The Trip to the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't feel guilty. You're right. We should thank Carol for last night but I think that's what she wanted. It's very sad, but life still has to go on. We need to find happiness where we can. And I think she knew that you and I would find a little happiness if you drove me to the airport."

"I see why Carol thinks so highly of you. You're a very caring and insightful person. And I would be very proud to have you as a friend if you want to be friends."

"Thank you, Megan. Yes, I would like to be friends. And maybe more than that. I certainly hope that if you ever find yourself traveling through New Mexico, you plan on making a stop. I have a strapon waiting at my house if you do." They both laughed and then Megan leaned over and kissed Jessica.

The kiss lasted almost a minute and when they separated, Megan said, "Okay let's get you and me dressed, I have to get you to your plane."

"Thank you again, Megan. But you don't need to do that. The hotel has a shuttle that will get me there no problem."

"No, I promised Carol I would take you to the airport."

"Okay then, but we don't have a ton of time, so we can't fool around while we're getting ready."

However, they ended up showering together and fooling around a little. And after they stepped out of the shower and finished drying each other off, they went into the room to get dressed. That's when they saw the clock. They hurriedly got dressed and Megan helped Jessica pack. Then Jessica went to the front desk to check out while Megan brought her car around front.

When they got to the departure drop-off lane, Jessica exited the front seat then opened the rear passenger door as she had put her bag on the back seat. As she pulled it out, she shouted, "Thanks again, Megan. For everything."

"Wait, with all the rushing I didn't get your number or address. How do I contact you?"

Jessica closed the back door and placed her bag on the street. She ducked into the car, put her one knee on the front passenger seat and leaned in to give Megan one last kiss. Then she said, "Carol has it. You can get it from her and maybe give her something in return?" Then she smiled and got out of the car. Jessica closed the door and picked up her bag. She gave a last wave and then headed into the airport.

Megan drove home. While she had showered at the hotel, she'd had to put on the same clothes as she had worn the day before. She changed her clothes and went over to Carol Rogers' house to make sure the ladies of the Blue Lightning Brigade were helping out and to see what else Carol needed.

When she got to Carol's house, Megan walked around to the back door and let herself inside. She heard a lot of bustling in the kitchen and went in to investigate. A few of the women were there cleaning up from the gathering that had been at Carol's house after the funeral the previous day. She scanned the room until she saw Carol, looking at her with an expression that was clearly asking the unspoken question, "How did it go?"

Megan smiled at Carol and winked. Then she walked over to the sink, grabbed a sponge and said, "Okay ladies, these dishes aren't going to wash themselves. Who is drying?"