The Treehouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Apocalypse.
9.7k words
4.76
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

`She worked on making a loin cloth, gave up on the top, it didn't seem to matter. The bottoms didn't seem to matter either, but they gave her some small feeling of security. Making the moccasins was more time consuming and she was not really aware of the time passing until this infuriating naked man steps up to her and hits her with a stick. Not hard enough to hurt, mind you, but it got her attention. "What the crap was that for?" She yelled while getting quickly to feet.

He then handed her the stick and said, "Hit me!"

"Hit you, oh I'll hit you alright, I'm gonna wear your ass out!" She exclaimed all the while swinging the stick at him. Now he didn't have anything in his hands to fight back with yet somehow, she ended up on the ground and he had the stick in his hand. He then helped her up and gave her the stick back. "Again", after ending up on her ass too many times to count she stopped and asked, "Are you having fun? Obviously, I can't hurt you, I knew that without the show and tell. What is the point of throwing me around?"

"Do you want to learn?"

"Yes"

"You fight with your brain. When your opponent brings the stick back you have them at a disadvantage. They are reaching back and if you're fast enough you can step up and grasp their hands and put one foot behind theirs and push. They have no leverage and they can't step back so they hit the ground and again if you're fast enough you take the stick from them while they are falling. You have to be fast and react without thinking. It takes practice, lots of practice and we will work on it. In the meantime, have you ever shot a bow?" And as if by magic he hands her a bow with a quiver full of arrows. Then heads over to a pile of junk and sets up a target. Looked kind of like a scarecrow made of grass.

"Weren't you worried I would shoot you?" she asked him, and he just laughed.

"You have to string the bow first."

"Oh, uh how do you do that?"

He slowly and patiently showed her how to string the bow. After working it over a few dozen times she felt ready for the next step and reached for an arrow. It was a simple enough step to put the arrow on the string, or at least it looked that way. How something so simple could be so complicated. The arrow went on a certain way and had to notch on the string in a precise spot or the shot would be wobbly. After a few lessons he then showed her how to stand and how to bring the string back to her cheek. She had no idea how to aim so she just pointed at the scarecrow and let go. Next thing she knew she was on the ground holding her boob and wondering how she shot herself.

Mr. Hotshot was staring at her with one eyebrow raised really high. He then headed off somewhere and came back with some sort of cloth. He sat her up and wrapped her up, or the girls at least. "Seems these tits you wanted me to notice got in the way of the string. Until you learn to hold them out of the way we might need to wrap them up." That was the first time he had touched the girls and in spite of the pain in the right one his hands were gentle. Not sure who got the biggest surprise, him or her. She was surprised that someone touching her didn't piss her off and he was surprised at how something so simple as touching her could make his heartbeat increase. He quickly helped her up and continued on as if nothing had happened. With a few more mishaps making her right girl a bit tender he placed a small piece of leather under the wrap, once again touching her tenderly. When she tried again, she noticed the string slap, but it wasn't near as painful. It took a bit of practice to hold the bow in just the right place so the string didn't hit her. He then told her to go find all the arrows. He told her she shot 15 times and to not come back until she had them all. Arrows are important and hard to replace so finding them and keeping track of them is part of the job. She was not surprised to notice that the scarecrow was not harmed at all in this endeavor.

He ended up adding a backdrop behind the target in order to save the search time. After enough time had gone by and her arms felt like noodles, he let her stop. She had out of hundreds of tries actually hit the scarecrow once, in the arm. Besides feeling tired she felt useless. He took the bow from her and one arrow, turned without a second glance put the arrow dead center in the poor target.

"Will I ever get better?" She asked him. "What do I have to do?"

"Yes, and practice. I have been shooting a bow since I was 4 or 5 years old. It will be hard for me to explain how to do it because I don't think about what I'm doing I just do it. Muscle memory and practice. I don't remember a day that I didn't shoot the bow at a target or rabbits. Just like fighting with the stick. We practiced as kids and after they were all gone, and I was alone I practiced by myself. I spent 2 hours every day working on my fighting skills and at least that much time shooting. Hunt rabbits with a bow and go hungry when you miss, and you will learn. Survival is a powerful motivator."

That was one of the longest conversations she had ever had with him, at least from his side. She tended to ramble on and on. Simple enough to say, practice 2 hours a day, but to actually do, that was gonna be hard. But survival is a powerful motivator. If she was going to be useful, hell if she was just going to be less of a burden, she was going to have to suck it up and work at it. It's funny she had always thought she was a survivor but in reality, she didn't survive, she just endured the treatment life had given her, but her captors actually provided for her. Now she was going to actually learn how to survive.

"I'm not sure why you decided to spare me, but I'm thankful. I can see that it's going to be a while before I'm no longer a burden. I'm not sure I'll ever be useful, but I will try."

"As long as you're trying, we'll be fine, if I see you being lazy, I'll just paddle your ass and remind you!"

He said that with a straight face, so she didn't think he was kidding. "Did you just threaten me with a spanking? Like a little kid disobeying his parents. You would put me over your knee and paddle me? Part of me wants to dare you to try but I realize that you could do it without breaking a sweat. Why would you do that? I would rather you hit me with a stick or slap me upside the head than have you spank me."

Now he wasn't sure if it was meant as a joke or not. He remembered getting spanked a few times as a kid, it seemed as a good motivating tool. He supposed that was why he said it, but her reaction had him curious. Slapping her or hitting her with a stick seemed cruel. Paddling not so much. "I'm not sure how to react here, I didn't mean it in a mean way, that was the last resort I think as a kid, if you didn't do your chores you got paddled. Hitting you seems cruel, I don't want to hurt you, only motivate. Is paddling you somehow a bigger issue than I'm aware of?"

"Hitting me, paddling me, spanking me, all of this was a normal part of life. My captors did any and all of it. They seemed to really enjoy spanking me, it tended to get them excited. So, when you first said it, I was thinking of that, and for a moment I was thinking you were being sexual with me. Then I thought you were treating me like a small child and neither thought seemed to fit. I can't see you being sexual, and you have treated me with more respect than I deserve. I think without realizing it you were being playful. In a completely innocent way. And I know this isn't logical, I hated it when those guys spanked me, but the idea of you putting me over your knee and putting your hands on my bare ass isn't a scary thing. In fact, I might just have to be a little bit bad just to test it and see for sure. Think you could put me over your knee and give me a few swats and let's see if there is any sort of sexual feelings? From me or you, I may not like it, but you might. Or maybe I will like it too much and it will motivate me to be bad instead of good." She was now teasing him, not knowing how he was going to react if he did at all.

Well he reacted; in fact, he surprised her big time. He didn't hesitate, he just grabbed her and sat down and put her over his knee and put his hand on her ass and simply said, "how hard?"

"Oh shit, I started this as a teasing game, and he called my bluff." She thought, now what? Do I call it off or do I even have a choice? He didn't ask if I really wanted to do this, he just said how hard. He's going to do it period it seems. It's just up to me to set the limits.

While she was thinking he was resting his hand on her ass. Well maybe not resting, more like petting, or exploring. He wasn't sure what he was doing, but it was interesting. Her ass felt good under his hand. Why it felt different than her legs or arms or even her back he didn't understand. It was all just skin, nice soft skin. He had a strange urge to just fondle it a bit, maybe even kiss it. Ok, now where did that thought come from? Kiss it? His hand stopped moving as his brain caught up with what he was doing. Then he noticed that his penis was getting hard. That really woke him up. He pushed her off his legs and got up, moving away from her. Whatever was happening here, interesting or not was not something he was prepared for, so he took off.

Next thing she knew she went from getting fondled to all alone flat on the ground wondering where he went. Playing it all back in her mind trying to make sense of what happened she realized, he was playing with her ass, and if she wasn't mistaken, he was getting excited. He was human after all, and she was smart enough to know that he was more surprised than her. It didn't surprise her that he would get excited playing with her, but she also knew that those feelings were new to him. She had a feeling she wouldn't see him for a while. Better get back to her chores, she thought, smiling. Otherwise she might have to try that again and she didn't think he was ready for it. And come to think about it, she wasn't sure she was ready for it either.

He spent the next two days on the fence line. Repairing anything he could and watching for anything to keep his mind away from having his hand on her ass. He liked it, didn't know why but he knew that he would do that again and that was enough to keep him away. What about that part of her body was so different from the rest? All of her skin was soft, he even remembered the feel of her tits in his hands as he helped wrap her up. Those felt good in his hands too. In fact, if he let his mind play back the last few days, he had enjoyed the feel of her over his shoulder and his hand holding her thighs to keep her still. If he was honest with himself, he knew that was what he was keeping her alive for. He enjoyed the feel of her skin on his. Was that enough reason to keep her around? Was that enough to make up for the extra work that he was going to have to do? Did keeping her alive just so he could feel her skin on his make him a bad person? Did that make him the same as the slavers?

He was beyond confused. He wanted to explore her skin, he wanted to feel it. But did he have the right to do it? She seemed willing, seemed to enjoy it. Or at least she wasn't struggling, but then again, she knew he could easily overpower her and do what he wanted. Was she just accepting it, like a rabbit who knew they were trapped and just passively waited for death? How could he know what she was thinking? This was going to be a problem. He was always in control of his thoughts and now they were running like deer in the woods. Jumping and dodging ever which a way. He had no idea where to start the next step and in truth had no idea what the next step even was.

After as much deep thinking as he was able to do, he decided that touching her was the problem so he would make sure to not do that again. Prior to finding her, life was simple. Eat, survive and do the chores. Simple. Now he had to think about eating or he would forget. He also realized he had gone over the same area of fence three or four times and still missed a broken wire. Keeping a woman was more trouble than just feeding her and keeping her alive. Keeping his hands off her and trying to keep his mind off her was liable to get them both killed. Granted he hadn't seen anyone around or any signs of anyone but the way his mind was running he was liable to walk right past them and not even notice and that was dangerous.

If he just killed her quickly and got it over with, he could go back to normal. Couldn't he? Would he stop thinking of her if she was gone? Really? How can he be so hesitant, he's only been around her for a few days? This is nuts, she is nothing but trouble so why is this so hard? Danger is easy to fix; you get rid of it. Kill it if you can and avoid it if you can't. But he knew unless she did something to make him, he would never hurt her. And avoiding her wasn't working either. In reality hiding away out here wasn't avoiding her. Just making it worse. He couldn't get her out of his mind and that was the real danger. Not her per say. So, dealing with this meant understanding why he couldn't get her out of his mind and fixing that. That was as close to normal as he was gonna get. So how could he do that? How was he supposed to get her out of his mind?

**********

She woke up with the smell of meat cooking. That meant he was back. Should she put on the loincloth or just walk out there nude? They were together nude for days without any problems so what changed? And would that small piece off rabbit skin really make any difference?

She walked out nude and went to the fire and sat down. She sat with her legs crossed, which left her bits in plain sight. He never noticed before so why worry now? She simply said it smells good and waited for him to either feed her or eat her. Geez where in the world did that come from? Ok he fondled her a bit, but nothing he has done had led her to believe he even knew what oral sex was. He accidently fondled her and maybe liked it but that's along way from kissing and licking all over her. Stop!! Keep it together girl or you will leak all over the place and maybe put out a smell that say's "I'm in heat!!" She wanted to reach down and check but didn't want to draw any more attention than necessary. Surely, she wasn't getting wet. She hadn't gotten wet in years. Please don't let me get wet, but more than that don't let him notice. Hopefully the smell of roasting meat will cover the smell of my leaking traitorous pussy.

She looked normal to him, but something was different. She looked nervous. Was she afraid of him? Did he scare her? Did touching her ass upset her? So many questions and the only way to get answers was to do the one thing that scared him the most. He was going to have to talk to her, and not just talk but talk about his touching her. Admit that he wanted to. And try to figure out if she wanted him to or not. He wanted to explore these feelings but only if she wanted it too. And if she didn't then what would he do? Would the fear of what she thought he would do, if she didn't allow it, make her give in like she did to the slavers? Should he now be afraid she would slit his throat like the last guy?

He stared at the fire and spoke slowly and softly. "I'm feeling and thinking thoughts I don't understand. Please don't interrupt until I'm finished. I want to touch you. All over. I want to feel your skin on my hands, and no, no, that's not all of it. I want to feel you against me, I just want to rub all over you. I've never felt this before and its driving me crazy. Part of me just wants to grab you and well that's what's confusing. I don't know what I want to do, I just want to feel you. But here's the problem, if you don't want me to, but are afraid to say no then I'm no different than the slavers you escaped from. But no matter what you say I will always feel you are only allowing it because of your fear. My understanding is if I force you to do something that is rape? The very thing you said you would rather die than allow. You said they used you like a piece of meat; I didn't understand that at first. Now I think I do in a way. I want to touch you so bad it hurts but I don't want to use you, or rape you. I don't know what I want to do I just want to be close to you. What do I do? I don't want to scare you; I promise you I will not harm you if you don't want me to touch you. I will protect you and continue to teach you how to fight and shoot in order to protect yourself. I'll give you a knife so you can slit my throat if I hurt you. Even if you don't want me to touch you, will you stay with me? Will you let me take care of you? Do you trust me enough to let me around you without you having to be afraid?" As he was talking his mind was going crazy. He was throwing his whole life away over this woman. He has been reduced to acting like a deer in rut. His body and desires have overtaken his logical mind. His greatest fear has come to pass all because his curiosity over touching a female's skin. It's not too late to just feed her to the pigs.

"Stop!" She said, "I know you're not finished but you're now rambling like me. I can solve all your worries. I have no idea how or why, but I want you to touch me. I enjoyed you touching my ass, I liked feeling you getting excited. Yes, I noticed it. This is not rape, that was not rape. I don't feel anything negative, except when you dumped me on the ground and ran away. Earlier when I was sitting while you were cooking, I was hoping that the smell of the meat would cover the smell my body was putting out. I laughed inside remembering the conversation where I said humans don't go into heat. We don't put out a smell to tell our mate that we want them. Well I was wrong, if you were to put your nose between my legs you would smell my heat. Everything I know about sex, or mating, I'll gladly teach you. You know how to survive; I know how to mate. Listen to me and talk to me. Tell me what you want to do, and I'll tell you if it's ok. I'll give you suggestions, not orders. Example, I would love it if you put your mouth on my girls, my tits, kiss and lightly suck all over them. You don't have to, but I would really enjoy it. I'll tell you if I want it softer or harder. Interested?"

Damn that man can move fast, before she knew what was happening, he had jumped the fire and grabbed her and then he rolled on his back and pulled her onto his lap. Then he was kissing and licking and after he figured out how he was sucking on the girls like a starving baby. She guided him and murmured to him when to slow down and when to suck harder. She could feel his excitement under her and if she moved in just the right way, she would have him inside of her.

"Slow down baby, listen to me. I'm going to sit down on you, and you are going to feel a strange feeling. Odds are you are going to cum at first touch. If so that's fine, don't worry about anything but how good you feel. This excitement you're feeling will sort of explode. After that you will feel less stress. You will still want me, but it won't be so out of control crazy. It's a good thing, the out of control crazy, it's exciting to know I can make you that crazy."

Then without using her hands she moved her bits until she could feel him and slowly slid down his shaft. Watching his face, she could see more wonder in his eyes than she could have ever imagined. She went slow, trying to let him enjoy this first time knowing it would end long before either of them wanted it to. She made slow strokes, some deep and some just barely keeping the head in. But watching his face she could see the explosion coming so she sat all the way down, wiggled it as deep as she could and then put her lips on his and said, "relax, let it happen, you're gonna enjoy the hell out of this!"

And boom, he doubled over, nearly pushing her out then he was back on his back with his pelvis trying to climb into her. It was nearly painful when his prick expanded and bumped into the deepest part of her. He quivered and shook, and his hands were holding her ass so tight she figured he would leave bruises. She lightly rubbed her girls all over his face, and after a minute or two he started licking them. Playing with her nipples and gently nipping them. He was never too hard, just naturally teased them. He then pulled her back down so his lips were on hers.