The Trip

Story Info
Husband and wife take a trip for a weekend getaway.
1.2k words
3.76
30.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It had been a long day and it was coming to a close in a wonderful looking hotel room. It was a corner room on the third floor containing a king size bed and a balcony with a view. Alone in the room he slowly moved around unpacking their things for the night, stopping for a moment to admire the view while listening to the sound of her shower in the background. The sound of her taking a shower had always relaxed him and made him almost drowsy.

Meanwhile in the shower, she relaxed and reminisced on the day's events. They had a pleasant drive through the countryside joking about how they had a weekend without the kids and no rush to be anywhere. Which posed them to stop at a couple random shops along the way. They didn't stop to buy anything in particular, they just admired the craftsmanship and beauty of the older things they saw for sale. She continued her shower and as she washed her stomach, she began to think about dinner. They had gone to her favorite restaurant and it was just as good as she remembered. It had been so long since the flavor of their food had graced her tongue. She finished up by shaving her legs and couldn't help, but think about what else might happen on this lovely day. Maybe it was the drinks at dinner and maybe it was just the relaxation, but she was looking forward to how these nights normally go. Reaching for the handle she turned off the water and grabbed a towel. Not that the towel would do any good to dry one area since she was already imagining him teasing her body with his hands, maybe a toy that he may have packed, and then taking her over the edge with his firm member.

Hearing the water stop flowing he hurriedly got the rest of their things out of the suitcase and put into place. Jokingly as he had done before he slapped a suction cup dildo of hers on to the headboard, before grabbing his things and heading towards the bathroom. They met at the sink where he admired her dripping wet body wrapped in a towel. They exchanged words about dinner and a kiss. He grabbed her booty firmly and hoisted her onto the counter. Leaning in for another kiss he was met with her passion and they shared a long french kiss. Something about kissing her like this has always aroused him and this time was no different. His penis began to stand at attention in his pants before their mouths pulled apart.

"I guess it's my turn," he said as he started to remove his clothing.

Catching a glimpse of his erection as he undressed, she replied, "Sure is. Don't be long."

She moved into the room and saw where he had laid out the night gown she packed. It was a sexier style gown like you find at Walmart during valentines day. Black and silky with a very low cut chest. She loved how the silk felt on her skin as she put it on. She laid back on the bed to put on the matching panties when she was startled briefly by the fake penis dangling from the headboard. She laughed at herself for having been scared by a "snake." She reached out to pull it off, but as she grabbed hold of it, it reminded her of the feelings she was having in the shower. She knew that he would like to see her ride the dildo while it was mounted like this. He had said so multiple times. For a moment she didn't know which thought was naughtier. The fact that she wanted to ride it in front of him tonight, or that she didn't know if she could wait for him to get out of the shower before she started.

In the shower he was scrubbing his thighs when he first thought he heard something. He listened for a moment and heard nothing else so he decided she must have found the dildo and removed it. He continued on with his shower, thinking about how lovely she is and how lucky he was to have married her. Times like these, away from the chores of life, were rare and he was thrilled they had had such a good day. He heard another noise while washing his hair. Thoughts sprang to his mind as they had in similar situations. Was she out there playing with the dildo? Or maybe she was just rubbing her clit getting ready for him and got carried away? The thoughts swirling through his mind made his erection return instantly. He told himself, "No..no..no..we've had these thoughts before buddy. It's all in our head. Now calm down and you can perk back up in a minute." He finished by rinsing his hair and shutting off the water.

After drying, he walked out of the bath into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. "I'm duh.....", was all that he managed to get out of his mouth when he looked around the corner and saw her. His shower thoughts had not betrayed him this time. There she was and he could tell she had been having a good time. She was bent over doggystyle with her bottom facing the headboard. She must have just came. One of her beautiful boobs had slipped out of her night gown and she was still grinding slowly on the dildo deep inside of her.

She looked up at him and motioned for him to come closer with her finger. Once he was next to the bed she removed his towel which wasn't doing much to cover his hard penis. She grabbed hold of his member and began to tug on it as she started moving her hips forward and backward. As soon as she had her rhythm back going she placed his cock into her mouth and began to give him the most amazing blow job as she bucked her hips on the fake cock in her pussy. He reached down and pulled her other breast out so that he could see both of them sway free in the air. Watching her breast move had always been one of the sexiest things to him and to add that to this experience was amazing.

It felt like forever, but it was only a few minutes later when he gave her warning that he was going to cum, as he knew she didn't like it when he came in her mouth. She pulled away from his cock just to say, "panting..Me to!..panting." Then she placed his member back in her mouth and they came together. Her pussy creamed the mannequin penis in delight, but it was ready for more.

Without saying a word they caught their breath and switched positions. They made love for an hour in missionary consisting of deep thrusts of his cock while making out with each other, clitoral stimulation by his hand and hers. Seeing the fake cock still hanging out, he asked if she wanted two cocks again tomorrow and she nodded with a smile.