All Comments on 'The Tribute'

by Skidder

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sweet_kittensweet_kittenabout 18 years ago
Very Good

You had a great storyline aswell as an unusual twist. A well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very, very good!!

I've read a lot of stories that deal with the time period you chose. I have to say, you really got the whole "Viking Conquerer" thing down. And, whether they admit it or not, many women want to be thrown over some huge man's shoulder and carried off! And I loved that even though he was forceful, he was still very considerate towards her. Very sexy. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Funny how only males say that women want that.

I never heard it from a woman

Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 18 years ago
This woman does

Never mind anonymous, you did a nice job.

The story was sexy enough and ended with a nice bit of justice.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yummy....

Wow. I love a good Viking conquest story. Pick me!

MINKXMINKXover 16 years ago
Oh get a clue...

I have one simple thing to say to Anonymous...scan the Lit list of authors writing in the nonconsent/reluctance genre and check out just how many of them are female. A fantasy is just that, a FANTASY! Some women do have force fantasies. Doesn't mean we want to be raped or that we condone rape. We just maybe have these lil sexy scenarios that get us off. Just lighten up. If you don't like this genre, then DON'T READ IT! Seems simple to me. This was good writing. I just wandered onto one story by happen stance tonight and I've now read about six. Thanx for some 'licious reading Skidder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
are you a big bernard cornwell fan?

lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

and as a women speaking I think this story was very good..hope to see more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving the fact...

...that I've found a story about my home city!

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
One Great Little Story.

This little tale is a gem that I just enjoyed rereading. Please give us more of your talented storytelling. You have been too long since gracing your readers with a new work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous