All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 03'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 12 years ago
Ah thank you :)

i've been waiting for you to update this. so lovely and sweet :)

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
Wow!!

I just love this story and i want to know what happens next, Justin and Josh are so sweet and I want them both to be happy, i will be checking for Chapter Four

Pippy89Pippy89over 12 years ago
Amazing

All I can say is that was amazing! I hope you don't make us wait that long for the next chapter. Your stories are so well written that I had tears in my eye from start to finish! Please post the next chapter soon!!

afrodita79afrodita79over 12 years ago
It was worth the wait

Love this chapter and can´t wait to read more and hopw they do have a happy ever afther

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersover 12 years ago
So emotional!

I just started reading this series an hour ago and I'm instantly in love, the stories that have more emotion than sex go right to my unloved heart, I'm a girl we're always sensitive I wish I had a guy like Josh I'd be in heaven!

CE300CE300over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I am very happy that everyone is enjoying the story so far. Chapter 4 is coming along quite well and I promise it wont take as long as Chapter 3 did.

JasperBlazeJasperBlazeover 12 years ago
Wicked......

I love this series the whole thing everything I hope they get the happy ending they all need. Keep it up can't waite for chapter 4.

JasperBlaze :)

CE300CE300over 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Dear readers, chapter 4 is on hold for right now. My 4yr relationship has ended and im going through a tought time. I dont want chapter 4 to suffer. Dont worry chapter 4 is still going to come out just not as soon as I had hoped.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
great story

Brings me to tears felt amd unshed. Good luck with this story and hoping your heart heals. Its strong..just like u.

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamabout 12 years ago

Simply put. AMAZING!!!! Love the storyline. keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story so far.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
awwwwwww

That was gorgeous

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 5 years ago
Excellent story so far

This is turning out to be a very good story more along the lines of a short story or novel. None the less excellent writing keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Steve was forgiven much too quickly and easily. His actions are serious, his drunken violence is a big concern, he doesn’t even remember what he did to Justin so it clearly could happen again. He also admitted to lots of violent rough anonymous sex where he’d seriously hurt other guys. This kind of problem is not just quickly forgiven, minimized and swept under the rug. It’s good that Steve has a therapist but he clearly needs a ton of professional help to overcome his issues and modify his future inclinations and behaviors. No one is helping him (or Justin and Josh) by quickly forgiving him and not making him suffer the consequences of his cruel actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
279 Followers
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Trip Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Trip Series Info