The Trials of Valerie Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie fell back in a daze. The cool feel of the wet paint against her back went ignored as she struggled to recover her breath. Her heart fluttered in her chest as gentle shockwaves ran across her nerves in the afterglow. She felt a line of moisture run down her chin and knew she was drooling openly, but her arms refused to move. Why was it so intense this time? She wondered hazily, but decided it made no difference as to why.

Valerie eventually recalled what she was doing and forced herself to sit up. Her was messier than usual and she could feel a faint sheen of sweat cooling her skin. She brought her gaze over to the final object needed. The piece of paper on which her ideal body was written looked almost lonely where it laid. Valerie's hand shook as she reached for it. Was this ethical? The thought suddenly barged into her mind. She quickly dismissed it.

"I've earnt this," Valerie whispered aloud and recalled the times she had gone unnoticed, how she had tried to fit in only for it stay the same. If it didn't change now, then how far would she go? Plastic surgeon had already been a prevalent consideration for her. She briefly glanced to her bedside table where, in one of the drawers, rested her savings. Every dollar bill over $5 she ever got went in there. By her count, she had almost $500 there and more than $4000 in a savings account. If this worked then she'd get the body of her dreams. For free.

"Now or never," she decided and placed her detailed description in front of her and recited the words one final time. As the paper vanished just as the others had, Valerie watched the crude pentagram intently, waiting for a sign that it had all worked. Nothing happened. No bright flash, nor a sudden ignition of fire to surround, or even a simple sudden expansion of her body. Minutes passed in a slow trickle of time.

"I knew it," Valerie growled, "Ashley must've snuck something into my dinner." She said and stood up only to freeze in place. The petite teen's eyes widened as they stared at her doorway. Heat suddenly blossomed around her like fire, but she could detect no sign of so much as an ember.

The walls of her room appeared to waver, as if steam was rising all around her. Valerie looked about in a panic, worried that she was hallucinating. The waves of apparent heat grew stronger. Was the house on fire? Did she inhale so much smoke she was hallucinating?

As her thoughts grew more and more frenzied, the floor beneath her began to undulate. She looked down, seeing the floorboards heave in a fashion eerily similar to someone breathing deeply. Before she could fully process the sight, flames erupted around her, forming a perfect ring. They were unlike any she had seen before.

Shades of purple and red surrounded her. Then they changed to a deep blue laced with green and back to purple and red, then to a bright crimson. The colour faded slightly, turning to a low pink tone, before every colour prior suddenly burst into existence. Shadows danced across the walls, the flames lowering wherever she looked as if to give her a view. Despite the fear now coursing through her body, her eyes remained entranced.

Valerie's walls continued to roll in waves. As they did so, shadowed figures came to life and danced across them. They were nothing but shadows, ones that any sane person would assume were formed by the fire itself, but they weren't. They couldn't be. They were people, fully formed. As Valerie watched, she noticed the shadow dancers' figures. Her memory bordered on photographic and so she recognised each of her classmate's bodies.

One stood out from among them. She squinted her eyes to try and fully make it out, quickly realising that it belonged to Ashley. Valerie felt her blood rush to her cheeks with a heat greater than the flames entrapping her. Then the figure crumbled to its knees as a new shape made itself known.

Valerie didn't recognise it, no matter how her memory tried to place the shape with a face or name, nothing fit. The shape was like an hourglass, with hips and breasts even Ashley would be jealous of, but it moved somewhat awkwardly compared to its brethren. As though it wasn't used to its figure. And yet, the others all gave way to its clumsy movements as it appeared to adjust its exaggerating shape.

"It's me," Valerie whispered breathlessly, her eyes threatened bug out from their sockets as she gazed upon herself, even if it was in 2D. The shadowed dancer paused and seemed to meet her gaze to confirm her words.

Unable to look away, Valerie stared dumbfounded as the shadow began to gain colour and a new dimension. Valerie could see a hand reaching out, the unmistakable colour of flesh standing out against the other shadows. Its complexion was tanner than Valerie's, but not the chiselled bronze tanning fanatics attained. Just as she wanted it to be. The shadow turned flesh and skin continued to extend into the real world.

Smaller details took on form now as the head made its way into reality.

Unable to look away, she watched as the shadow began to take on colour. The tone of her fair complexion was first to stand out, the skin coming in stark contrast to the black of the rest, enveloping the entire figure. Then it seemed to bulge forth, arms appearing to grasp at the frame of a door, the limbs pulling. Smaller details were coming into focus now. Eyes, nose, mouth, hair, fingers, muscles, nipples even her smooth pubic mound was defined.

"I'm beautiful," Valerie breathed unbidden. The shadow had a fully realised face now as it leaned out from whatever realm it called home. Its face was lowered with gorgeous locks of blood red hair cascading around it as though fresh from a stylist. The shadow come to life raised its head up and met Valerie's stunned gaze. It flashed a smirk with straight, astonishingly white teeth and its irises shone with a hellish light. Valerie stepped back automatically as the walls around her seemed to melt before her eyes.

Like plastic held above a roaring flame, the wallpaper soon began to run down in thick rivulets. As they drew closer to the floor, she could see something new greeting entranced gaze. In time with her pounding heart the walls pulsed. They grew more distinct with every throb. She expected to see the support frame within as the exterior melted away, but it couldn't have been further from her expectations. Rather than wood or metal, she saw what could only be flesh.

Bulbous, red, pulsating flesh. Massive beads of moisture ran down them to join with the remnants of the melted wallpaper. Valerie couldn't tear her eyes away nor could she blink. Everywhere she looked, the strange interior met her gaze. Her bed, table and desk were all swallowed leaving her truly stranded. Valerie gulped and looked up; the ceiling was no more, replaced by the same organic material. As she stared, a drop of the glistening moisture fell on her cheek.

She raised a hand to her cheek on instinct. Warmth flared across the now wet area but went ignored by her own morbid curiosity. Valerie dipped her fingers into the drop. She brought her hand around to her face to inspect it and rubbed the fluid with her thumb. It was thicker than honey and easily just as sticky, and it was warm to the touch. She held it up and found that it refused to fall from her skin for several moments. It couldn't be spit, she decided.

Valerie brought to her nose and sniffed at it. A strong, sweet scent met her sinuses. It practically seemed to swirl around her, like a contained vortex intoxicating her senses. Valerie closed her eyes and breathed deeply in an attempt to discern the odour. It was familiar to her, frustratingly so, but illusive all the same. She inhaled again to no avail. She did so again and again with nary a hint for her to latch onto.

"What the hell is this?" Valerie questioned the air with a weak growl in her tone. Her mind raced through all of the possibilities, but none added up. The ritual had worked, she accepted that fact, but it was impossible for her to simply believe everything around her. Including the elusive scent that tormented her so, "Goddammit!"

"Now, now," said a voice from behind Valerie causing her to jump sharply, "Let's not take the lord's name in vain, shall we?" The petite teen struggled to turn like a rusted wheel. When she brought her face to the direction of the voice, she felt herself freeze yet again, "Something wrong?" The newly revealed presence inquired.

Valerie gulped in an effort to whet her mouth, but it remained dry as a desert. She felt like she was meeting one of her childhood crushes. Words failed her as the world came to a standstill. Her eyes were locked perpetually on the new arrival. And she was perfection.

The woman, if she could be called that, reclined upon an invisible chair hovering in the air. Her noticeably long legs were crossed, but her thick, muscular thighs were definitively on display as were her elegant feet and flawless, red tinted skin. Valerie's eyes traced their way up the woman's legs to her perfectly juxtaposed hips and waist. Never in her life had Valerie seen a woman who embodied the idea of a motherhood such as this.

To her lack of surprise, the woman had a naked bust to match the rest of her. Both mounds were perfectly rounded, swelling down and out equally at such a size that they obscured part of her arms. Capping them were a pair of jutting nipples surrounded by a deep crimson areolae. It might have been a trick of the light, what little there was, but Valerie swore she could see a drop of moisture beading at the tips. Valerie inadvertently ran her tongue over her dry lips thirstily.

And the woman's face was naturally far from outshone. Her gently rounded chin gave way to her full, pouting lips which were painted in a glossy black lipstick. A small, button nose rested above them separating her large, but well-proportioned eyes and framed by healthy cheeks which, in turn, were framed by twin locks of gorgeous, neon pink hair. Her fringe hung just above one eye and blended into the rest.

Valerie soon made the mistake of meeting the woman's gaze. It wasn't the thick lashes, nor the perfectly arched eyebrows, or even the strange purple colour that captivated her. No, it was the inferno that permeated the intense orbs. And they stared unblinking at Valerie.

"Cat got your tongue, child?" The woman asked with a low voice, yet it seemed to ring throughout the fleshy cave.

"I'm not a child," Valerie bristled.

"Oh, she speaks. So, tell me child, why am I wrong?" The woman leaned forward from her invisible throne and rested her chin in her hand, a mischievous smirk on her face.

"I'm 18 years old."

"Oh? Well, forgive me. When you've lived 1500 years, human adulthood means very little," the woman, no, Valerie corrected herself, the demon chuckled huskily. The human didn't answer as she calmed her thoughts, "Well, perhaps we should move on? My name is Ashtaroth, and yours?"

"Valerie Borne," Valerie answered curtly. She kept her hands close to her sides and muscles tensed, her eyes never left the demon's. A lapse in concentration both mentally or physically could be her end, Valerie thought.

"Jesus Christ, it's Valerie Borne," Ashtaroth chortled to no response, "Really? I thought modern humans loved that, no?" Valerie swallowed back any response. One wrong word was all it would take to end her life, "You're no fun, Valerie," the demon pouted and sighed. She stood in the air and slowly glided down until her feet met the organic flood.

"I take it you're the one who's going to grant my wish?" Valerie questioned guardedly.

"Yes and no. Yes, I am going to hold up my end of the ritual, but no I am not going to simply give it you. I require payment just like any fair transaction," Instantly, Valerie felt victorious. She wasn't a spiritual person, if this demon asked her for her soul then she could have it. Ashtaroth grinned as though hearing Valerie's thoughts, "And I don't accept souls or people's lives."

"Then what...?" Valerie choked back the words and breathed deeply, "What do you want?" Ashtaroth's smirk widened to show her perfect teeth and elongated canines.

"I'm just like you humans. All I want is to be amused. And so," the demon held out her hands like she was expecting something. In each hand a piece of paper and a pair of glasses materialised respectively, "I'll have you go through some trials for me."

"How many?" Valerie inquired. She let her gaze flit about in hopes of a way out. Whether or not she believed in the occult, Valerie had heard enough about demons and their trickery to know that this couldn't end well for her. But there was no exit from what she could see.

"Well that depends. Wait there a few minutes will you, while I peruse your deepest desires," Ashtaroth slipped the glasses on and began reading. Valerie's cheeks burned, however she remained where she stood. All she could hope for was that these trials wouldn't too challenging.

Several minutes passed in heavy silence. Valerie's hands began to fidget at her sides while she resisted the urge to tap her foot. She had already surveyed the room time and time again despite her caution and nothing had changed, though the temperature seemed to be steadily rising. Her breathing deepened slightly as the air grew dense with heat.

"All right then, let's have a look at what we've got to work with," Ashtaroth announced and strode over to Valerie. Before the human could react, she was face to chest with Ashtaroth who stood a bare minimum of a foot taller than her. Valerie tried to look away from the mounds that greatly outmatched her own, even her head paled in comparison.

"Hmm," the demon murmured and titled her head to study Valerie closely, eyes scanning across her every facet. The human stepped back and felt her cheeks burn hotly. Invasive hardly seemed an adequate word to describe how Ashtaroth's vision all but penetrated everywhere they lingered. Valerie glanced down at herself and finally remembered that she was naked, with a dried layer of her fem juices caked to her inner thighs. She went to shield her unmentionables from the prying gaze, but found her arms firmly held to her sides.

"What're..." Valerie trailed off into a subdued moan as a wave of desire crashed upon her. Where had that come from? She glanced up to Ashtaroth and back down to avoid her gaze, noticing the demon's outstretched hands clasped around her wrists. Valerie could feel the unnatural strength through Ashtaroth's fingers. She held perfectly still under her scrutiny.

"Damn, you really are lacklustre, aren't you? Well, I've dealt with worse," Ashtaroth mused, "I think three trials should do the trick. Yeah, three will be perfect."

"Um, okay. Could... could you let go now, please?" Valerie pleaded meekly. The demon did as she asked and stepped back, eyes refusing to remove themselves from Valerie's figure, "What... what're the trials?" She followed up. Why was it so hot? Ashtaroth's prolonged smirk remained splayed across her red hued face.

"Glad you asked," the demon cleared her throat as if preparing to deliver a grand speech, "I'd tell you, but shock and awe is one of my things honestly. But there's no sense in waiting, is there? Let's begin the first trial," at her words, Valerie felt something alien press into her stomach. It felt spongy, wet and blunt, almost like a mushroom caught in the rain. She gulped and felt it throb against her skin.

"No," Valerie breathed and stepped back with her eyes downcast. She gulped audibly. Her knees felt weak, like jelly. The hairs on her neck stood on end, her hands clenched tight with her knuckles turning white. Her vision swam as she stepped back on unsteady feet. Valerie felt the blood drain from her face as she shook her head back and forth. There had to be a way out, she scoured the area desperately, there had to be some way for her to escape this crazed demon.

"What's wrong, child?" Ashtaroth inquired with a step forward, her ungodly appendage swaying pendulously from side to side. Despite herself, Valerie's eyes followed the fist-sized, purple end with unerring accuracy. It was far too big, inhumanly so - her forearm wouldn't even compare. Valerie stepped back to distance herself, but her shaky foot met a slick surface. The world spun as she fell onto her back and her head struck the ground.

Everything fell out of focus. She couldn't focus on anything as her vision duplicated everything around her. Valerie clenched her eyes shut to try and reorient her sight. Her nostrils flared as a familiar, yet indefinite odour slithered its way into her consciousness. She breathed it in deeply, releasing her breath with a faint sigh. It was so strong, yet it didn't overpower her, like a caress in the arms of a gentle giant; she could see its extent, but knew it was benevolent. Valerie forgot where she was until a scorching weight placed itself between her meagre breasts.

"Now, now, can't have you passing out just yet," a familiarly, husky voice said. Valerie's eyes shot open and she glanced down on instinct. Her gaze fell upon a sight she had no desire to see, yet it held her sight completely, "You haven't even heard what the first trial is yet. You are going to pleasure my little cock here until I'm satisfied."

Valerie acted without thought as she shoved the demon away. Ashtaroth didn't budge an inch, however she paused nonetheless. All at once Valerie felt the abhorrent weight vanished from her torso, before being replaced by another softer, more expansive mass and the illusive scent faded, replaced by a sweeter aroma but not as intoxicating. Valerie looked up and met the demon's appropriately unnatural eyes, but the fire from before had passed.

"What is it?" Valerie's voice barely registered in her own ears. Her heart pounded in her chest, echoing throughout her mind and body, all other sounds removed from her senses. She had her legs clenched tight together and arms splayed out. A perfect victim, Valerie thought morbidly. And yet she hadn't been victimised yet. Not knowingly at least, "Aren't you..." she trailed off, the words barred from being spoken.

"I'm not a rapist, girl. A demon, yes, and a decadent one at that. But I do not take people against their wills," Ashtaroth's breath ran across Valerie's skin in a gentle breeze, soothing in a way. The human stared in disbelief at this abomination of all things holy, "That isn't to say I don't have my ways to convince them." She pulled back and stood over Valerie, naked in all her glorious demonic perfection.

"What... what do you mean?" Valerie's forehead creased into deep lines.

"Look at me, girl. What gender would you say I am?"

"Female," Valerie answered immediately.

"Exactly, and what would you say if I had this thing," Ashtaroth's unwelcome phallus returned as impossibly large as before. Valerie flinched and clenched her eyes shut once more, "Don't look away," at her words, Valerie found herself incapable of averting her gaze. Her eyelids forced themselves open and her irises turned to meet the large slit that capped Ashtaroth's dick. Valerie trembled and strained to look away.

"Please stop," she whimpered. The demon stepped back to give a better view of her marred body.

"Am I male or female? A man or a woman?"

"Put it away, please?"

"Answer the question, girl," Valerie, again, found her eyes moving of their own accord to take in Ashtaroth's beauty for the second time. Her skin was smooth, free of any blemish, and glistened softly as though coated in a sheen of oil. Her meaty thighs framed her cock as they deviated to her long legs. Ashtaroth's skinny waist highlighted her motherly hips and impeccably massive breasts. Her face held no imperfection in Valerie's eyes. And there was no mistaking this demon's sex.

"Woman," Valerie finally answered. She felt her control return to her eyes, but didn't move them. Her lids half-shut as she took a deep breath through her nose, inhaling a lungful of the scent she hadn't realised she'd grown to miss. Then she stopped. Valerie was quick to look for patterns in her day to day life, a form of comfort and control for her, and there was a clear one that faced her. She gulped and brought her gaze down to the endowment she feared; it was that thing that was giving off the odour.