The Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Stuart and Elizabeth's trip continues, with some revelations.
8.7k words
4.69
6.2k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This picks up directly after Part 2. A big thanks to SteveWallace for all his editing help and suggestions!

Stuart stood in the doorway of the bedroom, staring. The night before, he had spent most of his evening working on his presentation for his big meeting. He had worked until after midnight and then finally collapsed into bed, exhausted. He hadn't been able to sleep initially -- he was stressing about the following day.

This presentation could make his career. If he landed this client, his position within his company would skyrocket. He could ask whatever he wanted from a salary perspective -- a pay rise, new car, stock options -- nothing would be off the table. He would also be able to hand off a lot of his smaller customers to just focus on this one. He had tossed and turned for a few hours before finally drifting off to sleep.

He had dreamt he was walking along the beach with Elizabeth, holding hands. She was wearing almost nothing, showing off her amazing body and ample assets. He was in a pair of boardshorts. They walked along the beach until they reached a hut, where inside someone had setup a bar. Elizabeth told him she wanted to cool off for a bit, so as Stuart started preparing them some drinks, she ran off into the waves, diving under the water and emerging, her hair wet and flowing down her back.

She started swimming around lazily, enjoying the sunshine and the cool water. Suddenly the scene shifted -- it was night time. The ocean was dark and rough, a harsh wind whipping across the beach. Stuart walked out of the hut with a drink in each hand, looking around confused. He called out for his wife, worried now as the waves were crashing with intensity. He heard voices nearby and headed towards them. As he got closer, over the sound of the waves and the wind, he heard Elizabeth.

She sounded like she was in pain. Dropping the drinks, he ran as fast as he could towards her but the sand slowed him down, like it was trying to hold his feet. He finally reached a small sand hill and crested it -- and stopped dead in his tracks. There on the sand, hidden from the wind, was Elizabeth. Stark naked, she was on all fours, hair pushed over her right shoulder. Behind her was a man. Stuart couldn't make out his face, almost like it had been obscured on purpose.

The man was kneeling behind his wife, hands on her hips as he roughly pounded into her, his pelvis crashing into her butt cheeks like the waves crashing on the beach. He kept a furious pace, slamming himself fully into Elizabeth before pulling almost all the way out. Elizabeth was looking straight at Stuart, her eyes staring directly into his. She looked like she was in a trance, rocking backwards to meet the man's thrusts.

She was moaning loud enough to hear her over the wind, obviously enjoying the pulverizing she was receiving. She kept staring straight at Stuart as she rocked, her moans getting louder and louder. Finally, she threw her head back and screamed, in a voice and pitch Stuart had never heard before.

"MAKE ME CUM, PLEASE! MAKE ME CUMMMMMMM..."

Her voice trailed off as her body went stiff, shaking. Her head dropped forward and Stuart could see every muscle in her body quake. He tried to step forward, to reach her, help her up but the sand had swallowed his feet, not letting him move. Elizabeth kept screaming, orgasm after orgasm rocking her body. The man kept pounding away until he finally pulled out, spraying his seed all over her back. Elizabeth moaned loudly as she felt the hot jizz land.

Stuart suddenly woke up. He was in bed at the hotel, a light sheet covering him. He rolled over and saw it was almost dawn and the bed beside him was empty. He sat up and swung his feet over the side of the bed. He looked down and realized he was erect -- so much so he had popped the button on his boxers and his cock was poking out the hole.

He stood and listened, hearing noises coming from the lounge area. He walked to doorway and froze.

Stuart couldn't believe his eyes. Elizabeth was laying on the couch in one of his t-shirts. She was facing the back of the couch and he could see she had a cushion between her thighs. She was grinding her hips, pushing the cushion against the couch, moaning as she did.

Not sure if she was dreaming or awake, Stuart's cock grew even harder. He watched for a moment or two, listening to his wife's moans and groans, before silently making his way over to the couch. He crouched down behind her and began to stroke her hair. Her head leant backwards into his hand, her moans getting louder. She reached back and took his hand, placing it on her breast.

As Stuart tweaked her very erect nipple, he heard her say something softly under her breath. He leant closer to her and whispered in her ear "What was that, baby?" Elizabeth turned slightly; her eyes still closed "Oh Dom..." she moaned before rolling back towards the couch, her hips increasing in pace.

Stuart couldn't believe what he was hearing. Here was his wife, fast asleep, humping a cushion while dreaming about a man she only met 2 days ago. The feeling in the pit of his stomach was hard to identify -- he felt slightly nauseous & slightly angry.

His cock however was twitching like mad, pre-cum oozing out the tip like a leaky tap. He had held a fantasy about watching Elizabeth with another man for years. She had told him a story a few months prior about a weekend away with Jayne where she may or may not have given another guy a blowjob and in turn had cum on his fingers.

He didn't really believe that story had actually taken place, but here was his wife, the love of his life, moaning like a cat on heat while whispering another man's name!! Sitting back on his heels, Stuart noticed something on his wife's arm, only able to do so because the moonlight coming in through the balcony door had illuminated her just right.

Grabbing her phone from the end table, he switched on the torch and took a closer look. There were the beginnings of bruising there, in the shape of large, fat fingers. Someone had very roughly grabbed her arm. He shined the torch along her and saw some bruising behind her knees also. Getting worried, he gently shook her shoulder, softly calling her name. Her hips stopped moving and she rolled over, looking at him groggily. He could tell she had drunk a lot while out with Holly, so he wasn't sure what sort of response he was going to get from her.

"Baby, why are you all bruised? What happened?" he could hear the concern in his voice, pleased it was masking the other feelings brewing inside him. Elizabeth smacked her lips together a couple of times, obviously very dry. He handed her the glass of water beside the couch and she took 3 very large gulps, finishing the glass.

She shook her head slightly and her eyes seemed to clear a bit. She looked around the room a couple of times, then seemed to notice him crouched in front of her. Focusing hard, she smiled at him -- a very crooked, drunken smile.

"Hey there sexy -- what are you doing here?" Her words came out slurred, the alcohol obviously playing its part. Stuart reached up and brushed some hair from her eyes, tucking it behind her ear. She leant her face into his hands, almost purring as she did. Her eyes dropped and she saw his dick poking out of his boxers. Her hand reached down and stroked it, causing it to twitch. She looked up at Stuart and smiled. He removed her hand and looked into her eyes intently.

"Babe, focus. Why are you all bruised?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Some asshole at the club got handsy with me. It almost got out of hand but Dom took care of him. We should do something nice for him to say thanks!" Her words were very slurred but Stuart got the idea. She reached for his dick again, muttering something about needing it inside her. Instead, Stuart stood and scooped her up in his arms.

He carried her to the bedroom and gently laid her down. He kissed her forehead and went to get her some more water. By the time he returned, she was snoring her head off. He lifted her legs so he could put the sheet over her and he caught a glimpse of her pussy -- it was soaking wet and her clit was sticking out prominently. Her dreams had obviously been good.

He tucked her in and climbed into bed beside her. His mind was racing -- he needed to know what had happened at the club that gave his wife bruises, how Dominick was involved and more importantly, details about his wife's dream! Eventually he drifted off to sleep.

When Elizabeth woke the next day, there was a big glass of water, some painkillers and a note beside the bed. Realising Stuart had already left for his meeting, she laid her head back down on the pillow and stretched out. Her wrist was still sore and the backs of her knees were aching. The events of the previous night all started coming back to her. She took a drink of water and swallowed the pain killers before starting to read the note:

"Baby, you looked so peaceful sleeping this morning that I didn't want to wake you. There are some isotonic drinks in the fridge if your headache is too bad and more pain killers in the bathroom. I should be done by mid-afternoon, so I will see you then. We need to talk about last night, I need to know what happened to leave you in that state! Love you always, Stuart XXX"

Elizabeth wasn't sure what he meant. What about last night? Come to think of it, how had she ended up in bed? The last thing she remembered was coming home, seeing him asleep and crashing on the couch. She had dreamt...

She sat upright, suddenly very awake and alert. Her dream about Dominick. It has been so vivid. She could remember the taste of his lips, the feeling of his rough hands all over her body. Her stomach dropped as she remembered the feeling of his girthy cock splitting her up the middle as he fucked her. His soft stubble rubbing against her skin, his breath on her -- it was all so real.

Had Stuart heard her moaning? She vaguely remembered seeing his face, but she couldn't tell if it was a dream or not. She couldn't explain how she ended up in bed. She stood up, gingerly so the room wouldn't spin, and saw she was still wearing his t-shirt. She decided she needed to do something nice for her husband -- partly out of a sense of guilt, partly because he had the most important meeting of his career and today and, good or bad, she wanted to show him how proud she was.

She downed an isotonic drink, smiling as she did so because Stuart had gotten her blue, her preferred flavour. After a nice long, hot shower, she got dressed and headed downstairs. She hailed a cab and instructed the driver to take her into town.

At about the time Elizabeth was waking up, Stuart was sitting in a boardroom in a building across the other side of the island. He had decided against wearing his suit to the meeting and was glad about it as soon as he had entered the room.

The crazy CEO was sitting at the head of the table in a Hawaiian shirt, top 3 buttons undone. His bare feet were on the desk and Stuart could see he was wearing shorts. To his right was the head of the local office, wearing a polo shirt and shorts also. Stuart looked down at his shirt and slacks and, while still feeling overdressed, was very happy he decided against the suit. Introductions were made and the meeting began.

The stories about the CEO were correct -- he was a bit of a maverick. In the middle of key discussions points, he got up from the table and started out at the ocean. He then spent 15 minutes regaling the room with a tale of a party on his yacht that ended up with him vomiting over the side from too many cocktails while getting a BJ from one of the crew! Stuart laughed at the appropriate times and then brought the conversation back to business, talking about discounting levels.

2 hours in they had a break. Stuart checked his phone and saw a message from Elizabeth:

"Hey spunky bum, thx for letting me sleep and for the meds! I needed it XO. Hope things are going well. Can't wait to see you. I have a surprise for you XOXO"

Before Stuart could reply, the CEO came rumbling back into the room, a furious look on his face. He launched into a tirade about a competitor. He looked Stuart dead in the eye, pointing his stubby index finger and a lit cigar at him.

"Boy, all this means nothing to me if I don't stop losing business to these ASSHOLES!" he pounded the table to emphasise his point. "If your company can commit to me long term and offer exclusivity in your market, I will give you whatever god damn discount you want on our products. Just help me lock these motherfuckers out and we have a deal!"

Stuart looked down at his talking points. He had been up all night preparing, working out strategies to get to a mutually beneficial arrangement for his company and their supplier. On the last card he had written "EXCLUSIVITY!!", underlining it 3 times. It had been his hail-mary -- if things were looking bad, he would offer it to try and turn the deal around. Now, it was being demanded by the supplier but in a way that gave Stuart all the power. He was shocked.

"Well, I am not sure I am authorised to offer exclusivity without you giving US exclusivity in return. We will only sell your products as long as you ONLY supply to us in return -- I can't see it working any other way."

This was a ballsy move and Stuart knew it! Offering to only sell a supplier's product was one thing, but to ask to be the ONLY supplier of that product in a country the size of Australia -- that was something else entirely. Stuart waited, watching. The CEO looked at Stuart with what appeared to be scepticism. He then looked at his cigar, studying it for a moment or two. Finally, he looked up at Stuart and burst out laughing!

"Fine! We will exclusively sell to you, only if you commit to not selling any of our competitors' product. Let's get this sumbitch signed and go and have a god damn drink!" He slammed his hand on the table again and let out a roar of laughter. As he went to stand up, Stuart spoke

"Before we do, about that discount? Now I know you were giving OUR competitor a 38% discount as standard and a deeper discount if they sold more than 10,000 units a month. If we are only going to be selling your products, I want 45% to start with and a deeper discount once we reach 8,000 units a month. You know we have a larger customer base; you know we have a better reach and now, with exclusivity, you know we will only sell your merch. I think that's fair, don't you?"

Stuart was holding his breath. Had he just pushed it too far?

"You little bastard! You Aussies sure know how to negotiate! Alright, 45% base and 8000 units per month." He stood and offered his hand to Stuart, who gladly took it. Stuart felt like his heart was about to burst through his chest. He had done it -- he had just signed the biggest global supplier for his company! The CEO was talking to him but he didn't hear a word -- all he could think about was racing back to the hotel to tell Elizabeth.

He realised he couldn't run off straight away -- that would be poor form. Instead he went to the nearest bar with everyone from the meeting and shouted some drinks. He nursed his beer, not wanting to be stuck there too long. After a few hours, he gave the bartender his credit card details and told him to keep the tab running until the CEO and staff decided enough was enough. He bid farewell, hailed a cab and headed back to the hotel.

He was about to text Elizabeth the good news when he decided to surprise her instead. He had the cab driver stop and he made two purchases before heading back to the hotel.

Elizabeth had been busy all afternoon. She had spent most of the day shopping, looking for something special for Stuart. Nothing she looked at seemed special enough and she was getting increasingly frustrated. A quick text conversation with Holly had led her to a shop where she had been overwhelmed with choices. She picked out a couple of things then headed to the grocery store, determined to cook him something special for dinner.

Loaded up with bags, she hailed a cab and headed back to the hotel. She set to work on dinner, spending a couple of hours making a 3-course meal, punctuated with his favourite desert -- lemon meringue pie. Once dinner was ready, she freshened herself up and waited for Stuart to return, sipping a drink on the balcony, looking out towards the ocean as the sun set.

She heard the elevator ding and headed towards the door. Hoping for good news but prepared for the worst, she stood just inside, waiting to see if the look on his face gave away the outcome of the meeting.

Stuart exited the elevator and stopped just outside the door. A bottle of champagne in one hand, a gift for Elizabeth in his back pocket, he rearranged his face to be as neutral as possible. He didn't want to give away his good news too early. He took two deep breaths, then opened the door. As he stepped through, all his thoughts of trying to trick Elizabeth into thinking the meeting had gone badly evaporated.

She was standing towards the centre of the lounge area. Her hair had been straightened again, flowing down her back. She was wearing a flowing, brightly coloured dress with spaghetti straps and a low-cut front that showed off her amazing cleavage. Stuart stopped dead where he stood, his breath taken away by his beautiful wife.

He took three massive steps toward her and wrapped his free hand around her waist, dragging her to him before kissing her forcefully, their lips mashing together. He held her like this for what felt like an eternity, kissing the most beautiful woman in the world. Finally, he let go and stepped back, catching his breath. Elizabeth looked a little wobbly, shocked by the intensity of her husband's kiss. Stuart couldn't hold it in any longer. He showed Elizabeth the champagne bottle and his face broke into a huge grin.

"We did it, Baby! They signed. They agreed to everything I asked for. We did it!" he raised his arms in celebration and let out a loud whoop. Elizabeth had never seen him so excited. He put the bottle down and wrapped both his arms around her, pulling her too him again. She nestled into his chest.

"I couldn't have done this without you, Elizabeth. All the late nights, all the early mornings. All the trips away -- none of it would have happened without you! And your Mum -- we have to do something nice for her! I was thinking we buy her a new car!"

Elizabeth broke his grip and took two steps back. Did he just say...

"Buy her a car!? I know you are excited babe, and I know she has done a lot for us, but we can't afford that!"

Stuart's face broke into an even bigger grin. He explained to her that on his way back to the hotel, he had spoken to his boss. After some cheering down the phone, his boss had explained the actual size of the deal in a monetary sense. While Stuart was trying to comprehend those numbers, his boss had detailed the commission due on the deal, and since Stuart had led it from start to finish, he was getting it all.

Then he told Stuart that to deal with a customer of this size, it would require someone at the VP level or above. And since the CEO of the customer had insisted on dealing only with Stuart, he had been promoted and his boss told him his new renumeration package.

Elizabeth looked wobbly again and had to sit on the couch. She leaned forward and put her head in her hands. All of a sudden, with this one commission, all their money worries would evaporate. On top of that, with Stuart's new wage, they would be able to buy her Mum a new car -- and probably one for Stuart and herself as well. Stuart crouched down in front of her, taking her hands in his, and looked her in the eye.

"We have both worked and sacrificed so much for this. This is going to change our lives. I wanted to get you something nice and I wanted to celebrate." Standing up, he lifted her to her feet. "So, I got us this," He showed her the bottle of champagne, "And I brought you this." He took the small box out of his back pocket and handed it to her. Elizabeth opened it to find the most amazing necklace she had ever seen.