All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 03'

by suewatcher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
denrondenronabout 6 years ago
Hot and Not So Hot!

I love the first two chapters of this story -- absolutely cannot get enough of them! And most of this story is very hot as well. But the ending goes in the wrong direction for me. Still making it a favorite story because most of it is such an incredible turn on.

To be honest, I wanted the husband to realize, after sucking Roy's cock that he lusted for that, and he wanted a boyfriend with a big cock too!

In any case, you know how to spin a very engaging, erotic tale! Congratulations!

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 6 years ago
Great story!

One of the best stories that I've ever read on this site! I could not get enough of it, although I have to say that the final page was not my favorite page. But, it's your story and you told it exceedingly well. Congratulations on a job well done! 5 stars.

tubby424tubby424about 6 years ago
Dark

The first two chapters of this story were fantastic.. The dominance over, and the angst of Steve, made the story intriguing and suspenseful. The last chapter took a turn down a very dark ally. Not quite my cup of tea but maybe others like that direction.I personally like a couple that plays together and still stays together even through a few bumps or bruises, but this was just crushing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
You don't get to move children from one country to another without the explicit permission

Of both parents. As for Roy denigrating Steve and then calling him an asshole? Dude, that's the fucking pot calling the kettle black. He breaks up a marriage and he's casting judgement on Steve? And since child support is one of the few laws in force world-wide, if Rain had wanted child support, she would have got it. And considering Roy has ZERO morals or anything resembling fatherly actions, how do you expect us to accep that he would be a great father? And why are the kids so accepting of the divorce, their new daddy and moving to a corrupt cesspool of shit like Jamaica?

Sorry but this story was a pile of bullshit strung together in the hopes no one would look to closely at the final mess. You wanted to shit on Steve so much, you bent every law, including legal, physical, physiological and psychological to make it work...and you still fucked it up.

I don't know who Steve is irl, but whatever fucking issues you have with him, deal with it in therapy, not here.

suewatchersuewatcherabout 6 years agoAuthor
It's fiction

I wanted this story ending to be controversial and I appreciate the fact that comments so far are based on a complete reading of the story. Thanks.

SmallStiffySmallStiffyabout 6 years ago
Bad ending to a great story.

The ending felt very rushed and unrealistic. I get that you wanted the ending to be controversial and impactful but that doesn't make it good. It feels sloppy and ruins what was a great story.

karen53karen53about 6 years ago
After Further Review!

I had to re-read part 3 of this story a couple of times to fully appreciate the subtle nuances of what happened. In short… with cuckolding, sometimes actions have real consequences and our victim, Steve, basically deserves the end result of his actions.

Although many of us (me included) feel for the guy and are disappointed with the way the story concluded, as a wife who’s cuckolded her husband (with his knowledge and involvement) and is still happily married to him, I can’t help but to point out that this hubby deserved to lose his mate. While the thrill of cuckolding involves no small measure of angst and humiliation, enduring relationships require communication and trust. The cuckold of this delicious tale (Steve) never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity to communicate with his wife. Susan didn’t leave him because he didn’t measure up as a lover or even as a man… she left him because he did a poor job of communicating with her and by his actions she could no longer trust him.

This story in my opinion was extremely well written and truly quite imaginative. The details of how Puppet Master, Jay, entrapped Steve into such an unexpected turn of events is the stuff of superior writing and I commend Suewatcher on a job well done. I hope to see more stories written by this most gifted author.

Fabio1972Fabio1972about 6 years ago
Great piece of literary work!!!

Absolutely agree with Karen53....loved this story which is as Suewacher previous works, a great piece of erotic literature!

Being a great lover of the themes of Black Men Sexual Supremacy, Cheating Wives, White Husbands Humiliation, Psychological Issues, Pregnancy i find this writer a leader in this genre!!

Loved this story mostly because it is very realistic....i mean Susan and in general white gals seduction by black men is always happening more and more in every country and it is a feature of our times!!

I agree of course with other readers when they said they felt sorry for Steve, the poor husband, but in this story the message which came in my mind was the latin said "Ubi major minor cessat", since we can perceive the too high psychological depth of the two main personages, Roy and Steve, and i am not only talking about phisical and sexual features but i mean the psychological features, Steve is an insecure man and he cannot deal with Roy confidence and boldness....Roy is a natural leader, Steve is a submissive man....also in bed Steve did not ever give his wife Susan the emotions Roy gave her!!

It appears clearly from the beginning that Steve is destinated to capitulate in front of a superior man like Roy!

But in this story i think that the persoange who undoubtedly wins is Susan!!

This sory according to my opinion is a tribute to Female Emancipation and Freedom!

So satisfied that eventually Susan took Destiny in her own hands and decided to leave her husband to marry and stay with Roy!!

Absolutely fantastic was to read that Roy was successful at getting Susan pregnant with his black baby, which is the apex of the poor white husband sexual abd psychological capitulation!!!

Again congratulation, it deserves the highest score!!!

pstulespstulesabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Loved the tattoo. I wish there were more stories with white wives getting the QOS tattoo for their black lovers. The cuckold angst was excellent throughout.

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishabout 6 years ago
Awesome Story

Awesome story as always. I hope you keep writing more. I do have one question regarding the Q of spades tattoo, I read somewhere that if a woman has this tattoo, she has to service any black man or men who would want her without hesitation no matter the situation. Is this true?

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 6 years ago
Queen of Spades @ pstules

There is a QOS tattoo in just about all of my stories (PenPal2001)! I'm also enjoying The Trip!

badkarma1stbadkarma1stalmost 6 years ago
More, longer and harder

You are an accomplished writer and I love your new works. Stories tend to get old after a couple of chapters, but you are your usual great storyteller. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4th chapter

3 years passed. We got drunk, everyone had sex. Roy shoved his dick in my face. This time I manned up and bit that fucker right off at the base. Then I pulled on his nuts- hard. My face, bloodied red was a terror to behold. I swallowed his meat- raw, all of it- in 3 bites so my stomach couldn't be pumped and have it reattached. The Ultimate End

syd_v63syd_v63over 5 years ago
Too contrived

I've read all three chapters and noted that the author seemed to lose continuity in middle, forgetting about the protagonist and his wife having two children in the second chapter, with the whole ”You worry your husband can't get you pregnant like I can” line. I guess the humiliation factor has to come from somewhere. I'm not a real fan of humiliation stories and this one pushed the envelope for me, but that's another post. This loss of continuity, followed by the contrived addition of the protagonist's past indiscretion actually ruined the story for me, making the final half of the third chapter cumbersome and difficult. It stories like this that cultivate the whole BTB movement (which I hate even more as they seem completely conceived). Couples don't break up for such trivial reasons, there's usually more going on to cause a marriage with children to end. Sorry but my vote for each successive story has gotten lower and lower, due to these. A relationship that was at first on solid ground, moves into adventurous experimentation, and then quickly moves into destructive and dangerous ground over a large cock. The author fails to sell the story within the context they initially developed. We, the reader, didn't see the cracks ahead of time, there was no inkling of concern for the marriage in the first chapter. In fact the wife seemed to flirtatiously play with her husband during those opening beach scenes, ”Did you bring condoms?” a clear indication that we've already got two and if you're not careful we’ll have three. That kind of play is certainly not indicative of a marriage in trouble. Everything after that goes south, experimentation, comradery, drug use, voyeurism, then downhill like an avalanche right into cuckoldry, humiliation, and divorce.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Absolutely Loved this Story

I love all three chapters. Very well written and very erotic.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

I was very disappointed in the story because it portrayed the cuck as being totally without any balls. I don't understand why writers have to portray cocks as being completely without male instincts. It's probably a positive for the writer that I became so involved with the character. I found myself praying that he would say no and stand up for himself and not allow another person to humiliate to that degree. NO man is going to allow themselves to be taken advantage of to this degree. I do enjoy for the most part reading cuck stories but I continue to search for a writer who will at some point when the cuck is being outrageously humiliated that the cuck with find the strength to say NO MORE and pull a gun or something and be a man.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

This story quickly lost its eroticism. I agree with other comments that Roy is a piece of shit who gets off on dominating and humiliating other men, especially married white men. Sue will find he’s cheating on her within a year as now that he’s got her, he will get bored with her and her female issues, so to prove he’s the boss, he’ll need to Fuck new pussy periodically. Steve is pathetic, an Anthony Weiner 2.0, and he needs mental help and counseling. Fantasy is one thing, reality another. Susan took marital vows regarding “in sickness and in health, . . . “ she broke those along with her wedding vows. She may have “objected,” originally, to the whole cuckold fantasy, but obviously she secretly liked the idea of fucking a giant cock with no consequences, or she never would have pursued it. And Steve, a lawyer (who should be cautious by nature), really should have been able to get out of his mess more easily than portrayed, as lawyers nearly always do. Finally, there should have been more chapters. Too bad FTDS is no longer around to write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story but ending had many illogical portions.

Photos itself would be sufficient to blackmail Steve.

Rain , child support , airport arrest parts does not fit into blackmail plot at all.

Roy positioned as interested in starting/inheriting a family with Susan sounds ridiculous for such a person.

Would have fitted better if Roy was part of conspiracy with Ray , finally showed his true colors and enslaved/pimped Susan out after getting hold of her.

In which case 2 possible endings

Dark ending : Steve losing his business / Susan

Good ending : Steve realizing the conspiracy and growing a set and fighting back and saving Susan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous