The Trip to Rancho Mirage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use this" she said. "There hasn't been anything but a hairbrush handle in there for over a year and it might be tight."

She leaned forward against the wall and I lathered up my cock with some shampoo, used some on my thumb to open her a bit and then I put the head of my cock between her pussy lips and started to slowly work it in. She was right. It was a bit tight, but I made steady progress until I was all the way in. She helped by fucking back at me and pretty soon we had a rhythm going and she was starting to moan. The moans turned into gasps of:

"Yes, yes, yes, so good, oh God so good, don't stop, oh sweet Jesus don't stop."

She was pushing back at me as hard as I was pushing into her and after about five minutes I felt her cum and seconds later I emptied into her. We stood there unmoving as we caught our breath and then she pulled away and turned to face me. In a husky voice she said:

"If you fuck me you at least have to kiss me" and our mouths found each other. Tongues intertwined and pushed at each other and then she broke the kiss, pulled back and went to her knees in front of me. Her mouth captured my cock and she began working on me. When she had me hard again she stood up and said:

"We need to hurry up and finish showering so we can take this to the bed."

She rode me cowgirl to a second orgasm and then I pushed her over on her back and fucked her hard until I got off and then I fell down beside her and we cuddled together and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning with a hand slowly stroking my already hard cock. When I opened my eyes Joyce said:

"Good morning lover."

She released my cock and swung over me and as my cock entered her she looked down into my face and said:

"I love to start the day like this. Do you mind?"

To answer her I gripped her tightly, rolled her over onto her back, lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and began fucking her hard. Her hands gripped my ass cheeks and I felt her nails bite in as she pulled me to her. I'd already cum twice in the last eight hours so I wasn't going to be finishing in any hurry. I fucked her through two orgasms before I finally got to where I could release. When I pulled out she said:

"Now I need another shower, but this time you need to stay out or we might never get out of this motel room."

She got out of bed and padded into the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I lay there looking up at the ceiling and thought about what had happened in the last eight hours. I thought about what she'd said and then I smiled as I remembered that I still had eight days before I actually had to be in California. I got up and followed Joyce into the shower.

++++++++++++++++

At check-out time I debated staying another day, but decided against it. We could always stop early in the evening and it would give me time to recharge my batteries. We had lunch at Mom's and as we ate Joyce said:

"I guess I'm still a slut. I was pretty blatant last night when I undressed wasn't I?"

"Did I look like I seemed to mind?"

"You are a guy. Guys go after pussy. I offered and so you took it."

"I guess I did didn't I? But in truth I'm not sure that I could have spent too many more nights in a room with a beautiful and sexy looking woman without trying something. And to be fair about it you yourself said you were a healthy female who had gone without for a long time. I just glad you chose me to be the one to end your long dry spell. I need to warn you though. Now that I've had a taste I'm going to want more, but if you don't you need to let me know otherwise I'm liable to take things for granted."

"Do you really think that?"

"Think what?"

"That I'm beautiful and sexy?"

"Of course I do. Why do you doubt it? Haven't you looked in the mirror lately?"

"That's different. All I see is me, but I don't see myself as others see me."

"You can take my word for it; you are both beautiful and sexy.' She smiled and said, "I think I'll stick with you. You are good for my ego."

We were on the road by twelve forty-five and we weren't ten minutes into the drive when she slid over next to me and felt for my bulge with her hand. "Have to keep you interested" she said as she found my cock and rubbed it.

"Good God woman. Can't you at least let us get a couple of hours on the road? You keep that up and I'll be pulling into the first rest area we come to."

She giggled and said, "I guess maybe I can wait that long, but if we don't come up to one soon maybe we can cut off on a side road and find a place?"

We did hit a rest area an hour later and I did pull in and park well away from anyone else. It was intense! Probably the risk factor had something to do with it. Anyone could have walked by and seen what was going on on the front seat, but I didn't care and Joyce sure didn't either. When we pulled out of the rest area Joyce slid over next to me again and I pushed her away.

"Stay on your side and at least let me drive until six or seven tonight."

"Spoil sport" she said, but she did move back to her side. After a couple of miles she took a book out of her purse and began reading it. As I drove I kept looking over at Joyce and wondered at my good fortune. What were the odds of my finding a beautiful and sexy nympho willing to pull up stakes and take off with me after knowing me less than eight hours? With luck like that I needed to stock up on lottery tickets.

We stopped at seven, checked into a motel and Joyce was peeling off her clothes before the door was fully closed. I laughed and said:

"Can't you at least wait until we have had dinner?"

"Nope. Got to work up an appetite."

We never did get to eat that night. At least not dinner.

++++++++++++++++++++

For the second day in a row I woke up to Joyce stroking my all ready hard cock and like the previous day as soon as she saw that I was awake she mounted me cowgirl. When it was over I wisely decided not to follow her into the shower. If I would have we wouldn't have gotten out of the room until noon and besides being hungry from missing dinner I really wanted to get some miles in. I still had seven days before I needed to report in to work, but I needed to get to my brother's place, settle in and start looking for a place of my own.

Joyce came out of the bathroom and said, "You didn't want your back washed?"

"I was more afraid of what would happen to my front if I would have followed you in."

"You're no fun" she said and she pouted.

I laughed and said, "We can stop early tonight, but right now I need food. I need some fuel in me if I'm going to try to keep up with you."

After eating we got in the truck and as soon as the doors closed I said:

"You stay on your side. I need to put some miles behind us today. We could make it to my brother's by nine, but I think I'll stop somewhere for the night and drive to his place in the morning."

"No rest area stop?"

"Not today sexy lady. I'll try to make up for it tonight."

"Well okay, but you better follow through on that promise."

She took out her book and started reading. We were about two hours down the road when she put the book down and said:

"You are going to dump me when we get to California aren't you."

I looked over at her in surprise. "Why in the hell would you think that?"

"I don't know. Maybe it is because I've never been able to trust men. I'll grant you that you are a cut above the guys I've known before you, but..."

"Hush up sweetie. You are every man's dream woman. A beautiful, sexy nymphomaniac and I'd be a fool to let you get away. I'm afraid that I'm the one who will get dumped when we get to California and get settled in. Guys are going to flock to you and you are going to be able to take your pick."

"I'm not a nymphomaniac. I'm just a deprived girl making up for lost time. Sooner or later I'll get it down to once or twice a day."

I just shook my head as I continued on down the road.

We pulled into Palm Springs at seven and took a room at the Westward Ho. I called my brother and told him that we would be in sometime in the morning and he told me he was looking forward to seeing me. He also told me that he'd found three places that were looking for a waitress.

Over dinner I told Joyce about the three possibilities and then said, "I'm hoping I can find us a place close to whichever job you take."

"Us? You are going to find a place for us?"

"Unless you don't want me to.'

"Oh no; I'm fine with it. I just wasn't expecting it. I was expecting to have to find a place of my own."

"I told you this morning that I'd be a fool to let you get away and I meant it."

She smiled at me and then attacked her top sirloin.

When we got to the room she said, "I don't know how things will go at your brother's place so I had better get while the getting is good" and she started shedding her clothes. I didn't have any idea of what the sleeping arrangements would be at Jake and Mary's either so I decided that Joyce had the right idea and I got with the program. It was an exhausting night and in fact it was a night that saw me reach my personal best. Five times! In five years married to Beverly – including our honeymoon – three was the best that I could do.

+++++++++++++++++++++

We had a leisurely breakfast and then headed for my brother's place. Joyce got a warm and friendly greeting from both Jake and Mary and Mary, being the outgoing and outspoken person that she was, cut right to the chase.

"What's it going to be? Separate bedrooms or do you have an arrangement?"

I looked at Joyce and she smiled back at me and said, "We do have an arrangement."

"Okay" Mary said, "Follow me and I'll show you where you'll bunk."

We followed Mary down the hall into a room that had a queen sized bed in it. "This is the guest bedroom. The two across the hall are vacant at the moment. We are waiting for a couple of blessed events so we can fill them. Have you eaten yet?"

"We had breakfast in the Springs" I said.

"Well make yourselves at home. I have to run to my Pilates class, but I should be home around one. If you are hungry by then I'll whip up some lunch."

She left the room and Joyce said, "I may have to stuff some socks in my mouth so I don't embarrass you too much."

I just smiled.

After we had unpacked I went out and turned the truck around and backed up in the driveway and dropped the trailer and then Jake, Joyce and I got in his car and he drove us around and showed us the three places that were looking for a waitress.

"Most waitresses get a small hourly base wage and most of their income comes from tips" I said. "How would you rate the three as to the cliental and their tipping habits?"

Jake thought for a moment and then said, "Alberto's would be my first choice, The Gardens would be my second and the China Café would be the third."

I looked at Joyce and asked, "What do you think?"

"I'll follow Jake's advice."

"Want to do it now? You don't need to go back and dress for an interview; you look great just as you are."

"You really think so?"

"You know I do."

"Let's do it then."

We went to Alberto's and Joyce asked the woman behind the cash register who she could talk to about the waitress job. The woman smiled and said:

"That would be me honey."

She looked over and saw Jake and said, "Hey Jake; you want a table or a booth?"

"Doesn't matter Alice. We are only going to be here long enough for you to talk to Joyce."

Alice looked at Joyce and said, "You are with that reprobate?"

"Kind of."

"Kind of? What does that mean?"

"The man with Jake is his brother and my boyfriend."

Alice looked over at us and raised and eyebrow and Jake introduced me. Alice said, "Take a booth and have some pie and coffee while I talk to this young lady."

"As we sat down Jake asked, "Boyfriend?"

I smiled and said, "It is news to me too, but I think I like it."

I told him the story of how Joyce and I came to be together and he said,

"Sort of sudden isn't it?"

"True, but I can use a little good fortune in my life. She's growing on me, but whether or not it is going to go anywhere I have no idea. She seems to like me, but she is young and she is out of what she has considered as her self-appointed prison for the first time in her life. She is eight years younger than I am and she just might meet someone closer to her own age that she might get interested in. I just don't know. I'll just take it one day at a time and see how it goes."

"Beverly called two days ago and wanted to know if we'd heard from you."

"What did you tell her?"

"Just what you asked me to. I told her I hadn't talked to you in months. She asked me to call her if I heard from you and I of course told her that I would."

"But you won't, right?"

"Of course I won't. You are blood. Family sticks together right?"

"Right."

We drank coffee and ate apple pie and talked about places available in the area and he told me about half a dozen and I made a list so I could start checking them out. We had just finished the pie when Joyce and Alice came over to us.

"I need your address and phone number" Joyce told Jake. He gave it to her and Alice wrote it down and said, "I'll be in touch" and she walked away. Joyce sat down and said:

"I think I got the job, but she wants to call Stella for a reference. If Stella isn't too pissed at me for leaving without giving notice it should be all right."

I picked up the tab and when I got to the register Alice took it from me and said:

"It's on the house sweetie."

"Are you sure?"

"Call it a finder's fee. I think you brought me a good one. Besides, you are new in town and maybe being nice to you will make you a steady customer.

As we drove back to Jake's place Joyce told us that she liked Alice and she thought that she would like working there. Mary was home when we got there and she offered lunch. Jake and I passed since we had just eaten pie, but Joyce said she could stand a sandwich if it wasn't too much trouble and Mary said:

"Follow me sweetie. It will give us a chance to talk. I want to know all about how you managed to connect with Rob."

While Joyce was eating her sandwich and talking to Mary the phone rang. Mary answered it and then handed the phone to Joyce.

"It's for you."

"For me? No one knows I'm...oh wow, is it Alice?" She took the phone and said "Hello?"

"You bet. What time?"

"How should I dress?"

"Okay. See you then."

She handed the phone back to Mary and said, "I just don't believe it. I'm in town less than four hours and I have a job. She wants me to start at six tomorrow morning. Six till two for two weeks until I learn the menu and how things work and then I go to afternoons."

She looked at me and I shrugged and said, "I told you that a good waitress could always find a job. Now we have to go to work on a few things."

"Like what?"

"We need to find a place close enough for you to walk to work or I'm going to have to teach you to drive and then find you a car."

"I had Drivers Ed in the classroom, but I had to quit school before we got to the actual driving part."

"I'll put the DMV down on the list of things to do tomorrow."

We spent the day socializing with Jake and Mary and after dinner we played cards until bedtime. Joyce and I made slow and easy love and nodded off cuddled up together.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the morning I drove Joyce to the restaurant and had breakfast there while I made out a list of what I needed to do. First on the list was to find a place. I hit six different places before I found one that I liked. It wasn't close to the restaurant so I added "find Joyce a car" to my list.

I stopped by the DMV and got the booklet on getting a California drivers license. Actually I got two; one for Joyce and one for myself. I was going to need to familiarize myself with California laws since sooner or later I was going to have to swap my Michigan license for a California one.

At two I picked Joyce up at the restaurant and drove her over to the place I'd picked out so she could see it. She liked it too so I signed the lease. I paid with American Express travelers checks so I didn't have to wait for a check to clear. They handed me the keys and I told them I'd move in the next day.

We were in the middle of dinner when the phone rang and Mary answered it. After saying hello she said:

"No I haven't, but let me ask Jake."

She put her hand over the mouthpiece and said, "It's Beverly. Any change?" I shook my head no and she said, "Jake hasn't heard from him either."

"I will."

"Yes, I have all your numbers; work, home and cell."

"Okay. Bye."

Joyce had seen me nod my head no when Mary asked me if there was any change so she asked:

"Who is Beverly?"

"My ex-wife."

"Well if she is calling because she wants you back she isn't going to get you; at least not without a fight."

Jake laughed and said, "So much for just giving a girl a ride to California."

We played cards again after dinner and later it was slow and easy love making. After I'd gotten Joyce off and had my own climax Joyce asked:

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

I smiled and said. "I believe that it is possible."

"I don't know if it is love at first sight or not, but I felt an instant attachment to you when you came into the restaurant. I couldn't take my eyes off you the entire time you were there. I meant what I said at dinner. I'll fight to keep you."

To be honest I didn't really know how I felt about that. I was quite taken with Joyce and the more time I spent with her the more comfortable with her I became. She said she would fight for me, but would that mind set last? I had been burned before by two women who had professed undying love for me. An undying love that had died. I snuggled up next to Joyce and fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++

I drove Joyce to work in the morning and then Jake, who had taken a day off work, helped me move into my new place. I didn't have all that much to move in. A bed and a dresser for the one bedroom and a desk, chair and computer for the second bedroom. A couch, table and TV for the living room and a table with two chairs for the kitchen/dining room area. I had some dishes, pots and pans, a coffee maker and a microwave and that was about it except for my mine and Joyce's clothes. I was going to have to do some furniture shopping, but I'd put that off until Joyce could go with me.

I picked Joyce up when she got off work and we drove over to the DMV so she could get her learner's permit and then I drove to our new place. When we got to the door she stopped and stood there after I'd opened the door and stepped in. I turned to see her standing there and said "What?"

"You have to carry me over the threshold."

I laughed, picked her up and carried her inside and kicked the door closed behind me. I didn't put her down, but carried her into the bedroom and set her down on the bed. I started taking off my clothes and she laughed and started peeling off hers. It was an exhausting night. Joyce wanted to make love in every room to make the place "ours" and fortunately for me that only amounted to five rooms. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go five times so the bathroom and spare bedroom shared one bout and the kitchen/dining room area shared another. The only room that got a full bout was the main bedroom. Joyce vainly tried to get me up one more time, but I didn't have anything left in me.

The next morning after dropping her off at work and having breakfast there I hit the DMV and turned in my Michigan license for a California one and then drove over to the office I'd transferred to and checked in with them. I was shown around and introduced to my new co-workers and took care of some paperwork. I told them I'd report in the following Monday and then I headed over to the restaurant to pick up Joyce when she got off work.