The Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly finished her drink and hopped out of the spa, mentioning something about the bathroom. There was silence after she left. Elizabeth couldn't look at Stuart. She hadn't lied to him -- she had always been very open about her past -- but she hadn't told him the full truth and she certainly hadn't meant for it to come out in that way.

Stuart reached out to her, taking her arm and pulling her closer. He wrapped his arm around her. "Why didn't you tell me about this Corey guy?" he asked, before kissing her on the head.

Elizabeth shrugged. "I meant too but you know how you got when I spoke about my past early on. It didn't seem important enough to upset you over. He honestly didn't mean anything to me -- we were fuck buddies, plain and simple. I never wanted anything more."

Stuart needed more information -- to satisfy his curiosity and to hear her talk about this guy who, in her own words to Jayne, 'could go all night'. He took a deep breath.

"How many times did you guys hook up? Was it a regular thing?"

Elizabeth shook her head. "It was never regular. It only seemed to be when I wasn't dating someone else. I think the first time we hooked up was Jayne's 21st. It was only like a once or twice a year thing."

Stuart kissed her head again. He wanted more info, all the gory details, but he knew he couldn't push too hard. A thought struck him. "When was the last time you were with him?" He felt bad, knowing he was putting her in an impossible position, but he had to hear it from her.

Elizabeth exhaled. She sat up and looked Stuart in the eye. "He was there when I went camping with Jayne, the day after our first date. He arrived the second day. I had no idea he was going to be there. Things happened and we slept together. But once I got your messages when you were out with the boys, I went back to camp and told him I wanted to be with you and it couldn't happen again. I promise, I haven't spoken to him since." Her eyes looked at him, pleading for him to believe her.

Stuart took her hand and kissed it, squeezing tightly. "I believe you; I swear. It's all good, I am glad you told me." He kissed her hand again.

Elizabeth sighed with relief and leant into him, snuggling into his shoulder. Stuart rubbed her back gently. Finally, he asked what was on his mind. "What happened while you were camping?" Elizabeth sat up again. She spilled it all out -- the river, getting fingered on the riverbank in full view of everyone if they turned around, the fact he came to her tent later and fucked her. She found herself spilling all the details -how his dick felt sliding into her, how he tasted when she woke him up by sucking his dick. She shocked herself with how honest she was, not sure of it was out of guilt or if the alcohol was having an effect. When she finished, she looked at Stuart. He was sitting very still, his breathing shallow.

Elizabeth placed her hand on his jaw. "Are you ok, babe?" Stuart turned to her and smiled. He took her hand and placed it below the water. He was fully erect, almost throbbing under the water level. "Do I seem ok?" Elizabeth rubbed the head, causing Stuart to quiver. She worked her hand into the opening on his shorts and freed his cock, stroking it fully once it was out. Stuart's eyes were closed, his breath coming in short, sharp gasps. Elizabeth leant in and kissed him, tongue diving into his mouth.

Stuart's hands went to her breasts, massaging them, thumbs rubbing her nipples through the fabric. Elizabeth moaned into his mouth. All of a sudden, the water in the spa sloshed around, rising slightly. Elizabeth spun around and saw Holly sitting back in the spa, drink in hand. The look on Holly's face was one of anticipation. She locked eyes with Elizabeth. "Don't mind me Lizzie, I'm happy to enjoy the show!" She motioned for Elizabeth to continue.

Stuart was dumbstruck. Here he was, sitting in a spa, his dick in his wife's hand, while one of her oldest friends sat across from them, watching. He was about to tuck himself away when he felt Elizabeth begin to stroke him again, slowly at first but quickly building pace. Her free hand took his and placed it back on her breast and she continued to stroke, staring into his eyes. Stuart resumed his rubbing, alternating between looking at both women.

Elizabeth couldn't believe what was happening. She knew the alcohol was playing a part but something about Holly's confidence was making this happen. She had an exhibitionist streak, she knew that, as did Stuart after last night, but this was something else. Having an almost stranger watch her cum from another hotel room was one thing, having a dear friend, albeit one she hadn't seen in years, sit in the same spa while she gave her husband a handjob was something else altogether. She kept her eyes on Stuart, but could feel Holly's gaze on her back. She could also feel herself getting wet, and not from the water.

Stuart watched as Holly's free hand slipped under the water. He then watched and her shoulder started to rock up and down. She finished her drink and then put her finger to her lips. She then slid closer to Elizabeth, carefully trying not to move the water. Once she was close enough, she reached forward and placed her hand on the back of Stuart's, the one rubbing Elizabeth's breast. Stuart dropped his hand and watched her take over, her hand slipping under the fabric. Elizabeth gasped when she realized what was happening but did not stop it. She felt Stuart's cock throb in her hand.

Holly dropped her lips to Elizabeth's neck and lightly kissed her, drawing a tremor. She kept kissing, all around her shoulder and neck, all the while still working Elizabeth's tit. Using her other hand, she undid Elizabeth's bikini top, setting her marvelous breasts free. Her hands went back to work, this time working both. Elizabeth leant backwards towards her, allowing Holly better access to kiss her neck. Her hand gripped Stuart tighter, slowing down as her attention was occupied elsewhere.

Stuart watched in awe. Elizabeth was moaning now and her grip on his cock had gotten tighter. He took her hand off his dick, letting her focus on what was going on with Holly. Elizabeth's hand raised up behind her, going to the back of Holly's head and holding it in place on her neck. Her other hand went to her other breast, tweaking the nipple there. Holly soon took over that job also, and Stuart watched as his wife's breasts were gently massaged by another woman, while Elizabeth moaned loudly. He then noticed Holly was staring directly at him, not blinking. It was as if she was trying to tell him she had claimed Elizabeth. His cock twitched again, the look of pure lust on her face very erotic.

Holly whispered something into Elizabeth's ear, something Stuart didn't quite catch. Elizabeth's eyes opened and she nodded. She reached out to him, taking his hand. She placed his hand under the water, on her crotch. He quickly slipped his fingers past the bikini fabric and started rubbing her pussy, feeling the heat coming from it. He dipped a finger inside his wife, amazed at how wet she was and how easily it went in. He started to time his finger with Holly's work on Elizabeth's breasts, eliciting a loud, prolonged groan from his wife. She began rocking her hips to meet his fingers, one hand still wrapped up in Holly's hair.

"I don't know about you two, but I think we should move this inside -- what do you say?" Holly asked, continuing to work Elizabeth's tits. Stuart looked at his wife, wondering if these words from Holly would break the spell. Elizabeth instead just nodded, moaning in agreement. "Stuart, be a peach and grab us some towels, would you?" Stuart slowly withdrew his hand from Elizabeth and stood up, completely forgetting his cock was poking out of his shorts. When he realized, he looked down to see both woman staring at his cock, pointing straight up at the sky, hard as iron. Elizabeth reached out and dragged her fingernail along the underside of the shaft, making it twitch. Holly licked her lips. "That will work nicely." Stuart hopped out of the spa, leaving his dick out of his shorts, and raced to get some towels, Holly's words ringing in his ears.

By the time Stuart got back with the towels, things had progressed even more between the ladies. Elizabeth was now facing Holly and they were kissing, tongues dancing. Elizabeth was now massaging Holly's left breast, kneading it, while both of Holly's hands were occupied with Elizabeth's tits. Stuart stood and watched, his dick still out of his shorts. He was still shocked at what was happening -- Elizabeth had never talked about anything like this before, so he wasn't sure if she had done something like this in the past or if this was her first time experimenting with another woman. Either way, he felt like his cock may explode at any moment, just from watching.

Holly broke the kiss and stood, stepping out of the spa. She took a towel from Stuart and then kissed him, her hand dropping to wrap around his cock. She stroked him a few times while her tongue found his. She then stepped back and walked inside. Elizabeth was still in the spa, watching what happened. She laughed gently. "Are you ok? You look like you're about to faint?" Stuart shook his head -- this was the first time another woman had ever touched his cock, and it happened right in front of his wife.

"Are you ok? Are you ok with what is happening here?" He didn't want what was transpiring to stop, but he had to make sure his wife was ok with it. Elizabeth nodded, climbing out of the spa. "Let's just go with the flow tonight babe. What happens on holiday, stays on holiday." With that she kissed him, also stroking his cock. She then followed Holly inside. Stuart couldn't believe his luck.

Once he got inside, he found the two ladies standing in front of the couch, kissing passionately. He watched as Holly slid her hand between the two of them and down to Elizabeth's crotch. She broke the kiss, staring at Elizabeth. Taking the hint, Elizabeth took Holly's hand and slid it into her panties. Holly began to rub her pussy as they resumed kissing. Stuart walked over towards them and approached his wife from behind. As he went to kiss her neck, Holly pointed to the couch. She broke their kiss. "Take your shorts off and sit down please." Stuart was taken by surprise by the authority in her voice, but did as he was told. He stripped off his shorts, dried himself quickly and then sat on the couch. His viewpoint put his face directly in front of Holly's hand in Elizabeth's panties, moving around.

Holly turned Elizabeth side on, so she was facing Stuart on the couch. She slowly removed Elizabeth's panties, leaving her naked. Stuart could see the wetness in her pussy, her lips shiny and swollen with arousal. Holly stood beside Elizabeth. "Is this one a good pussy eater?" Elizabeth nodded, almost like she was in a trance. "Good man! Nothing better than a man who knows how to eat pussy well. Sit on the floor please, lover boy." Again, the authority in her voice made Stuart do exactly as he was asked. He slid to the floor. Holly took Elizabeth's left leg and lifted it until her foot was resting on the couch, her pussy right in front of Stuart, the aroma of her arousal filling his nostrils. Holly stood behind Elizabeth and wrapped her arms around until her hands covered her breasts again. "Ok Hubby, start eating your gorgeous wife for me."

Stuart dove right in, burying his face as far into his wife as he could. He ran his tongue all over her pussy, long slow licks, touching every part of her. She cried out in ecstasy. He took her clit in between his lips, sucking gently before letting it go and resuming his exploration with his tongue. He put his tongue as far inside her as it would go, licking her opening until he felt her hands grab his head and drag it up slightly, positioning him directly over her clit. He began flicking it with his tongue, slowly, then sped up before slowing back down again, teasing her. He inserted a finger into his wife, working it in and out, curling it to attack her g-spot as he did. Soon he added a second digit.

Elizabeth was about to explode. Stuart was working his magic on her clit, his tongue driving her wild, his fingers finding the spot. She had hold of his head, her hands in his hair, holding him in place. From behind, Holly was grinding against her back, her breasts pressing into her, while her hands worked their magic on her nipples. The attention was getting too much, the feelings almost overwhelming. She felt her legs start to stiffen as her impending orgasm approached. She gripped her husband's head even tighter and started to buck her hips against his face. Finally, the wave hit and she cried out, a long, loud moan that seemed to go on forever. The wave started in her gut but quickly spread, reaching to the soles of her feet and the top of her head. It was a warm, liquid feeling, quickly spreading outwards then contracting back, until the pleasure was focused entirely on her clit. Soon it became too much, Stuart's tongue now too much for her sensitive nub. She pushed his head away and collapsed onto the couch, gasping for air.

Stuart continued sitting on the floor, his face wet with his wife's juices. He kissed her leg, just above the knee. She patted his head, even that seeming like an effort. He climbed up on the couch next to her and kissed her, his tongue giving her a taste of herself. She pushed him back, breathing heavily. "Just give me a minute to recover." He leant back on the couch and looked over at Holly. She was still standing where she had been, not moving. Her nipples were very erect, poking through her bikini top. They stared at each other, not saying a word, neither moving. There was a new energy in the room, a new tension. Stuart knew they could all feel it.

Holly stepped forward and sat on the couch, on the other side of Elizabeth to Stuart. She started running her hand up and down Elizabeth's arm, her palm on the way down, the backs of her fingers on the way up. The whole time though, she didn't take her eyes of Stuart, except to look down at his cock, still rock hard and pointing at the roof. Elizabeth started to recover, her left hand laying on Holly's leg, caressing her thigh, her right hand doing the same to Stuart, inching closer to his cock. They sat this way for what seemed like hours, but was in reality only a few minutes.

Stuart took the initiative and lowered his head, taking her nipple in his mouth, drawing a gasp, while still staring at Holly. Holly then followed, dropping her head and taking the other nipple in her mouth. Elizabeth laid her head back on the couch, groaning in pleasure. Her hands went to their heads and held them in place. Stuart's hand ran up her thigh, causing her to open her legs for him. He reached in between and gently stroked her lips with his fingertips, parting them. She was still soaked but not as sensitive as straight after her orgasm. His index finger penetrated her, entering slowly. Once it was most of the way in, he curled his finger, finding her g-spot again, causing her to jump slightly. He slowly began working his finger inside her, pumping in and out, every so often putting pressure on the spot.

Elizabeth raised Holly's face up and kissed her. Holly's hand dropped to Elizabeth's lap, causing Elizabeth to open her legs wider. Holly worked her way down until she found Elizabeth's clit and began rubbing it in a circular motion, varying her speed and the amount of pressure she was applying. Elizabeth groaned into her mouth, the feeling of Stuart's fingering and Holly rubbing her clit was incredible. As she kissed Holly, she couldn't believe she was in this position.

Elizabeth thought back to her younger days, back when she would party with Jayne and Holly. They would often all end up bringing guys back to Jayne and Holly's house. There had been times when they were all in the lounge room, all making out with their respective "partners" for the evening and things would get hot and heavy. She had seen Jayne being fingered, Holly getting her tits sucked and she was sure they had seen her getting the same. She had forgotten about the time with Corey at their house. They had been at a bar when Corey appeared out of the blue. Things had gotten hot and heavy at the bar, at one stage Elizabeth had wanked him in the corner, away from prying eyes, only stopping because a barmaid caught them. They all ended up back at Jayne and Holly's with a few extras coming along with them. As usual, Jayne and Holly had gone to their rooms, leaving Elizabeth with Corey. They were so wrapped up in each other, they had forgotten about the others in the room.

Elizabeth had given Corey oral sex that night, trying to hide under a blanket from the strangers in the room with them. Eventually though, she was too horny to care and she ended up on all fours, Corey filling her snatch with his massive cock from behind. Apparently, Holly had walked out, but Elizabeth never noticed, too engrossed in her own pleasure. But in all those years, all the times they had seen each other in all sorts of sexual situations, Elizabeth had never imagined joining them. The idea had been joked about, but it was never serious and was not something Elizabeth ever seriously considered nor wanted. But here she was, Stuart driving his fingers into her core, Holly rubbing her clit and her tongue in her mouth. She had to admit, at least to herself, that it was amazing!

As much as she was enjoying herself, Elizabeth had something more on her mind. She wasn't sure where the idea came from, but once she had it, she knew it needed to happen. She took both Stuart Holly's hands and removed them from her body, taking all her willpower to do so as they were getting extremely close to giving her another orgasm. Keeping hold of their wrists, she stood up and led them both to the bedroom. Standing at the foot of the bed, she kissed them both, first Stuart, then Holly. She sat down on the foot of the bed. "Holly, would you please fuck my husband?"

Stuart's jaw dropped. This night kept getting crazier and crazier. He never thought he would see his wife's tits being felt up by another person, man or woman. He never thought he would watch another person touch his wife's clit. Now he was standing here while his wife asked one of her oldest friends to fuck him. He looked at Elizabeth in shock. She simply smiled at him and nodded. He looked at Holly and found her staring at his cock, licking her lips. She reached behind her back and undid her bikini top, letting it fall to the floor. She then stepped out of her panties, finally standing there completely naked in front of them both. Her pubic hair was very well manicured, with nothing around her pussy and a small bush above it. Stuart once again looked at Elizabeth, who once again smiled and nodded. Stuart has reservations -- his cock was raring to go, but a part of him wondered if he should, despite Elizabeth's urging.

Holly took the decision out of his hands, stepping forward and wrapping her right hand around his cock while her left hand pulled his face down into a kiss. Her hand began stroking him, long and slow, while her tongue went to work on his. Despite his reservations, despite his hesitation, he couldn't help but respond, his moan into her mouth seeming to urge her on. His hands went to her ass and squeezed her cheeks, pulling them apart and kneading them. Now it was her turn to groan. Her hand felt incredible on his cock, twisting as she tugged on him. He knew after everything that had happened today -- the way he was woken up, the teasing at breakfast, the spa -- he wasn't going to last very long if this kept up. He needed to get control of the situation.

Elizabeth watched Stuart kiss and be fondled by another woman and a strange feeling came over her. There were certainly pangs of jealousy, she couldn't deny that, but the overwhelming feeling was arousal. Watching Holly play with her husband's dick while they passionately kissed was getting her even more worked up than she already was. She reached into the bedside drawer and brought out her new dildo, the one Stuart had put to such good use the night before. Elizabeth was shocked -- last night seemed like such a long time ago now. She shuffled backwards on the bed until she was leaning against the bed head. She rubbed the dildo along her slit, her juices coating the head nicely. She then slowly began pumping in into herself, matching the rhythm Holly was working on Stuart's cock. The toy spread her wide, stretching her to the very boundaries between pleasure and pain.