The Trip of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up! It's after 9 am!"

He rolled onto his back and cracked one eye to look at the tray. He sighed, stretched and pulled himself into sitting position and we breakfasted silently, sipping hot coffee and munching on toast. After we both finished our coffee, he went to the WC to take care of morning business and came back to bed, moving the tray and patting the space beside him. I climbed in next to him and curled up with my head on his chest, my hand flat against his ribs. His hand absently stroked my side and he kissed the top of my head. I tilted my head back to look at him and he kissed me gently. That's all it took. Next thing I know, I'm draped over his body, my robe discarded, my hands holding his head as I kiss him. His hands were cupping my ass, pulling me against him as his cock sprang to full wakefulness. He pulled me up his body and then moved so that everything slipped into the proper place. I sat up and took him deep. His hands went to my breasts, thumbing the nipples as I slowly rode him. I stared at his face, memorizing the image. He came quickly, and I enjoyed watching his face as he did. I continued to squeeze around him until he begged me to stop. I climbed off and walked towards the bathroom, throwing a come hither look over my shoulder. He followed and we, once again, stepped into the shower to wash off. He washed my back and asked about my tattoo. I had almost forgotten it was there. I told him what it means and why I got it and realized that I have remained true to the meaning; following my own path. I definitely followed it to get here!

I took the washcloth and began to wash him. As I got to his cock, I washed gently and then decided to tongue bathe it as well. I knelt down and took him in my mouth, feeling him get hard again as I worked him with my lips and suction. I never seemed to tire of tasting him this way. I cupped my hand around his balls and lifted them to be nibbled and sucked on as well. I felt them draw up tight and his cock was as stiff as ever. I looked up at him, my lips around his shaft, his head in my throat, and he watched me suck him. His hands moved to my head, which I usually don't allow, and he just cradled my head as I bobbed on his dick. I swirled my tongue around his shaft and head with every movement. He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, letting me service him. I reached my hands around and grabbed his ass, pulling him to me, sucking him for all I was worth. I knew he was close, I could feel his balls drawing up, ready to spill. I lightly raked my nails down his ass and thighs and it took him by surprise and he lost his concentration and came. I'm not usually one to swallow, but I sucked him until he begged me to stop, holding it all in my mouth. I released it once he was done and kissed him tenderly on the sensitive head before pulling myself back to a standing position. We turned off the now cooling water and stepped out of the shower and toweled off.

He took my hand and led me into the living room and sat me on the sofa. He told me to lie back with my feet up and I obeyed. He pulled me so that my ass was up on the arm of the sofa, my legs dangling off the end. He knelt between my legs, spread them wide and dove in face first. Oh god the talent of his tongue. He nipped and nibbled, licked and sucked and I almost couldn't breathe.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard, you will never forget the sensation. You will think of me between your legs, eating you, when you bring yourself off at home. Look at me!"

I looked up and stared into his eyes. He smiled and dove back in driving me higher and higher. He then played with my opening with two fingers, getting them ready with my own wetness. He slid them deep inside me and fucked me fast with his hand while sucking me hard. Then, his hand left my pussy. I moaned in protest but he shushed me gently. He dipped one finger back into my wetness, scooping some of the juices with his finger and spreading it along the crack of my ass. I started to protest but he just shushed me again and sucked my sensitive clit into his mouth and flicked it so that I forgot what I was protesting. I felt his finger begin to push into my tight bud, virgin until this moment. The one finger finally slipping beyond the ring just a little bit, just enough to create a feeling of filling something different. He slid two fingers into my twitching pussy, sucking hard on my clit and wiggled the finger in my ass.

With a long, loud drawn out moan, I began to cum. He kept going driving me harder and harder until I came again right on the heels of the first one, shocking me into letting go completely. I shouted his name and wailed loudly as I was totally taken over by sensation and his talented ministrations. I lost all control and totally gave myself over to it saying any and everything that crossed my mind to say. In some tiny place in my head, I could hear what I was saying and how loudly I was shouting and was horrified but I no longer had a filter. I finally had to beg him to stop between gulps of air. I was SO sensitive that I hurt. He stopped movement but left his fingers deep in me, moving them a fraction of an inch at a time, stretching and curling. Finally he withdrew them and offered me a hand to pulling me into sitting position on the arm of the sofa. He left for a minute, to clean up I suppose, but I barely noticed, still trying to recover from the total wantoness of the last few minutes. After everything we'd done together over the last few days, I was actually embarrassed at my lack of control.

He returned to the room with a wet cloth and offered to clean me up. I couldn't even look at him. I felt my face growing redder by the second. He noticed and sat next to me on the sofa.

"Hey," he turned my face to his with his hand, "what's going on?"

"I guess I'm just embarrassed a little for just losing control and not holding back some. I feel silly now remembering what I said and did in the heat of the moment. I got really loud." I was speaking so quietly, that he had to lean in close to even hear me.

"It. Was. Hot!" He said clearly. "I don't want you to ever hold back when we're together. This is OUR time to be exactly who we are in this moment. I wouldn't have it any other way."

I looked up and met his eyes. "OK, I don't apologize and I'm not embarrassed anymore."

"Liar." He said with a smile.

I smiled back and kissed him quickly before retreating to the bedroom to get dressed.

We pulled ourselves together and saw that time was marching on faster than we would have liked. We make some food and ate. I packed up the rest of the food and told him to take it home as I couldn't fly home with it in my bag. We straightened up the cottage, talking and laughing and enjoying the easy friendship between us. I had decided to spend the night in London because my flight back to the good ol' USA left at 6 am and I had to be at the airport at 4 am. He helped me load my car with my bags and the few things I had bought to take home with me. He handed me a small package and told me not to open it until I was on the plane. I tucked it into my travel bag. I handed him a small package, too, laughing that we had the same thought. I told him not to open it until he was home alone and needing a smile.

Finally, everything was done, keys left in the proper place for the cottage and we were standing in the late afternoon light just looking at each other.

"Come here." He said and opened his arms.

I stepped into them and he wrapped them tightly around me. I began to sniffle a tiny bit and hugged him back, just as tightly. I tilted my head back to look up at him as he looked down at me. We said it at the same time and laughed. He kissed me again, sweetly at first and then passionately, almost brusingly. I returned the kiss with the same vigor. Finally, we stepped back and moved towards our own cars. I got in and he reminded me, with a wink, to stay on the proper side of the road. I smiled and waved and pulled out of the drive, headed to London. I managed to get to the car return and to my hotel for the night with no trouble and slept like the dead.

Chapter 8

My phone rang at 3 am.

"What room are you in?"

"306. Why?"

"I'm on my way up. I have to have you one more time!"

A few minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

I answered, wrapped in the bed sheet as I hadn't bothered with unpacking. He stormed into the room, almost angry and I shut the door behind him. My hair was bed tousled and I hadn't turned on a single light and I was wearing toga chic. I must have looked a sight! He stalked around the small room looking agitated. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited. He stopped in mid-stride and turned to me.

"I should be home asleep but I found myself in the car in the middle of the night driving myself to London. I think I'm an addict." He finished on a sigh and a smile. "I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow but it's worth it!"

I stood and dropped my sheet. He moved to me in a single step and whipped his shirt off over his head. My hands were already working on his jeans button and the barrier dropped to the floor. I pulled him down on top of me on the bed and wrapped my legs around him.

"Fuck me hard." I whispered.

"Oh god, yes." He exclaimed.

He drove into me and I yelped. I hadn't noticed how tender I was. He moved exquisitely slow, driving us both mad with the need to go fast. I pulled at his shoulders to try to speed him up but he resisted with a low laugh. I raised my hips to try to hurry him but he again, resisted. Finally, I made a noise of total frustration and he gave me exactly what I wanted. He drove deep and hard and fast, pinning me to the bed. His hands found mine and our fingers tangled together just holding on to each other for dear life. He pounded into me, bruising my thighs and I lifted to meet him, thrust for thrust. I cried out as I came hard and this drove him over the edge. He joined me on a long, low moan of his own. I could feel his load shooting into me as my inner muscles spasmed around him, milking him of every last drop. He stilled on top of me and our still joined hands, over my head now, squeezed tighter. He kissed my eyelids, cheeks, chin, lips and the tip of my nose, making us both laugh. My alarm went off.

We got out of bed, washed up and got dressed. He walked down with me and I waited for the shuttle to the airport. As it pulled up, he grabbed my upper arms and kissed me hard and fast. I kissed him back.

"Talk to you soon." He said, smiling, turned and walked off towards the car park.

Once I was in the air, I pulled out the small package he gave me and decided to open it. I smiled as I saw what was inside: A souvenir bottle opener from the Botanical gardens and a note. Folded inside the note was a pressed flower from the tropical greenhouse he must have grabbed when we were there.

Think of me when you open your wine or beer and remember how you opened to me like this flower when you were here.

I smiled and folded the note carefully with the flower and put it safely away in the inside pocket of my bag. I wondered what he would think of my small token to him; A picture of my cleavage in the bra that he liked along with a coaster from the bar we visited and a cork from the wine we bought for the cottage.

I smiled and settled into my seat, exhausted. Right before turning my phone off, I saw a new text:

"I've already bought my ticket. See you soon!!"