The Trio Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins explore further with Laney's encouragement.
4.7k words
4.75
7.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: After a long time, I'm writing a "next day" chapter to the Trio, with more direct interaction between Joe and John - so, incest and male-on-male. If that's not your thing, then please move on to a different story. If it is (or may be), then please enjoy!

------

It was hard to tell if I was having a dream, or if the sensation was real. My cock was definitely enjoying it, either way. Through the fog of sleep, as I lay there I heard Laney talking to Joe.

"It was SO hot sucking his cock with you and when you took him in your mouth! Did you like it? I could tell you did!"

Joe moaned as he answered, "Yes, I liked it, OK?"

Laney kind of squealed - "I knew you did! It was really turning me on!"

Even more awake now, I could feel her hand sliding up and down on my cock, and I was guessing that she was doing the same for Joe. I blinked my eyes open. The room was lit with early morning light, and Laney looked at me as I looked at her.

"Hey sleepy head!" she said, then she grabbed my stiff cock, "Well, one head is sleepy, but I'm not so sure about the other one!"

I looked at her, her small but perky breasts prominent in my view. I noticed that she was, indeed, in between us, one hand stroking me, the other stroking Joe in perfect synchronization.

"I was just asking Joe about how much he enjoyed sliding your big cock in between his lips last night, and he told me he liked it. I bet you liked it, too, didn't you? I thought it was really, really HOT!" She put an emphasis on "hot", and also squeezed my cock at the same time.

"You know what I think would really up that game? It would be just over the top in hotness!" she asked, really getting excited now.

Joe and I both looked at her quizzically, although I was not really surprised when she shared her idea.

"I want you two to lie here on the bed and sixty-nine each other! That would be just the hottest thing!"

"Isn't that just a little gay?" I asked.

"Says who?" she asked back. "Some stupid society 'norms'? This is just us - three consenting adults sharing experiences and exploring our bodies together! Besides, look at you two - you are gorgeous hunks who happen to look exactly alike, and you'd both know just how to please the other! And, well, last night, Joe already sucked on you, and you were both licking up your own cum, your brother's cum, and my cum, and nobody batted an eyelash! Well, actually, when you were licking it out of me, I guess I did more than bat an eyelash!"

"Come on! What do you say? It would be SO sexy! I'd almost be jealous - but it would get me so wet!"

I looked over at Joe. I thought about the things we did the night before, how surprised I was when he opened his mouth and took me in, how he'd licked both Laney and me as we fucked, and then I'd done the same thing for them. We'd both tasted everyone's cum as Laney was saying, and now I was a bit curious about it all.

Joe spoke first.

"I'm more than willing if you are, John! It would be almost like sucking myself, but without all the contortion!"

I looked at him and then at Laney. They both had looks in their eyes that convinced me.

"Yeah, I want it, too!" I confessed.

"Yippee!" yelled Laney. "Come here! I need a kiss from my guys!"

Joe and I both sat up fully, and began a three-way kiss with her. Three sets of lips, three tongues, all darting in and out where they could. My hand wandered down over Laney's tits and down her belly. I felt a hand on my belly, then on my cock. In my head, it was Laney - after all, she'd been playing with my cock since I woke up, but when I looked down, it was Joe that was stroking me. Laney took my hand and pushed it over onto Joe, and at that point I just lost myself in the moment. I slid my hand down to the base of his cock and ran my fingers over his balls, and then up again to the base. My fingers then curled around the shaft and I gently ran my hand up to the head, and then back down again.

"That's nice, guys," Laney said, "but this was not about hand jobs - move!"

Joe and I shifted positions, lying on our sides and moving our heads to the other's crotch. I looked at his cock - the head slightly darker than the shaft, slightly bulbous and glistening just a bit. The shaft running down to his ball sack, the crop of curly blonde pubes on top. I reached up and took it in my hand, running my palm up to the head, and then back down again. I got close and could smell the musky scent of his excitement. As I moved my hand up again, I wrapped my fingers around him and grasped as tightly as I knew that I would like. As my hand moved up a large bead of clear precum oozed from the slit in his cock. I caught it with my hand and rubbed it all around the head making it slippery. As I did, even more seeped out. This time I reached for it with my tongue. I licked the head of his cock, slurping in the viscous liquid. Joe moaned as my tongue ran over him, and I felt my own cock suddenly enveloped in his mouth, eliciting a moan from me, too.

At this point, I opened my mouth and took him inside, running my tongue over his head, and applying some suction on him, I took him as far in as I dared. As his head reached my throat, I felt myself start to gag, and I backed off. My hand was running up and down his shaft, and caressing his balls. Suddenly, Laney's face was right there, too, an enormous grin on her face.

"You guys are so goddamned sexy!" she said, as she kissed Joe's shaft and my mouth. I slid his cock out, and fed it to her, too. She took him in and lowered her face completely down to his balls. I made a note to ask her how she did that, when she pulled back out, and fed his cock back to me.

"Keep going! I'm loving this!" she said, still smiling.

I took him back into my mouth, and tried to work a rhythm. With one hand I was pumping his shaft, the other was running over his taut buns. I felt both of his hands grab my ass and pull me into his mouth, and then back off again. He released me from his mouth.

"John! Roll on top," he said, "I want you on top!"

We adjusted again, Joe rolling onto his back and I straddled his head with my knees. He grabbed my cock and slid it again into his mouth, and I settled down taking his cock in my mouth. Again, I was pumping his shaft with my hand as I bobbed my head up and down, trying to keep my tongue running on his head.

My hips were moving involuntarily, pushing my cock in and out of his mouth, and I felt the urge to cum rising and I knew I only had seconds left.

"I'm gonna cum, Joe!" I said.

"Do it!" Laney almost shouted, "both of you cum together!"

I felt Joe's legs go stiff and push up at me as I was also feeling my cum start from the base of my cock and rushing to exit. Suddenly my mouth was filled with his hot cum. It came faster than I could deal with, and I felt it running out of my mouth and dripping onto his shaft and balls. I knew that I was spewing a ton, and I couldn't imagine how he was taking it, lying back like he was.

"Oh my God!" Laney said, "It's so good! I'm cumming, too!"

I looked over to see that she had three fingers buried in her pussy as she watched us suck each other off. I eased my hips up to try to give Joe some breathing room, but he again grabbed my ass and pulled me downward. I squeezed his cock from base to tip as more cum oozed out, and I licked it up as it appeared.

As our orgasms subsided, I rolled off of Joe and onto my side again. Laney moved in and started kissing Joe, and licking all around. My soft cock was slimy with cum and she eagerly took it in her mouth to clean me up, and then went again into a sloppy cum filled french kiss with Joe.

"John, get over here and join us!" she said to me.

I moved up and the three of us were kissing with tongues darting in and out of mouths and licking up the copious amounts of cum. Once we had cleaned up the obvious places, she looked at Joe and me.

"That was great! Tell me that you liked it half as much as me!"

I looked at Joe, and then at Laney.

"It was great, wasn't it? I'd say I liked it way more than half as much as you!"

We all lay back on the pillows. Laney settled in between us again. I was lazily playing with her tits again.

"You know, you guys have a problem," she said to us.

"Yeah, what's that?" Joe asked.

"You are never getting rid of me! I always want to be right where I am now! I can think of lots of things for us to do, and it all involves sex!"

"Hmm, some of it better involve eating - if you want me to have any energy for sex!"

"Alright then, food, shower, and a nap - not necessarily in that order!" she replied.

A soft snore came from Joe - apparently, he was thinking a nap. I leaned over and kissed Laney.

"I think he's right," I said to her, "nap first!"

She grinned at me, and we both put our heads down on the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up about a half hour later. I looked over to see that Joe had rolled so his arm was across Laney, and she was snuggled into him. His leg was also draped across her. Their pubic regions were matted down, and the sheets were spotted with dried bodily fluids. The room definitely smelled of sex. It made me smile to think of the things we'd done there.

I slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I relieved a full bladder and grabbed a shave and a shower. As I walked back into the bedroom, Lacey looked over at me, still snuggled in Joe's embrace, but Joe was still soundly asleep.

"You're looking mighty good this morning!" she whispered to me.

"So are the both of you!" I answered back, as I pulled on a pair of gym shorts. "Do you want a shower, too?" I asked.

"That'd be great, though I don't have anything clean to put on - I was not expecting to be here at this point!"

"I'll grab you a towel, but I'm not sure I can help much with anything else. You're welcome to borrow a shirt that will cover you, but I don't think we have anything in your size - especially not in the underwear department."

"A shirt will do fine - I'm not sure what else I'll need!"

Both the way she said it, and the look on her face made a stir in my groin.

"If that's your plan, we will all need sustenance!" I said, grinning. "I was going to make some coffee and breakfast, you can go have a shower then."

I got her a towel and a t-shirt. Even though Joe and I are tall, so is Laney, so I could not be sure that it would offer her much cover. I grabbed an old pair of gym shorts, too.

"I got you some shorts, too, just in case you want them. They'll probably be too big around the waist, though."

"Yeah, thanks," she said as she climbed out from under Joe. He stirred a little, but just kept on sleeping.

I was struck again by Laney's stunning beauty. Red hair, high and low, small but perky tits, round feminine athletic buns.

"God, you're gorgeous!" I said to her, making her smile even bigger.

She looked at me, and then at Joe sleeping.

"I'm the luckiest girl alive!" she said, kissing me as she headed to the bathroom. "But, I'm glad you like the show, too!" she added, as she wiggled her butt through the door.

I headed into the living room area of the apartment. Our clothes from the night before were strewn across the floor. I started some coffee, and then gathered things up. I threw all of my stuff into a laundry hamper, and Joe's stuff I threw into his room. I took Laney's things into my room and put them on the desk. I'd folded things as neatly as I could, but put her panties on top. Where she had definitely been wet the evening before, they'd dried overnight, and I put them on top with the crotch open and displaying the slightly crusted betrayal of her excitement.

I went back to the kitchen and poured myself some coffee and started getting some breakfast together. We had some peppers - green and Jalapeno - in the fridge so I started to saute them and mixed some eggs to make some omelettes.

As I was working on things, Lacey came out.

"You know, it's a good thing I don't embarrass easily! Putting my panties there on display like that!"

I just grinned. "It turned me on again to think how turned on you were when you were last wearing them!"

She grinned at me and kissed me on the cheek. I noticed that she was just wearing the t-shirt, and no shorts. Her red bush was clearly visible below the hem of the shirt.

"I'm just about done with the omelettes and there's coffee and OJ ready."

"I am pretty hungry, thanks for cooking!"

"Is Joe up yet" I asked.

"Yeah, he was stumbling toward the bathroom as I was heading out."

We sat down to eat. In a few minutes Joe came into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Laney called cheerfully.

"Ugh," came his reply.

"Coffee?" I asked him, but he was already pouring a cup.

He sat and we all ate breakfast. Laney and I had classes to get to by 10. She put on her clothes from yesterday, but went commando below given the state of her panties. She headed to her apartment to change, and we left Joe to get a shower. Laney had a shortened practice as the team was headed out for a couple of away games over the weekend, and she promised to come by our place later.

"I have another really HOT idea!" she promised.

After our classes, Joe and I had an Ultimate Frisbee game and we came away from it tired and sweaty. We got home and showered and cleaned up the place. My room still smelled of stale sex, so I stripped off the bed and put on clean sheets. Joe got busy getting some supper together.

Laney came by around 7:30 carrying her daypack from school.

"Are we doing homework?" Joe asked her.

"Not that I was planning!" she replied, "but this morning I had to go home commando in yesterday's clothes, so this time I prepared!"

She dropped the bag in my room and we all had a nice supper.

"Damn!" Laney said, "gorgeous hunks, adventurous and GREAT in bed, and you cook, too? I'm putting a spell on you two so that any girl that gets close to you will break out in hives, that way I can have you all to myself!"

After we ate, Laney insisted that she was going to clean up, and we settled on the couch to watch a movie.

Joe picked some lame action pic, full of bad CGI and about a half hour into it I was totally bored. From the look on Laney's face, she was, too, so I reached over and caressed her breast, and leaned in and kissed her neck. I was still thinking about her promise of something hot that she wanted to try, and I wanted to jump start things, not watch this terrible movie.

She returned the kiss and I felt her hand start to rub my shorts. My cock immediately stirred, and I broke the kiss and asked, "How about a little show of your own - it'll be far better than this awful thing."

"Come here!" she said, offering me a hand and I stood with her. "Now get behind me and put your hands on my hips, and follow my lead!"

She started to gyrate her hips, and I quickly followed suit, holding her hips with my hands and rotating my hips with hers. She ran her hands up her sides and cupped her tits, and then up over her head, all the while dancing. Her hands moved back down and she deliberately unbuttoned her blouse - one - button - at - a - time. As the blouse loosened and then fell open, she slowly pulled the hem out from her shorts, then pulled first one arm from the sleeve, and then the other. She swung it over her head and then threw it at Joe, who had stopped watching the dumb movie. Sh was now dancing in a sheer bra, her nipples clearly on display. The bra had black edges and black polka dots, but was otherwise completely see through.

She then turned to me, still swinging her hips. She kissed me and then started to pull up my shirt, pulling it free from the shorts I was wearing and over my head. She swung it over her head, and also threw it at Joe.

Joe was now quite interested in what we were doing, and he stood and pulled his own shirt off his head. He came over to Laney and grabbed her hips, too, but she smacked his hand away.

"No, no! This is a show! I already have a gentleman from the audience with me, you'll just have to sit back and enjoy the show!"

Joe stepped back, the look of a puppy dog who has just been swatted with a newspaper on his face. Laney just laughed.

"Don't worry!" she said, "You'll get a chance, too. I am still the lucky girl that gets to play with two of you!"

Joe undid his belt, and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor, and then sat back down.

Laney and I went back to the dance, though clearly she was in charge. She undid my belt and the button and zipper on my shorts and let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them as we danced. She ran her hands over my chest and down around the waistband of my boxers. The light blue material was definitely tenting, and a dark blue spot was forming.

Laney then grasped her own shorts and wriggled the waist down over her hips. Her panties matched the bra with the black elastic on the edges, and black polka dots on absolutely sheer material. Her red pubes were in bright contrast to the black, and she looked absolutely gorgeous in the sheer lingerie. Joe was lazily stroking his cock as he watched us.

Laney turned around and started to grind her ass against my cock. The hook on the bra was right in front of me, so I quickly unhooked it. The bottom strap flew open, but she quickly grabbed it before it flew off. She spun around and looked at me.

"You little imp!" she said, though her eyes were sparkling, so I knew that she was not really mad at me. "Was this not see-through enough for you?"

"It was beautiful, m'lady, but it kept me from doing this!" I replied as I leaned in and kissed her right nipple, and cupped her bare breast.

"Mmm," she replied, "yes, I can see that it was a barrier! And what about these barriers?" she continued as she pulled at my boxers and placed my hand on her sex through her panties.

"Yes, they seem to be an issue, too," I replied.

"Then we should get rid of them!" she said, as she pulled the waistband of my boxers out over my protruding hard on. Precum clung to the tip, and she wiped it onto her finger, and then fed it to me, and I eagerly sucked her finger into my mouth.

I then hooked my thumbs into her panties and pushed them down over her hips. Once they were past the hips, I slid a hand into the center of them, finding them to be very wet. I got my fingers good and sloppy with her juices and offered them to her. She licked at my fingers, and sniffed them loudly, and then took them into her mouth, her tongue running over my fingers.

Joe had had enough of watching and was suddenly hugging the two of us. A three way embrace and three way kiss was immediately started. We pushed our bodies together. Laney stepped back just a bit and then grasped the two stiff cocks. She pulled Joe and me toward one another and pushed our cocks together, frotting and jerking us off. She dropped to her knees and once again did what she could to take both in her mouth at once. The feeling of her warm mouth, and the feeling of rubbing my cock against Joe's had my knees buckling.

Laney licked our cocks, first one, then the other, then across the heads as she held them together.

"We need to move this to the bedroom, right now!" she said, a wild look in her eyes.

We headed into my room, and Laney threw the covers off.

"Joe, on your back - I need to ride you!"

Joe did as he was told and climbed onto the bed, and rolled onto his back. His cock was so stiff that it did not even flop onto his belly, but stood away from him. Laney crawled onto the bed and straddled Joe.

"John!" she said to me, "I want you to feed him into me! Feel how wet and excited I am!"

Without a second's hesitation I climbed onto the bed and took a hold of Joe's dick. Laney's pussy was hovering just above it. I ran my fingers over her ass and down across her nether lips. She was positively dripping with excitement. I ran my hand over her sex and collected a good bit of her wetness on my palm and then I stroked Joe's cock. I took his cock and teased her lips with the head.

12