The Trick or Treat Menu

Story Info
Candy-coded tricks and treats await Bunny on Halloween.
3.1k words
4.59
25.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know if what they said about the house on Market Street was really true or not. Walking down the sidewalk in the crisp October air, Bunny Conners shivered at the cold breeze on her exposed legs. It was almost 11:30, kids were starting to clear out, way past their bedtime. She was nervous, maybe a little scared, yes, but excited nonetheless. She tugged shiley at the hem of her costume. It was a playboy Bunny costume. She knew it wasn't new or creative, and was an obviously stupid pun of her own name. But she knew there would be a dress code, and as cliche as it was, the floppy bunny ears and cotton ball tail pinned to her lingerie would do just fine.

As she approached the front walkway of the Market Street house, she saw another girl just disappearing in through the door. She briefly thought about yelling after her, maybe to ask if she knew what she was getting, but the visage of the man on the front porch made her close her mouth immediately. He was a lean man, maybe 6'. His tight black button down showed that though he was slim, he was toned and strong. His dark hair was slicked back against his head, and his all black attire ended in the rolled sleeves of a black button down. His face was concealed behind a red ghostface mask with devil horns, Dead By Daylight style. Once the other girl disappeared through the door, he calmly stepped in front of it and crossed his arms in front of him. He stood, stoic and unmoving. A sharp contrast to the intimidating man in front of her, Bunny smiled to herself seeing two huge plastic witch's cauldrons of Halloween candy. She tried to remember what her friend Sophie had told her about the menu.

"It changes every year, they do that so you can't just plan out and pick what you're going to get. But I know some friends who already went and could remember some of it."

Bunny knew she wanted to aim for a mounds bar. She knew she only got one handful, and that you weren't allowed to pick out individually. The word "knew" seemed wrong. She still wasn't even sure if this rumor was real. She slowly climbed the front steps of the big old house. Clearly built in the Victorian era, the grand house on Market Street sat on a corner, the prized jewel of the neighborhood. Its deep burgundy walls framed by ornate black trim stood out against the modest colored homes beside it. It looked transported out of Bram Stoker's imagination, not Portland, Oregon. The Man in the Ghostface mask stared at her as she hobbled up the stairs in heels higher than she was used to. She stopped in front of him.

"Trick or treat?" He asked her.

His voice was calm and measured, but there was something mischievous behind it. She knew this was part of the process, and a wave of goosebumps rose over her flesh as it dawned on her that this was actually happening.

"Aren't I supposed to ask you?" She said semi-robotically, completing the secret passcode and unsure of her every word.

He nodded knowingly to this response and held out a bucket of candy in his leather gloved hand. She sees a mounds bar on top, and immediately grabs for it, collecting a handful of the surrounding candies. Sophie told her it was best not to hesitate so they suspected you of planning your grab. She pulled back her hand to reveal her haul. She has a fun size mounds bar, a yellow starburst, an airhead, an atomic fireball, and a hershey kiss. As she analyzed the candy in her palm, the man peeked over to get a look.

"Atomic fireball. Damn. There's only 4 of those in both the buckets."

"Does that mean it's really good?"

He raised an eyebrow "depends what you're into."

She swallowed hard as he opened the door behind him and gestured her in. Timidly, she walked into the dark house.

Bunny entered into a small front room where a woman in latex dress sat at a desk with a laptop. A large chalkboard menu had written out all the candies and their meaning. she stepped up to the woman.

"Hi-"

"Sign here" She shoved a paper and pen into Bunny's hands. It was a consent form.

"Give me your candy honey"

Bunny handed over her candy and the woman input something into her laptop. Bunny signed the paper and handed it back. Before she could read the menu she was shooed out through the next door.

The next room was dark, Bunny squinted while she adjusted to the low lights. She could just make out a bed in the center of the dark room before something obscured her vision again. She yelped, but strong arms held her still while a blindfold was pulled over her eyes.

"Sh sh sh." A man's voice whispered in her ear.

"Yellow starburst: you will be blindfolded for the duration of this step."

Bunny nodded as her breath quickened.

"Mounds candy bar-"

She felt the large hand of her chaperone grip her upper arm and lead her into the room. She stumbled at first, but quickly realized it was easier to just trust the stranger leading her through the darkness.

"Oral. Please, lay here."

Her knees brushed against the soft blankets of a bed in front her. She felt around and slowly climbed onto the bed. She could feel her cheeks flush as she laid all the way back. She shivered as she felt hands brush against her inner thighs.

"Are you particularly attached to this?" He brushed his fingers against her bodysuit.

"No.." she whispered

"Speak UP." He pressed against the thin fabric covering her pussy lips. She shivered.

"N-no, it's not important"

"Spread your legs"

She heard fabric rustling, as if the man was pulling something from his pocket. Shakily, Bunny spread her legs. Something cold and sharp slipped between the thin silk of her bodysuit and the bare flesh between her legs. The Man pulled gently and cut through the fabric, exposing Bunny's cunt to the open air. She shivered again. Knowing there had just been a knife against her most private parts was terrifying... But strangely arousing. She could feel herself blushing.

Two strong hands grabbed her thighs on either side and pushed her legs wider. She shuddered as she felt a hot breath against her exposed pussy.

"Hmm, wet already. The knife often does it for girls like you."

"What do you mean like me-"

She cut herself off with a sharp gasp as she suddenly felt the man's tongue caress her. He slid his warm tongue up her wet slit, stoppinging just before her sensitive clit.

"Fuck." She spat under her breath.

He did this a few more times, each time getting closer and closer to, but still avoiding the place she needed touched most. Bunny squirmed and whimpered on the bed, internally screaming for a release. Finally, he dug his nails into her flesh and started swirling his tongue around her clit. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she involuntarily bucked her hips against his mouth. His tongue moved with expert speed, flicking and sucking Bunny's swollen clit. She felt her orgasm building inside her. Her hands clenched hard the blankets underneath as she was eaten out with impeccably practiced skill.

"Fuck... Fuck.. don't stop.."

The man showed no intention of stopping or slowing as his rhythmic flicking of his tongue sent Bunny over the edge. She moaned loud and guttural as her orgasm racked her body. Her back arched, legs shaking, Bunny came harder than she ever had before, in the mouth of a man whose face she never even saw.

He removed his mouth from her dripping wet cunt as she lay there, quivering.

"God I love my job." The Man said with a chuckle.

Bunny pulled the blindfold up, and saw as the man was just pulling a purge mask back down over his face. He turned to her, lingering at the sight of the exposed and blushing young woman on the bed. She tugged at her now crotchless bodysuit.

"No point trying to cover yourself now hun. It'll just get in the way."

He pulled out his phone, checking some kind of list.

"Oh shit. You hit ALL of them for Ghostface, huh."

"What?" Bunny asked, still hazy from her orgasm.

Purge Mask shook his head.

"See all of us that work here have our favorite..." he looked down once again at her exposed and glistening cunt.

"Candies. I happen to be a big fan of mounds and starbursts, so you get just me for two. Usually one person goes through like 3 to 5 different Masks to hit all the right spots."

He pocketed the phone and slowly sidled back up to the bed. Bunny shifted nervously.

"You happened to get a lucky handful with all three of one of my coworkers' very favorite candy..."

He climbed onto the bed in front of her once more, leaning his head down inches above her throbbing clit. She could feel the hot breath on her sensitive skin, and despite her recent climax she already felt the lustful ache of arousal swimming through her again.

"Which means you're in for quite a ride." Bunny's eyes were half closed, waiting for Purge Mask to touch her again...

But suddenly, the hot breath disappeared and he was gone. She sat up, trying to see into the dark room for where he went, but was immediately interrupted with a leather gloved hand covering her mouth. She tried to scream, but a second hand found its way to her throat and squeezed. A commanding voice whispered into her ear.

"Don't struggle, pet. You'll only make this harder for me, and we can't have that."

Panic set in as she noticed this voice was not the familiar sound of Purge Mask. Still struggling against the strong hands of her assailant, Bunny fought to scream. She didn't know if this was part of the game or if some lunatic truly snuck in to ravage her. Either way, her body betrayed as the wetness between her legs grew. He squeezed her throat tighter. She sputtered, his fingers expertly pressed against the veins on her throat to make her start to lose consciousness. Right as she began to see stars and the world faded, he released her.

She fell forward onto the bed on all fours, coughing and gasping for air.

"Airhead: breath play."

She could hear heavy footsteps walking calmly to the front of the bed as he spoke. Finally able to breathe again, she tilted her head up just to have her exposed throat grabbed again. As she clawed at the hand around her neck, she could finally see the face, or lack thereof, of her attacker. It was the Ghostface masked man from the front porch.

With the single hand on her throat, he mounted the bed and pushed Bunny down onto her back. Once again, he let go just as the light began to fade from the edges of her vision.

"What candy is-"

He covered her mouth again before she finished her thought.

"Aw, who said you could speak to me?"

Before she could process her indignance, a hard slap landed on her face. The leather glove made it sting, but she was in too much shock to process the pain. Ghostface grabbed her jaw roughly as he straddled her.

"Atomic Fireball: CNC." Bunny looked confused.

"Consensual non consent, pet. Which means," He leaned in, or rather brought her face nearer to his as her chin was still in the vice grip of his fingers.

"I get to do whatever the fuck I want to do to you, and I get to do it whether you like it or not, because you signed away your rights at the door."

And without another word, he ripped away the rest of the thin bodysuit.

Completely exposed and barely conscious, Bunny struggled to try to cover herself at least a little bit in a pathetic attempt to keep some dignity.

"Aw, tsk tsk." He grabbed both her wrists and pinned her down to the bed.

"Good girl's don't try to resist now do they."

He transferred both her wrists to one hand and slipped his other hand under his mask. He bit the finger of the glove and pulled it off his hand. His hands were beautiful, slender but dexterous, and clearly inhumanly strong. The veins on his arms popped as he flexed his fingers, now free from the glove which he spat onto the bedside next to him. He traced his fingers over Bunny's exposed and hard nipples, giving them each a light pinch. She squealed.

"Oh, sensitive are we? I wonder..."

He gently dragged his fingers down the length of her torso and across her inner thighs. She shivered and whimpered at his touch. He then cupped his hand roughly around her cunt, his middle finger and ring finger gently prodding at her entrance.

"Holy fuck you're wet." His fingers slid in with ease. He chuckled to himself.

"Do you like being held down and forced? Hm?"

He slowly pushed his fingers deeper into Bunny's soaking wet hole. She moaned as he did, involuntarily grinding her hips into him.

"As much as you're enjoying my fingers inside you, this isn't the candy you got."

He withdrew his fingers to Bunny's dismay.

"All fours, facing away from me. NOW."

Bunny scrambled to follow directions, shaking as she positioned herself facing away from Ghostface, unsure of what he would do. She was pretty sure he was just going to fuck her doggystyle, and she was on birth control, so it would be fine. More than fine, she was PRAYING internally for him to fuck her. He moved against her, on his knees, stroking her ass and hips. He pulled off his other glove and gently ran his nails down Bunny's back. She shivered. She felt him pressing his clothed but obvious erection against her.

"Mmm so cute and innocent in your little bunny ears. We'll see how innocent you feel after this."

She heard the zipper as he pulled out his hard cock. She couldn't see, but didn't need to. She knew she would feel it inside her soon.

"Hershey kiss. Anal." Bunny froze.

"Wait, no, I've never done-OW" Ghostface slapped her hard on the ass.

"What did I say about speaking, pet?"

He rubbed his fingers against her throbbing pussy, then wiped her own juices against her tight asshole.

"No, please-" Bunny had never done anal before. She didn't even think she wanted to try it. She was scared, truly.

She felt the head of his cock lightly settle against her virgin asshole.

"Shut the fuck up and take it like a good little whore." On 'whore', he pushed the head of his cock in past the tight ring of her anus.

Bunny screamed. It hurt, yes, but it was a new feeling that, alongside, the demeaning things said to her... Was only turning her on more.

"That's it, take my cock up your cute little virgin ass."

He pushed in further, Bunny groaning as he did. She felt so full, so violated. He was big, but nothing she hadn't taken before. Well, nothing through the other door at least. He paused.

"Good luck pet."

With that last decree, he slammed the full length of his hard cock deep into her asshole. Bunny screamed out in pain and pleasure and fear. He WAS bigger than she had taken before. She guessed 8 inches. He starting pumping, gently at first, fucking the ass of a stranger in a dark room in a haunted house.

"That's right. Take it, take it all whether you want it or not."

Bunny moaned and grunted at every new thrust. She had never been fucked this hard, and the sheer violence of it all was making her delirious with lust. He reached forward and took her throat in his hands, now choking her while he thrusted into her.

"Fuck."

He was picking up speed, Bunny could tell he was close. Her vision was fading again, her body didn't feel like her own anymore. She felt like just a fuckdoll for this hot, faceless entity fucking the life out of her. And to her surprise, she loved it. For the third time, her vision started faded as she got lightheaded.

Ghostface let go of her throat to grab her hips, nails digging in as he slammed into her. With the last bit of strength left in her barely conscious body, Bunny clenched all the muscles in her pelvis. She wanted him to cum inside her. She needed it. Needed to be claimed by his hot cum shooting into her.

"FUCK." and it worked.

With one final thrust, so deep Bunny could swear she felt his cock in her stomach, he unloaded deep into her ass. She could feel his hot sticky load shooting into her, filling her up, and she didn't want it to stop.

Panting, sweat dripping on Bunny's ass, Ghostface slowly pulled his cock out.

"Fuck you were so fucking tight." He watched as his cum dripped from her ravaged asshole.

"Good girl."

Bunny collapsed on her side, panting and delirious. In just a moment, she heard the door close, and looked up to see Ghostface was gone, and in his place was a silken pink robe and a note directing her to return to the front office.

She tied the robe around her ravaged body, and approached the door out. She could barely walk after her pounding, and she was worried about cum leaking down her legs as she walked.

Back at the front desk, the secretary took one look and smirked.

"The old three for one eh? Ghostface gets all the pretty girls."

She extended her hand to Bunny, in it was a little treat bag. Bunny grabbed it, and found her whole handful of sinful Halloween Candies.

"A souvenir to remember by." The woman winks.

Bunny nods and leaves out the front door, Ghostface's post has been taken over by Purge Mask. Hugging herself against the cold night air, Bunny shied away from Purge Masks gaze, but he said nothing. Opening her bag of candy, she saw something else. A tiny scrap of paper. She opened it to find a phone number, and a message that read "call if you developed new tastes you want fulfilled."

She unwrapped and popped the atomic fireball in her mouth. She had a taste for them now, and would indeed save that number in the hopes of getting more.