The Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
Marini and I start having our vacation fun.
5.7k words
4.47
7.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The events in this story are real, but the names of people have been changed for the sake of privacy. I know it's been a while since the last update, I have to apologize for that... but I have been having too much fun with Marini and Dani, even after the vacation Anyway, here is the next part of the story.

*****

Marini's chest was heaving up and down as she lay on the bed with her arms over her head.

As for me? Well, I was standing still... just taking in the sight of my sexy daughter while she was staring back at me. Our eyes were locked for a few seconds, and I swore all I could see in those brown eyes was lust. Pure lust. My eyes moved away from her eyes and travelled down to her lips... which were licked wet by her own tongue before she gently bit down on her lower lip.

My arms were dangling by my sides while my eyes continued their journey down past her slim and tanned neck, to her chest, to the curves of her oh-so-tempting tits - my eyes resting on her dark areola's and her wet nipples for a few seconds - before moving down to her firm abdomen. My eyes continued down to the belt holding her black jeans around her waist before my eyes went back up to her face. I could feel a smirk forming on my lips when I saw her eyes, which seemed to have been checking me out, shift back towards my face. She parted her lips and licked her lower lip before her eyes went down towards my cock.

I pushed aside a small part of myself that still had doubts. It was telling me that I was Marini's father... that she was not my step-daughter or an adopted daughter; she was my biological daughter, and that what I wanted to do was all forms of wrong. A part of me mentally yelled that this wasn't right even if she would have been my step-daughter or adopted daughter. The horney part of myself reasoned that if she had been just a step-daughter or an adopted daughter, then the morality in what I wanted to do - fuck her brains out - could be overlooked. I mean I would still be an asshole but at least we would not be related by blood.

'Marini and I share the same blood!' the morality-police part of myself was screaming out. It continued yelling that Marini was the biological daughter I had with Dani. This was the girl whose diapers I had changed, who I'd rock to sleep while feeding her Dani's bottled breast milk when she was too exhausted in the early mornings, this was the girl who would ride on my shoulders while yelling "horsey! horsey!" when she was two years old. This part of me... the part that was desperate not to continue what I knew I wanted to happen... yelled out that I should see Marini as the little girl Dani and I raised.

But the eighteen year old Marini who was spread out on the bed in front of me was not the little girl who would cry after scrapping her knees from falling off her bike. That Marini who Dani and I raised grew up into the sexy young woman staring back at me with a small smile on her face. I pushed away the doubts in my mind; but that didn't stop my heart from thundering in my chest as I reached down and began undoing my belt. Marini moved her arms until they rested by her side before she propped herself up onto her elbows. She licked her lips as her eyes went towards my hands undoing the buckle on my belt before taking it off. She watched as I pulled down my zipper revealing the dark blue boxers underneath. I pushed down my trousers as she sat up and then shimmied down to the edge of the bed.

The both of us didn't speak. All I could hear was my heart thundering away and my breathing quickening as she reached out and grabbed my hands just as I was about to push down my boxers. I could already feel my cock straining against the thin cotton material - it was trying to push the cotton aside so that it could be on the literal same level as my daughter's mouth. I looked down at her as she gently pushed my hands away from the elastic bands of the boxers that pressed against my waist. She looked up at me and shook her head 'NO!'; she was silently telling me that she was going to be the one pulling them down.

I nodded my head while my left arm hung by my side. Her legs were hanging off the edge of the bed, her feet pressed against the wooden floor while the fingers on both hands curled into the elastic band of my boxers. I reached out with my right arm and caressed the left side of her face with my right hand; my thumb was gently rubbing a circle on her warm cheek before I ran my right hand through her soft hair.

I looked down my body and I could see an outline of my cock straining against the material of the boxers; my Marini's gaze was fixed on it as she slowly pulled my boxers down. She leaned forward towards the base of my cock as it was being exposed to the warm air of the room. I could feel her breath on the skin covering my shaft as she continued to pull my boxers down; my cock was now free and pointed directly at her. She looked up at me, and then back at my cock before sticking out her tongue.

"HAAAH," I groaned out when I felt the tip of her tongue brush the tanned skin of my cockhead. My heart was racing even faster, my legs were trembling too when she reached out and grasped my shaft gently just before letting my boxers fall to a crumpled heap around my ankles. All the while I stared at Marini as she gingerly licked the sides of my shaft with the tip of her tongue; her fingers around the thick cock as she manoeuvred it around and over her head as saliva from her tongue lined the parts of the shaft she licked. "Haaa," I would hiss out when she licked a patch of skin before tilting her head to lick another patch of skin to the left. "Haaa!" I'd hiss when she gently squeezed my cock and lifted it up so that she could lick the underside of it. The cock-head was pointed up at my face while she pressed the flat of her tongue on the skin. Her eyes were locked onto mine when she gave the underside of my cock a long lick... I felt, and saw, her tongue leave behind a trail from the base of my cock to just underneath the bulbous head. She straightened my cock as she licked the underside like an ice-cream pop... she was going so slow that it felt like torture. I closed my eyes and took in deep breaths while enjoying the sensation of her tongue as it glided along the surface of the cock-head. Without me saying anything, she then licked the sides of my cock as if she was trying to get a feel for what it is that she should be doing in the first place.

I felt like an asshole in not telling her what she should be doing. It's not that I couldn't tell her what she needed to do; it was just that I didn't want to. Honestly, what she was doing really felt good... it was erotic to have my own daughter trying to work out on her own what she should be doing to get me off.

Then the licking stopped and I opened my eyes after having released the breath I didn't realize I was holding. I looked back down and I saw Marini staring at the hole where cum would be shooting out of. She was starting to slowly stroke my cock with one hand while the other hand was on the side of my right leg. Her fingers were squeezing my leg, while the hand stroking the shaft was slow as she continued to stare at the head. I could imagine myself cumming on her face, on her chest, and even in her mouth. I could even imagine myself pushing her onto the bed and roughly fucking her for her first time now.

Oh how I wanted to just take her on the bed now. How I wanted to ravage her body.

My cock was hard already. And it felt as if it was getting harder. The more she stroked the harder it felt... and the more I wanted to take Marini right then and there.

"Haah! Haah!" I hissed out as she quickened her stroking. Her fingers around my shaft were tightening while the fingers on her other hand were moving across the skin of my thigh and then up towards my balls. I felt her fingers start to slowly massage my balls when I had that familiar feeling of wanting to cum. I once again imagined cumming on Marini's face, chest, or inside her mouth. Oh, how I would love to cum inside her mouth... oh how much I wanted to watch her swallow my cum. Sure Dani would swallow too, but it's something else watching my own daughter do it.

With my right hand on the back of her head, I pushed it down towards my cock head. I opened my eyes to see Marini open her lips as if she knew what she had to do... and closed my eyes just as my head vanished into her mouth. I groaned "aaaaah!!" when she closed her slick lips around the head, "use your tongue... use your tongue and just play!" I swore I wouldn't say anything... that I'd let Marini explore what she needed to do... but I couldn't help myself. "Ahhh!" I groaned out when her tongue started to lick the cockhead in her mouth while her hand was stroking my shaft.

"Ahh... haaa... haaa... haaa... haaa!!" I tried to keep my voice down as she continued licking the head, her lips still closed around it while her hand sped up. Her warm mouth, the feel of her teeth scratching the head slightly, along with the wetness around my cock-head thanks to the vicarious licking of her tongue was like having an out of body experience. "Haaaaaaa..." I groaned out before I reached down with my other free hand and grabbed her right tit, and squeezed. She hummed around my cockhead, her tongue swishing around the head faster and faster. She hummed louder when I took her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed. I gasped out a "fuck!" when she sucked hard on the head with her licking only increased, as did the speed of her stroking my shaft. And that did it.

I grabbed her head with both my hands while her stroking sped up more; it was like she was eager to get to the pat where I would cum in her mouth. I could feel my balls tightening before I growled "I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!! AH... AH... AH... Fuck Fuck!!"

Marini's eyes shifted up towards me. I thought I could see that she was unsure as my hands tightened around her head. I wanted to cum in her mouth. I needed to shoot my cum into her mouth just as I would shoot my cum into Dani's mouth. "Your mouth!! I'm going to cum in your mouth!!" I exclaimed. There was no time for any discussion in my head... instead I just came. And I came hard. I remember stiffening, by back arching slightly as I grunted when hot thick liquid shot out from my cock and into Marini's mouth.

After the first two or three shots of hot and thick cum went into Marini's mouth, she pulled back her head just as I moved my hands away, and looked up at me in surprise just before I closed my eyes tight and grunted as more cum shot out of my cock. I was grunting while she continued to stroke my shaft... pleasure seemed to just reverberate through my body as I continued to shoot cum onto Marini. It would be a few moments later that I opened my eyes when I couldn't feel Marini's hand on my shaft anymore. I looked down through eyes that were stinging from the sweat on my eye-lids, at the streaks of white liquid along various parts of her face - on her nose, forehead, lips, cheeks - and then on her neck, shoulders, and her chest.

She wiped the cum on her lips with two fingers before staring at the cream coloured liquid for a few seconds and then putting her fingers into her mouth.

"How does it taste?" I asked. Marini looked up at me and gave me a small smile after licking off the liquid and then saying that it was slightly salty. I was panting as I walked around Marini and then sat down on the edge of the bed on her right side. I took her hand... the very one that had been stroking my cock... and then asked, "where did you learn that? You don't have a boyfriend I don't know about, right?"

Marini chuckled as she wiped the cum off her cheeks before shaking her head.

"Kara was telling me that she gave her boyfriend a handjob and a blowjob the day before we left," Marini said much to my surprise, "that's why she was so excited about hanging out before we left for this vacation. She wanted to tell me that they were going steady."

"Then I'll have to thank Kara for giving you the idea," I whispered before my eyes shifted down towards the few drops of cum on Marini's black jeans. I then looked back up at Marini wiping more cum off her face with her fingers before she licked them off with the tip of her tongue. While it wasn't on Dani's level, the blowjob Marini gave me wasn't bad for someone who didn't know what she was doing. I mentally told myself that Marini would ask me if she needed to know anything, but in the meantime, I wanted to return the favour.

I leaned sideways while my left hand gently pressed on the small of Marini's bare back. At the same time, my right hand rested on her jeans covered thigh and my lips were pressed against her sweat and cum covered shoulder. I kissed her shoulder while the hand resting on her thigh squeezed gently before slowly moving upwards. At the same time, I heard Marini groan while one of her arms reached around me and rested on my back. I continued kissing her shoulder, the combined taste and scent of her sweat and my cum was intoxicating as I continued on kissing and licking her shoulder until her neck while the hand on the small of her back moved to her hips and pulled her closer to me.

By the time my lips were kissing her neck, my hand was already traveling up her thighs and to the area that covered her pussy... her very wet pussy. I could feel a damp patch just over her cunt, leading me to suspect that she wasn't wearing any panties. All I could think then was that this was her surprise, and this thought made my cock twitch slightly.

"Someone's wet," I growled in her ear when my right hand rubbed the large wet patch on her jeans. I kissed the patch of skin under her ear and Marini went "AHHHH!!" while at the same time I cupped her jeans covered pussy and squeezed. While her body was writhing as I alternated between biting and sucking her neck, my right hand was loosening the buckle that held her jeans around her lower body. I could hear Marini going "mmmmmmm..." while my hand undid her buckle and then pulled down her zipper. My lips were kissing back up her neck, licking the underside of her left ear before I whispered into her ear.

"Lie down, baby." Releasing a sigh, Marini lay down on the soft bed just before I moved my kisses down to her chest while I slipped my right hand down under her jeans. What I felt was the real surprise she had for me; hell, she even admitted it when, in surprise, I stopped kissing her chest and stared at her while lying on my side and probed on my elbow.

"Surprise, papa," Marini said in a husky voice while my fingers were rubbing a wet, smooth, and bald pussy. Not only was she not wearing any underwear, but Marini had shaved down there. I formed a smile on my face as Marini revealed that it was Kara who suggested that she shave her pussy in case there was a chance she would meet a guy while on vacation. Marini then whined while saying, "I said I met a guy online and I was meeting him here. I know we didn't talk about... this type of..." Marini then propped herself on her elbows before kissing my cheek, "this papa-daughter time. So, I took a chance..."

"And I love that you did," I replied before I started to rub her labia. Marini closed her eyes and lay back down on the bed. She parted her lips before I leaned down and kissed her against her lips, our tongues fighting for dominance, while slipping a finger in-between her pussy folds. I slowly started to rub her pussy with my right hand - I could feel her clit harden against my palm while her pussy was getting wetter by the second.

"Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh..." Marini panted while my fingers were sliding along the slick surface of her pussy lips; at the same time her back was arched while I kissed down her chest - I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked hard causing her to gasp out - and then I let go of her hard nipple before kissing up her chest back to the base of her throat, and back to her neck. Before I could continue rubbing her to orgasm, I heard my cellphone vibrating on the table next to the television.

I wanted to ignore the phone. But it a few seconds later, while I was enjoying the reaction of my daughter that I realized I hadn't called Dani yet. And the thought of my wife was a sobering one. One of the two of us were supposed to call her once we arrived, and it completely slipped our minds. Reluctantly I pulled my fingers away from Marini's pussy... much to the frown on Marini's face. I got up off the bed and rushed to the phone - it was Dani according to my Caller ID - which I then picked up and brought to my ear.

While I spoke with Dani - telling her that the flight was fine and that we reached Langkawi safe and sound- Marini sat back up and then got off the bed. She walked around the bed towards me - her tits bouncing as she walked - with a smile on her face. While Dani was telling me that she wanted Marini and I to enjoy our bonding time, that very daughter of mine whispered into my other ear that she was going to take a shower. I continued talking to Dani while Marini stepped back before she strode over to the washroom on this 'master bedroom' side of the chalet and opened the door. I noticed that she hadn't taken out any new clothes for the night, 'but I guess that doesn't matter.'

After she closed the door, Dani asked about Marini and if she was tired from the flight.

"She hasn't gone to bed yet, has she?" she asked me.

"She just got into the shower, honey," I replied before releasing a yawn when I heard the water in the showering turning on. It wasn't that I wanted to stop talking to my wife so that I could join my daughter in the shower... well, maybe that had a little to do with it; it was just that I didn't want Marini waiting for too long. So, I told Dani that I was suffering from jetlag too and that I felt exhausted.

Dani understood, and so she finished by saying that we'd talk the next day. She said that she was counting the days before meeting us in Langkawi and then we closed the connection. As I put my phone away, I glanced at my bed and could only imagine how it would look after Marini and I were done after our first night. I could only imagine the clean sheets getting crumbled and most of the sheets lying on the floor while two sweat covered bodies continued going at it on sheets that were wet from sweat and all forms of other bodily fluids.

It was then that I realised there was a possibility that Marini could bleed after I pushed my cock into her cunt for the first time. It happened with Dani for our first time, and I believed it would happen with Marini as well. However, I couldn't let our first time be on the bed... I couldn't risk the sheets being stained with blood or else there would be questions by the cleaning staff.

After putting my phone away, I then reached for my wallet and then took out a condom wrapper. Placing the wrapper on the table, I then reached for and picked up a black bag that was one of my carry-ons. I unzipped it and took out my shaving kit and toothbrush before reaching back in and then taking out a tube of lubricant. I broke the seal on the packaging and then screwed off the top. Carrying the tube and condom wrapped in one hand, I then made my way towards the bathroom.

By the time I reached the door, I heard the shower stop. I looked down at my hardening cock once again before I slid the door open and then stepped into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me while I turned towards the glass enclosure where drops of water from the overhead rainforest shower was falling onto Marini's tanned skin. My gaze passed the sight of her jeans folded on the sink and rested on the sexy nude body standing in front of me on the other side of the fogging glass door. Marini already turned around towards me ... her red hair now sticking to her shoulders, back, and chest... while she held a small tube of liquid body soap in her right hand. And she smiled.

12