The Trip Home

Story Info
A couple brings company home opening her parents’ eyes.
6k words
3.21
11.7k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

Jean's mom and dad asked her if Father Jack would celebrate the funeral mass for her grandmother who passed away after a long illness.

"She thought highly of him and really enjoyed his pastoral skills and homilies. She said a few hours spent one on one with him provided her more relief than all the medicine she was taking."

"Mom, Father just happens to be here. He said he would be honored to celebrate her mass."

Norah said, "Tell him thank you."

"I will. He was very fond of grandma."

"I know he was. She always spoke fondly of him. I'm surprised Father is there."

Jean laughed, "He was just about to leave when you called so you caught him at a good time and in a good mood. He's been stressed all week and I've been sad, but we're both better now."

"Where's Brad?" Norah asked.

"He's at work. He'll be home soon."

"So, it's just you and Father at home? You have a very understanding husband"

Jean answered, "I do and yes, it's just Father and I here at the house. Brad was the one who suggested Father come over. He thought I needed cheering up. He even got dinner ready. I just had to put it in the oven. He even set the table. It was nice being able to focus all my attention on Father."

Norah replied, "I bet it was," picturing the attention she imagined Jean giving Father.

Norah hoped she didn't sound too nosy when she followed up with another question, "How long has Father been there?"

Jean sensed her mom was fishing but wasn't bothered by it, "I think right after I got home. Around five."

It was now nearly ten.

"That's a long time. You two surely can't have that much to talk about."

She smiled, her mom was definitely fishing.

"You're right. We don't talk the whole time we're together. We do other things."

"Like what?" Norah asked.

"Watch television. We both like sports. Go for a walk or a bike ride. We both like to keep active, especially after the wonderful dinner Brad prepared for us. We had to burn off a lot of calories tonight."

Norah laughed, "I'm glad you have such an understanding husband. I hope you saved him some leftovers."

Jean replied, "Of course. If I know Brad he's been thinking about those leftovers all night."

"That's good. You do know the key to a man's heart is his stomach. Keep him well fed and he'll be happy."

"Trust me Mom even though he does all of the cooking I know how to keep Brad happy."

Norah answered, "You must. He seems very happy. I think having another man around, even if he is a priest, would bug your dad. I know it would bug me if he had a lady friend."

Jean retorted, "That's why I didn't marry a man like Dad. Father's been good for my marriage. I'm happy. Brad's happy. Father's happy. When I'm home should I tell Father to get a hotel room or can he stay at your house?"

"He can stay here. You and Brad will get your old room and we'll put Father in your sister's room. We turned it into a guest room."

"Did you change my room?" Jean asked.

"No. We don't have plans to. You already had a queen size bed and your own bathroom."

"Good. That room holds a lot of special memories for me."

She didn't elaborate and Norah didn't ask, but she suspected those memories pertained to sex.

They then talked about Grandma. They were sad, but relieved as she had been in a lot of pain towards the end. They agreed it wasn't going to be the same without her.

Norah did make one final comment, "She would have liked to have been a great grandmother."

Jean said, "I know. She asked me all the time when I was going to give her a great grand baby. I feel bad it didn't happen."

"Don't feel bad. You weren't ready to be a mom, but maybe now you are."

She answered, "Maybe," but didn't commit.

They ended their call. After hanging up the phone, she turned to Father who had been quietly lying next to her while she was on the phone.

"How's your mom doing?"

"She's doing okay. This is going to be a tough week."

"Anything I can do to help?" Father asked.

"Make love to me."

He almost said it was late and he needed to go home, but he didn't have the heart to tell her no, not when she was hurting, and Jean was hurting.

A minute later, he was on top of her and balls deep. Their lovemaking was slow, his cock only moving an inch or two in and out of her vagina. They spent a lot of time looking at each other. Both felt a lot of physical attraction to the other.

They weren't worried about Brad coming home. Seeing Father's car in the driveway, there was a good chance he wouldn't even pull into the driveway but drive somewhere and kill an hour.

If Father's car was still in the driveway, he would quietly enter the house and head to his bedroom.

As the pace of their lovemaking increased and her orgasm neared she told Father, "I love you."

He replied, "I love you too Jean."

When she sensed his climax was imminent she implored him to cum in her.

Afterwards she teased him and said, "Now you can go home. Thanks for staying."

"It was my pleasure. Don't get up. You look so content."

"I am because of you."

She watched him dress. They exchanged a final kiss before he exited the bedroom.

She heard the front door open and close. She looked at the clock. It was late. She was tired, but she also didn't want to disappoint Brad. He had been so good. He really did treat her well.

She was happy when the door to the house opened and closed a few minutes later. It was Brad. He headed straight to her bedroom.

She was on top of the bed, naked, laying on her back, her legs open wide.

"I've been waiting for you cuck. I hope you're hungry."

He didn't undress, just got on the bed and between her legs. He buried his face in her crotch.

She closed her eyes, "Someone is starving. Slow down. You have such a nice tongue. We did it a lot. I taste good don't I? Clean me out, cuck."

Her orgasm was great which was no surprise to her as Brad was very good at oral. Licking her right after she had been with Father always got him super excited so she wasn't surprised to find out he had climaxed while pleasuring her.

She had been tired, but was now wide awake. She was also hungry.

"Let's go to the kitchen. Did you eat earlier?"

"No, I'm starving. How was dinner?"

"It was great. Thank you. Father really enjoyed his meal."

"And how was your evening?"

"Very nice. We both enjoyed ourselves."

"I'm glad."

She asked him to hand her a nightgown and robe. She put them on. They headed to the kitchen. He heated up the leftovers. They sat at the kitchen table. She asked about his day and work. He spent less than a minute recapping it then asked about hers.

She told him about her day, dinner, some of their discussions, but didn't go into the specifics of their lovemaking.

"I almost forgot. Mom called. Father is going to do Grandma's funeral. We're going to stay at Mom and Dad's."

She knew he wanted to ask where the three of them would sleep because he hoped the answer would humiliate him in the eyes of her family.

She extinguished that hope when she said, "You and I will stay in my bedroom and Father will stay in my sister's bedroom. They turned it into a guest room."

She decided to throw him a bone because he had been such a good cuckold.

Looking him in the eye, she grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "I'm sure he and I will figure out a way for me to have some one on one time. Maybe I'll have you and him switch places for a few hours. He can come to my room. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

He nodded yes and said, "I would."

She thought about telling him about all the questions her mom asked and how she suspects there is some hanky panky going on between Father and her, but decided not to.

She yawned. It was nearly midnight. She thought about calling off work, but decided she needed to go in as she would be out of the office a few days to attend her grandmother's funeral.

She kissed Brad goodnight, thanked him again for spoiling her and her boyfriend and for the nice licking he gave her.

She tousled his hair and said, "I'm so glad you don't give me any problems. You've really been so accommodating, such a good cuckold."

Her praise made him smile. He didn't stay up much longer. After cleaning up the kitchen, he headed to bed. He replayed their lovemaking, the taste of Father's cum, Jean imploring him to lick her, to get all of Father's seed out, her hands on his head, thrusting her pelvis, fucking his face as he licked her sex, his penis throbbing, the climax so intense, warm and wet then cold, sticky, and damp.

He wondered if Jean and he would ever have intercourse again. He doubted it, not as long as Father was in the picture. She belonged to Father.

Three days later the three of them were on a plane headed to Jean's hometown. She sat between both men, but focused her attention on Father.

She rented a car and drove them to her parents' house. Father sat in front while her cuckold sat in the back. Her parents were in the living room watching television.

The stood up and warmly greeted Father and Jean. Brad entered a minute later. He was carrying the suitcases.

Jean said, "You should have said something. We would have helped you."

"It was no big deal."

He then greeted his in laws. Her dad liked Brad, but he wondered if his daughter had made the right choice. He was a nice guy, too nice a guy he thought. He behaved more like a priest while Father behaved more like he thought a man should behave like, in charge, assertive.

He noticed Jean certainly seemed smitten with him. Like Norah, Raymond wondered if Jean and Father were having an affair. They certainly spent a lot of time together. She also talked about him all the time, but it was the way she looked at him that said it all.

She looked in love. He wondered what the future held for the three of them. He felt bad for Brad, but reminded himself in the jungle, the weak don't win, but get eaten.

Father did a bang up job celebrating the funeral mass with her regular priest. Even though he didn't know her for as long as her priest had, he shared with them plenty of stories which had the family and friends laughing and crying.

Norah told Raymond, "He's such a great speaker. I'm glad I asked him to do Mom's funeral."

Raymond agreed. He observed the three of them and concluded they all got along really well. He didn't detect any animosity or jealousy, but he also noticed Jean's eyes followed Father's every move, not Brad's.

"Forbidden love," he thought aloud prompting Norah to ask.

"What did you say?"

He said, "Nothing. Just thinking out loud."

She didn't pursue it as the timing wasn't right, but made a mental note to bring it up later when they were alone, just the two of them, in bed. There was a reception afterwards. More stories about her mom and dad, lots of food and drink.

She thought, "Mom would be happy if she were here."

It was after the five of them were back home, relaxing, getting ready for bed, the three men watching television, talking sports, drinking when Jean said she needed to talk to her in private.

Jean and her mom headed to her bedroom. She closed the door.

Assuming the worst, Norah said, "You're leaving Brad."

Jean shook her head and assured her mom, "What makes you think that? Brad and I are very happy."

Norah asked, "Does Brad know how you feel about Father?"

"Mom, Brad and I don't keep secrets from each other. Of course he knows. It's all good."

"Does Father know?"

She nodded then answered, "Yes, but you knew or suspected that."

"Then what do you want to talk to me about?" Norah asked.

"Remember what you told me about Grandma wishing she had lived long enough to be a great grandmother. I'm ready. I'm fertile."

Her mom hugged her and said she was excited for her and Brad.

"Maybe tonight you and Brad."

She cut her off, "No, Mom. I want to conceive with Father. Tonight. In my bed."

"What about Brad?"

"He and Father will swap beds after you and Dad go to bed. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry about Brad. I haven't told him what I'm planning because I want it to be a surprise. He'll be excited and happy for us."

Norah asked, "What do you need me to do?"

"Keep Dad occupied. I don't think he would approve."

Norah looked at her daughter, "He's not blind Jean. He knows. He's worried. He feels bad for Brad. He thinks you and Father are a good fit. Is he going to leave the priesthood?"

"No. Brad and I will raise our child."

"That's asking a lot of Brad."

"Mom, he's fine. Trust me. He'll be a great dad."

Norah agreed to help her daughter. She left the room while Jean changed out of her clothes and put on a long,sleeveless, white nightgown. She listened to her mom tell her dad she was ready for bed.

She listened as Father and Brad wished them goodnight. When she heard their bedroom door close, she exited her bedroom and headed to the living room.

The two men were sitting but looked her way when they saw her approaching. Jean they thought looked like a goddess, her dark brown hair combed out, her breasts filling out the nightgown's bustier, the nipples and aureole visible due to the sheer material.

She looked at them.

"There's been a change in sleeping arrangements. Cuck, you're sleeping in Father's bed. Father, you're sleeping with me."

Brad was dying to ask, but didn't. He was thrilled when Father said, "So your mom knows. Is that what you and she were talking about?"

Jean nodded, then said, "Yes."

She extended her arm and asked, "Joining me?"

He got up, took her hand. She led them to her bedroom neither of them looking back at Brad.

Brad finished his drink. His whole body was shaking. Nerves, he thought. He headed to Father's bedroom, closed the door, stripped, and got in bed. He swore he could smell Father's scent.

His penis was swollen. He wondered if he would hear them. He wondered what his mother in law and wife had said. It excited him that she knew his secret, that he was a cuckold.

What he didn't know was what was happening in the master bedroom at the opposite end of the hall, the one occupied by Raymond and Norah.

Brad didn't know his mother and father in law were naked and that Norah was slowly pumping her husband's cock as she looked him in the eye and asked him to tell her what he meant by his earlier comment about forbidden love.

"I want to know why you made that comment."

He averted his gaze because he was ashamed, not of the thought he said aloud, but of the thoughts he had been having about his daughter and the priest.

"Look at me, Raymond. There's nothing for you to be ashamed of. I'm having the same thoughts."

"You are?" Raymond asked in disbelief.

Norah nodded, "I am."

"She's in love with him. Her eyes follow his every move. I know that look."

Norah said, "She doesn't not love Brad. She's very happy with him, but you're right. Jean is in love with Father. They're lovers, Raymond."

He groaned, "I knew it. How long have you known?"

"Until tonight I only suspected they were, but she confirmed my suspicions. He's with her right now in her bed. He's perfect for her, strong, tall, broad shouldered, handsome, athletic, likable, kind, and very engaging. She says they get along really well and have so many common interests and beliefs. I'm not surprised in the least she became smitten with him."

Raymond countered, the idea of his daughter's affair violating so many norms adding to his arousal, even more so when he said it aloud, "But she's married and he's a priest."

Norah looked her husband in the eye. Her hand continued to pump his very hard, but very average manhood. Their sex life was good, but not because of intercourse. They had made it work because she used a vibrator or her fingers or his to rub her clitoris while they fucked.

She had always been curious if a bigger cock would make a difference.

She also knew Raymond, in spite of his outward display of confidence, felt inadequate and wished his penis was a lot longer than five inches.

In all their years together it was something they had never discussed.

What she thought wasn't possible she now saw as not just attainable, but desired.

"Raymond, I bet the real reason she's so happy is because Father has a big cock. A woman can tell when another woman is satisfied and Jean looks very satisfied these days."

He asked, "Don't I satisfy you, Norah?"

It pained him to ask, but it also added to his arousal. It was a question he had asked himself hundreds of times. He had told himself an orgasm from penetration alone was a myth, a unicorn, peddled to make men feel bad about themselves.

Now he wasn't so sure. Maybe Norah had kept the truth from him, to avoid bruising his ego. Maybe he was more like his son in law Brad and less like Father than he wanted to admit.

"Of course, but there's varying degrees of satisfaction. Our daughter's is different than mine."

She took her hand off of Raymond's cock to make her point.

"I'm here," she indicated with her hand an imaginary line.

She then raised her hand a foot, "Jean's here."

She put her hand back on Raymond's penis and noticed it was leaking a copious amount of pre ejaculate.

She used it as lubricant and rubbed it around the head of his penis and even the shaft.

"You're creaming like a woman," she pointed out, "This conversation has been long overdue, hasn't it?"

He nodded his head.

She asked, "I didn't hear you. I want you to say it."

"Yes," he croaked, "we should have had this talk a long time ago. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. We both didn't know any better, that we had options. We learned something from Jean and Brad. It's important you understand he's not pretending to be happy. He really is happy."

"I bet he's in his bed jacking off picturing Jean and Father, hoping like we are, to hear them make love, to hear her cries of passion."

She maintained eye contact with Raymond, even telling him to look at her and not look away. She wondered if this is how her daughter felt when she interacted with Brad.

She had never felt so powerful, dominant, in charge of her marriage as she did right then. It was a feeling she wanted to hold onto. She had exposed Raymond's Achille's heel.

Under the surface, he was so much more like his son in law than he was like Father. He was also conflicted because part of him wished he possessed Father's qualities and explained his open admiration and desire to be his buddy, but the truth was he should have been observing and emulating his son in law.

"What I'm saying is true isn't it?" Norah asked, "Don't be ashamed to admit it. It's time. Your secret is safe with me. You'll feel better if you stop suppressing how you really feel."

Raymond's face looked pained when he answered, "I do. I also feel guilty for being so excited. She's my daughter, but yes, I want to hear her."

She said, "You want to hear her not because you imagine yourself as Father, but because you see yourself as Brad, our cuckold son in law."

He nodded his head up and down and said, "Yes."

She then confessed, "I want a big cock, Raymond. I want to experience it for real, not vicariously. I want to cuckold you, to share my body and bed with another man."

She continued, "I've earned it after all these years."

He admitted, "You have."

She noticed a tear running down his face, then another.

"I'm sorry Norah."

He was having some sort of emotional catharsis.

"It's all right. I forgive you. I bear some responsibility because I should have forced you to have this conversation, as uncomfortable as it is, years ago."

He asked, "How you're feeling right now isn't new?"

"God, no. You're a good lover, husband, father, and provider, but I always felt like I needed more, more than any one man can provide me. I'm jealous of our daughter Raymond."

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers
12