The Trio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddammit, John, I need that IN ME NOW!" Laney screamed and she sat down and I watched Joe's head and shaft get swallowed by Laney's pussy. It was an awesome, sexy sight!

Laney started to ride him good, and Joe's cock was plowing into her with each thrust from Joe and each bounce from Laney. I thought I was going to cum from just watching them.

Laney sat down on him again, and then held her position.

"Joe - Joe - Joe - stop for a second!"

Joe held still, but I could see that he was almost twitching with anticipation of getting to start in again.

"Alright John," she said to me, "now, you fuck me, too!"

"What? In your butt?" I asked.

"No! I want both of you in my pussy!"

"Are you kidding?" I replied, "there's no way I can fit!"

"Yes you can!" she said, "I need to feel both of you fucking me! I am so hot for this - please I need you both now!"

I moved so that my cock was teasing at the entrance that Joe was already filling. His cock was slippery with her copious fluids, and I ran my own cock all over them, trying to lube up mine.

Suddenly, Laney sat way up, and Joe slid out of her gaping pussy.

"Put it in me now," she said to me, "get good and wet first!"

I moved my hips forward and easily entered her. She was unbelievably hot and wet and felt so good that I almost shot my load then and there, but I knew that better things were to be, so I kept my composure. After stroking in and out a few times, my dick was slick and wet.

"Out!" was all she said, and I slipped out of her. I grabbed Joe's cock again and pushed him back into her.

"Umm!" came a guttural response from Joe.

Laney pumped herself on Joe's cock a few times, and then spread her legs even wider.

"Now, John, push inside me, too!"

I leaned in again pushing the head of my cock into the space where she and Joe met. Laney moved up just a bit creating a tiny space that my cock slid into and somehow the shaft followed, and then we were both inside her.

"OH. MY. GOD. I'M. SO. FUCKING. FULL!!!!"

At first none of us moved, just trying to adjust to all the sensations. Laney's pussy was gripping us both. I could feel Joe's cock against mine. Slowly, Joe pulled back a little and I pushed in. Then I pulled back and Joe pushed in. Laney just moaned.

Little by very little, we increased the pace. At one point, I pulled back too far and slipped out, but we simply slowed down and reentered.

I'd gotten used to Laney talking about what she wanted, but in this context, all we got from her was more "OH. MY. GOD!" and "UH! UH! UH!"

There was no chance that Joe or me would last long, but then we got one more word out of Laney.

"CUM! CUM! CUMMMMMM!"

I felt Joe's legs go stiff and felt a flood of warm liquid on my cock, and then that was too much for me, and I spewed my load into her, and onto his cock.

"Oh, my God, oh my God!" Laney was saying.

"I can feel the cum running down over my balls!" said Joe.

I pulled my cock out (well, more like let it get pushed out), and I looked between their legs. Cum was leaking out everywhere, and I jumped down to get a taste. I licked and slurped on Joe's balls, on his shaft, on Laney's lips.

"Roll off of him!" I said to her, patting her ass.

Joe's cock was soft now and slipped out of her saturated pussy. Laney rolled onto her back and I immediately took Joe's soft cock in my mouth and licked him clean. As I turned my attention back to Laney, he joined me, and our mouths met at her lips and we kissed each other, and Laney's pussy and ass, and we licked up the cum that was all over her. I started to lick and nibble at her clit and she very quickly went from plateau to another orgasm.

As she settled from that, Joe and I both moved up beside her and kissed her.

"That was absolutely incredible!" she said smiling at us. "You guys are way beyond sexy and gorgeous, and you really know how to satisfy this girl!"

We looked at each other and grinned.

"You are way beyond sexy!" Joe said to her, "and gorgeous, and exciting and adventurous!"

"I - uh, I think I need some time to recover from that!" she said, "I think a nap is in order, but I can't wait to see what we can get up to tomorrow!"

Like the night before, we all fell asleep on my bed in a tangle of sexual satisfaction.

12