The Treehouse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't talk. We just stood there for a while, holding each other. Eventually, I scooped Danni up and carried her over to the bed. We both climbed under the covers and cuddling up together fell into a deep sleep.

In the morning, I woke early. A benefit or a curse of army life, depending on your point of view. Slipping out of bed and doing my best not to wake the still slumbering Danni, I dressed and headed down to the hotel restaurant. I grabbed us some toasted bagels and coffees and headed back up. Coming into the room, I found Danni, spread-eagled across the bed on her tummy. Her eyes half opened at my arrival.

"Coffee?" she croaked out.

"Yep," I replied cheerily, "and sustenance!"

Since Danni was taking up the majority of the bed, I grabbed a pillow and lying it against the bedstand, sat on the floor next to her. Her face was close, so I leaned in for a quick peck on her cheek.

With a groan, she raised her head and accepted her coffee. Taking a careful sip of the hot beverage, she passed it back to me to set on the side table.

"I am sooo sore," she said in a weak voice.

Putting down my food, I reached over to stroke the tangled red hair away from her face. "I am sorry Danni," I said gently. "We did go at it pretty hard last night."

She smiled a weak smile.

I finished my bagel and then ran a hot bath for her at her request. When it was ready, Danni slowly made her way into the bathroom. I left her to it. Needing something a bit more substantial for breakfast, I returned to the restaurant and put down a big plate of bacon, eggs and pancakes. Sitting there, stoking the body, my thoughts turned to the past few months. Something was happening here, between me and Danni. Things were getting...more intense? Complicated? Comfortable? Serious? I had no idea. I don't recall ever thinking about this kind of thing ever before.

As I chewed through my food, I pondered it all. One thing I decided I was clear on: 'Dan' was gone now, just a distant memory for me. Not a bad one in any way, but he was in the past. The woman upstairs was someone else. It was as if she was an entirely different person...unique; and not and extension of some other, earlier incarnation. Danni, was just Danni. That was fine with me.

But how did I feel about her? The lust part was easily a given...she definitely turned me on massively. Yet, there was no denying that there was more going on here. I felt closer and more comfortable with Danni than any girl I had ever been with. There was a...connection, I guess. She got me...knew me better than I did myself really. A bit scary that...

All the pondering led me to the final, big question: did it bother me that Danni wasn't actually a girl? That she had a dick...however cute, it was still a dick. I sat chewing, sipping my coffee and thinking about that. I would like to say I had some great epiphany then, but at the end of the day I just decided I didn't care. In every measure I could think of that mattered, Danni was all woman.

Then I realized I had been sitting in the restaurant for over and hour, now surrounded by the empty plates of my breakfast. I paid my bill and headed back up to check on Danni. Knocking gently before opening the door with the room card, I found Danni was sitting at the desk along the wall. She was wrapped in a fluffy towel once more and coaming her shoulder-length red locks in front of the mirror. Turning as I entered, she gave me a warm smile.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, going over and kneeling down next to her.

Danni turned and leaned over to give me a small kiss. "Actually... lovely," she replied with a smile.

"I am sorry if I...hurt you," I said nodding to her little butt.

She put down her brush and turned to me, putting her arms around my neck. "It is the sweetest pain," she said with a gentle grin and a wink.

I laughed and gave a her a hug.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked, after our hug.

Turning back to the mirror and picking up her brush once more, Danni replied, "The plan is...you are going to leave me alone to get myself ready." She began long brush strokes through her wet hair.

"All day?" I asked, a bit incredulous.

"Uh, huh," she replied. "It took me days to get ready for our Prom. Be grateful this time it will only take one day."

I chuckled at that. "Well, I can't argue with the result back then...and guess I can't now either."

Turning to give me a smile, she said, "Now, off you go. Come back at seven to get me."

Reluctantly, I gave her a quick kiss and left her to her preparations.

I headed back to base. I figured I should get my dress uniform out and go over it as well, to make sure I was well turned out. That included the time-honoured and universally despised task of shining my dress boots.

The day passed slowly, but at seven p.m. I was back at Danni's door, dressed in my military finest. Knocking once again, I waited. Inside, I could hear a bit of rustling around and then the door swung open. Danni stood there with a happy smile, looking stunning. Her red hair was tied back with a deep blue ribbon, and then fell in an elegant ponytail down the back. She had little silvery beads in her hair that glittered in the light of the hallway. Her make-up was perfect...not too much, but more than she normally wore. I couldn't see what she was wearing as she had a knee length coat on, but I was already super pleased.

While I was momentarily speechless, Danni was not. "Well, you clean up very well, don't you?" she teased. Looking me up and down, she took in my stiff black tunic, shiny buttons and the rest of the uniform accoutrements, including a decent-sized rack of medals for someone my age.

I smiled, preening a bit at the compliment. "And you look...amazing!"

Danni curtsied slightly, and stepped into the hall, closing the door behind her. We walked down to the lobby where a taxi waited for us and were soon on our way to the hall on base where the ball would take place.

Once there, we joined a cue of other couples, all turned out in their finest, walking along the red carpet into the hall entrance. The guys all looked similar in our uniforms, but the ladies had gone all out. There were elaborately configured hairstyles, more jewellery than I have ever seen in one place before and every manner of gown, ranging from big and puffy arrangements, to sleek and sexy pencil dresses.

At the reception area we made our way to the coat check and I helped Danni remove her coat. Beneath she wore a satiny, silver-blue dress that started at a collar around the neck and went down to a slim, tight waist before becoming fuller down to below her knees. The back was completely open, ending in a sharp point aiming squarely at the top of her shapely ass.

"Lovely," I said as I got the full view...but my smile probably had given me away already. Offering Danni my arm, I led her inside.

The ball was a great success. Danni was beautiful, elegant and charming. She chatted easily with everyone from my best buddies to the commanding officer. She held her own with the other ladies and seemed to fit right in. Unlike Prom, I didn't have to stay glued to her side and when I was talking to the boys, or off getting a drink, she mingled easily.

At one point, I was standing talking to some friends, and glanced over to where Danni was chatting with some senior officers and their wives. It suddenly occurred to me that her dress was almost an exact match for the material of the nightie she wore after Prom; our first night... together. Thoughts of that night started racing through my head and I became uncomfortably aware of a bulge starting to form in my uniform trousers. It didn't help that the deep 'v' in the back of the dress was an arrow directing my attention straight at that pert, little bottom which curved so perfectly beneath the satiny dress. God, how I loved that ass! With great effort, I changed my line of thought and avoided any embarrassment.

A couple of my buddies were quite taken with Danni and took great pleasure in asking her to dance, which she normally accepted. I watched as she gracefully moved about the dancefloor, laughing and enjoying herself. All in all, it was an amazing night.

Many hours later, we climbed out of the taxi in front of the hotel and made our way back up to Danni's hotel room. Danni was happy, glowing even, and clung comfortably to my arm. For my part I was...happy. Nothing complicated...just truly happy. Life was good.

Once in the room, I pulled her into a long, lingering kiss. Danni, in her low heels, didn't have to stretch up quite as far as normal to receive that kiss. Without a word, we slowly undressed each other and I was delighted to find Danni had been wearing some very sexy, off-white lingerie beneath the dress. I was also a bit surprised to see that the usual small bulge was missing from the front of her panties. Danni smiled, when she noticed where my gaze was lingering.

"Don't worry," she said with a small laugh, "it's still there." Reaching down inside her panties, she pulled out a small pad that seems to have been holding her little penis back between her legs.

Looking back at me, she laughed again. "Well, with all those big, hunky guys around and wanting to dance with me, I wouldn't want any...surprises making an appearance!" she chuckled.

I laughed with her. In a corner of my mind, I was a bit surprised that I found it funny as well; but took it as a sign that I had no more qualms about Danni's status.

Soon we were in bed and wrapped up in each other. It wasn't the frantic lust of the previous night. More calm, intentional, and heartfelt passion. Our hands roamed over each other and we paused in our kissing periodically to gaze in each other's eyes. We made love...I guess that is the best way to describe it. It was long, slow and deep. I was gentle with Danni and while our mutual need was great, I didn't want to hurt her as she had likely just recovered from the previous nights' session. But being deep inside Danni, my cock embedded as far as it could go, was just...fulfilment. We both lasted longer than I would have expected, but in a surprisingly fitting end to the evening, we came together. Me deep inside my girl and hers safe between our entwined bodies.

Afterwards, lying on our sides, noses almost touching and just gazing into each other's eyes, I heard myself say with all true conviction, "I love you."

Danni, staring back into my eyes, face as sweet and angelic as I could ever hope in a woman, nodded and said simply, "I know."


12