The Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked towards the glass door, opened it, and then stepped inside while Marini ran her hands through her wet hair. Stepping onto the fake wooden slatted flooring in the glass walled shower enclosure, I closed the door behind me before shuffling towards my daughter.

Water was dripping down through the slatted wooden flooring and down onto the tiled flooring below while I rested a hand on her left waist and then showed her the wrapper and lubricant in my right hand. She was surprised at the wrapper and then at the tube of lubricant before she tore her eyes away from them and back to my face with a look that was a mixture of excitement and apprehension.

"So beautiful," I said staring at Marini while I placed the wrapper and the lubricant on the wall-rack alongside the Resort's branded liquid soap, shampoo, and conditioner. I took a step towards her before placing my hands on her upper arms. I continued staring at her naked, perfect, body - from her heaving chest to her tight abdomen to her shaved pussy and then down her legs - before raising my head to look into her eyes. I told her, "you're so beautiful."

"Papa," she then whined with a shy look before looking away, "thanks."

In my mind, I was already thinking about the next steps to take. I wanted to get down on my knees and start eating her pussy. I wondered if Marini tasted like Dani or if there would be subtle differences. I recalled licking my fingers after massaging Marini's pussy back at our home; there was a hint of peach. I placed my left hand on the side of her cheek and slowly turned her face towards me.

"So beautiful," I repeated again. My eyes went down to her lips before locking with her eyes once again. My body wasn't pressed against her yet, however my erect cock was brushing against her inner thigh while I asked, "do you want to stop?" The moment the question escaped my mouth, I knew it was a stupid question. My daughter gave me a handjob, she just gave me a blowjob, I kissed and licked her nipples, and now we were standing under the showerhead naked.

But my heart was still thundering away as I continued, "if we go on, I know I'll never want to stop. I'll want to fuck you whenever I can. You and Dani... I'll be fucking the two of you." And it was true; there was no way I'm leaving my wife and there was no way I was going to stop fucking her even when I continue to fuck Marini. I mentally told myself that Marini and I will deal with how to continue our affair at a later time.

My heart jumped a few beats when she said that she didn't want to stop fucking, "I want to continue. I'll do whatever you tell me to do, papa."

I pressed my body against her now, my cock between her thighs and pressing against her folds. I could feel my hard erection just slipping between her wet pussy lips and I closed my eyes so that I could take in her warmth.

"UUUUUUH... UUUUH... UUUUUH..." Marini moaned when my right hand went towards one of her tits and squeezed while I pushed my hips in and out so that my shaft slid between the folds, my shaft continuously brushing her clit. I just had tilt my cock a little before I could push the cockhead into the folds of her cunt and through her hymen. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and lay her head on my shoulder while breathing hard.

I could feel that she was getting wetter; I could feel my cock getting wetter by the second from her pussy juices. "Tell me what you want baby."

She continued to groan louder, "UUUUUH... UUUH...UUUh... UUUH... UUUH..."

"Want me to fuck you?" I whispered while the length of my shaft continued rubbing her clit and in-between her folds before squeezing between her thighs while one hand was squeezing her tits and the other grabbed an ass cheek and squeezed. Fuck I wanted to just fuck her then and there; and between nods of her head on my shoulder and several whispers of "Yes" between haggard breaths against my neck, I reached out for the condom wrapper and grabbed it.

I was going to fuck her. I was going to fuck my daughter then and there. I was going to fuck her until I came inside her before I took her to the bed where I wanted to spend most of the night slowly making love to her without any worry. If she was going to bleed, even a little, it would be in the shower and not on the bed sheets.

I stepped back quickly. Marini lifted her head in disbelief and confusion before watching me rip the wrapper and then take out the condom inside. I then threw the wrapper onto the slatted flooring. All the while, I stared at my daughter while I hurriedly slid the latex over my cock before reaching for the tube of lubricant and then slathering the substance around my erection.

"Lean back and spread your legs, baby."

Marini leaned back and spread her legs before I stepped forward while holding the shaft of my cock in my right hand. The head just went in between her folds just as I grabbed her hip with my left hand. My grip tightened when Marini let out a gasp when the head was inside, just within her entrance. I closed my eyes too at the feeling of the tight velvet walls gripping my cockhead.

"Papa!" Marini cried out as I pulled back the head slightly, "stop it, Papa." I pushed in slightly, and Marini moaned out a "yeeeeesssss" while I moved my two hands to her ass cheeks and squeezed, "yeeeesss... yeeesss..." My cock head encountered some resistance and Marini hissed while her eyes remained closed.

"You okay?"

"Yes, papa," Marini whispered as I pushed in once again, stopping when my cock hit her hymen wall, and then pulled back which made her whine.

"I'm going to push, baby," I whispered as I pushed my cock in once again slowly before pulling it back, "I'm going to push my cock into your wet cunt."

"Yessssssss!!" she hissed before opening her eyes and wrapping her arms around the back of my arms. Her eyes locked with mine... Eyes full of lust as she hissed out, "yessssss!!" I then pulled my cock back before she then begged, "PLEEEEASEEE!! PUSH IT IN!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!"

My cock was already pulled back, my hands were now tightly gripping her waist, and then I pushed forward. And as I did, Marini screamed out "fuck!!" the same time as me. My cock was buried deep into her pussy now, her arms around my back... her fingers curled into my skin; my left hand was gripping her ass while the other hand moved up to her chest and squeezed one of her tits. Fuck, her pussy felt good... the walls inside gripped my cock tight while I did everything I could not shoot my cum into the condom. Before anyone says anything about cumming early, I was already inside my sexy daughter... the taboo of the whole situation was fucking erotic as hell and I just wanted to cum inside her.

"I'm going to ravage you," I hissed as I pulled back and slammed into her.

"Fuck!! Yes!!" she growled as I pulled back and slammed into her cunt again. "Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa!" she growled out as I went on pounding my cock into her while I continued to growl in her ear how fucking tight she was; that seemed to turn Marini on even as she begged me to fuck her harder. So harder I went... she started to beg, "don't stop. Please... fuck don't stop!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Aaah... aaah... aaah... aaah... Sooooo good!!"

"Fucking my daughter... Fucking my daughter... Fuck me, I'm fucking my daughter," I growled out in her ear.

"Yeeesssssss!!" she growled as I continued to pound her before I couldn't control myself any longer.

"Cumming!! I'm cumming!!" I yelled out into her ear just as her pussy walls gripped my cock harder. I felt Marini's body tense up before she growled out, "fuck, Papa!"

"Don't stop!! Don't stop, Papa!! Aeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she cried out pulled her head back while her arms let go of me and she slammed her palms onto the tiled wall she was leaning back again, "fuck!! Fuck!!"

That was it. Warm cum shot out of my cock and into the condom as I thrust into Marini's cunt. I held her tight; this time my arms around her back as she screamed out "Papa! Papas!!" Marini managed those words before she screamed out loud as I continued to thrust into her again, "PAPA!! Oh GOD, YOU FEEL GOOD INSIDE ME!!" I pounded her even as my condom was full. Marini was panting now as she hugged me, her arms around my back ... her chest heaving against mine.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Fuck... fuck... Fuck...," she whispered as I slowed down before stopping, my cock and condom full of cum still inside her pussy. She looked up at me with eyes full of lust before we kissed... our lips were locked while our tongues were dancing with each other. Parting, a string of saliva between our lips, I smiled at her before saying that we were going to take a shower before we went back to our bed.

Pulling my cock out of her with a 'plop', she then said between deep breaths, "yea. Yea, Papa. Yea. And I don't want to stop. Fuck, Papa, I don't want to stop. I want to keep on fucking you, papa. Even though you'll still fuck mom, I want to continue fucking with you."

I reached for the shower controls to my left and turned on the overhead shower head before leaning forwards and whispering into her ear, "until Dani comes, we're going to have a lot of fun." She nodded her head before I felt the tip of her tongue licking my earlobe, "after this, I am taking you back to bed, and I am going to eat you."

"Yesss..." she growled into my ear, "eat me, papa."

As Marini and I kissed while the warm water fell down onto our bodies, I couldn't help but encounter a feeling of clarity. I had to wonder how easy it was for Marini and I to get into this affair. I love Dani with all my heart; she is everything to me. Everything in our lives have gone well during our years of marriage and our sex life is still going strong. I resolved to not let this affair with my daughter get in the way. As I kissed Marini, I wondered if this was something, I had always wanted... maybe it was fulfilling a desire I never realized was there. I wondered if it was the same with Marini as well, I wondered if she wanted this for a long time or if the day we left Toronto for this vacation was the day that she realized she wanted to have something more that just a parent-child relationship.

Either way, as we continued to kiss under the shower, I didn't want to stop fucking Marini. That is all I knew during the vacation; I did not want to stop fucking her.

12