to her enormous breasts like it was vapor, even contouring to her ample cleavage. Her nipples were still erect, and she looked stunning. Hair blowing, sexy tits almost on display, and no shorts. My heart pounded as I watched Mark and John gawk. I couldn't blame them. I was drooling myself. And every few seconds, she would catch my eye, offering me a little cheshire half grin. Wow, she knew exactly what she was doing. She was torturing me. And them. I was fighting my arousal like crazy.

When Mark and John took their turn on the floats, Alyssa told them we were going to go below deck "out of the sun," but they knew exactly what she meant. Alyssa and I were going to have sex. I burned for her, I was vibrating I was so aroused. 

When we got below deck, she ravished me. Kisses on my mouth, my neck, my shoulders. I started panting, and slid my fingers under her top. But she shook her head...instead taking my hand and leading me to the bed. Her eyes were gleaming with a fiery look, hair still wet, and she grinned with evil intent. Instead, she slid her hand under her own top, and whispered.... "Did you want to watch me take this off?"

Jesus, was this a rhetorical question? I ached for it. Yes, please. She sensed my arousal and continued daringly.

"Did you want to watch me take it off on deck?"

Oh, Jesus.

"You mean.." I started to whisper. She interrupted my words with a hot, deep kiss and continued her thought. "Mm hmm...in front of everyone."

I felt Alyssa's hand peel my swimsuit to the side and ease a finger inside me as I gasped. She knew exactly how to push my buttons--she always does.

"Do you think Mark and John know my fingers are already inside you?"

I nodded, the words impossible to form. Fuck. They knew.

"Do you think they'd be hard if they could see us right now?" She peeled her top all the way off and licked her wet finger before rolling her own nipples in front of me. I felt unbalanced I was so aroused. She attacked me once again, and this time she didn't stop. She tore my swimsuit all the way off until I was naked, freeing my own ample tits, and leaned in to lap and lick my tan thighs...all the way up to my sex, before whispering...

"Do you think they have nice cocks, Kristi?"

I was jelly. I whimpered and nodded, panting and breathing so hard. "Yes."

"Do you think I'd look sexy....sucking them?"

I knew this was just pillow talk--I had spent hours watching their interaction, and there was no sign whatsoever that anything had happened between them, but in that moment, I could see it all so perfectly in my mind, it was making my head spin. Would she? Would my sexy girlfriend ever suck those two young cocks? In front of me? Oh my goodness, I could feel everything building like a pressure cooker. Mark and John couldn't see us, but they were just a few feet away outside, and this amazing girl was tormenting me with mental images of her satisfying both of them at the same time. 

Alyssa slid three fingers inside me, pumping fast, and with her other hand, she grabbed my wrist and brought my hand to her lips. Opening her mouth over several of my fingers, she began to suck like she was giving a blowjob, even as she fingered me. When she whispered, "Do you think they'd both cum in my mouth if it felt this good?"

I exploded in a writhing orgasm that seemed to last half a minute. I convulsed, spasmed and used every fiber of my being to not scream at the top of my lungs as Alyssa furiously pumped my pussy and almost gagged on my fingers.

She's like nothing I ever experienced. She leaves me breathless.

She destroyed me. Everything she does destroys me, and I love her so much. It makes me feel a bit sad and guilty that I hide my life here from her. I guess it's just too scary a proposition to entertain. To flog the pun, I suppose I just don't want to rock the boat. But I'm tempted. 

A half hour later, we were back sailing to our port as if nothing happened, but everyone knew it had. Nothing sexual happened beyond that (at least not until Alyssa and I could be alone again--a story for another time), but there was just this crackling erotic electricity in the air, and we all felt it. Everyone does around my love. They can't help it. 

And neither can I.

Kristi444
Kristi444
245 Followers