The Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun with Marini before the trip.
5k words
4.4
15.5k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is true, however the names have been changed for privacy. This is an incest fic that involves a father's sexual encounter with his daughter. Everyone in this story is either 18 or above.

*

I helped bring down Dani's two bags to the front door while she was putting some of her makeup into her bag. Since the bags also contained a few clothes she would need for the trip to Langkawi, she was making sure that her handbag held her passport and a printed e-ticket with the brand new date when she would be leaving out of the States. All this time, I hadn't seen or heard from Marini. I knew she had at least seen me eating Dani's pussy with a passion — her blush when she saw me closing the door to the master bedroom said just as much. And honestly, I didn't feel as if there was anything wrong with that. I wasn't angry at her — although I had no idea how Dani would take it - but I wasn't angry. I wasn't even disappointed.

I hadn't really noticed Marini as anyone more than my daughter until I realised that she had seen Dani and I fucking each other. Of course I love Marini, and I would give her the best life that I possibly could, and be everything to her that a father should be... but I never saw myself as anything more than that. But as I stood at the door, with Dani's bags at my feet, my thoughts kept on going back to what it would be like to see Marini on her knees, my cock in her mouth as she looked up at me. I wondered what it would be like to lean her against the large glass window in our resort chalet that looked out towards the sea, her tits squashed against the glass as her hard breath steamed the glass while I shoved my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Marini!" Dani's call for our daughter pulled me out of my thoughts, the last image in my mind being the sight of my cum spattered on Marini's chest. I shook my head before looking up to the sight of my wife in a dark blue blouse and trousers walking down with a bag hanging on her shoulder. Behind her was Marini - her hair was freely framing her face, her eyes glancing at me before quickly looking away with a slight blush on her cheeks. She was wearing the same clothes she had on when I came home - a knee length T-Shirt and a pair of black leggings. When she was looking away from me and talking to her mother as they both stepped down onto the floor, I glanced at Marini's body; I could see the outline of the bra she was wearing underneath the shirt, but from where I was standing I couldn't make out if she was wearing panties under the leggings.

I saw Dani turn and kiss Marini on the cheek before telling her to be safe on the flight, "I'll see you soon. Enjoy some papa-daughter time, okay?"

I wanted to laugh out loud. Instead I chuckled mentally while thinking, 'you have no idea what kind of papa-daughter time I want with Marini.' Dani kissed Marini again on her left cheek before she turned and rushed over when the Uber we called honked its horn. Dani rolled her eyes upwards as I picked up the bags. The both of us then walked out of the front door and down the walkway to the pavement where the grey coloured car was waiting. Reaching the boot, I placed the bags inside, closed it, kissed Dani one last time before we would meet in Langkawi once again, and then I watched her get into the car, which then drove away. I waved when Dani turned back on her seat and waved through the rear window. The driver made a left turn, and the car was out of my line of sight.

Turning towards the door, I didn't see Marini standing there. As I walked up the walkway to the front door, a scene was playing on my mind where Marini and Dani were both naked - my daughter had her fingers around my cock shaft while Dani was slow dancing to a rhythmic tune as one article of clothing after another was discarded. By the time I entered through the front door, I could feel blood being pumped into my cock - I could feel my cock hardening slowly, the shaft struggling to escape the confines of the boxers I was wearing under my jeans. I closed the front door, I made sure it was loud enough for the sound to be heard by Marini in her room. I then started to head for the stairs, there were still a lot of things I wanted to do - the first being that I wanted so much to just go to Marini's room, swing open the door, and just tear off her clothes while the two of us fucked like uncivilised animals. It would be so easy... especially since the next thing I knew, I was standing outside Marini's closed door.

I wanted to tell her that she was beautiful. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to taste her... that I wanted to do all matter of perverted things to her. So many images swirled around in my mind as I reached out to knock on her door; images of Marini lying on her bed with a welcoming expression on her face, there was also an image of Dani lying on our bed with her legs spread open, followed by an image of both Dani and Marini together — the three of us on a large bed just fucking away. In my imagination, the bed broke because it couldn't take what was happening on the mattress as the three of us just took each other like hungry animals.

Then as my knuckles knocked against the door, I pulled myself out of those images and mentally told myself to cool it.

"Sweetheart," I said leaning in towards the door. I heard the creak of the bed from the other side of the room, and that sound brought back a fantasy of Marini riding me as her bed creaked non-stop - her moans unable to drown out the sound of the mattress springs and the bed frame creaking. I shook that image, which lasted for a few seconds, away before continuing, "I know you saw me and Dani, do you want to talk about it?"

I wanted to go in there and tear her clothes off before screwing her until she couldn't walk properly.

And it was Marini's sweet voice that pulled me out of those thoughts once again, "Not right now, papa."

I sighed, wondering if it was a good idea to even bring what she had seen up. No, I thought to myself, I needed to bring it up. The question was if now was the right time.

'Of course it is the right time,' a voice in the back of my mind said. And a large part of me agreed.

"Marini," I said as the bed creaked again, "are you sure? I don't know how much you saw, or... well, how much you heard, but... it's a little awkward... I know..." At the same time, I was thinking to myself that I needed her. Knowing that Marini saw me slamming into her mother was driving me up the wall. I needed to do something.

"Later, papa," she repeated. I nodded my head before taking a step back from the door. Sighing, I rubbed the back of my head while saying that we had a few hours to kill before we had to leave for the airport. I told her that she needed to be packed by then, and that I had our passports prepared and ready in my room. When I finished talking, there was a few seconds of silence before I heard, "Okay."

I kept busy by doing my own things in the master bedroom - I was just packing some shirts, trousers, shorts, and a few others things that would at least get me through the first night. The original plan was that, as a family, we would have dinner at the over-water Thai restaurant after checking in at the Berjaya Resort. We were then going to spend the next day sightseeing and doing some shopping — mostly shopping. That was the plan. But even without Dani, Marini and I would go to the restaurant while I'd book another night for us as a family. The door to my room was open while I packed the things I needed; I even heard Marini's door open before hearing the footsteps that I thought was coming towards my room. Instead, the footsteps seemingly turned away towards the stairs. I then spent several minutes making sure that my power banks were charging; that my camera batteries were charging, and that my phone was charging. I then double checked the list I made of what I needed; made sure the passports were in place, the e-tickets were printed, I made sure that the large note that read "DO NOT FORGET POWERBANKS & BATTERIES!!!" was still at my eye level after being stuck to the mirror.

Fifteen minutes later, as I was locking the suitcase, I heard footsteps walking up the stairs once again. My back was to the door to the master bedroom and I turned when a soft voice called for me.

"Papa," Marini was standing at the entrance to my room with two cups of steaming hot cocoa. I gave her a smile as I strode towards the entrance and then reached out for, and grabbed one of the mugs. With everything I needed to bring with me on the trip packed and ready to go (except for the batteries, the power bank, and my phone), I now could place all my attention on my daughter who then went on to say, "I'm sorry."

That was a surprise for me. And I think my voice indicated my surprise, "For what?"

"I heard you and mom laughing when I was talking to Kara," she began. It was then I realised she was talking about walking in on me and Dani. Apparently, she saw the door to the master bedroom close. She was about to close her door again when she heard a thud — which was me being pushed back against the wall by Dani before she began her always fantastic blowjob. I remember seeing Marini's face turned red as she walked around me and sat down on the chair in front of the dressing table where Dani would put on her make-up. She placed the cup on the table while I took a sip out of the mug in my hand. I like seeing Marini blush as she spoke about how she thought that maybe one of us had fallen. She rushed to the door and was about to call for me or Dani when she recounted, "she said that she'll have 'It' now..."

"Oooooh," I remember nodding my head that that particular moment came to mind. It was just before Dani took my cock into her mouth.

"And well... I wanted to walk away but..."

"But?" I asked while thinking, 'what did you hear? And did you like it?'

She said she heard everything, including me grunting out that I was cumming. She said that when she was mesmerised by the sounds she was hearing, and so opened the door a crack before peeking inside when Dani was on her back and I was eating her pussy. Marini blushed and looked away from me; I could only assume she was thinking of the sight of my ass facing her while my head was in-between Dani's legs. "Then when mom asked you to..." she coughed before taking a sip of her cocoa while her face became redder — it was so cute and sexy — before saying, "mom wanted you to make love to her."

She said that when Dani was about to get up onto her elbows, Marini hurriedly walked away.

"And then I saw you closing the door," Marini whispered while her hands covered her face in embarrassment. She then mumbled, "And you saw me. I mean... how can I tell you,.' 'hey papa, you had sex with mom, and I saw everything.'" I chuckled as she continued, this time her hands on her knees, "I mean, I didn't know what to say so... yeah... I still don't know what to say."

She looked so cute.

She looked so sexy in her T-shirt and leggings.

She looked so much like her mother when I first met her. I glanced at her red hair while I went down on one knee and reached out for her hands. I wanted to reassure her that I wasn't angry at her for walking in on us, and I wanted to reassure her that it was okay. I stared into her brown eyes as I placed my hands on top of hers. "There's nothing to be ashamed off."

Marini gave me a small smile before looking away, "still..."

"Did you like it?" I decided to rip off the metaphorical band-aid quickly. It was a risk - Marini snapped her head towards me with her eyes wide open — but I had to take it. Just thinking about Marini watching me and Dani fuck was making me hard. And my hands where on top of her own — she didn't pull them away as I thought she would. I just hoped it wasn't because she was in shock. I stared into her eyes, and then at every party of her lightly tanned face, before I looked back down at my hands resting on top of hers. I leaned forward and asked, "Did you like it?"

"Papa, I..."

"Why did you stay and watch?" I asked as my hands pressed down on her hands while I leaned forward even more, "You could have left immediately, but you stayed for a few minutes. Did you like what you saw?"

"Papa."

Marini calling me 'papa' was even more of a turn on.

I wrapped my fingers around the top of her hands and lifted them up to my lips, "What did you like?"

"I..." before she could speak, I placed a kiss on each palm, and then I kissed each wrist. I heard Marini taking a deep breath; all the while my eyes were locked to her own.

"What did you like, honey? Why did you watch?" I whispered as I kissed her palm again before placing my hands on her knees while her arms lay by her sides. Her eyes locked to mine as I moved my hands just above her knees and gently squeezed as I asked, "What did you like?"

"Mom was telling you not to stop," Marini said, watching me before she looked down at my hands gently rubbing her thighs. "Papa..."

She was still not removing my hands from her thighs.

"Knowing you were watching me eating your..." I couldn't help but chuckle at the redness on Marini's face spreading to the sides of her neck before I continued, "... mother's pussy..."

"Papa," Marini exclaimed at hearing the word 'pussy' before she looked away.

But I didn't stop; I knew if she was going to tell on me, then that would be the end of my marriage with Dani and I would lose both her and Marini. Still, despite knowing the risks, I said, "Turned me on." I remember biting my lower lip as I watched Marini snap her head back towards me. I could see she was breathing deeply as she looked into my eyes in disbelief, "You turned me on." I lowered my head before Marini could say, or do, anything and kissed her thigh. I pressed my lips a few inches above her knee on the left leg, and then the same for the right thigh. I heard Marini gasp, and as a result my cock twitched slightly. I kissed her thigh while my hands were rubbing the outside of her legs which were pressed together.

I lifted my head and then stood up in front of my daughter. I placed a hand on her shoulder as she looked up at me. Leaning down, I kissed her forehead before pulling back slightly, my lips hovering inches off her forehead, "You watching me eat you mother turned me on, Marini." I kissed her left temple, and then my kisses trailed down to her cheek as I went back down on both knees while I kissed down her jawline to just beneath her ear lobe. I heard her gasp just as she placed a hand on my left shoulder. She didn't push me away; her hand just lay there. Her right hand was hanging by her side as I sucked her earlobe into my mouth and gently bit into it while applying pressure with my tongue.

"Papa," Marini whispered before my lips went back to her neck which I brushed gently with my tongue. Marini was already breathing hard as she placed a hand on my chest and softly called out, "papa... papa..."

My lips kissed the side of her neck, to her jawline, to her chin, to her throat. All the while she was going, "haaah.... haaah... papa... papa... haaah..."

Attacking her right earlobe, I then stopped for a second to whisper, "Did you like watching me eat your mother's pussy?"

"Aaaah... haaah..." Marini gasped while my left hand rubbed her thigh and my right hand was already under her T-Shirt - my fingers brushing the bare skin on the small of her back. She gulped, her chest heaving up and down.

"Marini..."

"Yes... haah... papa... haaah... God... haaah..." Marini gasped between breathes as I attacked her neck and then her throat with my lips, "I liked it... I liked watching you make love..."

"Say I fucked her." I wanted to hear my daughter say the word 'fuck'.

"You fucked her, papa," Marini whispered out before I kissed her full on her lips. Marini wasn't sure of what she was doing, which made me realise that this was the first time she was kissing a guy. I shrugged it off while my left hand was running through the hair on the back of her head when my tongue entered her mouth; my left hand eventually cupped the back of her head. She moaned as I kissed her, my tongue brushing against her teeth and then darting forward toward her tongue. It didn't take long before our tongues were brushing against each other. We kissed like this for several seconds while her one hand was on my shoulder before raising the other hand and placing it on my chest. Puling away, I watched as Marini panted... sweat already began beading on her forehead as she remained seated on the chair.

My fantasy about what I wanted to do to Marini, ever since I discovered she watched me eating Dani's pussy, was just that — a fantasy. Now that it was real — now that I had kissed her - I didn't know what to do; I mean I did, but at the same time I still wasn't aware of how to start. My mind focused on the fact that this was my daughter was staring at me while her hands remained rested on my shoulder and my chest. I stared into her eyes while recalling the stories on this website about the fantasies that fathers have had towards their daughters, but I believe that many of those stories... like my thoughts, were fantasies. So I had to come up with something that wouldn't have her, despite the feeling I had that she liked the kiss and my fingers brushing her back, telling me that I had to stop or else she would tell Dani.

I looked down at my left hand squeezing her thigh. My heart was racing as I slowly inched it upwards. My heart was racing since I knew the next question would give Marini a hint of what I wanted from her eventually, "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes," she breathed as my other hand came away from underneath the back of her shirt and rested on her thigh. Marini's legs were closed together while my hands slowly made their way up the fabric covering her thighs. Stopping my hands on the top-third of her legs, I licked my lips before leaning forward and pressing my lips onto the top of her thighs. I felt her muscles stiffen as she gasped while I kissed one small part of her left thigh, and then her right, and then her left again. I kissed my way up her thighs - nose taking in the scent of Marini's peach body wash wafting through the leggings.

She was panting as she breathed out, "papa... papa..."

"I..." I kissed her left thigh, and then her right, and then her left thigh once again when my nose was about to reach the valley containing the prize between her legs. I shifted the position of my hands - they were sliding into place on the inside of her thighs - as I looked up at Marini's blushing face, "I want to make you feel good, honey."

Marini was silent as I slowly split her legs apart while continuing to ask, "are you wearing any panties?"

She shook her head before I kissed the inside of her left thigh, and then her right, and then I looked back up while I slid my body between her parted legs. My mouth was just inches away from her covered pussy, I stared up into her eyes while the scent of peaches was become more intense by the second.

"Tell me you want this, Marini," I whispered up at her while my hands slipped beneath her thighs while I kissed the inside of her left thigh, "tell me you want this."

"Yeeeesss..." she groaned pulling her head back as I moved on to kissing the inside of her right thigh.

I kept her legs pulled apart with my arms as I leaned in between her legs. I could see the outline of her pussy lips this close - the scent of her peach body wash was getting stronger. I saw a little damp spot over the entrance to her pussy. I then whispered, "someone's wet."

"Papa... what... what about... mom?"

"I want you to watch us fuck the next," I said with a smirk. I kept my focus on her cunt as I continued to say, "now, I am going to fucking kiss your cunt through your leggings... I... I want to tear your leggings open when I..."

12