The Treehouse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I have no words to describe that. Can we do it again?" She laughed, "Yes we can do it again, but I'll tell you this, for the rest of your life you will try to replicate that feeling and sadly I don't think you can ever reach that first time orgasm high again. It gets better and better, but the first time is always the best memory."

"I doubt you will be ready to do it again too soon but I'm curious, for someone who didn't want to ever mate. Why the change of mind? I know I wasn't sure I myself was interested that much. But the more I realized you weren't like those others the more the idea of it seemed interesting. How about this, we will take turns. That time was my idea, next time will be yours. You can have me anyway you want and then when it's my turn again, I can teach you how to do it even better!" she said with a big grin.

"It can get better? That I'll have to see."

"You just follow your instincts and grab me and throw me down or bend me over a log. Then when it's my turn I'll show you how to tease and make me beg."

"I don't want to force you!"

"I know, but it's ok, I'm telling you to do it, I want to get the animal savagery out of the way. Your body and mind at this point will just want to jump right in and pound away. And that's good sometimes and like this at the beginning it's needed. Later will both learn how to tease each other. You do know that women can have an orgasm too, right? Never mind, don't answer that. I enjoy it raw too, may not get me off, in fact it probably won't. It's a lot harder for women to get off than men, and after you get your animal out you will be able to learn to help me get there."

With an embarrassed look he said, "Well I have read a few books that mentioned sex a bit, I normally just skipped over it because it didn't interest me. But in those everybody went at the same time!"

"Ah found a few 'romance' books?" Laughing to show she understood. "Obviously those are fiction. I doubt one out of fifty women get off to straight sex. And my conversations with all the women I've been around the last few years back that up. Maybe they get off by themselves or with other women, but the men out there couldn't get a woman off if their lives depended on it. With women it's more mental than physical, without the mental no amount of physical will do the job."

"Other women?" He asked with his eyebrows trying to climb off his face.

"Well men could do it but being as they had slaves to just take at will they either forgot how or never knew. Let's stick with getting the hormones under control and then we can get to the slow part."

"Anyway I want?" he asked again. She just nodded and he immediately jump on her again, rolled her over on her knees and with a little help from her guiding him in he was off to the races. She laughed inside, she didn't want to embarrass him, but doggie style was exactly what she expected him to do. After watching animals do it for most of his life its only logical.

Later after both of them were trying to get their breath back she asked him how he felt about kids. "Kids?", he said jumping back. She quickly added, "I'm not saying it will happen just because of today but there are certain times of the month when the possibilities are a lot greater. I will start paying attention to when that time is, and we can either skip... oh! judging by the look on your face I see how you feel about that. I was saying, either skip or focus on oral and as a last resort pull out. Or find a few more women and you can rotate."

"Hold on, hell I'm just now accepting the idea of one woman and you're already wanting more."

"All the women I knew would love to live peacefully, all we have to do is find a slave camp. Kill all the slavers and boom, take all the women who interest you. Admittedly you may not want them all but if you want your legacy to continue you will need more women. Is 5 or 6 too many? If we do this every day, I will get pregnant. If you have more than one you can always switch to the ones that aren't in their dangerous times. You may not think you will want to do it every day, you did spent 20 years without, but I'm willing to bet that now that you have the taste for it you will want it twice daily at least.

"This is exactly the reason why I wasn't ever going to do it. It's hard enough keeping one woman safe, how am I supposed to handle a whole group of them?"

"If there was a group of women, we would be together, share chores and learn how to help. We won't be out running around all over the woods. I'm used to a group of women being around, some prefer to cook and some forage and some work on sewing. Although if we are all naked all the time there won't be much need for that. My point is, we end up being a big family and when kids come into it then we have enough women around to help raise them. This place is yours, an inheritance from your parents. But if something happens to you then it's gone. Wouldn't it be better if you had some kids growing up learning how to take care of it? Make this place be like it was when you were a kid. Your dad had more then one wife and you grew up around other kids.

He had a pained look on his face. "You know what happened last time? And bringing all this up right now bothers me. Makes me wonder if this was the plan all along. Come in and steal my home for all your women!"

"Oh just chill, I'll admit my timing sucks, but I've been wanting to find at least one just to keep me company while you're out doing patrols. I'm not used to being alone. I promise you; I will gladly help you kill all the men. Other than you I haven't met a man in years I didn't want to kill. There may be some nice ones out there, but I haven't seen them. Of course, if a nice guy did come around the slave camps the guys would just kill them anyway. So, no there aren't very many nice guys left. I am guessing that in the next 10 years or so there won't be much of anyone left out there. They don't know how to survive, they are just killing and taking from each other. Once the last of the stored food is gone, they will either starve or kill each other out. With enough women in here we, or you, could start building the new world. Teach them how to survive, teach us. Teach all of us how to fight and you could have your own army. "

"How about this, you teach me all you can about sex first. If babies come along then we'll deal with it then. If you need another woman around, well, I'll have to really think about that. I'll keep my eyes open and if I see guys outside my place, instead of just watching them, I'll actively follow them and if I see a camp, I'll consider your idea."

"Teach me how to fight and I'll help. I hate just sitting here worrying."

"Did you notice the rope I came in on?"

"I think so"

"Go find that rope, climb it and then find the rope across the traps. Cross over and circle the traps around until you find a way across and get back here. If you can do it before dark, I'll help you shoot some more." And with a big grin he added. "If you don't make it, I'll just paddle your ass again then work on my animal some more."

She laughed, "I think I'm being set up; it looks like 3 hours or so till dark, I have no idea what to look for or where to go. If you just want to play with my ass then say so, don't set me up for failure."

"Time me, if I'm not back in 15 minutes then you're off the hook. And try to watch and listen." He then took off running and she could kind of see him through the trees, then he yelled I'm on the ground heading to your right. He made more noise than normal so she could follow then he got quiet. Before she could find him, he swung in on a different rope and smiled. "See, I didn't set you up. You want to learn, then start. Learn to climb, learn to move quietly in the woods. Learn how to look for traps and tracks. And watch for ropes and treehouses. I'll admit I'm not just faster, but I know where everything is, but I made it in less than 5 minutes and I'm giving you 3 hours. I won't leave you in the woods overnight. If I didn't think it was safe, I wouldn't let you try."

She glared at him and went looking for the first rope. After finding it she started climbing and found out real quick that it was harder than it looked. He followed her and explained how to wrap the rope around her legs. Then he would reach up and swat her ass and she would yell at him. "That's not fair. I haven't failed yet!" He just laughed, "That's not paddling, that's motivation. Climb like your life depends on it because it does. If you can't climb, then you're never going to be any help to me."

She was trying but she was barely 5 foot up, so he climbed up to her planning to help when she slipped and fell right on top of him. Luckily his grip held but he still got a face full of her ass.

She's laughed as he let her down on the ground and said. "I was planning on teaching you how to eat pussy later, don't be so impatient."

Judging by the look on his face he had no idea what she was talking about. He simple raised one eyebrow and said "Tell you what, I'll count to 20 and then if you're not up in the first platform I'll be right behind you and I will take a bite out of your ass and keep biting until you get there. Think of me as a wolf looking for a free meal. And that ass looks good enough to eat. So, go, go, go!"

She jumped up and at the count of 20, he was still less than 6 feet below her. He climbed right up and no matter how much she struggled and squealed he opened his mouth and started growling. It didn't help, she slid right down on him again. It was funny and sad at the same time. If she couldn't climb, she couldn't help him. He just sat her down and said watch. I'm gonna go slow and tell you what I'm doing and why. Yes, it requires arm strength but using your legs too makes it possible, even if it's slower. This went on for the rest of the day, she would climb, and he would direct and tease and even nibble from time to time. She finally made the platform, but he knew it was too late to continue so he told her to climb on his back. He then went the route he had done earlier and showed her where the traps were and the second rope. He then climbed up and over and told her that tomorrow while he was out, she should practice until she couldn't move.

He was leaving early the next morning when he slapped her ass and said get going. When I get back this evening, I'll expect you to be able to make the route in no less than 30 minutes. By next week you should be able to do it in 15. Practice and if you want to take a break and shoot the bow awhile, that's fine, just don't forget to wrap my girls.

"Your girls," she said with a smile. He grinned back, "If I'm your mate then you are mine so that means your girls, and that cute ass are all mine."

"So, if my cute ass is all yours why do you keep hurting it?"

"Motivation, and besides, I don't mind if you have a sore ass, as long as it's because of my mouth or hands. The girls, well they need to be treated gently. Even I know that much. I can kiss the girls and spank your ass. Just seems logical."

"Not sure about your logic but I will keep the girls wrapped while I'm climbing and shooting. I appreciate how patient you are, I may not be strong, but I will so my best. I want to be able to go with you and not slow you down. Do you think that's even possible?

"Probably not but I'm not worried about the speed all that much. Being quiet is more important than speed. But focus on building up your ability first. Learn how to do it first then how to do it quietly. Once you get that down you can work on the speed.

*****

It took a few months before she was able to climb half as fast as him but she could swing without the fear of falling. Her hand and arm strength was greater than she ever thought possible. There was a lot of tricks to swinging. If you let the rope go then when you came back you were stuck. You had to learn to wrap the rope to keep it on the right side. She even shot her first deer. It didn't drop and he had to finish it, but he told her it would have dropped on its own he just didn't want to have to chase it down. Kill shots were easy but hitting them so they dropped was hard. Both got the job done but tracking them down was work.

He then surprised her again with coming up with swords. "Where in the world did you get these" she asked. "You have seen a few of the buried trailers, there a more. All in various places to keep them safe. If someone were to get in your area, they would find a few but the rest are still hidden. I have swords, spears, knives and all sorts of weapons. I even have guns but those are more trouble than they are worth."

"You have working guns and you run around with a bow? I don't understand. Do you have enough ammo?

"Think about it, if we shoot a gun then everyone within 5 to 10 miles will hear it and most of them will then try to chase down the area they think it came from. Then instead of a few stragglers here and there we would have groups of people searching for us. Guns are the last resort if we get in a war. I have all the ammo and guns we could ever need. And they are spread out, and in dry containers so they should last. I agree with something you said earlier. In another 10 years we should be able to spread out without constantly running into the gangs. For now, I want to stay hidden. Until now I was alone, so the idea of war was stupid. Even if you could shoot a gun good enough to help, I wouldn't want you out there fighting. War is still stupid. I will continue to fight the way I always have but I won't start a war."

"Ok so you don't want a war but are sort of prepared for one. You don't want a woman to help you fight but you sure wouldn't let any men in here. No matter what in case of war you are still alone. Seems to me you need an army or at least a few good warriors. So that just backs up my idea of getting some more women in here. Teach us all how to fight. And then at the same time we can raise some kids and in that 10 years' time we can have quite a few kids ready to step up. Before you're too old to fight you can have not just a large family but your own army ready to fill your shoes."

He didn't like it, but she made sense. "If we find a slave camp, and were able to rescue some women, how could we trust them? My whole family was killed because we trusted in some women just like them?"

"We don't, we never trust anyone. Just like there is always that fear in the back of your mind about me. I realize now that I have no fear of you. Oh, I know you could get rid of me anytime, but I know I will never do anything that would make you do it. As far as the other women, we keep them all in one area. Not really a prison but close. We, or more I, would work with them. Talk to them and get to know them. If there are any of them who we even think we can't trust after a period of time them we take them away and release them."

"Sorry, but no one leaves here, ever. Know that if I don't trust them enough to stay then I'm feeding them to the pigs. Even if we took them miles away, they would know we exist, and I can't allow that. If you understand that by bringing these women you want to save into our life, you are very possibly getting them killed. Trust is what got my family killed. I will never trust anyone, you included. I can't."

"I know, they killed my family too. Everyone out there seems to be soulless and the only way to deal with them is to be worse. But I still think the majority of the women slaves would gladly kill to live in the peace we have here. Maybe we can find a camp and watch and see if any of the women seem to be working with the men. I have been in a few camps with a larger group of women and some of them try to boss us around. Whether to just have the power or maybe to try to gain something from the slavers, who knows. Some women are just bitches, so we kill them too. I want our family to be safe, and if I have to feed a few bad women to the hogs then so be it." Her internal thought process was still going long after the words had stopped. Yes, she felt she would be capable to kill the slavers without any regrets. And if a woman they offered freedom tried in anyway to endanger her new family then she felt sure that getting rid of them wouldn't bother her in the least.

Did that make her less than human? The very idea of killing someone should bother her but after killing her rapist and escaping, it didn't. This family she was dreaming of creating would come first. Anyone who threatened it would die. Surviving and thriving was more important than any moral feelings from the old world.

He didn't like her logic, but it was sound. He wasn't sure if she could kill a woman, but he believed she would kill the men. It's time to really teach her how to fight.

The next few months he spent as much time as he could teaching her about fighting with spears and swords. He even let her play with throwing knives and stars. Even let her try to throw a bola. Throwing them took lots of practice and something he didn't think she would master easily. But swords she was getting better at. Good enough to protect herself against anyone with just a knife. The slavers he had seen tended to only carry knives. If the two of them were to go against a group of 4 or so slavers he felt sure that they would come out ahead every time. They would use bows first, try to never get in a one on one fight but if it came down to it, he felt she would prevail sword against knife.

He tried to avoid getting in one on one fights. He used skill and tactics the slavers couldn't comprehend. All they knew was brute force. Thinking didn't enter into it.

He helped her make leather clothes that worked as part armor. They practiced climbing and fighting with their swords strapped to their sides and their bows on their backs. She liked carrying a spear, but it was hard to do while swinging and climbing. But she was good with them so he figured he would take a few outside the fence and leave them till they left. They could carry them outside where most of the travel was on the ground. But first he needed to find a slave camp they could get close to without being seen.

He kept watch and roamed farther and farther outside, sometimes for days at a time. He wasn't seeing any sign of people period, slavers or otherwise. That was good but it didn't help the plan. Time to plan for a different approach. He started working her on the horses, he had dozens of them, and they could even take provisions. But planning to leave and roam in unknown territory was dangerous. Time to work on her gun skills.

She was surprised when one day they took off to an area she didn't remember seeing. He opened another hidden container and at the back of it he opened a trap door in the bottom. They climbed down 10 feet or so and came to a tunnel. He somehow turned on some lights, not real bright but enough to see to walk. They ended up in a large cave. Large as in so big she couldn't see the end of it in the dim lighting. He then opened another container and in it was wall to wall guns. He then proceeded to teach her about guns. First, he had her shoot a.22 lever action carbine. After that he moved up to a.243 bolt action with a scope. If she could be proficient with it, she could stay 100+ yards away and back him up.

Next, he taught her how to shoot a.22 pistol. It was light weight and easy to carry, its only purpose was as a last resort. If somehow, she were trapped or had too many targets around her, she could use it. It was a Ruger IV target pistol with a Bull Barrell and a built-in silencer. Now it didn't shoot very far, it would only use subsonic rounds. It didn't have the knockdown of the larger guns, but it would save your life if you knew how to shoot it. He even had a few red dot sights. Thankfully the batteries had all been stored well and about half of them still took a charge. He used to shoot small game with it until he got good enough with a bow. No matter how much ammo they had sooner or later it would run out. He could make bows and arrows if somehow, he lost all of his, but he couldn't make ammo.