The Tribute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers

Hearing this, his hips started a movement similar to a jackhammer, pounding her passionately. Moments later, he grabbed her hips and rammed himself fully into her, holding her pelvis motionless as he erupted in her depths!

Her pelvis might've been motionless, but her torso was not. As she felt him climax inside her, her shoulders rose up and down as she curled and uncurled, over and over, her tits wobbling and slapping together, catching everyone's attention. As she was thrashing, she shrieked, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Her sounds became a throaty growl as she lost control. More trousers showed wet spots. The onlookers had never witnessed such raw sexuality!

When Chryssa regained her senses, she found that she had her arms around Tahvo's neck, and her legs wrapped around his torso, holding him close. Her pussy and ass were still nicely stuffed with two firm specimens of manhood. Tahvo kissed her, and, a little breathless still, she returned his kiss with fervor as she untangled herself from him. He eased himself out of her cunt, and helped lift her up off the cock wedged in her ass hole, letting her rest back on the mat.

Turning to the other five men, he reminded them, "The Tribute wishes to taste your balls, and wants every one of you to spend your seed inside her vagina, to conclude this ceremony."

One by one, the six chosen men knelt or squatted near her face, each bringing his scrotum to her mouth. Using her hand to not only lift the man's cock up out of the way, but also to caress it in ways geared to increase his arousal, she used her tongue, exploring every part of his ball sack. Once the sack was thoroughly bathed, she sucked in each ball and fluttered her tongue over it lewdly, inflaming his desires anew. To a man, when she finished worshiping this body part, they scooted down her body and took her - took her forcefully! Fucked her like a man so consumed by lust that only planting his seed in her womb would quench his needs!

Their passion was so infectious that Chryssa achieved orgasm with each and every one of them, to the astonishment of the entire village, and the ship's crew. A sort of general orgy ensued, with the villagers coupling together, even inviting the ship's crew and the judge that had accompanied her on this trip to join with them.

Exhausted, but blissful, Chryssa fell asleep on the mat, warm and snug in a sort of nest formed by the bodies of the six men that had anointed her sex with their semen. There were enough extra women present that none of the visitors slept alone that night.

The next morning, Tahvo told the judge, "When you return home, inform your people that this year they've provided a Tribute unparalleled in our mutual trading history. Accordingly, your trade goods will be given the greatest value that they've ever experienced before. Please report our highest gratitude to any and all."

Chryssa stood naked on the beach with her arm around Tahvo, waving goodbye to the ship and its passengers as they hoisted sail, leaving the harbor. They were taking the first load of trade goods back to her land, along with a note to her parents and brothers expressing her happiness here. She ran her hand softly over the skin on his chest, which felt like chocolate silk. Sighing, she gestured at the people nearby them - people that hadn't taken part in her installation ceremony - that had only watched it. "My friends," she began, "my time as Tribute only lasts one short year. Does anyone have need of my tongue, hands or body? Tahvo has spread out this nice soft blanket. Surely someone will help me find a use for it."

She was greeted with a rousing cheer, as several eager men and women hurried forward.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers