All Comments on 'The Trip Home'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Needs a second chapter where Father fucks Norah while the other 3 watch and then Father and the women watch Brad and Raymond 69!!!!!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Not really the way it works

secretsalsecretsal11 months ago

Felt too convenient a role to fall into, and the catalyst wasn't all that convincing. Different from the usual cliches, but not any better to read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would be good if, instead of getting pregnant they both got STD's and kicked off. What a pathetic joke!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still can't understand, where these fantasies come from.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of Miguel59’s best stories recently!

daganetdaganet11 months ago

Thank you for finally putting Raymond and Norah into action. I've been waiting for this, for so long. It feels like one big bed scene for 5 heroes, and in my opinion this is one of your hottest works. I hope you will add to Norah a couple of her own features so that she is not a complete copy of her daughter. Good luck and thank you for continuing to joy us with your imagination.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk11 months ago

Good story. Part 2?

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Mickey, I have to say that you remain consistent. You have to be as talented to write 106 bad stories as you would to write 106 good ones.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A cunt and pussy

AnonykAnonyk11 months ago

Good start. Would love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ummmm where can I get my 30 seconds of skimming this burning pile back?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a well written story, highly erotic and very creative. Imagine if the priest knocked up both the daughter and the mother!

We enjoyed that the ‘happily married’ couple brought another man, the Father, home to the parent’s home. My wife has had several lovers over the years that she brought along with us when we went to stay at our parents home.

That always made the nights a type of ‘musical beds’ as we tried to conceal who was really sleeping with whom. That was exciting!

We loved the ending of your story where the mother and her husband had a heart-to-heart. He was transformed into a potential cuckold, and accepted the fact that Father was likely going to breed his wife that night – very hot!

None of our three children are mine. My wife chose three different, stronger men, to breed her! As you wrote “…in the jungle, the weak don't win, but get eaten.”

Also, as our society continues to evolve only it is natural that the weak should not be allowed to breed either!

If you really love your wife and future children you should urge her breed with the smartest, healthiest, strongest Alpha she can find! We look forward to the day where the top 20% of males will inseminate all our wives and be their lovers.

Beta males like me, make great dads for the kids even if we aren’t good breeding material! And we certainly have no business making love to our wives when they can get much better cock from the Alphas.

Sexless marriages and promiscuous wives should be the wave of the future!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written story - the subject isn’t for me, but I’m not about to criticise a writer because I don’t enjoy the subject matter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, this is great! I loved the fact that it started "in medias res", with Brad & Jean's cuckold relationship already ongoing. That's a different approach.

It seems that's because this story is a sequel - "Thank you for finally putting Raymond and Norah into action", says commenter daganet - but I can't find the original. You have other stories with bull priests, and Chance Encounter even has a hotwife named Jean - but none of the other characters line up. In particular, there's no Raymond or Norah anywhere else. So if this is indeed a sequel, which story is the original?

5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a pile of dung. What the fuck idiots

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous