The Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A white gold chain, it sparkled in the light. It also had a beautiful diamond pendant in the shape of a tear drop. Elizabeth was shocked -- apart from her engagement and wedding rings, Stuart had never brought her jewellery before as she never really wore it. He took it from her and turned her around by the shoulders. She moved her hair to the side and he draped it around her neck. Clasping it at the back, he let it slide into place.

The pendant nestled wonderfully at the top of Elizabeth's cleavage, accentuating an already spectacular view. She turned back to her husband and this time; she was the aggressor. Grabbing his face, she pulled it to hers and kissed him, her tongue instantly finding his.

Stuart ran his hands down his wife's back, finding her arse. Gripping it, he pulled her hips closer, grinding his growing cock into her stomach. Tongues lashing each other, he started to try and lift her dress from the bottom, exposing her lower half. Elizabeth broke their kiss. "I made dinner and desert. If we don't eat it now, it will be ruined!" Stuart dug his cock into her a little more, kissing her again.

"I need you. I need to taste you. I need to feel you wrapped around me." He punctuated each sentence with a kiss to her cheek, her neck and her forehead. Elizabeth was about to lose herself but she pushed him away gently.

"Sorry, but you will have to wait. I worked too hard on this. Now open that champagne while I serve dinner. Go and wait out on the balcony." She slapped his arse on the way past him to the kitchen. He grabbed the bottle of champagne, adjusted his erect penis in his pants, and went out to the balcony.

Stuart told Elizabeth all about his meeting over dinner, about how nervous he was, about the phone call that led to the agreement, exactly what his boss had said afterwards, everything.

They sat opposite each other, arms outstretched across the table, holding hands. As Stuart finished his story, he turned serious and looked deep into his wife's eyes.

"Now. Tell me what happened last night. Why are you bruised?"

Elizabeth rubbed his hand. "I am okay, I promise. It was just a misunderstanding." Stuart shook his head. "This," he said as he turned her arm to see the bruises, darker now than they had been, "is not a 'misunderstanding'. What happened?"

Elizabeth told him the story, explaining how Dom had happened to be there and stepped in, and how Holly had ended by punting the creep straight in the balls. Stuart sat there listening, not saying a word. Elizabeth tugged on his fingers, bringing him out of his daze.

"Hey, are you ok?" she asked him as she rubbed the back of his hand. Stuart shook his head.

"Not really. I want to find this guy and beat the shit out of him. I want make him hurt in ways he didn't know he COULD hurt. I want to thank Dominick for stepping in to help you out and I want to high five Holly for kicking the prick in the balls." He smiled as he said this, showing her, he was ok. "I should have been there to protect you, to make sure this didn't happen."

Elizabeth stood up quickly from the table, her chair tipping over backwards. She stormed around to where he was seated.

"WHAT!? What did you say? You think I need protection? You think I can't look after myself? You think I am some weak little girl who needs a big strong man to protect her? Could a weak little girl do this? I slammed a punch into the bastard's jaw just the way you taught me. He was so drunk all it did was make him angry."

She was yelling at him as she wound back and punched him in the shoulder. Stuart felt his arm go a little weak, like she had given him a partial dead arm. He jumped out of his chair and took a step back as she swung again. Her reaction was not what he had expected at all, until he saw the grin on her face. She was messing with him, and doing a damn good job at it! He waved her forward, mocking her.

"C'mon Rocky, let's see what you got."

Elizabeth took two steps forward and went to swing at him, but he suddenly lurched forward, closing the distance between them in a step. He stepped behind her and grabbed her wrists. He pinned her arm to her chest and pulled her towards him, overpowering her. Once she was close to him, he leaned in and kissed her neck, attacking the skin with his lips. He held her other wrist to her side, not allowing her to move.

He continued to assault her neck with kisses until he used his grip on her arm to spin her around to face him. His lips found hers instantly and they locked together. He let go of her arms and his hands found her arse again. Elizabeth's arms wrapped around his neck, holding his head still.

After what seemed an eternity, Elizabeth stepped away. She was breathing heavily, a look of pure lust on her face.

"Clean this up and meet me in the bedroom in five minutes." She kissed him again before walking off to the bedroom. Stuart watched her go, his desire peaking. He set about cleaning up, taking the leftovers to the fridge, putting the dishes in the dishwasher, tidying the table. He was taking his time, knowing that she would expect him to be there at five minutes on the dot. Finally, after ten minutes, he heard her call out from the bedroom.

"You better hurry otherwise I might be done before you get here!"

Stuart walked into the bedroom and his heart stopped. Elizabeth was in the bed, laying on a mountain of pillows on her stomach. She was wearing fishnet stockings and heels, her arse and pussy pointing towards the bedroom door. In her hand was a dildo and she was reaching back and rubbing it all around her entrance, teasing herself. Stuart couldn't believe his eyes. Her pussy was sopping wet, glistening in the light. The biggest shock to him was the dildo.

They had never been shy about sex toys -- they had a nice little collection of vibrators, clit stimulators and dildos at home. Elizabeth had always maintained that Stuart's cock was the perfect size for her -- length and girth. So, any vibrator or dildo they owned were always about the same size. The one in her hand now though was different. Even from this angle, Stuart could see it was longer and thicker, by some margin, than any of the toys at home. Elizabeth kept rubbing it against herself, never sliding it in. She looked back over her shoulder at her husband.

"Are you going to stand there all night or are you going to join me?"

Stuart could not have undressed any quicker. He threw his clothes on the floor and all but ran to the bed. He climbed on the bed behind her and took the dildo, amazed at its size even more now he was holding it. He continued to tease her with it, rubbing it against her clit and around her entrance until she was pushing her hips back towards it.

She whimpered. "Please baby, I need it inside me."

Stuart smiled as he lowered his head. He heard a sharp intake of breath as his mouth closed over her clit -- he always loved eating out his wife, especially from behind. He sucked her gently, using his tongue to flick her pleasure nub. His hands went to her arse cheeks, kneading them, pulling them apart as he drove his face further towards her. Her hips began to buck backwards, almost fucking his face.

He began to flick his tongue quickly, wanting to make her cum. She buried her face in the pillows as he felt her whole body tighten. He heard her cry out as her juices flowed onto his face, coating his mouth and chin. She began to shake as he continued his assault on her clit. When she couldn't take it anymore, she rolled over onto her back, breaking the contact. Her skin was flush, her breathing heavy. He noticed her new necklace resting between her breasts. Elizabeth looked at him.

"Fuck, you do that so well. Give me a minute to recover and them I am going to ride you like a racehorse!"

Stuart shook his head. "When you're ready, stand up and come with me."

Elizabeth looked at him, puzzled. She took a moment or two to compose herself then climbed off the bed. Stuart took her hand and led her back to the balcony, still only wearing her necklace, stockings and heels. The sun had set and it was dark, the ocean waves crashing on the beach below. The pool area of the hotel was directly below them.

The area was well lit, with a large pool surrounded by huts and a swim up bar. There were pool chairs arranged around the side of the pool, most with towels or clothes on them. There were probably 30 guests in the pool as it was a warm night. With all the lights pointing downwards, no one would notice what was happening 9 storeys above them.

Stuart walked Elizabeth right up to the railing. He stood behind her, his iron hard cock poking into her butt cheek. He wrapped his hands around her and held her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"See all those people down there? Do you think they can see us? Do you think they will notice me fucking you up here?" he whispered in her ear.

Elizabeth shuddered, and not from the temperature. Her mind went back to Corey, to him fingering her to orgasm while her friends were only metres away. Did Stuart know? She had never mentioned anything to him before. He was kissing her neck, his fingers working their magic on her nipples.

He then stood up, placing his hand on her neck. He gently pushed her forward until she was almost doubled over, staring straight down at the pool area. Stuart took her hands and placed them on the railing in front of her. He positioned himself behind her, one hand on her hip and he slowly entered her. She moaned loudly and he stretched her but something felt different. She looked around and watched as he pushed the dildo into her pussy, a lustful smile on his face.

When Elizabeth had gone shopping earlier, her phone call with Holly had led her to a high-end adult store. She had found the fishnet stockings and knew straight away that is what she wanted. She had been about to leave when she walked past the sex toy section. The sheer number of items for sale had boggled her mind. There were solid gold dildos for $1,200, there were double ended, fist shaped ones -- the choice was remarkable.

She hadn't planned on buying a toy but one in particular caught her attention. It was bigger than her toys at home, that was easy to see. She looked at the packet and it was eight inches long and over six inches in width. It was super realistic, with veins running up and down it, a large set of balls at the bottom, a darkish tan colour and deep pink head. Without understanding why, she had purchased it with her stockings and headed off to the grocery store.

Now that Stuart was slowly sliding it inside her boiling hot snatch, she was extremely glad she had procured it. The wide head had stretched her entrance almost to the point of pain, but then it had popped in, slowly sliding deeper and deeper towards her cervix. The feeling was incredible. Stuart slowly dragged it backwards, until the head was resting just inside her, then he pushed it in again, slightly faster this time. Eyes closed, engrossed in her pleasure, she felt a sharp smack on her arse. Looking back, Stuart was staring at her.

"Keep your eyes open! Look at them all down there, swimming, drinking, thinking they are having fun but with no idea you are having the time of your life just metres above them."

Elizabeth shuddered again, a combination of Stuart's authoritarian order and the familiarity of her experience at the river with Corey. She did as she was told and watched the other guests below. She watched as a man bombed into the pool, his impact with the water coinciding with the dildo bottoming out inside her, causing her breath to catch and a loud moan to escape her lips. Stuart left the dildo in there, slowly using his finger to rub her clit. She could feel another orgasm building and could tell it was going to be large. Letting go of the hand rail briefly, she grabbed a cushion off the chair near her and placed it in her mouth, biting down hard. The pool area was noisy but if anyone else was on their balconies, they would hear her scream when she came.

Stuart watched her bite down on the pillow and picked up the pace, knowing how close she was. He couldn't help but admire the view. The fishnet stockings, the large, chunky heels that made her legs look amazing, her arse out for the world to see. Stuart was shocked at his wife's exhibitionist streak. He had seen her blush when talking about Corey to Jayne, he had seen how she reacted to their playing on the plane, hundreds of people within earshot. The blowjob in this very spot the day before.

Suddenly, a thought struck him. The blowjob. The other balconies ... Dominick. Stuart began pumping the dildo harder, causing his wife to almost drop the pillow from her mouth as she gasped at the sudden increase in speed. Stuart stretched his neck up to see if he could see anyone on Dominick's balcony. From where he was, he couldn't tell. He moved slightly to the side, trying to get a better angle. There! The balcony where he saw Dominick yesterday. He could see a light coming from inside but the curtains were closed, the door seemingly shut.

He kept up the pace with the dildo, sensing how close his wife was. He leant forward; his mouth next to her ear. He kissed her cheek and whispered. "See the light over here, on your right? That is Dominick's room. Do you think he is watching us right now?" He kissed her cheek again and moved behind her.

Elizabeth was in a world of her own -- zoned out except for the sexual pleasure radiating every pore of her body. Once Stuart had increased the pace of his pounding, every nerve ending in her genital area was screaming in pleasure. She had her eyes open, but couldn't tell what she was looking at, too focused on the sensation building in her. When she felt him kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear, she was shocked out of her trance.

Now she couldn't take her eyes off the balcony. She felt Stuart moving behind her, but the dildo was still sliding in and out of her, taking most of her attention. She felt Stuart kneading her arse cheek, she felt his cock rubbing against her thigh, she felt his thumb briefly brush between her cheeks, something that would normally cause her to stop and tell him to move it, but she couldn't think of anything else right now but the balcony to her right. She vaguely heard Stuart say her name a couple of times so she turned her head towards him.

"Cum for my baby, cum on this cock." She nodded her head numbly, too preoccupied to speak, even if she wasn't biting down on the pillow hard enough to crack concrete. She turned her head back towards the railing when she noticed movement to her right. Dominick stepped out onto his balcony, shirtless and in a pair of tight boxers. He had a drink in his hand and was just about to take a sip when he looked up and to the left. His hand stopped midway to his mouth as his jaw dropped. Their eyes locked.

Stuart felt rather than saw his wife begin to orgasm. He felt her legs go stiff as steel, the muscles under the skin tightening. Her arse clenched, his hand feeling the muscles in the cheek tense and begin to shake. He looked forward, his attention until then focused on the dildo and saw the pillow drop from her mouth. She cried out, not her normal sound when hitting the peak, but a more primal, guttural sound. Like something that had been stuck within her had finally escaped.

He felt her body pushing the dildo, her vaginal muscles squeezing it so tight it was being forced out. It fell into his hand with a pop, followed by a flow of liquid from her pussy. He stared at the pool of fluid collecting on the concrete floor under her before looking up to check on her. Elizabeth's whole body was shaking, her cry still coming from her lips. Her head was turned to the right and her neck rigid, not moving.

Stuart glanced and saw what Elizabeth was looking at. Dominick was on his balcony, looking up in their direction. The look on his face and the tent in his underwear letting Stuart know he had seen what just happened. Elizabeth kept moaning, her body shaking until Stuart saw Dominick turn around and go back into his room, shutting the door behind him.

Stuart wrapped his arms around Elizabeth's waist, supporting her. Her weight dropped into his arms as she finally finished. He held her there until he could drag a chair over with his foot. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, his arms still supporting her weight.

Elizabeth was exhausted. She had never experienced anything like that before. Her whole body had felt like it was made of steel. She had wanted to turn her head away, close her eyes -- anything to not be staring at Dominick as her orgasm ripped through her but she'd been unable to look elsewhere.

Her body had betrayed her and she had stared into his eyes while the waves of ecstasy had crashed through her like a tsunami. She turned her head and looked down. Stuart was staring up at her, his big brown eyes full of love and wonder. His wonderful, full lips had a slight smile on them, like he hid some secret he desperately wanted to share but couldn't. His arms were around her like a vice, a welcome feeling because she wasn't sure if she could support herself at the moment.

She looked down and saw his cock poking up, resting between his stomach and her thigh. The head was shiny, pre-cum all over it. She could see it twitch every so often, in time with his heart beat. She looked again at his face and felt ashamed. She was married to the most wonderful man, a man who had given her everything she could ever have dreamed of and while making love to him, she had orgasmed while looking into the eyes of another man, a man who, less than twenty-four hours earlier, she had the most vivid sexual dream of her life about. How could she have done this? How could she have betrayed the love of her life in this way?

Stuart sat, watching Elizabeth. Her breathing started to slow; her skin started to lose some of the flushness it had earlier. Her muscles had stopped shaking. He looked at her in wonder. That display had been one of the most erotic things he had ever witnessed in his life. Watching her be "fucked" from behind, looking out over a crowd of people, was simply amazing. Seeing her orgasm while looking at another man, a man she barely knew, while he was watching her, was downright breathtaking.

Stuart's fantasy of watching Elizabeth with another man had always been her with a stranger, someone she had just met and had found so incredibly desirable that she just could not resist. It always involved her meeting them at a bar or a club. Never had he thought about it being someone she had met in a completely non-sexual way like at an airport lounge with her husband. Now, it had gone straight to the top of his fantasy scenarios.

His cock twitched between his stomach and her thigh. He then realised how much he needed a release. He put his arms under her knees and around her shoulders and stood, lifting her up. He leaned forward and kissed her, sensing some hesitation on her part at first. Once his tongue touched her bottom lip, her hand went to the back of his head and she returned his passion, tongues dancing. He laid her on the bed and settled beside her, his cock resting on her hip.

They continued to kiss, his hands roaming her body, playing with her nipples, slowly running down over her belly, into her pubic hair. She grabbed his wrist just as he was about to touch her pussy. "Stop, please. It is still really sensitive down there." She took his hand and placed it back on her breast.

They continued to kiss until Stuart couldn't take it any longer. He broke the kiss and propped himself up on his elbow, looking down at her. Her beauty took his breath away. He began slowly tracing a circular pattern on her nipples, down over her belly and back up to her other nipple. Each time he got to her belly, he went a little lower, gently brushing against her pubes.