All Comments on 'The Trench Coat'

by TANSTAAFL58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 2 years agoAuthor

A quick note dear Reader. I forgot to thank Todger65 for his editorial work on this story. Thanks again buddy.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

I’m glad to see another story for the Hammered challenge. This was quite humorous and a lot of fun, definitely in the Bogey-inspired category (and the end explanations could have been done by Tim Curry/Clue?). I enjoyed all the little comments and quotes (pulling from TPB, too!), and even some Jim Rockford/James Garner references (both are personal favorites so I’ve used one or the other in at least two or three stories). In the end, it was a fun tale that was deliciously over the top. Great job.

RRC2RRC2almost 2 years ago

This is hilarious. Well done and a fun read.

THANKS

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago

An absolutely delightful romp which had me smiling all the way through. The name dropping was masterly, made me feel quite nostalgic for the good old days when films really were films. Thanks a lot and here are five more stars to mount with all those you mentioned in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT FUN READ!!!!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Well done. Really enjoyed this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTANSTAAFL58@TANSTAAFL58
I discovered erotic writing about a few years ago. I love it. My stories aren't great literature. They also aren't crude stroke stories. I like to think of them as thoughtful smut. I'm more interested in real people than pornstars or fashion models. Here you will find normal...