The Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the times. Of all the lousy, fucked up, stupid, moronic times for the universe to interrupt. The door bell rang just as I was about to tease Marini by playing with her pussy and clit through the fabric of her leggings. I wanted to tear the part of the fabric covering her pussy like a savage human horny for the next fuck. But the ringing door bell brought us out of the moment, and Marini stood up off the chair.

"Papa, I have to get that... I... I think it could be Kara, and...."

'Shit,' I thought to myself, 'she lives only a few doors down, so of course she had to visit...'

My fingers were now on the elastic that hugged Marini's waist. I looked up at her. Marini stared expectedly down towards me.

"Papa... I should..."

I didn't let her finish what she wanted to say. Instead she gasped when I pulled her leggings down onto the floor and then immediately brought my hands back up and smacked her ass before squeezing her cheeks. I was still staring up at her while her eyes were wide open and her mouth was in the shape of an 'O'. The bell rang one more time. I looked down at the red hair around her pussy — it wasn't too thick, so I could make out Marini's skin and the folds of her labia. I could only imagine how tight her pussy was going to be.

I let go of Marini's right ass-cheek just as her phone rang. I looked back up at Marini staring sheepishly back down at me while I mumbled, "that girl is annoying."

"Papa," she whined as I looked away and down to the heaped leggings on the floor around her ankles. I followed the sound of the ringing with my hand before finding the pocket, and then taking out the phone. I glanced at the screen before whispering to myself that the universe was against me. I then handed the phone to Marini before turning my eyes back to the exposed cunt in front of me. I licked my lips as I imagined picking Marini into my arms, and then dropping her on the very same bed where Dani and I just had sex a little under an hour ago. I looked back up at her as she spoke to Kara, "I'm packing some clothes, I'm almost done." I saw Marini nod her head while Kara's voice could be just barely heard over the phone ear-piece. Marini then said, "I'll be right down." I smiled a little when I saw the look of regret on Marini's face... not that I could blame her for wanting to spend some time with Kara. Ever since we moved to this suburban neighbourhood, Kara and Marini have been the best of friends. So of course Kara would want to spend some time with Marini before my daughter left.

Marini closed the call and looked back down at me, "I have to go, papa."

Instead of letting her go, I leaned forward and kissed the area just above her cunt hair line. I could smell the scent of peaches before I pulled back my head while licking my forefinger. I looked back up and saw my Marini bite her lower lip and close her eyes when I placed the tip of my finger just inside her folds. I bit my lower lip to as she released an 'aaaaaah' when I slipped a little bit of my finger into her cunt. I just felt slight resistance, and then pulled back. I mentally told myself that I was going to tear through her hymen with my cock. Instead, I began sliding my finger between the folds of her pussy.

"Aaaah.... papa..... ahhh...." I pulled my finger along her wet folds before stopping the tip of my finger on her exposed clit and pressed inward while rubbing the nubbin. Marini went, "aaaah.... Oh God.... papa.... papa.... Fuck.... fuck... fuck...." She reached down and placed both her hands on top of my head, her fingers pressing inwards as I varied the pressure while I continued rubbing her clit. And she was getting wetter by the second. And the wetter she got, the more the 'squish' sound made by my finger rubbing on her clit was turning me on. And Marini was turned on too.

"Fuuuuuuuck.... papaaaa...." Marini whined as she leaned forward while panting. She still hand her finger pressing inwards around my head; at the same time, I could feel some of the sweat from her face falling down onto my head as my finger continued to slide over her clit and through her folds, and then back again over her clit, and then back through her folds. I could feel her pussy dripping with liquid that flowed down the sides of Marini's legs while she gasped continuously, "papa... oh papa... ahhhh... aaah.. papa... oh God papa.... papa.... papa... I...." Her grip around my head tightened as I now used the flat of my fore and middle fingers to stroke her clit. And then she trembled as a long guttural sound escaped from her lips for a few seconds. She stiffened entirely as I poked the edges of my finger into her folds before pulling out just as she gasped out, "papa, I'm... fuck... I think my papa made me cum. God... aaaah... aaaah... aaah... fuck... oh God fuck..." My fingers were coated with Marini's juices. I stood up quickly when it seemed she was about to stumble backwards.

I grabbed a hold of her, wrapping my arms around her frame. I sat her down so that she could calm down just as the bell rang multiple times.

"Coming!!!" I yelled out over my shoulder before turning my head back to Marini and getting back down on one knee, "and you, my sexy girl, came on my fingers." I lifted my fingers, showed her the slick juices that coated my forefinger and middle finger before brought it to my lips and I licked it; much to Marini's surprise. "You taste like peaces, honey." I leaned forward and kissed her passionately before pulling back, "and your mom, in case you were wondering, tastes like honey." I then stood up before saying that I was going to go open the door and let Kara in, "I'll distract her as much as possible so that you can get back up on your feet."

"Okay..." she gasped between breaths, "papa."

"Before your mom comes to Langkawi, the two of us are going to have so much fun, baby."

Marini nodded her head as she managed to lick her lips, "will you take care of me, papa?"

"Oh, I will," I replied before I stepped back, "maybe there could be a way for Dani to join us. My two girls and me... we'll make this a family affair, huh?"

Marini chuckled before she leaned forward and grabbed the elastic back of the leggings, "I'll be down soon, papa."

I nodded my head, and then walked out of the room. I was already coming up with our itinerary for the first night as I made my way down the stairs, and it was going to be one hell of a first night.

TBC.

12