The Tributes of Lesbos Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona was tentatively licking up and down Elisabeth's pussy lips. She expected a bad taste but instead it was not too bad. Elisabeth was in heaven. Now she got this unbelievable cute girl licking her cunt. These incredible innocent eyes are looking up to her with fear and confusion. She dreamed of this, since she knew what would happen here.

E: "Get into it, girl, I won't let you go until you finished what you started."

Fiona knew she had to do more, so she put more pressure on her tongue and moved faster.

E": Yes, please suck my clit now" Fiona did as told, could it be worse than what she was already doing? She sucked the small clit into her mouth and moved ist in and out. Elisabeth got kicked by this feeling, she caressed Fionas face, then one of her tits. She was already aroused unbelievably by forcing this young beautiful girl and now she was so close to orgasm.

"Faster" Elisabeth screamed, leaning back. Fiona more eagerly licked her clit and opening now, hoping it would soon be over. Elisabeth used a finger on Fionas Pussy and stimulated her, arising her arousal now again. Fiona was not ready for that and would like to stop her but she continued her tongue work to make all this end as soon as possible.

"Tongue-fuck me now." Elisabeth screamed.

Fiona was repulsed. Now when does this bitch have enough? But if that is needed, I will do it, she thought. She pushed her tongue fully in Elisabeth's hole an fucked her in high speed.

"Yes, yes, you little baby dyke, let me coooomeee!"

Elisabeth couldn't bear it anymore and came over and over, 3 orgasms in a row.

E: "That was so good. You are a very talented lesbian pussy licker." It was her plan to make Fiona submit to be a lesbian, to get the extra money. But Fiona was not ready to accept being a lesbian. She was just forced to have sex. Was it her fault being forced by a woman?

E: "You are a lesbian now"

F: "I i am not! I i will never be ... I can't ..." Fiona replied.

E: "Whatever."

Elisabeth turned around and now was lying 69 on top of Fiona.

F: "Get the fuck off me. You promised it would be over after I did ... that..."

E: "I promised that you don't have to do anything after. But there is one thing I want to give you." With that, she lowered her head and started to stick her tongue to Fionas tight pussy hole and clit.

Fiona still was aroused by the fingerfucking and the intoxicating taste of pussy juice on her tongue. She wanted to move away but she simply did not have the power. She feels another orgasm rising in her as Elisabeth now used her super skills in pussy licking as an experienced lesbian.

F: "Please, let me goooo ... aaaaah..."

E: "You like it, admit it. And you like the taste of pussy, you cannot deny it. So lick my pussy one more time and I will give you the orgasm of your life,"

F: "Mmmmph ... you promised..."

E: "please do it, make me come and I will make you even more than just..."

Fiona has already licked this pussy, so what would be the difference - she needed to come so badly. She needed ...

F: "Fuck" She sticked her tongue out and started licking, tentatively again. Elisabeth now used her expert Tongue and started rubbing the G-spot from the outside of Fiona's stomach. Fiona now was so ecstatic that she started licking Elisabeth's pussy eagerly like a dog after starving for two days. That brought Elisabeth to a shuddering orgasm and at the same time Fiona experienced such an intense ecstasy explosion she would not thought would be possible. Elisabeth kept on licking until Fiona reached two more orgasms and so she also did.

Both were exhausted. Elisabeth got off Fiona just to lie on her to kiss her passionately. This time, Fiona repeated and their tongues knelt each others, as Elisabeth caressed Fionas Body. After this intense orgasms, Fiona was not able to resist or control her feelings. She accepted the touch.

E: "See, you really love pussy eating and kissing women". Fiona had no power to reply.

After several minutes, Elisabeth stood up and moved her clothes back on.

E: "Thank you." ... "What's your name?"

F: "Fiona", she said. "Will you leave me alone now?"

E: "Yes, you can go now and I will not bother you again."

With these words, she packed her bag and weapons and left to the woods.

Fiona was left totally confused. Yesterday she had a normal life and liked boys, never thought any woman could give her any sexual thing. And now she is exhausted by so many orgasms - caused by a woman! She went to the water to wash herself as she recognized there were several other pairs and quickly went to the woods to hide.

12