The Tribulation

Story Info
Tricked my husband into exploring his fantasies.
4.2k words
3.56
40.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think most of us at one time in our lives have looked to higher powers for guidance and clarity. Everyone has called out karma for some quirky deed they witnessed. People have looked to their chosen GOD for answers to the most complex issues. Some people have even hoped that angels would keep them safe in times of duress. Serendipity must have been the name of my guardian angel. I know she was looking over me the day when I realized everything would be alright.

I started to hate myself for what I had become and slowly sank into depression. I felt as if my soul was being ripped from me every time I lusted over someone. I had kissed my husband with the same ruby lips that had been on another's body. I held him while I fantasized about multiple partners. We shared intimate moments as I plotted my next affair. My conscious was getting the better of me and I was dying inside. I definitely had a problem.

I became withdrawn as I looked internally to who I was. I would break down and cry over how I betrayed my husband's trust. I secretly lived in despair as I tried to shun the cravings of my libido. I tried to shut out my desires everytime Frederick, Jerry or Sean would call. I wanted to confess everything to my husband and hoped he'd forgive me. I prayed to GOD to give me the courage to come clean.

My moment of clarity came one morning during my routine makeup ritual. I had the radio playing and The Bird's song, Turn Turn Turn, came on. I had heard this song hundreds of times but I never actually listened to the words. I had always dismissed it as a snazzy song with no real meaning. Something that morning though made me pause and actually hear what was being sung. An epiphany came to me as I finally understood the song's message. It was like the singer was speaking directly to me. I was able to find peace and acceptance in who I had become.

I knew deep down I couldn't revert back to the shy little lady I was, even if I wanted to. I had discovered a lifestyle far from what I had known and I looked forward to new possibilities. I enjoyed being the main attraction as I satisfied exciting new lovers. I was enamored with the hunt of like-minded people to fill various sexual urges and needs. The thrills I felt as I had noncommittal relations couldn't be dismissed.

My biggest regret was that my husband, Rob, would usually be at home totally unaware of my catting around. I decided that I would rectify that inequity some way. I just wasn't sure how'd I broach the subject. Seriously, how do you tell your partner you want to fuck other people? Some people might be that honest, but not me, I was a coward. As weeks went by my schemes ran the gamut from being straightforward to outright deceit. I stumbled upon an idea that I had hoped would lead him down my chosen path. It was daring, highly dangerous, and was sure to succeed. It had to work, it was too simplistic.

I drug Robby with me on one of my evening walks. I had increased the distance of my walk from just the neighborhood to the nearby lake. I was proud of the strides I made and wanted to show him how far I had gotten. Hand in hand I led him to a small secluded place I discovered on a prior excursion. As the sun fell over the lake the shimmer across the water was like a guiding light. Again it seemed, my angel was watching over me. With Serendipity at my side, I knew I could pull this off.

I took my husband into a wooded area beyond the sight of the road. As he questioned me why we were in the dense trees I pushed him against a log. I immediately forced my mouth on his to shut him up. My hands cradled his bearded jaw as my tongue played with his. Reluctantly breaking off the kiss, I slid down to my knees and tugged his pants down. As the cool autumn air washed over me I gazed up into his green eyes and grabbed onto his penis. He screamed,"What the hell are you doing!"

I coyly smiled as I looked upon my loving husband. He stammered and stuttered as he tried to voice his concern about being caught. I shrugged away his objections and continued to manipulate his penis until he was fully erect. I was intent to show him that sex wasn't limited to just the bedroom. I took his penis into my mouth and gave him a long and sensual blowjob right there by the lake.

I had my lips firmly around him, my tongue teasing the head as my nails dragged along his legs. My head bobbed up and down on his 7" stick working to coax an orgasm from him. I used the tip of my tongue to follow the bugling vein protruding from his shaft. I teased a trail back up to the head popping him back into my mouth. I stroked his slick penis as my lips engulfed his balls, taking each one gingerly past my lips.

My finger slid along his sack moving toward his butt crack teasing his skin as my digit moved. My fingers danced over his balls as I kept sucking on his pole. My expertise had worked him up to a leg trembling climax. My effort was rewarded with hot blasts of semen into my mouth. I held every delicious drop he gave me within my cheeks resisting the temptation to swallow. I looked up into his gorgeous green eyes opening my mouth wide. I had him examine his deposit that rested on my tongue before I gulped it down. As my forearm brushed across my lips cleaning them off I said, "Well we better get home."

We walked toward our house discussing what just happened. He asked what had gotten into me and I told him it was something that I wanted to do. He said he enjoyed it though his focus was on keeping a lookout for authorities. He worried over the fact that we could have been caught. I told him that was all apart of the excitement, living in the moment and not worrying. He paused for a moment and absorbed my explanation.

That night as I showered Rob decided to join me. I asked him what was he doing and he told me he was following my advice. He was living in the moment and not worrying. He spun me around, bent me over and took me there in the shower stall. It was one of the most passionate moments we shared in a long time. This was the man I wanted, a take charge kind of man. I submitted my pussy to him allowing his carnal need to be satiated.

It felt heavenly as his cock abused my little pussy. It slammed harder with each thrust and my head bounced off the tile wall. He fucked me like it was the first time he ever had sex. My movements met his and in unison we both climaxed. I reached back taking his wrists into my hands pulling him into me. I held onto his arms as I shivered under the cold water. I didn't want him to slip out nor one ounce of his seed to escape.

We were curled up in bed talking about the evening's entertainment. I commented on how I loved being taken in the shower and told him to do it more often. He enjoyed the lakeside blowjob and began to toss out other places he thought could be fun. I questioned him about his concern over being caught. He decided I was right and that he came around to my way of thinking in which the thrill outweighed the consequence. I knew then I had him where I wanted him.

I laid on his chest and asked him, "What if some guy found us frolicking out there and came up to get a better view?"

Rob laid there for a minute pondering the question then replied, "Is that what you want to happen?"

I replied in haste, "I'm asking you buster. What would you do?"

He got quiet and I laid there waiting for a rebuttal. I kept prodding him for an answer, I wanted to see if he'd freely admit to some deviant behavior. I had manipulated my husband this far I figured I would go for broke. I wiggled up close to him with my thigh barely touching his lap. I hugged him tight and created a scenario that he could imagine.

In a sultry voice, I queried "What if I was sucking your dick and some guy actually emerged from the bushes. His hand around his penis stroking himself as he walked closer. What if I reached out and took a hold of his dick, played with it, maybe sucked on it while I played with yours? What would you do if I sucked him off swallowing him as I did for you? Does that get you hot? Do you want your naughty wife on her knees sucking a fat, hard cock for the world to see?"

My interrogation of my husband had the desired results I had hoped for. I felt his penis harden against my leg as his imagination ran wild with the prospect of his wife satisfying another man. I continued with more playful banter as I beckoned him to fill me in on all his dirty desires. I wanted to know what kinky thoughts he had brewing in his head. I wanted to see how far down the rabbit hole he'd go.

He smiled, looked down at me then leaned in to kiss my forehead. Rob finally admitted about having sexual fantasies of me with other men. He told me about the porn he would watch where people engaged in acts with multiple partners at once. As he filled me in on his thoughts I wanted to confess I had those same desires. I kept my mouth shut and listened to him describe in detail what he dreamed of and how it excited him. As he spoke I found my hand sliding into his waistband and straight to his penis. I lazily gave him a handjob as he detailed his fantasies to me.

When I mentioned that fantasy and reality seldom coincide with one another I could see the disappointment in his eyes. I knew right then I had him where I wanted him to be. I had to tread lightly because things could go sour at any time. As we talked I clued him into a couple of my fantasies that coincided with his. I finished him off with my hand and told him if it was something that he really wanted to try we could discuss it later. I rolled over to fall asleep thinking about how he fell for my plan hook, line, and sinker.

As the following days progressed, we talked about the prospects of swinging. We detailed more of our fantasies and the types of people we were attracted to. We had no idea what we were getting into but looked forward to the possibilities. We set some rigid ground rules to ensure the stability of our home life. I made him pinky swear that if things got out of hand we would stop. To me, a pinky swear is as sound as a written contract.

With our newly discovered desires out in the open, we began our search for the optimal couple. One weekend we pulled the trigger and joined various swinger sites. Our findings we mixed at best, almost disappointing. We clearly outlined what we wanted yet we continued to get a barrage of replies from men. It was like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. Frustrated I suggested we broadened our parameters in regards to distance and other essential criteria. Things became promising as we were introduced to more varied couples.

We eventually found a couple we hoped that would fit the bill. Rob and I would chat with them every free moment we could. Jason and Monica were fun to chat with and I enjoyed our talks immensely. They introduced us to Skype which brought a whole new dynamic to our talks. After a couple of weeks of chatting, we decided to meet up in person for a casual lunch. As Rob finalized the details of our meeting I snuck off to the bedroom.

My head was swooning over the infatuation of being fucked by some guy in front of my husband. I stripped down, grabbed a dildo and bent over the bed. I performed fellatio on the toy waiting for my husband to join me in the bedroom. I wanted him to catch me in the act and boy, he did. I was sucking on that silicone cock like a whore. When he stepped into the bedroom I casually looked him over, gave a wink, and went back to sucking. That was all the inspiration he needed.

He stepped up to me rubbing his dick along my ass cheeks. I arched back onto my husband's husky frame and mumbled something to the effect, "Imagine I'm Monica sucking off Jason. Her pussy up for the taking. Do you want it? Do you want to fuck her? Do to me what you would do to her."

He slid into me and violently fucked me from behind. The dildo steadily sliding in and out of my mouth as I felt his raging erection pushing inside me. I dropped the toy and clinched on the bedspread as his continued his assault on my pussy. I bucked back into him with every urgent thrust. I screamed into the mattress as a tsunami of an orgasm hit me. I twitched and jerked under him with the delicious pleasure I was feeling.

As saturated as my pussy was, I thought he climaxed. How wrong I was. He slid out of me only to shove his cock into my ass. I screamed into the mattress as he sunk all 7" into my little hole. It hurt as he began to fuck me hard, vicious, and without mercy. He pressed down on me with all his weight to prevent my kicking as the assault on my butt continued. I felt like I was being hate fucked and resigned myself to the pounding.

He would pull out all the way out just to slam it back in. I felt like I was being stabbed with a hot poker as his cock stretched me wide. His aggression toward me was malignant, deliberate and bordered on sadistic. I sobbed hysterically as I begged him to stop but my pleas fell on deaf ears. The pain was worse than childbirth and I prayed it would end. His pace increased with more urgent thrusts rapidly poking my numb ass. He grunted and groaned as he exploded into my widened hole.

My ass was sore from the violation, my eyes burned from the tears and my breathing was labored. I laid there dazed and overwhelmed about what happened. This wasn't love making this was just carnal sex. I was used to feeling like this by other men just not from my husband. As my tears dried up and I regained my composure I became livid.

When I was able to get to my feet I went over to beat on Rob. I slapped the fire out of him, called him every name that came to mind and cursed his existence. He reminded me that I offered myself up as Monica and to do to me what he would do to her. He had learned that she was an anal queen and got off on having her ass reamed. She actually preferred rough anal to standard intercourse which I had a difficult time understanding. I hobbled to my side of the bed questioning my decision to even consider swinging.

The next morning I was hurting bad and had a difficult time walking. My ass was inflamed and every step was a new definition of pain. My husband was apologetic to the degree he was almost pathetic. He waited on me hand and foot that entire day ensuring my every need was met. At one point he even suggested we could call the whole swinging notion off. My ass paid a hefty price there was no way I was giving up a chance for some new dick. I just needed to learn to accept anal better.

We eventually met Jason and Monica for lunch and had a blast. I was especially thrilled to see Jason in person. He was a doppelganger for an ex-boyfriend of mine with the added bonus that he was just a few inches taller than me. Finally, I could literally see eye to eye with a man. Monica was very pretty and I felt a bit of jealousy how Rob fawned over her. The four of us talked for hours sharing life experiences and desires. We agreed to that future date was definitely in order.

As the days leading up to our first date with our new friends, I teased Rob relentlessly. He had shaven his beard off and got a haircut. I asked him when we could go get matching mani-pedis. When we had sex I knew he was fantasizing about her, he kept trying to go in my ass. To be fair, I was fantasizing about Frederick and that black cock I had been missing. Seemed like our dreams made our sex hotter.

Date night finally came and it wasn't a moment too soon. I think all of us were ready for some hardcore adult fun, I definitely was. As we exited the car I kissed my husband and slipped a sleeve of condoms in his hand. I told him if they ended up fucking not to come out of the room until all those rubbers were used. I wanted him to have the time of his life without worry.

We were welcomed into their home and made to feel like family. Monica and I sat and chatted while the boys made us drinks. We clued each other in on what our respective husbands enjoyed just in case things got that far. We sipped our cocktails and Jason had an idea to play an adult board game that they had. It was like Monopoly but very sexual and downright fun. It was a nice icebreaker for things to come.

As we played clothes were shed, confessions had been made, and foreplay was performed. The game was highly titillating if not informative. I learned a lot about our new friends as well as some hidden secrets my husband harbored. The night drew on and I think we were all horny and ready for sex but no one would take the lead. That is until Monica took my husband's hand and guided him to a bedroom leaving me and Jason alone.

As they disappeared from our view, I went over to my new buddy and suggested we take their cue and find us a private spot. He wrapped his arms around me and as we kissed I told him, "I had been wanting him alone all evening."

Jason guided me to another bedroom where we had sex. He wasn't that good in fact, the overall performance was less than thrilling. He fumbled around on top of me and kept sliding out like he wasn't sure what to do. It was like a dog trying to hump a ball, it was that bad. I did what I could to lead him but I became increasingly frustrated and outright bored. Sex shouldn't be that laborious. I could hear the passionate moans coming from the next room and I was wishing I could be Monica.

Jason's penis wasn't that big, maybe five and a half inches max. I remembered thinking that's probably why Monica liked anal so much, at least she could feel something. It wouldn't have been so awkward if Jason had shown a bit of sexual prowess. I laid there faking my enthusiasm cooing and putting on a show for him. He did find his stride and got a solid rhythm going. As he bounced on me I rubbed on my clit hoping for at least one good orgasm. When he finally came I was happy it was over. I watched with contempt as he removed his condom and threw it into the garbage pail. He had climaxed and I was left needing.

He cuddled up aside me telling how great I was. I looked for an exit as he laid there singing my praises. I hoped Rob was having better luck with the anal queen. I got up and rounded the bed reaching out to take Jason's hand. I had him follow me to where Rob and Monica were. I put a finger to my lips suggesting he stay silent as I slowly cracked open the other bedroom door.

I was curious about how my husband was making out. We peeked inside to watch our spouses in some hot and heavy action. Rob was laid back on the mattress and Monica was on top of him in the cowgirl position. She was actually having vaginal intercourse and by her screams, she was loving it. I had Jason watch as his wife take my husband's cock deep in her pussy. Her breasts were bouncing around and her body thrashed as rode Robby. We watched the scene unfold like an X rated movie scene. My husband fucked her into one hell of a screaming orgasm.

When the peep show ended Jason and I retreated to the living room to get dressed. I anxiously awaited for Rob to come out, I was ready to leave. When they rejoined us I could tell they had a great time. It seemed everyone enjoyed themselves but me. Rob and I kissed our new friends and headed back to our home. As we drove we exchanged notes about our partners. He was disappointed that I didn't have any fun.

As he described what they did, I dropped my seat back and unfastened my jeans. I had him detail the sexy events as I fingered myself in the car. I was determined to get one good climax that night even if it was from my own hands. I played with myself to Rob's story and finally got that orgasm I had sought. We decided that we would keep looking for a couple that would compliment us.

Although our initial trial with Jason and Monica was less than thrilling we had a firm grasp of what we wanted. Over the next several months we would talk with various couples but found things that were less than ideal. I had mentioned to Robby that neither one of us should ever settle nor take one for the team. The focus was on our wants and desires, not the other potential candidates. I knew it would take some time to find the right couple but I wasn't in a hurry.

12