The Trip to the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women were having similar thoughts, "I'm not sure about this, but it seems like Carol really wanted this to happen and she would be disappointed if this didn't happen." So, they continued to press their lips together and search out the other's tongue. And as they both continued to do this, they both started to think about exactly what "this" was. They were each sitting on a bed next to a beautiful woman. Their thighs and torsos pressed together felt pleasurable and exciting. The softness of the other's lips and the wetness of the other's tongue began to register with them and they began to feel their blood flowing.

As their thoughts coalesced it seemed like they both reached the same conclusion at the same time; each was extremely turned on and wanted this to keep going. The kissing intensified and they began using their hands to caress the body in front of them. They were feeling each other out, literally and figuratively.

After the kissing had gone on hot and heavy for several minutes, the women separated and began to take off their shirts and bras. Jessica was topless first and so had her hands free to grasp Megan's luscious globes. "God, I love your tits, Megan."

Megan smiled sardonically and said, "They were for my stupid ex-husband. What a waste."

"I don't know. The universe knows what's coming. Maybe you really got these for me; because I love them. Trust me, I won't let these beauties go to waste. Sit up against the headboard and let me make you glad you got them." Megan moved and sat up with her back against the headboard and her legs together stretched out on the bed. Jessica moved to her side and leaned forward, latching onto one of Megan's nipples. She got a firm and consistent suction going, making the nipple hard and extended.

Once Jessica had accomplished that, she began using her tongue. She would slash her tongue across the nipple and areola. Then she would make her tongue push the nipple up and down and side to side before once again sucking on it. After getting it all wet with her saliva, Jessica moved over to the other nipple and gave it a similar treatment. While she was doing that, Jessica played with the exposed nipple using her fingers to keep that one hard and stimulated.

Megan just sat back and enjoyed the feelings that Jessica was giving to her. Since the year and a half that Megan's time with Carol got her sex life restarted, Megan had been with a number of women, a couple had even turned into semi-regular friends with benefits relationships. But those had been women her age. The young woman currently worshiping her breasts was not much older than her daughter. She looked down at Jessica and stroked her hair. Jessica looked up and smiled, then went back to making love to Megan's bountiful tits.

After a while, Jessica could sense that Megan was still staring at her. She looked up again and smiled. She pulled away from Megan's chest and asked, "What?" Then, while keeping eye contact, she leaned back in to take the wonderful globe back into her mouth.

"I don't know. I guess I am still trying to get my head around the fact that such a beautiful young woman as yourself is interested in having sex with such an old broad like myself. OH!"

Megan squealed as Jessica bit her nipple. Jessica then pulled back and said "First, you are not old. Maybe older, but not old." Jessica went back and sucked on the nipple she had bit, soothing it a little before pulling back again saying, "Second, don't forget that older women, well older couples are kind of my jam." Jessica ran her tongue over the nipple and then continued speaking, "I've learned that a lot of older women are still very capable sexual partners if they just get a chance to feel their own sexual power."

Jessica now switched over to the other breast but kept eye contact with Megan. And after sucking on that nipple, she picked up the thread of her conversation. "Third, I can tell that you're very aware of your own sexual power and I am already getting wet thinking about what it is you're gonna show me. What you're gonna do to me." After another swipe of her tongue across Megan's nipple, Jessica continued, "I want to show you that I am not only 'interested' in being with you right now, I relish the opportunity and I only hope you enjoy it as much as I will."

And with that, Jessica started kissing down Megan's stomach as she scooted down the bed and spread Megan's legs. After kissing across Megan's mons, Jessica got square in between Megan's legs and started placing kisses on her thighs. Then she would lick them, leaving a trail of saliva, which she would follow up with more kisses.

Jessica now moved her tongue and swiped along Megan's moistening slit. From the first lick, Megan noticed something different. Jessica's tongue moved firmly and steadily between her lips and up to her clit. Carol had some experience before Megan was with her. Since then, she had managed to initiate a number of other women into sapphic pleasures. Some had only been one-time events, but others had become an occasional rendezvous. But all of these women had little or no experience prior to being with Megan. And while the experiences had been enjoyable, Megan immediately realized that Jessica was someone who knew what she was doing.

Gone were the tentative actions and rushed movements of a novice. Here was an experienced tongue. Something she had not felt since college and all the old thrills immediately came into her mind, along with the physical sensations Jessica was creating. "Oh, Mother of Pearl!" Megan shouted out.

Jessica pulled her head back and started laughing. "I take it back, you are old. Mother of Pearl?"

"Oh, hush young one. And put that tongue back to better use. You're doing amazing and I haven't felt a tongue this good in over twenty years." Megan put one hand behind Jessica's head. She did not need to push it as Jessica lowered her head back to Megan's love hole on her own. But Megan did allow her fingers to run through Jessica's hair as she luxuriated in the feelings she was receiving.

Jessica was also enjoying her companion. Jessica had been a newbie once, but by now she had developed a certain level of skill at cunnilingus. Many of the women she was with were not that experienced at it. That could be fun too, but in a different way. Megan clearly had enough experience that she would be able to appreciate just how good Jessica was at this. That realization spurred Jessica on to really make Megan cum and cum hard.

Jessica pushed her tongue into Megan's vagina as far as she could and wiggled it around. She took Megan's labia between her lips and sucked on them, firmly but with a touch of softness. Her experience letting her know just how hard would be exciting and pleasurable for Megan.

Megan was now in a state of bliss. Her fluids were seeping out of her, coaxed by Jessica's actions. Now that she could tell Megan was turned on and that she was well lubricated, Jessica took two fingers and worked them up inside Megan. Once they were in and settled, Jessica began to use them as if they were a dildo. She was pushing them in and pulling them out of Megan. Jessica could feel it as Megan tightened and loosened the muscles inside her vagina, gripping Jessica's fingers or letting them slide in and out of her. The more Jessica kept working her fingers, the wetter Megan became.

Jessica felt that she could add a third finger with ease and did so. She continued to use her digits inside Megan while outside, Jessica moved her mouth up to Megan's clit. By now, the pleasure coursing through her body had caused Megan's clit to become engorged and it pressed out of its protective hood and beckoned to Jessica.

Using her tongue, Jessica gave the hard nub a flew flicks before she covered it with her lips and sucked as hard as she could. At the same time, she began pumping her fingers in and out as fast as she could.

Megan was now on the brink of an incredible orgasm. This was the best oral sex she had had in two decades. She began thrusting her hips up to meet Jessica's hand plowing into her pussy. At the apex of each thrust, Megan let out a guttural grunt. "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" At the last second Megan called out, "Jessica, look at me. You're making me cum so hard. Let me see you do it. Let me see you make me cum."

Jessica did look up and Megan saw the lust in her eyes. In that moment, Jessica's only conscious thought was to make Megan cum the best way she knew how. Seeing Jessica looking back at her was the final piece to the puzzle and Megan began to cum, a lot. Her love juice was flowing out of her as if someone had turned on a spigot at her cervix and it all flowed out from there, soaking Jessica's fingers, wrist, and chin.

Megan stopped thrusting up to meet Jessica's fingers and Jessica took that as a sign that the orgasm was fading. She stopped her finger banging and slowly let them slide from inside Megan. Jessica did lean down and lick and suck up all the girl cum she could detect. When she was finished, she sat up between Megan's legs and looked at her. Megan opened her eyes and looked back at Jessica. This was Jessica's sign to very slowly bring the three fingers that had been inside Megan up to her mouth and slowly suck on them one at a time.

Megan watched her and when she had finished, Megan said, "That is one of the sexiest things I have seen in a long time. How do you like it?"

"It's exquisite."

"Well, come up here and let me see if I taste as good as I remember." Jessica smiled and crawled up Megan's body. She brought her mouth to Megan's and they began to kiss passionately. When Megan eventually pulled back from the kiss she said, "I guess I do taste exquisitely, don't I?"

"Yes, yes you do."

"Well, you got to taste it because of all the amazing work you did. So let me return the favor." Megan pulled Jessica to her and began feasting on her breasts. Megan was enjoying this almost as much as Jessica. The feeling of Jessica's rock hard nipples scraping across her tongue was causing a little tingle between Megan's legs. The slight hint of perspiration gave the flesh a salty taste as Megan's lips opened and she sucked some of Jessica breast into her mouth.

Jessica was holding herself up so that her breasts were dangling above Megan's face and she was relishing the attention Megan was giving them. She would occasionally whisper, "Mmmmmm." or "That feels so good Megan."

After a few minutes of this Megan moved her hands down to Jessica's ass and began pushing her more forward. Jessica could tell what Megan wanted and moved forward into a kneeling position, only now it was her wet pussy that was above Megan's face.

Jessica grabbed onto the headboard as she felt Megan's tongue snake up between her legs. Using her tongue to sense where she was going rather than seeing, Megan felt her tongue running along Jessica's slit. She moved her tongue up and down until she found Jessica's opening and pushed her tongue in as far as it would go, feeling Jessica's labia against her face.

They each had mirrored thoughts to what they had earlier; Jessica anticipating great oral sex from someone with some skills and Megan thinking that she was able to pleasure someone who would fully appreciate her skills. Megan was not in a good position to use her hands along with her tongue, so instead she used her hands to knead and rub Jessica's ass cheeks.

Jessica was already keyed up from when she pleasured Megan and from the wonderful feelings she got when Megan worshiped her breasts. Now with Megan's tongue inside her and Megan's hands playing with her butt, Jessica was getting close to her own release.

Megan took her tongue out of Jessica and went up to her clit, now out in the open and begging to be sucked. When Megan's lips pursed around the swollen nub and pulled at it, Jessica felt the waves of her orgasm start crashing through her body. She gripped the headboard tightly and began to jerk her hips forward and back across Megan's face. Feeling Jessica's movements, Megan simply stuck her tongue out as far as she could and let Jessica ride herself through her bliss.

When her orgasm had finally subsided, Jessica managed to get her knee over Megan's head and scoot down so she could lie on her side, facing Megan. Once Jessica's body was no longer over top of her, Megan made a quarter turn herself so that she and Jessica were face to face when Jessica finally got settled.

Jessica leaned in and gave Megan a kiss in thanks for the glorious feelings Megan had just imparted. When she pulled back, she said, "Wow, Megan. That was amazing. It's not often I am with someone who is so talented and can make me feel so good."

"It's a shame I didn't have my strapon with me. I could have really shown you something."

"Are you really that good with a strapon?"

"Not to sound arrogant, but I am incredible with a strapon."

"Well, it's not arrogance if you can back it up. Maybe you can give me a sense of it?" Jessica now turned around on the bed so her head was at the foot of the bed. She pushed one leg into the mattress and forced it under one of Megan's legs and held her other leg high in the air.

Megan could tell what Jessica was proposing and she immediately accepted the challenge. Megan adjusted herself. Soon their legs were in position and they moved closer to each other until their vaginas came into contact. Both still wet from the sex they had already shared; they could both feel the slickness of each other's crotch. Jessica looked at Megan and said, "Okay, let's see what moves you have like this and I'll decide if I believe your claims about the strapon."

Megan didn't say anything. At first, she just slowly moved her hips as she spread the dampness from both of their pussies all around. Jessica was beginning to wonder if maybe Megan had just been boasting. Then suddenly, Megan grabbed Jessica's leg and lifted it as she used her hips to turn Jessica a little and used her own hand to push herself up into a more upright position, now kneeling above Jessica.

Jessica was still flat on her back but her hips were turned a little and her crotch was now angled upward. Her one leg was still on the mattress, but they were still attached at the crotch and now Megan's ass was right above Jessica's one thigh so it could not move much off the mattress. Jessica's other leg was being held straight up by Megan, Jessica's toes pointing to the ceiling.

Megan began a faster but steady rhythm with her hips, grinding her pussy against Jessica's. She was also exerting more downward pressure, making the contact more intense. Megan even took Jessica's big toe into her mouth and sucked on it. Then she moved to Jessica's other toes, licking and sucking them.

Megan's action was causing her cunny to move fast and hard across Jessica's. Their clits were now fully exposed and Jessica could feel where Megan's was rubbing against her. Megan's labia or thigh would press against Jessica's clit as Megan thrust her hips. Every so often, Megan's clit ran right over top of Jessica's. When that happened a huge jolt of pleasure would run all throughout Jessica's body.

When one of these jolts passed through her body, Jessica said, "Oh Megan. This feels good."

"GOOD? GOOD!" Taking it as damnation by faint praise, Megan went into a frenzy. She squeezed Jessica's leg tight, trying to get additional leverage. Then she began bucking her hips as fast as she could. Like a middle-distance runner, now sprinting to the finish line, Megan was moving her crotch back and forth across Jessica's with an almost reckless abandon.

Jessica had been about to amend her statement. Megan had been making her feel great and she wasn't trying to make commentary on how Megan was doing. But when Megan went into overdrive, Jessica was glad she had misspoken. The clit-to-clit contact was still happening on random thrusts, but with Megan going so much faster, there were just more thrusts and therefore more jolts of pleasure getting sent through Jessica's body. Megan had been making her feel great, but now she was making her feel orgasmic.

Jessica looked up at Megan. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly straining to keep the pace going. Megan's whole chest was red and Jessica was not sure if she was breathing. Just then, the random thrusts managed to get three successive clit hits and Jessica began cumming. She could feel the impulses going up her legs. The one under Megan pushed up as much as it could. This only added to the friction of her thrusts, increasing the pleasure for both of them.

Megan was still holding tightly to the other leg and while Jessica could sense that it wanted to quiver, Megan held it in place. Jessica leaned her head back and closed her eyes as the waves of pleasure washed through her.

Megan felt Jessica's legs moving, one under her crotch and the other held tightly in her arms. She looked down and saw Jessica's eyes were closed and her head was hitting the pillow. Megan was running out of steam and was about to stop, however, seeing that Jessica was in the midst of a powerful orgasm, she pushed on for a few seconds more.

When she finally could go no more, Megan stopped moving. She let go of Jessica's leg and it flopped down onto the bed. Megan leaned away from Jessica's body and let gravity take her the rest of the way to the bed. So intent on giving Jessica an intense experience, Megan had not allowed herself to fully enjoy the same release that she had given to Jessica. But as she lay down beside the younger woman, Megan felt very much content at the job she had done. And for her, that was enough.

It took a little while for Jessica to come back to the here and now. When she did, she turned and saw Megan lying next to her. Megan's chest was moving up and down as she was still catching her breath. Megan's eyes were closed but she had a very broad grin on her face. Jessica thought that if that grin was a sign of satisfaction for a job well done, Megan had definitely earned it.

When Megan opened her eyes, she turned to see Jessica staring back at her. Megan simply asked, "So?"

"You're telling me that you would have done even better than that if you had a strapon with you?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, I just hope I get a chance for you to show me."

"I definitely would like to do that someday."

"Do you want to stay the night? I'd be happy if you did."

"I am so worn out; I couldn't move off this bed even if I wanted to. But I don't want to. So, thank you for the invitation, and yes, I would like to stay."

Jessica leaned over and gave Megan a kiss. Then she got out of bed and turned off the lights. When she laid down on the bed, Megan asked her, "Are you going to pull up the blanket?"

"I wasn't going to unless you want me to. It's warm anyway and I had another idea for staying warm." Jessica slid over and cuddled in close to Megan."

Megan put her arm around Jessica and said, "That's an excellent idea. We won't need the blanket then. Good night, dear."

"Good night, Megan."

***************

Megan woke up first and found Jessica draped over her. Jessica had one of her legs over the top of Megan's one hip and in between her own legs. Jessica's one arm was draped over Megan's chest. The rest of Jessica's body was up against Megan's side with Megan flat on her back. Jessica was warm and not too heavy although now that she was awake, Megan felt the pressure of Jessica's limbs and Jessica's nipples pressing into her side.

Megan's stirring also woke up Jessica who smiled and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning."

"I haven't slept that well in a while."

"I'm not sure if I slept or I passed out."

Jessica laughed and said, "Maybe it was passed out. I saw how hard you were working last night. Thank you."

"Don't thank me, thank Carol." They both laughed at this. However, Megan's face suddenly got very serious and she said, "I feel guilty. Yesterday was Paul's funeral and yet it was the best day I've had in a very long time."