The Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart spun Holly around and pushed her onto the bed. He stopped, shocked to see Elizabeth plunging her dildo into herself, watching him intently, her free hand playing her a nipple. He looked her in the eye as he slowly bent his head down, kissing Holly on the stomach. He began working his way down, kissing as he went, all the while staring at his wife. Holly was squirming beneath him, trying to shuffle up the bed. He relented and let her shuffle all the way up until she was lying next to Elizabeth. He laid on his stomach on the bed and resumed his kissing, this time starting with her pubic hair, rubbing his nose through it. His tongue flicked out, brushing her clit ever so gently, causing a yelp from her.

Elizabeth was getting more and more aroused. Watching Stuart tease Holly with his mouth, knowing what she was experiencing was driving her wild. The speed of the dildo increased, as did the depth. Soon it was buried inside her fully, stretching her out. Holly's hand took hold of her breast, pinching the nipple and that sent her over the edge. She began bucking against the dildo, feeling it smashing against her insides. She cried out, almost an agonized wail as she flooded the bed with her fluids, squirting all around the dildo.

Stuart watched his wife absolutely explode on the bed, riding the sex toy like her life depended on it. Once she had finished, he refocused on that task at hand. Inserting two fingers into Holly, her started slowly but quickly built up pace, his fingers slamming into her while his tongue rapidly lapped at her clit. She squirmed even more, forcing him to use his free hand to pin her to the bed by her hip. As soon he pushed her down, she came, coating his face with her juices, her slick tunnel tightening to the point he couldn't move his fingers anymore. Her taste was different to Elizabeth's, slightly salty, not as sweet as his wife! Holly's legs stuck straight out, the muscles under the skin rippling, her hands flying to his head, holding it in place. Stuart kept licking her clit, slower now but still maintaining a rhythm. Her nails dug into the back of his skull. Finally, she rolled to her side, breaking contact. Stuart sat up, wiping her juices from his chin.

Holly sat up, panting. She had a wild look in her eyes, staring at Stuart. She stood up at the edge of the bed. "Lay down." She all but ordered him. Stuart laid down next to his wife, herself recovering from her second orgasm of the evening, slowly rubbing the dildo around her entrance. Holly climbed back on the bed and mounted Stuart. She kissed him, tasting herself. She kissed her way down his chin, across his chest, down his stomach. She got to his cock and took it in her hand. She looked up at him and then, in one motion, swallowed it whole!

Stuart almost hit the roof. Holly took his entire length in her mouth and down her throat in one go, no warm up required. He could feel her throat muscles contracting around it, milking the head. He had never experienced a feeling like it. She then started bobbing up and down, choking noises escaping her. Eventually, she relented, letting his cock fall from her mouth, wheezing. Looking him dead in the eye, she shuffled back up the bed, positioning herself over his dick. Holly rubbed his dick between her pussy lips once or twice before plunging straight down, burying it inside her. She moaned as he bottomed out, buried balls deep in her snatch. Her eyes closed and she bowed her head, concentrating on the sensations. Stuart stayed still, feeling her muscles contract slightly around him, adjusting to him. Her pussy was on fire, the heat from it felt like it was warming his balls. Slowly, Holly started to ride him, picking up her pace quickly.

Elizabeth was watching, like she was in a daze. Her eyes were glazed but were following every movement as Holly rode Stuart's cock, watching it disappear into her as she took his whole length. Her energy was insane, rising and falling like she was riding a galloping horse. Stuart's hands were gripping her hips, holding on for all he was worth. Holly leant forward and kissed him again. Then she shifted slightly and kissed Elizabeth. She whispered to her. "Do you like watching me ride your husband? Do you like watching me fuck his meaty cock?" Elizabeth couldn't help but nod. She was in no position to deny it, her pussy still leaking right beside them, her dildo still partially inside her.

Stuart was trying to hold out for as long as he could, matching Holly thrust for thrust, but it had been a big day for him. He was going to explode inside her very soon if something didn't change. As much as he wanted to cum, he didn't want this to end. He roughly rolled her to the side, then positioned himself behind her. He pushed her head into the pillow and lifted her by the hips, dragging her closer. He lined himself up and drove back into her, trying to get deeper than he had earlier. The only sound in the whole apartment was his thighs crashing into her ass, and Elizabeth groaning gently next to them, watching the show. Holly kept up with him, pushing back as he pushed forward.

Stuart's fingers were leaving marks on Holly's hips, he was gripping them so hard. Soon, he felt he was reaching the point of no return. From his right, he heard something he had never heard before. "Cum on my face, baby." He looked at his wife in shock. She had moved on the bed until she was on all fours, facing the opposite way to Holly. Her face was beside Holly's hip, her eyes staring at him, mouth open, tongue out. The pure sight of her in this position, ready to receive his jizz all over her face, drove him over the edge. He pulled out of Holly and pointed his cock towards Elizabeth, just in time for the first rope to splash directly onto her forehead. He bellowed, aiming his spurting cock towards her mouth. The next two ropes hit her tongue, causing her to close her mouth and swallow, eliciting another roar from Stuart. The final few shots splashed against her cheek and dripped down, landing on the back of Holly's spread legs.

Exhausted, Stuart collapsed backwards, almost falling off the bed. He couldn't catch his breath, his heart racing in his chest. He looked over at Elizabeth, her face covered in his seed. Before he could say anything, Holly rolled over and took Elizabeth's face in her hands. She gently kissed her on the forehead, then the cheek, lapping up the jizz from her face. She then wiped it from the back of her leg and licked her fingers, savoring every drop. She then kissed Elizabeth on the mouth, her tongue tasting Stuart on Elizabeth's tongue. As the kiss continued, she moaned into Elizabeth's mouth and then turned to Stuart. She took his cock in her hand and licked all around the head, cleaning it and draining any last drops of cum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Stuart and Elizabeth were lying in bed, recovering. Holly had said goodbye not long after Stuart had finished. She had collected her things, kissed them both passionately and left. Stuart and Elizabeth had not moved since, sitting in silence, holding hands, Stuart's thumb rubbing the back of Elizabeth's hand. Neither of them knew what to say to the other.

Elizabeth looked at Stuart, her heart pounding in her chest. She had enjoyed every minute of the night while it was happening, but now it was over -- and the alcohol had started to wear off -- she was nervous. This was a huge change in their relationship. They had never discussed threesomes before, not in a serious way. Had this fundamentally changed their marriage?

Stuart looked at Elizabeth, knowing she was questioning what had just happened. Had this changed their marriage, effected their connection? He leaned over and took her chin in his hand. He turned her head towards him and put his forehead to hers. As they stared into each other's eyes, he whispered. "I love you, beautiful. To the moon and back!" Then he kissed her, trying to convey his love, affection and admiration for his wife through his lips.

To be continued.....