The Tribulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swinging lifestyle allowed us the opportunity to finally be honest with each other concerning passions without judgment. It brought a whole new dynamic into our life and we embraced it. In the years since we had shared in many lascivious encounters some good, some bad. We made new like-minded friends and searched for new thrills. I finally accepted my infidelities and who I became.

I continued my secret affair with Frederick though I purposely cut back our hookups. I began to prefer a mind-blowing experience once a month than a quickie once a week. I would still meet with Jerry on the rare occasion he came home from college. He would use me like a cheap whore and I loved every second of it. Sean and I had a few more encounters together before he found a girl he adored. At their wedding, I introduced him to Rob as a coworker. I lost contact with Abigail but thankful that I had her in my life, even if it was brief. I used her as the basis of comparison when I would meet bisexual ladies for fun.

My angel arrived at the right time in my life. She picked me up, dusted me off and let it be known everything would be alright. She taught me that life was what I wanted it to be and to accept my growth. I'm teased constantly about my belief but I can attest she was with me in several more fortuitous events later in life.

Okay, this ends my introduction trilogy of who I am and how I got into my current lifestyle. If you haven't read my prior tales, "The Awakening" and "The Compulsion", what in blazes are you waiting for? These 3 tales will give you insight into how I went from a regular everyday wife to a lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets. I will continue to delight you with future stories of my hedonistic endeavors. As always I welcome feedback and emails. Don't be scared to say hello who knows what a conversation could lead to.

Hugs, kisses and lots of naughty lixXx

Vanessa

12