The Tributes of Lesbos Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesbians hunt straight women on an island.
4.5k words
4.44
36.5k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This contains lesbian sex, reluctant or non-consent actions. If you don't like it, don't read it. All characters are 18+

Inspired by the movie The Tributes of Panem, George designed a game where not death is aim of the participants. It is sex. Of course, it would not be possible to have millions of TV watchers follow the games. It had to be hidden from the public. But the idea was so intriguing that he wanted to make this real, no matter what effort it would cause.

They were casting women from 12 districts and let them battle each other on a small island close to Lesbos. Lesbos does not have a special meaning for the battle but the name alone makes it a perfect place for this event. And it is a southern island where the women and girls can wear sexy outfits, which is better for marketing the event and makes even the unsexual scenes interesting.

He was casting 3 groups:

- Lesbians that like to have sex and are sexually aggressive. George informed these women about their mission and made clear, that they will have full support from his team. They were leaded carefully to the idea he has and what they would be part of. About 8 women needed to be taken out of the project because they would have been a risk.

Cast: Susan, Mindie, Sedina, Elisabeth and Elenor

- innocent straight girls who never had sex or are not very experienced. They especially must be beautiful, young, slim, partly cute, partly womanly. They were found by investigations in Facebook and internet databases, spied upon and chosen carefully. Then they were captured and drugged by a kidnapping team.

Cast: Angelina, Selena, Mandy, Fiona, Vanessa, Hanna

- beautiful straight women that even hate the thought of lesbian sex. Same investigation methods. They are chosen by their beauty but the main focus is that they show no lesbian tendencies at all in their surf behaviour and even some women were sent out to check their sexual attitude by talking with them and observing their reaction to beautiful women. Also married women are in the pot. George especially likes it when the will of straight women is broken and loves the moment when they get their first orgasm by another women and also when they must, after much resistance, submit to their new lesbian life. They were kidnapped as well, on their way from work, from shopping, jogging, and so on.

Cast: Gia, Christine, Patricia, Melissa, Claudia, Catherine

Around the Island, he and his team built an electrical wall that is impossible to cross. It was built inside the island behind trees and rocks, so it can not be seen from people on ships. On top of the wall, green camouflage material was placed to make it almost impossible to see from a plane. All over the island, 500 cameras were played, 12 cameras are located on very high points with super-zoom and also they managed to book a satellite camera which is able to even record details like hairs, as long as the sky is clear. Every huntress also got a camera with her.

The three groups of women were brought to the island. He gave weapons to the 6 lesbians, ropes and 2 light date rape drugs each to spray in someones face. He placed them in 6 directions in the middle of the island around a beautiful laguna. Also in the middle, the 6 innocent girls were placed on wooden beds while passed out, heading to the other 6 directions. The straight women were placed in the 6 directions close to the wall,

George made sure that all women and girls wear sexy outfits. Some were just in bikinis, some wear hot miniskirts and so on. The clothes were chosen by his team and they were redressed when they were unconscious due to the used drugs.

Now everything was set up. Time to start the games.

With a big cannon shot, there was cold water sprayed on the wood beds to wake all women and girls at the same time. Immediately, George spoke over a loudspeaker system to all.

"Welcome to the tournament. I know you wonder where you are and are confused right now. But listen carefully, otherwise bad things could happen. First, don't move from your wood blocks before the official start, or you could be killed by an explosion."

"This is an event what you might not accept at the first moment but you have no chance but to follow our rules. This island is surrounded by an electrical wall. if you touch it, you will die. There is no way out here except we take you out with our helicopter."

"And here are the rules:

- Every woman must at least make one other woman orgasm or she will not go out of the tournament alive.

- The woman that has had sex with all women on the island, wins the tournament. It only ends after that happened.

- If one woman proves that she is totally straight and will not have an orgasm by another woman, she is granted a joker exit.

- To have sex with another woman, everything is allowed except killing someone. There are some weapons in here, as well as traps.

- The one who causes and receives the first orgasm with another woman will get 5000€ extra price money.

- Everyone who makes a woman submit to lesbianism earns 5000€ price money for each case.

- A special price is also given to everyone who has done at least 6 sexual positions with every woman she had sex with."

"So prepare."

"Let the games begin in 10 seconds!"

"10... 9..."

Christine was shuddering. Was this real? She was somewhere surrounded by trees, green everywhere but a voice is telling her she is captive in a strange tournament? And - what? - lesbian sex? There is no way she is having sex with another woman! She feels so repulsed even by the thought of touching another pussy or - beware - a woman touching hers! She must escape. But how?

"8... 7..."

Mandy was a very cute girl, 1,65m tall, slim waist, long platinum blonde curly hairs, she looks like an angel. She never had sex with anyone. She dated boys but never let them even kiss or touch her. Of course many tried but she was raised in a religious way and wanted to wait for the right one to marry and then have her first sex. And now? She is in a state of shock and disbelieve. How could someone do things like that? And lesbian? She barely knows what that word means. She cannot even touch a girl. So what's it even about? How would two girls have sex? No, this can't be!

She was still sitting on the wooden block - or was it a bed - at the edge of a laguna. Around the laguna, she sees other girls and women in the same situation. looks like there are 10 or more.

"I must flee." she thought.

But where should I go? What would the other women do? She still feels dizzy.

"6... 5..."

Eleonor was a lesbian since she ever thought about sex in her childhood. She loves to fuck with women. And especially, she fantasized about seducing or forcing straight women into lesbian sex with her. She was not a beauty queen, just average, so the really hot girls she could never reach, even more the straight ones obviously. She had crushes and extreme lust for one of her classmates, for the hottie in the cheerleader team, for a hot woman in the mall. But she always was left unsatisfied and, in case she tried advances, she was rejected.

Something in her was really angry of the hot women and she wants to payback these bitches. As she was recruited to play a jail warden in a movie, she liked the idea. And after some talks, she was told that she has the chance to be part of a project where she could have sex with up to 18 of the hottest women imaginable. At first she was reluctant to force someone or use violence if necessary. But the chance to have all the hotties, she was rejected by, was making her so hot that she agreed and signed the contract. The price money was a nice extra but not the main reason she now would hunt girls to fuck them. She will fuck them in every way possible. Especially Patricia, which she suggested for the tournament. She was the cheerleader girl that rejected her and looked at her as she would be sick, since Eleonor tried to ask her out. Patricia was one of these homophobic women and even are cock teasers, only fuck with very few boys. She on one side adored her for her hot body and extremely beautiful face. But on the other side hated her for being such a rejective woman, who destroyed her courage and self-esteem at that time. Now she will find her and hunt her down. She will make her lick her pussy and make her orgasm at least 10 times until she cannot think straight anymore, no matter if she enjoys it or hate it till the last second.

There were 5 other huntresses around, she knew that. But at the end, there are so many totally hot girls and women and she knew, which girl she is going to hunt first. The black haired beauty with the puzzled look on her face 2 blocks right of her. How could she make sure she would be the first and catch her, before she can run away?

"4... 3..."

Sedina was a teacher at high school because she loves young girls. But up to now she never had the courage to take one of all the hot girls. She lusted for sex with an innocent girl for years. So after George, after several steps of negotiation and introduction opened her this chance to fuck exactly her type of girls, she immediately agreed. In normal life she would not dare to hunt for innocent girls. But in this setup, nobody will ever make her pay for it. She did not fully understand the exit plan of George but he said he will care for that none of the girls will ever be able to accuse her. Either, they will be made to submit their new lifestyle and be threatened that their relatives would be killed if they ever tell anyone about this event. Or their memory would be erased so that they will not remember anything that happened here.

She and all the huntresses had a special training to make them fit and get them tricks how to bear down a woman, get control of the body of her opponent and of the weapons and possibilities. Also, there are secret rules, so there is extra money for the 69 position, sex does not count when the girl or woman is passed out, everyone should prioritize feeling the victim up instead of using just violence. When the victim is aroused before the real sex, there is also extra money.

She looked around her. There were 6 supercute girls. But one she liked most because she looked totally cute and innocent, almost underage. She was directly on the other side of the lagoon. She will need to swim through it but it was not too big, so she should be able to reach her before she gains full consciousness. The drugs George uses will cause them to react slowly at first and their sense of balance will be disturbed in the first minutes.

About the 6 straight women, she knew about, she didn't care too much. Of course she wanted to win the tournament, so she will hunt them also, when the occation appears. Because all drinkable water is in the lagoon and the only food is in two huts directly beneath the lagoon. So sooner or later, they must come here and then...

"2... 1..."

Claudia was a fashion model, super-slim, long golden hairs, legs up to the sky, a face a bit similar to the supermodel with the same name in her best times. She loved men and there were only 3 up to now she was with. To be with a woman is unthinkable to her. She didn't even think about another woman touching her. There was a college of her that made advances on her constantly. She turned her down more and more aggressively until she finally gave up. Her best friend in school wanted to practice kissing but Claudia's stomach almost turned as the other girl came close. She really don't like girls that way. More: she hated body contact with other women, only accepts it as far it is necessary for her job.

She cannot believe what she just heard. Somebody must do a prank on her. Maybe her best friend? Or her lover, who once suggested to have a threesome and was disappointed by her reaction? Anyway, she must find a way out of the situation. But wait, the counter... almost at zero, then she will immediately run to find an exit here. Or to hide.

"0 - start!"

The huntresses immediately started running and swimming to the still not fully conscious girls. They recognized that there are women coming to them, so they stood up and tried to get away from the lagoon.

First blood - Elisabeth and Fiona

Elisabeth reached the girl she aimed for, Fiona, fist. Fiona was weak on her feet but tries to run into the tree area. But Elisabeth had only a short way to her place and grabbed her feet, before she could even leave the sand. Fiona is a skinny girl with red hair. very slim, small perky tits glance through her pink bikini. She was thrown on the floor by someone - what happened? She turned on her back and as she does, Elisabeth was pulling her at her feet, then threw herself on her.

Fiona was shocked and tried to push the aggressor away. But she was still a bit dizzy, this woman was grabbing her and fixed her ankles to the sand.

Elisabeth, a very strong, muscular, fit, tall, black haired woman spoke:

"I know you are confused right now but there are only two ways what will happen now. First, you will let me touch you and do everything I want. If so, I will be gentle and kind. I promise you will like it."

"go off me! How do you dare mmmmphh" Fiona screamed -

Elisabeth used one hand to stop the babbling.

"Second, if you struggle, resit, scream or cause any hurt to me, I will be very aggressive and I will hurt you and will force you to what I want. There is no other choice."

Fiona used her now free hand to push Elisabeth away and turned to her stomach, trying to get up and escape. She made it to her feet but was immediately pushed down by Elisabeth.

"It's your choice, now submit and stop struggling".

F: "Go away, leave me alone! I will not submit to you, no way. What is it even, you want?"

E "You didn't listen, did you? You will have lesbian sex with me ..."

F: "What??? No way!"

She tried to struggle free but Elisabeth held her right hand on her back and forces her down.

E: "You will lick my pussy and I will make you orgasm like you never orgasmed in your whole live."

F: "No! Please! I'm not a lesbian! I will never lick ... no, never!"

E: "You will or you will be hurt. O.k., let's start another way." She had good grip on Fionas right arm, so she used her feet to lock Fiona and make sure, her legs are parted. With the other hand, she grabbed Fionas right boob and squeezed it, caressed it.

F: "What? What are youuuu doooiiinnng? Let me go!"

Elisabeth continued her squeezing, moving to the left tit. Fiona struggles, screams, but there is no use. She opens the bikini top and removes it.

F: "Please don't do this, let me go! I will do everything you want but don't force me to that!"

E: "You're getting aroused, do you? You like my touch!"

F: "Are you out of your mind? I'm not a lesbian and I hate what you are doing!"

Elisabeth now moved her hand down the belly and directly under the bikini bottom of Fiona. Fiona blenched from the touch.

F: "No, not there!"

Elisabeth rubbed slightly over Fionas pussy lips and now kisses her back and neck.

F: "Stooooop! Please stooop! Nobody touched me there and nobody is allowed, especially not a woman!!"

Elisabeth continued with a more intense touch.

"Please, this is unnatural! It's wrong!"

But her body betrays her. Being touched at her tits and her genitals caused her body to be aroused and her pussy is getting wet.

E: "But you enjoy it. Your pussy says, you are a liar."

F: "No, please stop! I am not lesbian" Don't touch me there"

Her body was getting even weaker as the arousal raised, she was not able to bring any force to her arm or feet.

Elisabeth knew it was time for the next step. With a quick move, she removed the bikini bottom of Fiona and turned her around, immediately throwing herself on her. She grabbed her head and kissed her. Fiona pulled back, tried to turn her head away but Elisabeth was insistent and sucked her lips with her mouth. Fiona pressed her lips together to prevent any real kiss. Elisabeth put her right leg between Fionas and started to rhythmically hump her leg against Fionas pussy. Fiona again tried to wind free but every move was only putting more penetration and pressure on her pussy, Elisabeth was following her every move and held her in position.

Fiona opened her mouth to scream

"Get off me, dammit!"

but at that moment, Elisabeth pressed her tongue in her mouth and darted at Fiona's. Fiona did not kiss back but she was not able to close her mouth and in the meantime, her body was so horny by the humping and now also the kiss, that she almost has no power to resist anymore. She really hated what was happening here but she must admit that her body was totally aroused.

Elisabeth moved away from the kiss, leaned back a bit to move from humping more to tribing Fiona. In parallel, she removed her t-shirt and her breasts jumped out. Fiona panicked. This can't be! There is this woman raping her body, these tits... "I am a good straight girl" she thought. She again tried to escape Elisabeth. But she pushed back on her and now removed her jeans shorts with one hand, as she held Fiona with her body weight. Now there she was, totally naked on this incredible beautiful teen girl. She is so helpless and weak now.

F: "Please, I don't want this! Let me go ... aaah."

Elisabeth now has full naked body contact, boobs on boobs, legs on pussies and now kissed Fiona again. This time she tongued Fiona so eagerly, Fiona can not help but to react, trying to push out the tongue with her own but this only causes more intensity to the kiss. Her pussy now was soaking wet, getting humped again and again. Elisabeth now grabbed a tit and squeezed Fiona's nipple between her fingers. All together this was too much. Fiona felt her resistance explode away.

E: "You like it, admit it"

F: "No, no, please stop! aaaah" "My god, please stop! aaaoooh!"

E: "Submit to your lesbian feelings, come on, you are so close to an orgasm. You cannot deny that you are a lesbian"

F: "No, noooo! aaaah! Pllleeeeeaaaasee!"

Elisabeth Now fingerfucked Fiona, using one, then three fingers to her tight wet virgin hole, cautious not to harm the diaper. Fiona was helplessly ecstatic, never been aroused this way in her whole life.

E: "Admit it, you are a lesbian"

F: "No, you force me to feel this, aaaahhhhhhh" "Nooooooooooooo!" An unbelievable orgasm crushed through Fionas body. She shuddered, lightnings rushed through her.

The first orgasm of the competition and the first cannon shot was heard.

E: "Your first lesbian orgasm, my dear. Look at you, you are so ecstatic, so cute." Fiona wanted to say some denial but she had not the power to do. Elisabeth got off Fiona, then keeled down on Fionas ankles to hold them and lowering her pussy to Fionas head.

Fiona was still not really conscious, the intense orgasm, the drugs, the exhaustion. But when she saw Elisabeth lowering her pussy on her face, she was shocked again and immediately turned her head to the side, avoiding contact.

E: "Come on, I gave you that intense orgasm, now give something back to me."

F: "Please! Please don't make me do this! I am not a lesbian! I really can't do this!" She grabbed her head with both hands and put her mouth close to her pussy.

E: "You came this far, just lick my pussy and I will let go of you."

Fionas mind was racing. She couldn't do this. She was into boys! She cannot lick a pussy! What would that make her?

E: "I promise you, you will like it, you don't need to do anything else, but now lick my clit or I will get angry." Fionas tried to find a way out but after all, if this is what gets her out of this situation, then she must do it. She finally gave in. Fiona sucked her tongue out slightly.

E: "That's it, baby. Now let go. Do it."

12