The Trip of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divach
Divach
18 Followers

I was now sitting on the kitchen counter almost naked, covered in nothing but the dim light from the living room, black lacy panties, and his gaze. He dropped his head and nuzzled my thighs causing me to catch my breath. He pulled one thigh over his shoulder and pulled my hips to the edge of the counter. He blew air softly on my inner thigh and it was all I could do not to grab his head and grind myself into his face. He pressed his nose against the drenched fabric and inhaled, moaning his approval. I felt his tongue flick against me through the lace and jerked with pleasure. He slid his hands to the waistband of the lace and drew the last remaining barrier from my body. He flicked my puffy clit with his tongue and I moaned loudly. His laugh was muffled in my blond bush and the vibrations rippled through my skin. He buried his face in my pussy and began to lick and suck my clit flicking it with his tongue. I arched back and gasped, my legs, acting on reflex, wrapping around his neck.

"Oh god." I breathed. "Yes, please."

He held my hips between his arms and fucked me with his tongue, flicking the opening as he thrusted in and out. I could feel my release building as could he by the twitching of my muscles around his plunging tongue. He moved his mouth back to my pulsating clit, sucking it rhythmically, and quickly slid two long, able fingers deep inside my wet tunnel. I could feel him hooking his fingers to find the g-spot as his mouth sucked and flicked my clit, driving me mad. I was now trying to grind into his face, so desperate to cum that I'd lost all ability to think clearly.

Finally, it happened. I shattered into a million pieces. I came so hard I saw stars. I could hear the echoes of some crazy woman crying out loudly over and over, moaning his name. Somewhere in the dim recesses of my brain, I realized that it was me crying out his name. As the waves of pleasure subsided, I slid bonelessly off the counter into a heap on the kitchen floor. He sat next to me, stroking my hair as I struggled to breathe. It came as a shock to me to discover that I was crying.

"What's wrong?" he said, looking concerned.

"N-n-nothing." I managed to get out. "I don't know why I'm crying. I can't seem to help it."

My body shuddered and shook uncontrollably. A few seconds later he handed me a glass of water and I gulped it down quickly. He refilled it and I downed this one too. At this point, I was mortified! I totally had some sort of sensation overload and I was so embarrassed by it, I wanted to disappear. He sat next to me on the floor and drew me into his arms. We sat quietly for a moment, enjoying the crackling of the wood in the fire in the other room and the feeling of touching another human body.

As I returned to myself, I became conscious of his still being fully dressed and I decided that we couldn't have that.

I nuzzled his neck and kissed him lightly, flicking my tongue over his collar bone under the neck of his shirt. I moved so that I was straddling his lap and unbuttoned each button on his shirt deliberately and kissed the exposed skin underneath. His arms fell to his sides as he gave in and let me have my way with him. I slid my hands over his chest as I opened his shirt wide. I scored my nails down his flesh and over his nipples, causing him to draw in a deep breath. I followed my nails with my mouth, kissing and licking the already fading marks left by my fingers.

My hands dropped to the top of his trousers and quickly undid the fastenings. I could see his thick cock, straining against the thin material of his boxer shorts, and the telltale wet spot that let me know he's more than ready. I slid his pants and under shorts off, throwing them over the counter, and moved between his legs, stretching out on the floor on my belly. I HAD to taste him. I looked up to see his head dropped back and his eyes closed. I lifted then licked his sack from the base of his balls to the base of his cock, lightly sucking each round into my mouth, feeling the weight of them with my tongue. As I reached the base of his cock, I dragged my tongue up the underside ridge, making sure to give an extra flick just at the head. I looked up in time to see him lift his head to look down at me.

Our eyes locked together, I took him in my mouth down to the root. He broke eye contact, his eyes rolling back into his head, as I took one long pulling suck and pulled all the way off, letting his stiff member POP out of my mouth. His hands lifted towards my head and I moved just out of reach. Once his hands dropped again, I leaned back in and took him into my mouth again. I began to move slowly, just pulling on the head with my mouth but wrapping my hand around the rest of him, moving in time with my suction, making sure he was getting worked from root to tip. I varied my grip, pulsing my hand in tempo with my sucking. I varied my sucking, sometimes just the head, then all the way into my throat and down to the base. I began to lose myself in the movements, sucking, flicking, rubbing and pumping. I felt his balls draw up tight and I knew he was close. I had a split second to decide, did I want to bring him off like this?? I rose up on my knees and wrapped my breasts around his shaft, never losing time as I pumped his shaft with my breasts and sucked his head where it peaked out from my cleavage. He moaned and his hips began to piston pump between my breasts, his ass lifting off the floor, his hands pressed to the floor to give more thrust. All I could do at this point is squeeze around him and suck that head. He lifted up and thrusted one more time and shot his huge load, hitting me in the chin and flooding all over my large full breasts. I gently suckled the head just to make sure I got it all and kept my breasts wrapped around his cock, which is was still twitching from the force of his orgasm.

"Don't move. I'll be right back." I said standing up.

"I couldn't move if the world depended on it." He managed, with a half laugh that sounded more like a groan.

I grabbed a hand towel in the bathroom and caught sight of myself in the mirror. I was flushed, covered in creamy spunk and my hair was wild around my head. I also had a very satisfied grin on my face. I quickly washed myself off and ran warm water on the hand towel. I walked back into the kitchen and knelt between his legs again. I gently cleaned him up and kissed the head of his now soft cock, which twitched in response. I helped him off the floor and we moved to the sofa in the living room and sat curled up together under a blanket. Eventually, his even breathing let me know that he was close to sleep and I chose to let him nap for a bit. I found my flannel robe and wrapped myself up, put on some socks and threw another log on the fire. Humming to myself, I went into the kitchen, smiling at what had occurred on the counter and floor not long ago. I threw together a quick one-pot pasta dish, penne with peas, garlic, bacon and parmesan cheese and an easy cream sauce. I made a small salad and dressed it simply with olive oil, lemon and sea salt.

I walked back into the living room and stopped behind the sofa. I leaned down and kissed his lips gently, waking him.

"Dinner's ready. You hungry?"

"Famished!"

We brought our food into the living room in front of the fire and ate and talked and drank, wine for me, beer for him. We laughed at funny stories and listened intently to the serious ones. We just enjoyed being together.

By this time, jet lag had finally caught up to me. Well, jet lag, the wine and amazing oral sex had ALL caught up to me! It was close to midnight and we decided to turn in. We giggled a little about choosing sides of the bed and got in, lying on our sides, facing each other. There was moonlight coming in through the window and I could just make out the lines of his face. I laid my hand on his face and kissed him slowly and deeply. I told him that this seemed to go far beyond the normal "hook up" and that we might have a problem here. I felt him smile in response as his head turned to kiss the palm of my hand.

"Go to sleep, lady. I'm not going anywhere tonight."

I let myself relax and fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 3

I woke in the wee dark hours of the morning, disoriented, feeling a hand covering my pussy, one finger lazily dipping between the folds and I felt an instant rush of moisture as my body responded. I was on my side, my ass fitted nicely into his crotch, one leg thrown backwards over his leg giving him access to my now wet cunt. I moaned and wiggled a little bit feeling his hardness resting in the crack of my butt. I leaned my torso forward, allowing my hips to tilt back and felt his head slip easily between my puffy outer lips. He spread my lips with his hand and moved to enter me, just barely, just enough to stretch my opening. I wanted more. I moved again, this time almost perpendicular to his body, a lying down doggie style, if you will. His hands moved to my hips and began pulling me to him in a slow, lazy rhythm. One of my hands reached between my legs and cupped his balls, lightly massaging them and scraping my nails over the skin. I felt him shiver with pleasure.

"Fuck me, baby." I whispered and I clenched around him hard.

He obliged and began ramming into me harder, building fast. The bed was a wrought iron frame that probably hadn't seen use like this in a good long time and it made squeaks of protest as we moved together. Then he was there, cumming hard and fast, but quietly. I leaned back against him, our sweaty bodies sticking together as his arms, once again, came around me to hold me to him. I tilted my head back and kissed his chin and then his lips, swiping the inside of his mouth with my tongue. He kissed me deeply in response and we slept again.

Chapter 4

The next morning dawned, cold, windy and overcast, the threat of snow heavy in the air. I didn't have to be in class until the following morning so I had one more day to explore. He had moved some appointments around so that he had the day free and we decided to go to Birmingham so I could find my school before needing to be there. We ate a quick breakfast complete with coffee and jumped in the car as fast as our protesting muscles would allow. We drove and picked up his car and dropped it off at the cottage, then set out for the day. I let him handle the driving, again. This time, I kept my hands to myself and we made good time. We drove around and I found the location for my weekend courses.

"OK, what should we go see?"

"There are a few "sights" as it were but most are closed in the winter." He says.

We decided to walk around in an area where there are shops and restaurants and the like. It was cold and overcast but refreshing, at least to me. We stopped in a small café to warm up and sat in a booth in the corner, across from each other. I decided that it was time to try out my new toy. I grabbed his phone and told him to trust me as I downloaded a free app from the app store.

"What did I just allow you to put on my phone?" he asked warily.

"I just gave you control of my panties." I whispered with a smile.

His eyebrows raised as he stared at his phone, "Oh really???"

He opened the app with a quick touch and looked at the options. He made a selection and looked at me sharply as I squirmed in my chair. There was a very faint buzzing noise. He smiled broadly and looked like a kid on Christmas morning with his new favorite toy! I wondered if I was in for more than I bargained for.

We left the café, all warm now, and walked to a local old church that had tours on the top of each hour. We paid our "donation" and joined the new tour group. As we were lead through the church by a man older than old, I saw my new lover pull out his phone, as if looking up information about the church. I was startled by a rapid vibrating pattern that made me gasp audibly, causing the woman in front of me to turn and give me the "hairy eyeball."

I smiled and said, "Sorry! Hiccups!"

She patted my arm and suggested a spoonful of sugar under the tongue to get rid of them. He stood just off to the side, working hard to stifle his laughter as he adjusted the speeds and intervals of the vibrator I had in my pants. I had wanted to try this out for fun and this was both better and worse than I imagined. He watched as my eyes grew bright and my breathing got faster. He finally took pity on me and put his phone back in his pocket. I wanted him so badly it was all I could do to remain standing. Our fossil of a tour guide had moved on and we were bringing up the rear.

Once we were given the word that we could wander around on our own, he took my hand and pulled me down a dark hallway. We found an alcove about halfway down the hall and ducked behind a heavy red velvet curtain. He pinned me to the wall and attacked my neck. As he nibbled, he muttered the whole time, "... watching your face... Nipples... Bet you're so wet... Want you now!"

I pulled his face to mine, "I want you, too, right fucking now!"

He stood upright, poked his head outside the curtain, looked around and saw a chair against the wall right outside the alcove. He looked around again, grabbed the chair and brought it behind the curtain and put it against the wall in the corner.

"Bend over." He commanded.

I obeyed and bent over the sturdy arm of the chair, my ass in the air. He pulled down my black trousers to expose my lace covered rump. The panties had a pocket in them that held a slender flat curved vibe right up against my clit. He opted to pull them aside, leaving the vibe in place but giving him access to my now dripping slit. I heard his zipper and then felt his cock at my opening. He rammed into me causing my head to snap back in shock and maybe a little pain, I was already so tight from being kept on the edge of cumming. He moved deliberately in and out, driving me mad. He must have kept hold of his phone because, before I knew it, my vibe was working again, pulsing and buzzing. He put the phone on a random setting and put it down and grabbed hold of my hips and drove into me, fingers brusing my flesh, my breasts bouncing off the arm of the chair. I could feel his balls slapping me with every thrust. The vibe was the final push over the edge. I began to cum and his hand quickly moved to cover my mouth as he thrusted again and again, prolonging my orgasm, until finally, with one more great thrust, he came, spilling his load deep into my body, my muscles, still spasming from their own pleasure, milking every last drop. He turned the app off and stilled, bent over me. We both stopped to listen. Had we been loud? How much time had we been in this alcove, lost in each other? We put ourselves back together and stepped out from behind the curtain. No one seemed the wiser and we slipped quickly out of the church, hand in hand.

We walked around the town, both of us, tired from our many exertions but happy to be stretching our muscles. We talked and shared stories as we walked. When the day began to wane, we got back to the car and made it back to the cottage just after dusk. We went inside, ate dinner and decided to shower off the day. We lazily washed each other's bodies, spending time really exploring. We toweled off and had slow, sweet sex in the darkened bedroom.

That night we slept hard, fucked hard, laughed hard and made love slowly. I mounted him. He mounted me. I rode him. He took me from behind. I sat on his face and he shot his load all over my breasts. We showered again and made breakfast, both sated and exhausted!

We walked out to our cars and stood in the cold morning air.

"Will I see you again before I leave?"

"I don't know right now, but call me when you get in tonight, so I know you didn't drive off the road or on the wrong side." He smiled.

"Will do."

He took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply, thoroughly and passionately.

"Talk to you tonight, cutie!" I say and get in my car. As I drive away, I see him standing next to his car watching.

Chapter 5

I got to my workshop and checked in, excited to be a part of it. The next 36 hours were filled with learning and expanding my craft. I slept hard Saturday night and worked hard on Sunday to pass the testing for certification. By Sunday evening, I was out celebrating, drinking at a local pub with some new friends when I get zapped in my nether regions. I had put my vibe in place after the program finished in hopes that he might remember and test it from home. Apparently, he just remembered! One of the other MT's noticed me squirming in my seat and asked, jokingly, if I need to go to the bathroom. I laugh and say I'm just tired of sitting. In reality, I'm getting zinged and zapped at odd intervals by my little vibe and the man controlling it. I can just picture him in my mind's eye, laughing at my predicament but wanting to hear me gasp. I excuse myself and find the WC. Fortunately, it's a single room with a door that locks. I step inside, lock the door and quickly send a text.

Keep going, I'll record it for you...

I hit record and my vibe began to go crazy, fast then slow, long unbroken buzzing then short blips. I trusted the lock on the door and let the feelings take over. I moaned softly, whispering his name. I could feel the building of the orgasm. I begged him to keep going, even though he couldn't hear me. My hands were on my breasts, massaging my nipples. I was panting with the effort to keep my hands from wandering more. I felt the peak getting closer and closer. I got louder and louder, moaning uncontrollably. I came hard, almost screaming, remembering at the last minute where I was and I bit my hand to keep the sound from carrying into the pub. I leaned against the wall to keep from sliding to the floor and just tried to breathe. Someone knocked on the door and I turned off the record function on my phone.

"Just a minute!" I called out.

I took the time to clean up some and splashed cold water on my face, hoping that I haven't been gone too long. When I got back to the table, my group laughed, assuming that I had had too much to drink. We decided to call it a night. We exchanged numbers, emails and FB id's and parted ways. I found my way to my car and climbed in. Before I started the car, I sent the audio file and smiled. I drove carefully back to what I now thought of as MY cottage. I got "home", showered and fell into bed, exhaustion taking over.

I woke suddenly to my phone ringing, dim light peeking through the drapes.

"H-hello??"

"You have no idea what that audio file did to me last night."

"I hope so." I laughed sleepily

"What are you doing today?"

"I was planning to go to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. I know the outside areas aren't open but the greenhouses are."

"May I meet you there?"

"I desperately hope so!!"

We planed a time to meet and I could already feel my body making itself ready for him. I dressed strategically. I pulled out my long black dress that has deep cleavage. I hoisted the girls into a full cupped bra that creates a deep valley between my breasts and undies to match the pattern on my bra. I decided that my thigh high stockings would just add to the day so I rolled those up my legs where they stay put on their own thanks to some gripping rubber. I slid my dress over my head and settled the neckline, or cleavage line, so that it dipped low, revealing my round mounds for him and anyone else to see. I grabbed a wool wrap to keep myself warm and slid on my boots and left the cottage.

After a beautiful drive, I found the gardens and paid my fee. I made my way to the tropical house and entered, staring at the beauty inside. I walked around and saw no one else. I was alone and it was amazing! I wandered around, up one path and down another. I saw a bench off on a smaller path by itself. I made my way to it and sat down to wait. A sound startled me, a low male voice humming.

Divach
Divach
18 Followers