Victoria & Alex Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex visits Vicky for the weekend - Part 1.
11.7k words
4.72
31.4k
48

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, hopefully, you will enjoy my story.

If you do, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

Please, read this chapter after reading my story Victoria's Secrets.

Although this could be read as a standalone story, you may miss the build-up and some references. It is shorter than Victoria's Secrets and carries a bigger raunchier bang as our friends become lovers.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

~~~***~~~

Alex's life returned to some normality after his Valentine's Day weekend. Romance and desire replaced the shock of his discovery that his closest friend, Mike, had transitioned to a beautiful trans-woman, Vicky.

He returned to work relieved that he hadn't turned into a cock hungry man-eating predator. Despite fantasising about sucking on 'Little Mike' no other males attracted him, relieving him that his desire for cock was for Vicky's alone.

Over the week, their romance blossomed with repeated texts and long late-night video calls. Alex looked forward to seeing the red 'V' display on his buzzing phone to confirm another text from Vicky. Now at work he spent his lunch times sitting in his car, eating his sandwiches and texting with her. Other than that, texts were intermittent and superfluous, like:

< Hi, Home now, off to the gym later, talk tonight. Xxx. >

By Tuesday a few innuendos crept into their texts, which they both enjoyed and continued. Although Alex had to Google her signing messages < xoxo >

On Wednesday morning over breakfast, he dropped a text to her.

< Morning gorgeous, talk later. Norwich. Xx >

Later at work, he felt his pocket buzz, so when next waiting at the coffee machine he checked the message.

< Norwich? V Xxx >

Chuckling to himself, he typed a reply, remembering back when his dad got him into several 60s comedians and TV programs. But only once he was old enough to understand the adult content. Back then he learned to recite 'Monty Python', 'Beyond the Fringe', and 'Derek and Clive' off by heart.

< Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home. xoxo >

That lunchtime when he sat in his car, a message was already waiting for him on his phone.

< Knickers is spelt with a K?? V Xxx >

To save time explaining the comedy sketch and eager to hear her voice, he rang Vicky. They spent the next half an hour chuckling over the innuendo and other silly sketches they loved when they were back in 6th form college.

Friday's early finish at work couldn't come early enough for Alex, as the week had dragged like a month of Sundays. He broke a few speed limits in his eagerness to reach the train station to park. Even on the train, they traded excited texts with hints at more fun this weekend than last.

Alex pondered at how lucky he was that she'd spotted him last weekend, despite the crowds of the ski show. He'd also enjoyed the games that followed until she had revealed her true identity and the subsequent revelations about her secrets.

The train journey seemed a lot longer than the scheduled 2 hours for Alex. The void of their lost friendship was now long gone, and he was enjoying being one half of a couple.

Even the following short ride on the London underground was slow.

Alex couldn't hide his excitement as he rode the lift to Vicky's apartment. Alex had never had a sexual relationship before and he yearned to explore both his and Vicky's sexuality further. The lift doors parted, and he stepped out with some trepidation. Vicky's familiar head popping around her door with her arm beckoned him forward, dispelled any anxiety.

"Trevor, the doorman rang to say you were on your way up. Quick, I've missed you."

She remained half-hidden behind her door as she opened it to let him pass, shutting the door behind him. Alex turned to face her, eager to kiss her but halted, gasping at the vision. Rather than dressed in casual joggers as he expected. She was barefoot, in a red silk, flouncy top and matching red silk, shorts. Before he could say anything, she jumped up to embrace him in a passionate kiss.

Vicky enjoyed how Alex had developed into a sexy kisser, no longer quick pecks on her lips or fraught tongue driving open-mouthed battles.

He would start with a lingering peck on her lips. Then move to a slow, sucking kiss on her either of her lips to repeat on the other, always lingering with each of his last touches of lips. When used, his tongue would almost ask permission for entry, teasing rather than abusing her, always leaving her wanting more.

Alex held her in his arms, enjoying the silk beneath his hands as he ran them up and down her fit body. Discovering that she was braless and beneath her silk shorts commando. His loins stirred with his weeklong desires for her. Alex held her one cheek, squeezing it in an unspoken question about her lack of underwear.

"NORWICH you said... Oh, I've missed you. That week just dragged." She gasped when she finally released her tongue from him, laughing.

Alex giggled, "I missed you too. Thank heavens for video calling."

"Oh, you've had your hair cut and I like the growth," She exclaimed.

Vicky ruffled his dark hair and scratched his short chin stubble. The dark stubble highlighted against his pale skin.

"Yeah. I got mum to cut it last night. She suggested to shave and to leave it to grow today, thinking you would like it?"

"I do. You're handsome. Mum knows best!" She chuckled, "I couldn't really see it in our video call last night."

"Er, why are you in your pyjamas?"

"It's a playsuit. Do you like it?"

"Whatever it is, you look gorgeous."

"Come on, bring your bag into the bedroom. I've made space for your clothes and emptied the bedside cabinet on 'your side' of the bed. I've also cleared space in the bathroom for your toiletries."

Vicky pulled him across to the bedroom, half dancing and half running. Alex admiring her pert cheeks whilst imagining her penis 'Little Mike' dangling free inside her loose silk shorts.

Vicky dragged him to the right-hand side of the bed. The bedside cabinet was open and empty. One of her wardrobes had a door open, showing it was also empty. Alex hefted his large sports bag off his shoulders onto the bed. Unzipping it in her excitement, Vicky unpacked for him. She smiled when she pulled out two ironed and folded collared shirts.

"Don't worry mum's work, not mine."

"I'll hang those up." Vicky relished on placing the shirts on hangers, placing them in the open wardrobe. She wanted him to feel welcome and comfortable in her apartment.

Vicky soon followed the shirts by hanging up his spare black jeans. Leaving his spare socks and boxers in his bag, she grabbed his toiletry bag and pulled him to the bathroom, pleased to show him the spare shelf she had cleared for his use. Delving into his bag she found his toothbrush and placed it alongside hers in a cup on her shelf.

Alex knew and accepted her nesting. Even after a week, she still had a subconscious fear of him disappearing in the morning. Back in the bedroom, he moved his bag out of the way, alongside the wall. He grabbed Vicky and pulled her in tight, enjoying the feeling of the silk with her naked body beneath.

"It's okay. I'm here all weekend," Alex hoped to reassure her.

"I know, but it's so exciting. This week could not pass quick enough."

"I felt the same. It's lovely to be back here with you in my arms again." Alex had a week-long drought of Vicky to fill.

"Mmm is that a canoe in your jeans, or are you pleased to see me?" Vicky joked

"Very pleased to see you, but why are you dressed for bed?"

"Well, I have booked a table for 9 pm and after a week without you; I can't wait any longer... Please can we burn the 'remain a virgin' joker card and have sex ... Now?"

Vicky kissed him whilst unzipping his fleece and struggling to loosen his clothes. Joined only at their lips, they both fought to relief Alex of his clothes.

"Why the change of heart?" Alex asked as they slurped kisses.

"After two years of lusting after you, then four years apart, to finally spend Saturday night with you, all I could think of on Sunday and all week, is you fucking me..." Vicky said between kisses and struggling to pull Alex's jeans down.

"I'm glad it wasn't just me. I thought you were playing more games, prick teasing me during those video calls."

Alex thought he was going to explode with excitement, as he agreed with Vicky. Sitting like lemons all evening would be unbearable when they both desired each other's bodies. She was all he could think about all week.

No soon as Alex's boxers exposed his cock, Vicky had it in her mouth, "Mmmmmmm, Slurrrp."

Vicky released Alex and pulled him onto the bed. Alex flicked and pulled his jeans, socks and boxers off. Vicky yanked his T-shirt off over his head, both fraught with eagerness to indulge in each other's bodies.

Alex pulled Vicky on top of him to kiss her again. They both held the kiss as their hands explored each other in a frenzy. Alex found the silk exciting against his skin, feeling it slip and slide over Vicky's body inside.

Alex felt 'Little Mike' pressing into him. He thrust his hand down Vicky's silk shorts, to grip her stiff shaft and masturbated her.

"Not so hard, Alex..." Vicky exclaimed.

Alex relaxed his grip and calmed his excitement down.

"Mmmm better."

He rolled Vicky onto her back, sliding her shorts down to expose Vicky's own canoe. Alex engulfed her smooth shaft in his mouth. While still sucking, Alex rotated around to straddle Vicky's head with his family jewels dangled over her. Alex felt her kiss his shaft, lick and suck it into her mouth.

"Mmm ... Mmm." Vicky approved of the sixty-ninth position.

Alex enjoyed his enrolment into the sixty-nine club, being able to mirror Vicky's attention on him, back onto Vicky. Both of them sucking, licking and deep throating each other whilst their bodies writhed together. Soon Alex realised he wouldn't last long with this onslaught on his senses and desires. He rolled off Vicky to see the disappointment on her face.

"Vicky, I'm sorry but at this rate, I won't last long and I want this to be more about you," he apologised.

Alex moved around the bed until he led between her legs and pulled her silk shorts off with his teeth. He worked his way back up kissing her soft legs. Upon arriving at her smooth, hairless crotch, he licked and kissing around her balls, running his tongue up her cock to lick the head like an ice cream cone. He popped her naked head in and out of his mouth, teasing her. Hearing her giggle and feeling her body writhe in pleasure, he licked her cock's length again.

"Mmmm. Don't stop this is fucking unbelievable," Vicky gasped.

Alex stopped teasing and engulfed Vicky in his mouth, ignoring it hitting the back of his throat in his eagerness for her to release into him. Sucking as hard as he could, he saw Vicky squeezing her own breasts and nipples, enjoying the erotic silk against herself.

Alex needed to occupy his hands that were holding her hips, so he slid them round to hold her cheeks.

"Oh ... Yes... Yes... Alex..." Vicky pleaded as Alex tasted her pre-cum.

Pulling her cheeks apart, he teased a finger on her back door to find it preloaded with lubricant.

"Haha, I was too excited, so I prepared for anything, short of running down the hall naked." Vicky giggled.

Alex couldn't respond as Vicky thrust her hips up to allow him to insert his finger. It seemed easier than last Saturday as he was soon up to his knuckle. Unable to go further, Alex withdrew his finger on the upward stroke of his head. Licking and kissing Vicky's crown, he teased a second finger to join the first inside her.

"Ooh, yes... Yes... Fuck my pussy... suck my cock, Alex... suck me..." Vicky writhed, enjoying not only her dirty talk but also inclusion of his name.

Alex had done his homework during the week with his friend 'Private Browsing' and had read up about anal play and sex. He knew some theory, so now he tried some practical. Curling his fingers, he found her prostate and teased it with stroking fingers.

"Fuuuuck yeeees... Alex, there, just there... in my pussy... Alex... Suck my cock... My sissy cock... Suck me..." She begged in her sexy deeper voice, as she thrust up into his mouth and erupted into Alex.

She knew after last week he would be okay without any warning. He enjoyed swallowing her reward for his efforts. He slipped up her body, sliding his hands up her to slip her silk blouse off over her head.

Her athletic body was still taut in ecstasy as he kissed her. Their arms wrapped around each other as if either were to escape like a wet bar of soap. Alex kissed her neck, working his way down to her nipples. Vicky curled around him, into a tight hug.

"Oh, Alex, you dark horse... My wonderful, lovely, cock sucking Alex... I want you inside me."

She grabbed his shaft, enjoying its stiffness. Lying on her back, she raised her legs high up, guiding him with her hand to her rear pleasure palace. He felt his tip engage, but looking her in the eyes, he waited for her guidance. This was his first time, never having had sex with anyone before, but glad it was here and now with Vicky beneath him.

"There, a gradual push, no need to rush... Mmm nice and slow," Vicky instructed.

Alex felt some initial resistance then she relaxed allowing him in. First his head, then crown squeezed into her tight and warm tunnel.

"Yes... a little more, I can feel you stretching me." Vicky beamed, enjoying giving the running commentary.

Alex continued in as Vicky slid her guiding fingers away. Her legs wrapped around his back with her arms holding his forearms. Alex gradually pushed in then held his entry, testing as it felt tight but wonderful. Judging from Vicky's face beneath him, she was enjoying it too with her mouth open in anticipation.

"That's it, just a little at a time... You feel soooo big inside, filling me up... keep going..." Vicky's eyes shone, and her hips rose to welcome him in.

Alex gradually probed deeper, enjoying this most intimate coupling. Vicky lifted her hips to engulf him fully. They ground their hips together, with them both enjoying Alex's cock teasing and stretching her. Slowly they worked together as his shaft stroked inside her.

"Oh Alex, my love, you're so big inside me... You feel wonderful, I feel so full of you."

Initially, Alex was over-cautious, but Vicky's hips encouraged him to increase his tempo, nothing drastic but enough for Vicky to moan.

"Ooh... Fuck... Yes... Just there... Oh... Mmm." Then her face focussed, and she giggled.

"Sorry, Alex."

"Sorry for what?"

"For this... What's my name?"

"Vicky."

"What are you doing?"

"Fucking you."

"Fucking my pussy. What do you want to do?" She nodded, encouraging him to repeat her words.

"Vicky... I want to fuck your pussy."

"With What?"

"Vicky... I want to fuck your pussy with my cock."

Vicky's face filled with lust, turned on by the mucky talk.

"Fill me with your cock."

"Vicky... I want to fuck your tight pussy."

"Make me scream."

Whilst this shocked Alex, it was working for Vicky. As she thrust her hips faster, her arms pulling at him and her legs pulled him into her hips. Her cock was now dribbling and flicking pre-cum.

"Yeah... Alex Fisher is fucking me... At long last... Fuck me, Alex Fisher."

Her mouth was now constantly open, moaning, as sweat rolling off her and her boobs floating in time with his thrusts. Alex felt he was not far off, so he moved more upright, his weight on his knees more and held onto her hips.

"Oh, Fuck yeah... There, again... Fuck yeah," Vicky gasped.

He now stroked hard into her, matching her hips and legs, slapping off her now wet sweaty body.

"My pussy is yours... Fuck my pussy."

"Scream for my cock."

"I want your cock... Make me your butt slut."

Alex found his dirty talk childish, but exciting. He felt his pre-cum spurt with the now familiar warning tingle and wanted her to enjoy it as much. As he felt each eruption, he thrust into her.

"Feel my cock..." Slap.

"In your pussy..." Slap.

"Take my cum..." With his last eruption, he drove as hard and deep as he could into her, grinding her ass.

"Woooweeee... cum inside me... fill me with your hot spunk... fill me... Aaaalleeeex." Vicky squealed as ropes of cum spurted out of her cock, coiling in the air to land on her chest.

Alex, exhausted and relieved, lowered himself on top of Vicky, to writhe in the mixture of sweat and cum on her body, both gasping for breath. Vicky gave a light gasp as a flaccid 'Little' Alex flopped out of her as they kissed. Her body shook and she sobbed.

"I'm sorry... I've never let myself go enough to talk dirty before... It was so exciting I got lost into it... I never expected to scream your name out during sex. That was the best sex ever... Alex, I love you... That was perfect for your first time, unbelievable," She sobbed in pleasure.

"No, no. No more happy tears. Vicky, that was fucking wonderful, watching you... you are beautiful. Your body is fucking wonderful."

The two lovers cuddled and kissed. Vicky felt a chill so pulled the duvet clear, so they could scoot over and pull it back over them. Alex was ecstatic that for his first-time sex had been so wonderful, although surprised with the sticky mess between their bodies.

As they cuddled, Vicky rolled Alex over to lie on top of him. Alex welcomed the now familiar feel of the tripod of her boobs and 'Little Mike' against him. Alex enjoyed this, his lasting memory of last week, having a beautiful body led on him, allowing him to explore with strokes of his fingers and hands. Vicky replied with strokes of her fingers on his chest, sometimes trailing her fingernails along his torso.

After what seemed like hours Vicky broke the silence, "So was it 101 questions from your mum when you got home?"

"Yeah, I wanted to tell her everything, but I wasn't sure how she would take it. You know, mothers wanting grandkids and all that... So I kept any information to a minimum."

"I ring my mum every day and she noticed it immediately in my voice Sunday night. I avoided it until Monday when she dragged some info out of me. Unfortunately, I let it drop that I'd met someone from Bristol and she immediately produced your name," Vicky confessed.

"Ahh, that explains it."

"What?"

"Well, mum was okay with my explanation until Tuesday when I got back from training. As mum reheated dinner dad disappeared. Whilst I ate mum mentioned she had met your mum for coffee, out of the blue, and that was it. Nothing else, keeping her thoughts to herself. I think she hoped I'd volunteer something, then on Thursday when I asked for a haircut... "

"I can't get over that, your mum cuts your hair," Vicky cut in, chuckling.

"Yeah... my hair is simple, nice and short, just clippers, cheap and cheerful... now shush and listen... Your mum rang her out of the blue for that coffee meet up in the week. Once trapped under the clippers mum asked how you were, until then I hadn't mentioned your name. She was thoughtful, and listened, admitting they had heard us talking online through the week and I had been more cheerful, saying that she's pleased that I'm happy."

"So she is okay?"

"Seems so, if she wasn't dad would have said something."

"Sorry, my mum was pleased to hear me sounding more relaxed and cheerful as we chatted. She then asked if it was you that was making me happy."

"So naturally you exaggerated?"

"Nah, it was a 'Meh' moment," She joked, shrugging her shoulders.

"Cheers, bestie!" Alex responded with sarcasm.

"Haha. No, of course it's you. They also noticed it at work. They caught me singing whilst making a cup of coffee, whilst on my own in the kitchen. I hope you don't mind... "