The Treehouse Ch. 06

Story Info
Apocalypse.
3.4k words
4.6
1.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam spent some time with the kids and decided they needed a playground. So, he made a few rope swings and a few platforms. No way he wanted them trying to climb 20 ft up. He started small and then he even went as far as showing them how to make traps. No sharp points or anything to hurt them but they needed to learn how to make them and to release them. Next, he got them all their own weapons. Spears, knives and bows. No sharp points on any of them. He actually wrapped the tips in skins, bruises won't hurt them. If they got to the point of wanting real ones, they would just have to approach Suzie and let her make the decision.

Adam found himself alone one day with Molly and decided he wanted to play a bit, so he wrapped her in his arms and told her he missed being able to just grab her whenever he felt like it. She smiled and squeezed him back but then she surprised him, she told him to go find Gwen. She wasn't turning him down, she wanted it too, but she knew that Gwen really needed to feel wanted. Even if she's too scared to go with it, making the effort will do loads for her. At least wrap her up and kiss her. Oh, and while playing with her ass is fine, maybe sucking on her little titties would be a real smart move.

And so, it started, he found Gwen on watch. Now normally having distractions while on watch is not advised but he tried anyway. And she tried her best to ignore him. He kept running his hands over her, touching her everywhere. It was driving her crazy but not while on watch. Safety first was the first rule. It didn't matter that it was Adam. About going out of her mind she told him to go find someone to take her watch and she would meet him somewhere. So, he took off and got Judy to take her place but when they got back Gwen was gone. She said she would meet him but didn't say where. Oh, so she wanted to play hide and go seek. This would be fun.

After what seemed like hours, he noticed one of the swing ropes slowly moving, like someone had just used it so he sat real still and started looking in the trees to see if she was hiding. After a minute or two something brushed his hair, he figured it was a bug, so he brushed it off but then it happened again, and he looked up and there she was. Smiling so big. He fell right into her trap. She had made the rope swing to catch his attention and he was so focused on it he didn't check his surroundings. The fact that she bested him was more of a boost to her than the idea of sex. But being as she won, she decided to play with her catch. "I won so you're mine. I think Candice said she required 3 but I'm gonna let you off easy. Lay on your back and I'm gonna sit on your face and you will lick me to 2 orgasms." Having little shy Gwen tell him he had to lick her was a turn on in itself. "Then you can have me anyway you want me. Deal?" He may had been distracted but he still caught on pretty fast. He spread out some skins and assumed the position. She slowly lowered her cute little butt to his mouth.

She was facing his feet, so she decided to distract him even more. She wrapped her hand around his dick and gave him a good lick. He said, "hey no fair, how am I supposed to focus?" He wasn't a big fan of blow jobs. He was too big for Molly to take so he would rather put it where it belonged. But Gwen wasn't trying to get it all in her mouth, she was just playing with it. It began as a big tease fest. She would tease him, lick his balls and then suck his dick. He decided he did like her licking his balls. But despite all her efforts to distract him he kept licking and he got her. After that she just sprawled out and said, "I'm yours." She kinda figured he would just jump on and hit it, but he didn't. Instead he kissed her feet and worked his way up all the way to her neck. By then she was ready for number 3 but he kept teasing her. Finally, he settled between her legs and then he took her hands and pulled them up over her head. That brought the girls up a little higher so he could kiss on them and still stroke her with his dick.

He slowly went in and out, savoring the feeling. And although he did kiss the girls a lot, he also kissed her while looking in her eyes. He said, "I want to see the pleasure in your eyes. Molly said most girls can't get off this way, but I want to try. I want you to cum for me. Cum while I'm looking in your eyes and slowly stroking in and out of your sweet little pussy. If you can't get there just tell me to please lick your pussy again, beg me to bury my face in you."

Molly would be so proud, neither of them, really knew what did it, probably a mixture. Her hands had come down and she was grabbing his ass hard and grinding. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened and she stopped breathing for a minute and then she lost it. Wiggling, moaning, mummering all sorts of gibberish and all this caused Adam to just sink in a deep as he could and let it go. That got her going even more. Adam was worried about his weight on her so he rolled to his back and left her sitting on him. She grabbed his face and started kissing him, all the while smiling so big he thought her face would crack. She found his hands and put them on her tities and then she started grinding again. He wasn't hard but he wasn't soft either, so she closed her eyes and with her hands on his chest she found that mental place and started searching for number 4. In the process he got his second wind and started pushing up, helping her hit that spot. She rang her bell and kind of melted on top of him, so he reached down and with two hands on her ass he started pounding her. Used her ass to hold her still and he just let go. No more tease, no more worries, no more anything other than pure animal sex. He only concern was cumming.

After they settled down to earth he told her he was worried. She asked why and he told her that that was the best sex he had ever imagined, and he wasn't sure if any of the other girls could ever compare. He was afraid Molly would see it in his eyes and be hurt. Gwen softly kissed him and whispered. "Gonna be hard to hide when we have at least 3 people watching!"

"Ah crap, ok, looks like sex may actually get me killed. I was so out of it I didn't even notice my surroundings and that is stupid. I'm just gonna close my eyes and take a nap. Wake me up when they are all gone. Then I'm gonna go for a long patrol. Maybe be gone a week or so."

Gwen laid her head on his chest and waved the watchers away. "Listen my ape-man. Sex is sometimes good and sometimes great but it's always different. It's the emotions that make the difference. If you treat the others with the same amount of love as I felt, then it will be wonderful. Fun, exciting, sensual, sex can be all of that and sometimes all at the same time. Don't worry, that was the best orgasm I've ever had and the first one ever while having sex. If you want to practice, feel free to use me as your dummy.

Now I will give you some advice. Walk back to camp, smile and look each one in the eye. Be proud, like it or not they will all be sharing what they saw so take whatever ribbing they give you and smile."

So, he did, he licked his lips while looking at some of them and by their grins knew they were some of the watchers. "Girls I'm not sure what Gwen has been eating but we need to find it. That was a trip I'd like to take again."

"Oh, don't worry we all saw what ya'll were eating. Its imprinted on my eyes. I even see it with my eyes closed."

"Just go off somewhere and clear your vision, sitting here getting all squirmy isn't doing any of us any good."

Connie walked up to him let him know that if he left she would follow. He wanted to think, fine he can think, and she would watch his back. She wasn't offering sex, just being backup. If you want to talk then we can talk if not then just go but I'm worried that you will be so distracted playing it all back in your mind that won't see anything around you.

Later after they had packed and took off they noticed a tail. Someone else had followed them. First question is who, second is why. They figured they would show up when they were ready. After a long quiet patrol they set up a camp with no fire. Connie had no idea Adam was still slightly concerned about an ambush. She just figured someone else felt they needed backup. Adam climbed into a tree above Connie and waited. After a bit Judy came up and rolled her bag close to Connie and went to sleep. The next morning she was gone but they knew she was just backing them up.

Adam wasn't really concerned but it still floated in the back of his mind. 3 of his girls were there with 3 of the new ones. How long will this go on before I go crazy, he thought. Nothing points to them being a danger, but he couldn't shut it off.

The girls finally got him to express his worries. "I know they haven't done anything suspicious, but I can't stop my mind."

So, they asked about the kids in the invading group. Were they the woman's kids? Did they play with the other kids? Did they seem like normal kids or did you even notice them? Forget the woman, think about the kids. Now think about the kids back in camp. The women could maybe fool us but those kids, no way. Those kids are happy to be there. They think of you as not just their friend but their savior. No way those kids would try to hurt us and there is no way those women could be evil and some of it not spread to the kids. Those are good kids so who ever raised them was probably good too. So, Suzie is in the clear, the other two we don't know anything about but I'm not worried.

Adam told them about his short conversation with Candice in the tree. He remembered her quiet comment. "I hope you're real. I've just bet my life on it." He wasn't sure if she meant for him to hear it or if was just part of a con. Somehow, he just felt in his gut it was real.

So that just left Krystal. She made quirky comments when the others were, seemed to fit in. Who knows, I guess I'm gonna have to spend some time with her. For now he felt good enough to let it all float to the back of his mind. Now he felt he could focus.

"Girls, I didn't think I need help on this trip. I just wanted to be alone but you two just butted in anyway. And now I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

Judy admitted she thought Connie was just gonna try to sneak in his bed so she was protecting him. Connie just laughed. "I would have been fine if he started something but didn't figure he would. Smart to be here, at least that way if he did you could take watch. We all have each other's backs. I snuck in his bed the first night we met, remember? He pulled away. I won't do that again. If he wants me, he will have to make the first move."

They spent 3 days roaming, saw nothing out of the ordinary. He told them were heading back in the morning.

Judy slept next to Connie again, but this time Adam could hear them whispering long into the night.

After they were all packed up Connie walked up to Judy and kissed her. "Why thank you sweetheart, what was that for?"

"For having my back."

"Honey I'd have more than your back, all you got to do is kiss me like you mean it."

Adam is sitting on his horse watching all this unfold. Scared to stay and scared to go.

Connie looked at Adam and told him he was on watch. He asked if he should get in the tree. She just said wherever you get the best view. Then she took one of the blankets and after laying it on the ground she took Judy's hand and pulled her toward it. Then she managed to take off what clothes Judy had on and her own along with them. All the while she never stopped kissing her.

They sort of took turns kissing each other, necks, tits, lips, anything they could reach they kissed. After a lifetime they seemed to fold down on the blanket. Connie was on top with her head between Judy's legs and her pussy on her face. Now Adam really wanted to get a closer look but didn't want to break the spell, so he just stood there.

After a bit when Connie was on bottom she looked over to Adam and said bring that cock over here. Duh, "Ok, uh where?" "Kneel down here and let me lick it first, then I want you to slide it in this pussy. While you slowly move it in and out, I'm gonna lick the both of you. Try not to cum too soon, I'd like a turn if possible."

He knelt down and tried to put his dick right between her mouth and Judy's pussy. Connie then devoured him; she took it all down to the root. He decided that maybe blow jobs were back on the table. Holy hell how does she do that? Then she took him in hand and fed him right into Judy's wet pussy. That in itself was wonderful and somehow, he remembered he was supposed to go slow. Somehow Connie managed to suck on his balls while directing his speed into Judy. Judging by the sounds coming from her, Judy was in heaven too. Connie would suck his balls then lick Judy's clit. Back and forth until Judy said, "harder, for just a minute give it to me. Ah, shit, that's it... oh crap... ahhh..." Then just lost it, neither Adam nor Connie could keep up with her, after one final shudder pulled away. "No more, too sensitive, ah shit guys. That was intense."

Connie just lay there spread out with her head tilted back sucking his cock like it was nothing. After Judy was able to move, she got closer and watched. "Damn girl you're gonna have to show me how you do that. But first it's your turn."

Then she rolled on her back and moved Connie over saying, "Get up here bitch, but stay away from the clit, I'm still sensitive. I can't suck it like her, but I can lick you both while you're doing her." After the position change and Adam was once again balls deep in a pussy while someone licked his balls, he realized he wasn't gonna last. "I'm sorry Connie, this is too much. I'm gonna cum. No way can I hold it!! "Then Judy did something to his balls. "Be still for a minute, see if this helps." Sure enough she pulled on his ball sack, like stretching it out, sort of pulled his balls down. Didn't hurt, maybe just a distraction but it did the trick. "Now you should get your second wind. How do you want it Connie?" "Lick my clit hard while he bounces his balls on your chin, ah yes, just like that... squeeze that ass Adam, I know you want to."

He did but he also leaned down over them and with his long arms was able to get his elbows down enough to grab her nibbles and twist and lifting up on his legs he started making long strokes in her pussy. Connie started twitching and then she did her own dance. She twisted that ass every way but loose. Judy was sucking on her clit and Adam was pounding her pussy. She finally managed to get free just to roll over and curl up in a ball.

Adam was happy to see all this, but he still had a problem. "Uh girls, Judy got me my second wind which was great but now I..." Connie said no way, I'm still too sensitive. He's yours." Judy rolled on her back, brought her legs up and said "Come here sweetheart, I have just the place for that. Fast or slow, I don't care just cum for me. I want it so deep it never comes out." Adam worked his way on top of her and with her guiding him in he just slowly sunk down. He intended to go slow, kiss her and maybe play with her tits. He took her hands and raised them up over her head, then kissed her and moved slowly down and started nibbling on her nipples. Still making long slow strokes he thought he was good but about the time he was kissing her again Connie brought her fingernails slowly up his thigh and then tickled his balls. That was too much, he had no time to even try to fight it, he just buried his dick as far in Judy's pussy as he could get and did his own dance. "Wow, what a rush, crap I was all set to drive you crazy then Connie tickled my balls and I was gone."

"The second wind trick works great sometimes to get you a little time but when it does happen there isn't any warning. One minute your doing great and then boom. Worth it, I'm glad none of us are screamers though, I don't think we could have fought off a tame kitten."

"Yeah having back up doesn't help when we seduce them too, although I'm not sure who seduced who."

The girls gave each other a hug then looked at Adam and said, "This was all on you, I have no idea how you did it but you talked both of us out of our clothes and before we knew it you were pounding away at our sweet innocent pussies. I can't believe you made us lick each other's clits, you must have some sort of magic. You were supposed to watch, you know, learn what to do but somehow you buried your cock in my mouth and then you put it in Judy's pussy. After that I'm not sure what I remember. I think I took a nap. Yep, and that's my story, and I'm sticking to it."

"You might sound believable if you had clothes on and didn't have that fresh done look. Bratts, I'm considering adding spanking to my foreplay, and at the moment I see two really cute ones."

Adam didn't think he'd ever seen a woman get dressed that fast before. In no time flat they were up on the horses and asking him if he was ready to go or not?

"I have a feeling that very soon there will handprints on those cute little tushes... as soon as I figure out who planned this and when."