The Tribute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

As they sailed into the snug harbor of the tropical island, Chryssa saw small, colorful dots which gradually resolved into a throng of brightly dressed people. However, she'd barely gotten a glimpse of them before the judge who'd accompanied her reminded her that she needed to remain out of sight until the ship docked. Protocol demanded that she make a grand appearance, rather than standing around at the ship's railing staring as they came into port.

When the ship had come to rest and was secured, the judge led her by the hand to the gangplank, and then let her proceed on her own. As Chryssa gracefully descended, she got her first really clear view of the people awaiting her. She was impressed by how tall they were, and mildly surprised at the color of their skin. Her own skin was tanned from long exposure to the sun, but their skin tones ranged from the brown of lightly creamed coffee to the black of polished ebony. The males were amazingly handsome, and the females were dazzlingly gorgeous. All of them maintained a dignified silence, waiting for her to set foot on their land.

Chryssa had been coached carefully about the pattern of the ritual greeting by the accompanying judge during their journey. Therefore, she was not surprised when one of the more imposing figures of a man stepped forward and issued the greeting that started the ritual.

"I am Tahvo, the leader here. I welcome you to our land."

"Thank you, Tahvo. I am Chryssa, this year's Tribute. I am grateful for your welcome."

"Your journey must have been long, Chryssa. Is there anything you require?"

Following the protocol, Chryssa slipped her garment off of her shoulders, exposing her breasts. Cupping them with her hands, she stated, "My breasts have not felt the touch of a man or a woman for seven days. They ache to be caressed."

Tahvo showed her his hands. "These hands, and those of my people, are ready to caress them. Such is our hospitality."

Taking a single step toward him, Chryssa next lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing her sex. Gently pulling her labia apart, she exposed the entrance between them, stating, "My vagina has not been entered by the tongue or fingers of a man or a woman, and has not been filled by a penis for seven days. I seek relief."

Tahvo gestured to the man and the woman who stood on either side of him. They displayed their fingers and their tongue as he told Chryssa, "The fingers and tongues of all our people are ready to provide relief." Lifting the hem of his colorful robe, Tahvo showed Chryssa the largest penis she'd ever seen in her life - even limp it hung more than halfway to his knees. Her eyebrows rose in surprise, but she otherwise managed to maintain her composure as he intoned, "My penis, and those of my countrymen, are ready to end that emptiness of yours. Such is our hospitality."

Taking another step toward him, Chryssa removed her tunic completely, dropping it to the ground. Fully naked, she turned partially away from him and leaned over. Her hands gripped and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her ass hole and stretching it partially open. "My anus has not been penetrated by fingers, tongue, or penis for seven days. I seek succor."

Tahvo, and the man and woman who stood on either side of him all discarded their garments as well. "All of my people stand ready to offer you complete satisfaction. Such is our hospitality," Tahvo assured her.

Turning back to face him, Chryssa stepped into his naked embrace, saying, "I am grateful for such heartfelt hospitality." They kissed, and Chryssa pressed against him, letting her body convey to him that her kiss was genuine.

As the kiss ended, Tahvo asked the question that signaled the final stage of this formal greeting. "How many people do you require for your ceremony of installation, Tribute?"

Looking into his eyes, Chryssa spoke clearly, for the benefit of all of those who stood nearby. "I require two women, and six men for the ceremony."

Now it was Tahvo's eyebrows that rose in surprise. But he smiled gently, and said, "They shall be provided." He signaled four of the waiting women, instructing them, "Please escort our Tribute to her home for the year, and help her prepare for the ceremony." One of the women hurried forward to pick up Chryssa's discarded garment, folding it in her arms as the five of them walked toward the nearby house.

Tahvo beckoned to the judge and ship's crew. Since the ritual was now complete, they were given a friendly escort to a sheltered place where food and drink awaited them. They would receive the privilege of observing Chryssa's installation ceremony before they departed for home the next day.

The women fussed lovingly over Chryssa, bathing her, and massaging her with fragrant oils. They saw to the nails on her hands and feet, trimming them, and painting them with spectacular tiny images of tropical flowers. They arranged her dark hair, with its sun bleached streaked highlights, into a shining, intricate crown and bound its coils with thin adornments of red ribbon.

They dabbed a red salve on her lips, areolae and nipples, highlighting her beauty. As a final touch, they carefully and delicately shaved the black hairs off the very edges of her vaginal lips, and applied that same salve to the exposed portion. Chryssa looked down and was amazed at how those red lips drew her eye.

"Thank you," she told the women, smiling brightly. "I hope that we can do this painting ritual every day." The women hid their mouths behind their hands as they giggled about this statement.

One of the braver ones said, "Any one of us would be honored to do this for you, Tribute. The redness looks especially bright against your fair skin."

They went to the center of the village. Mats were placed there, in the open air, and raised seating platforms allowed all non-participants a good view. Two nude women were waiting for Chryssa. Both were beautiful, with black, curly hair, and flashing dark eyes.

"I'm Binah, and this is Amari," the taller woman said by way of introduction. "We're both thrilled to be chosen for this honor."

Though both of them were brown skinned, like all the people here, Binah's skin had warm, orange-red undertones, while Amari's skin had cool jewel undertones. Other than the hair on their heads, their bodies seemed devoid of any other hair.

Stepping close to them, Chryssa said, "I'm truly blessed to be gifted with such lovely flowers to help me with my ceremony." She kissed each of them sweetly, and caressed their gorgeous breasts gently, watching their nipples swell in response as the breathing rate of both of them sped up with excitement. "Let's start with you, Binah, on your back right here." She gestured to a place near the center of the mat. "I want to use my mouth on your sex. Amari, please play with my body in whatever manner you wish, until Binah cums. Then it will be your turn."

Chryssa got between Binah's legs and lifted them, pressing her knees up and out until they almost touched the outer edges of her generous tits. This tilted her pelvis up toward her belly, and brought her cunt and ass hole into prominent display. Chryssa's tongue went to work, pleasuring the woman with enthusiastic cunnilingus and analingus. For the most part, she ignored the sounds from the audience as they observed.

Meanwhile, Amari knelt alongside and a little behind Chryssa, and began licking and nibbling her ass cheek as her hands moved to Chryssa's dangling breasts. Those hands got busy, pulling and tugging at Chryssa's tits and nipples as if she was milking a cow or a goat. The sensations those hands generated made Chryssa moan loudly, but that moan was muffled by Binah's cunt pressed against her mouth. Her moan did, however, cause Binah's bare labia to vibrate against her lips.

Chryssa soon judged that Binah was ready, so she scooped her hands under the woman's butt to hold her firmly in place. She then flicked her stiffened tongue rapidly back and forth across Binah's clit, to get its attention. Sealing her lips over the opening to the woman's honey pot, she worked her upper lip to massage the swollen clit, as her tongue speared inward, swirling to gather the honey inside. Binah reacted with a shuddering shriek, and unleashed a gush of that honey into Chryssa's open mouth.

As Chryssa helped Binah stretch out her orgasm until the woman's eyes rolled back and she slumped on the mat, her own hips were twitching rhythmically. Amira was still milking one of her tits, but had shifted her other hand to the region where Chryssa's thighs joined. She was swiping her hand along, gathering the copious sexual secretions there. She was smearing them over Chryssa's ass cheek, making certain her finger tips also brushed across the woman's ass hole. Chryssa wasn't quite cumming from these attentions, but she wasn't concerned. Her turn would arise soon.

But now it was Amira's turn. As Chryssa rotated on her hands and knees, Amira also got on her hands and knees and faced away, eagerly presenting her backside to the Tribute. She even tilted her pelvis so that her ass hole and cunt were both very visible. Taking her cue from the way that Amira had touched her, Chryssa scooped some pussy juice from the presented cunt, and wiped it across Amira's ass, making her skin gleam. The Tribute licked and sucked at the brown woman's cunt lips, and then began probing her ass hole with a facile tongue.

If the audience thought that Amira's shriek of pleasure was loud at that point, they must've been amazed at what happened next. Chryssa gathered more of Amira's cunt juice, and slathered the kneeling woman's tits with it. Still performing analingus, Chryssa used one hand to hold the woman's ass steady, while her other hand began a stripping action the started at the base of one of Amira's tits, and ended with a firm squeeze at the base of her nipple, making it visibly swell for a moment before the squeezing fingers popped off its tip. As Chryssa repeated that breast play, over and over, Amira's shrieks intensified to the point where her sounds were making the seats of the onlookers vibrate!

She was howling and bucking, and her actions drove Chryssa's tongue even deeper into her ass. Since Amira was pressing back firmly into Chryssa's face, the Tribute now had her second hand free. She formed it into a wedge, fingers and thumbs together, and pressed it into Amira's sopping cunt, twisting her wrist to make her knuckles bump back and forth over the woman's clit and pee hole. This, together with the tit stripping action and the tongue wriggling deep in her ass hole, caused Amira to have an electrifying orgasm!

The audience broke into loud murmurs as Chryssa's second playmate also slumped into unconsciousness from the intensity of the release provided by her climax. Both Binah and Amira were carefully removed from the mats. They looked like rag dolls, but even though they were out cold, their faces displayed huge smiles of satisfaction. The murmurs of the onlookers turned to clearer sounds of appreciation, and congratulation. But now it was time for the men.

As the Tribute had requested, six men were supplied. They came to the central area in solemn procession, naked, their skins gleaming in the sunlight. Once again, Chryssa was fascinated that, although their skins were basically brown to black, there were so many differing undertones that no two were precisely the same color - she was aware of variants that she might name as copper, clay, umber or sepia - but she ran out of words. All were taller than most of the men she'd known, and had well defined musculature. One was completely bald, and the others wore their hair in differing styles. Obviously, these people took pride in their appearance. Unlike the women, the men had pubic hair adorning their groins, but even here it was neatly groomed. Except their ball sacks needed no such grooming, since they seemed utterly free of hair. The lack of hair made their testicles highly visible, which somehow made them look even larger than she'd imagined.

Tahvo was one of the men, so Chryssa was able to compare his manhood to those of the other men. Their dicks were still rather limp, but all nearly matched Tahvo's in length and impressiveness. As Chryssa stood to greet them, they gave her a ritualistic greeting. Each hugged her briefly, kissing each cheek and then her lips, and then proceeded to kiss her nipples, tongue her belly, and lick her mound, sex, and ass.

By the time all six men had performed this greeting, the air was pungent with the aroma of Chryssa's cunt juices, and the men's arousal became manifest as their cocks stiffened. When she saw how large those truly were as they became swollen, she was grateful that she'd learned how to let her holes stretch with those cucumbers. No wonder Martta had been so insistent, without being allowed to explain the reason why.

As with the women, as the Tribute, it was up to her as to how she wanted to stage this performance. She looked at them, standing in a loose circle around her, slowly pumping their cocks, waiting.

Since her brother Uther was bald, and had used her ass so often, she signaled to the bald man to please get on his back on the center of the mat. Facing his feet and straddling him, she slowly impaled her ass hole on his cock, after lubing that cock and her ass hole liberally with her slippery cunt juices. She sighed happily as her ass hole opened and accepted the stiff fat cock.

Leaning back, she held her labia open, inviting their leader, Tahvo, to insert his dick into her cunt, figuring that since it was the biggest and longest one, her pussy should be able to handle it the easiest. Still, she gasped loudly as he stuffed himself inside her, feeling her cunt stretched to its maximum.

Next, she gestured to two men to stand at each side of her so she could use her hands to jack them off. Once they were in position, she raised her feet and cupped them together to make a shape mimicking her vulva. Beckoning the fifth man, she begged, "Please fuck my feet." Momentarily, he looked shocked, but recovering, he grinned and set to, with a will.

Chryssa addressed the audience. "In a moment, my mouth will be full as this man fucks it." The remaining man, whom she was pointing at, smiled in anticipation. She continued, "Since I'm surrounded by all these wonderful partners, please feel free to leave your seats and wander close for a better look at what we're doing. And to the gentlemen using my body, let me say, I would be happy if you each came where you are. But once you've recovered, and your dick gets hard again, I want each of you to also have a chance to cum inside my cunt. Before you stick your dick into my cunt, though, I want to bathe each of your balls and suck on them, before you plant your seeds inside me."

Instructions complete, she angled her head onto the shoulder of the man fucking her ass, and tilted her head back opening her mouth. It became filled with a tasty cock, and his ball sack nudged her forehead and eyes as he began thrusting. She sucked hard on him, dividing her concentration between her oral skills and the blind manual manipulation she was doing to the cocks of the men at her sides.

She felt the man at her feet spit on them, to make them more slippery, as he fucked her there more rapidly. Tahvo was making happy grunting sounds as he plowed her furrow with his mighty cock. The bald man was holding her pelvis up a little, giving himself room to thrust in and out of her ass. Her cunt and ass were all tingly from the delicious friction of the passionate fucking they were receiving.

The onlookers were milling around, jockeying for good vantage points, watching her mouth being fucked, her tits bouncing and wobbling from the jostling her body was receiving, and her hand movements. Lots of interacting discussions were occurring as the onlookers pointed out this or that thing which caught their eye. Chryssa was much too busy to focus on these subtle conversations, but she was vaguely aware of being pleased to be the center of attention, even though all she could see was darkness created by the scrotum of the man fucking her mouth.

The man that she was jacking off with her right hand made a sound halfway between a cough and a gasp, and, by the tiny impacts of his pubic hairs with her hand, she could tell he was rapidly humping it now. Seconds later, his semen splatted wetly on her right breast. Tahvo must've leaned back to let the ejaculate miss his torso, but he kept fucking her cunt magnificently.

The sight of the semen on her breast may have excited the guy using her mouth past the point of no return. He cried out something meaningless as his load filled Chryssa's mouth! She swallowed it fast, so she wouldn't choke, and then sucked his dick with hollowed cheeks until he felt he'd released what he could and gently backed away from her head.

Able to see once again, she smiled up at Tahvo, and the man whose cock was in her left hand. She was about to encourage the remaining four men when she became aware that the man fucking her feet was changing his rhythm and groaning. She was concerned that he might shoot his cum all over Tahvo's back, but that foot fucker thoughtfully pulled back a little and used his hands to wrap her feet around the head of his dick. She felt his cock twitch several times, and his hot semen was trapped between the soles of her feet, before oozing out and dripping messily onto the mat. As he removed his dick from her feet, he actually massaged his semen into their skin - it felt wonderful!

Chryssa was building toward an orgasm of her own by this point. Subconsciously, she'd decided to try to get the guy she was jacking off with her left hand to cum next, realizing that she needed to sharpen her skills with that hand. She was looking at that cock as she pumped it, focused on the man's body language and facial expressions. Therefore, her eyes widened in surprise when the cock reaming her ass hole suddenly unloaded, flooding her rectum! The guy beneath her was panting, but he made no other sound as he came. He did, however, lower her hips to keep his dick firmly planted in her ass, once his spurts ceased.

The people watching were unaware that Chryssa's ass had just been anointed internally with hot spunk. Unaware, that is, until she cried out, "Oooo! Yes! Yes! I love the feeling of cum jetting deep into my ass like that! Keep shooting, please! Give my back passage all you can!"

This caused excited titters to rip through the crowd, and several of the ship's crew, who were wearing trousers, suddenly found their erections pressing the cloth forward into cock tents. One or two of them had wet spots at the peak of their tent. Chryssa had made them ejaculate just by letting them see, smell, and hear this amazingly erotic coupling.

Her statement also proved to be too much for the man on her left. With a howl of release, his dick began spewing onto her left tit. Grinning, she pumped and pumped, aiming his load to paint her tit with his hot, aromatic man juices.

Now only Tahvo remained, and Chryssa's concentration was no longer divided in the service of six men at the same time. Now she could focus on how wonderfully his awe-inspiring cock was reaming her pussy. Her red edged labia seemed to cling to his cock as it slid outward, trying to suck it back inside. Every time he plunged inward, its girth pulled at her labia so forcefully that her swollen clit was tugged downward, with its sensitive head skittering over the tiny ridges formed by the distended veins on the cock's surface. Chryssa was nearing her peak from this joyful stimulation, but she wanted to climax with Tahvo, not before him. And her practiced eye could tell that he was close. He'd only need a little verbal encouragement, she judged.

"Please fill me, Tahvo! Let your seed be the first to bathe my womb!" she pleaded loudly, stroking his arms and chest with her hands, letting their actions reinforce the communication of her need.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers