All Comments on 'The Tribe's Breeder'

by Sugarrushwerewolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bi47Bi47almost 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Very very good 😊👍😊👍😊😊😊😊😊😊

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogiealmost 5 years ago
Nice story

Nice build up and story. The end is a bit flat and slow sorry.

Locksley7Locksley7almost 5 years ago
Really enjoyed

Thanks for another story which really revs my engine! I really appreciate all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reported

Plagiarism on a story site is a dick move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Anon 1

I don't think this is plagarized from anything. What are you talking about?

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusalmost 5 years ago
Great!

Came out fantastically! Thanks again! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good story

hot and the cuck aspects hit perfectly my only complaint was the description of her being lifted up and slammed down on the cock was used repeatedly but it is a very small whine compared to the pleasure I got reading this hot wife adventure. Worth the read. Very promising, I will look for more by this writer

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon

This story is not plagiarized as the other Anon has said. I wrote everything from scratch and based on ideas that were thrown around. There may be stories similar to this kind of scenario, but everything is 100% original. Good luck with your “report” because all stories submitted are reviewed by this sites Admin. Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfalmost 5 years agoAuthor
All Readers

Thank you all for your kind words and ideas you have submitted to me. I take the time to read everyone’s comments and emails. I also enjoy healthy criticism as it only helps me improve my writing. I am an amateur writer, so I like to think, so any advice is appreciated.

So once again, thank you all!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story and you can smell the Amazon!

Five years later, Claire receives a strange email from another researcher in another university alluding to their Amazon trip. She ignores it and another comes up and she answers cryptically which leads to more inquiries until she agrees to pay a visit. She times visit to Jake's visit to a symposium and leaves their daughter with her Mom.

She drives there and visits the research department where she is escorted to an small office. Much to her shock, she meets a tall statuesque dominant black woman with gleaming white teeth. After short pleasantries, a picture of the tribal symbol is shown her with mention made about tattoo on her hip which makes Claire to revert to lawyer mode to rebut the blunt Black woman until she brings in her two colleagues, one is her saviour Frankie and the other a tall dark muscular Black man who was the boy in the tribe that fucked her. Claire gives Frankie a big hug with so much fakery in her expressions as he hugs her tighter to rub her tits against her chest which is quickly noticed by the black woman. Nothing given to the boy but a cold hard glare with steely blue eyes aimed his way, again noticed by the black woman.

Claire is taken to another room, bitch slapped on face and is ordered to disrobe to show the tattoo on hip. She is berated for her racism, has hands cuffed behind her back and given an ass reddening spanking before being returned to office where she is made to stand in front of two naked Black men as they tell their stories to the dominant black woman with gleaming white teeth in a ride smile who is rubbing Claire's reddening ass cheeks and rubbing and poking her fatty belly as she stands with aching knees and reddening cheeks on face in shame. She is asked if pregnant and replies in the negative before hearing the negative feedback from the black men on her fatty belly from the taunt stomach shown at the Amazon camp. Shown a picture of her daughter, the black woman asked Claire what would she think of the fatty belly and she breaks out in tears.

Claire is ordered to crawl over to the boy turned man to give her sincere apologies before paying amends by sucking his engorged cock and riding him hard until filled to the brim. She is told to pleasure Frankie the same way as he takes full advantage of her submissive behavior to use her well. Credit card taken from her wallet to order sandwiches for all and a boiled egg for herself to sate growling belly.

The afternoon's pleasantries continue with Claire behaving like a wild wanton slut while being filmed by the black woman using her phone. Then she is told to sate her Black mistress by sucking each of her toes while having ass spanked with thin wooden ruler by the black boy now a man. Then Claire is given her first lessons in pleasuring the cunt of the black woman as her white reddening face is smeared with copious amounts of cum while being filmed by her mistress.

Exhausted Claire is taken to her mistress's apartment where she is put hard to work cleaning and washing loads of her mistress's clothing while being naked and having stripes added to her reddening ass. Claire is ordered to cook Italian dish for her mistress and boiling an egg for herself She calls her husband while being fucked and made to cream on her mistress's Black dildo. And becomes forever her mistress's slut once shown the incriminating videos taken of her.

DaRockDaRockover 3 years ago
baby

Lots of fertile seed and no pregnancy :) shame

Locksley7Locksley7over 3 years ago
Always

I always love your stories.......this one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When will you be posting?

I absolutely love your stories! I wish there were so many more! When will you be posting again?

Any more preacher stories as well? Those are so hot.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story especially the ending. Most stories I read is where the wife leaves the husband or some crazy ending like that. it is good both stay together as a couple and had a child and loved each other no matter what. Please do more stories like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSugarrushwerewolf@Sugarrushwerewolf
Welcome to my page!! I am new to the writing scene and I have a lot to offer and share! I reply to all emails and enjoy reading the reviews/comment section on my submitted work. Behind the scenes, my wife and I both work full-time, so between the two of us I write and she ed...