The Triple Ice Cream Want

Story Info
Twin sisters and their two besties do girls-only group sex.
4.9k words
4.05
20k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evening. A hot, dry Tuesday in July.

Lissa Katsaros felt the cold creep of anxiety on her skin and in her stomach as she walked in silence with her identical twin sister Missa down the winding road in their sprawling housing development. They passed new mansion after new mansion on the new sidewalk, alone with their own thoughts. The two girls were on their way to yet another date with their best friends in the whole world, Becca Dyer and Christa Whitaker.

Lissa's anxiety had nothing to do with what they were going to do at Becca's giant mansion--she loved loved loved to practice. 'Practicing' was always fun and pretty easy, plus it felt so, so good. She and her sister had been practicing with each other exclusively until they had met Becca and Christa right at the start of the summer. Now they all practiced together as members of a secret club, and the practicing was better than ever. Her anxiety simply came from being in charge, for tonight would be a special night.

Her first night as Princess.

'Princess' was one of the roles in an elaborate game they had invented which they called 'The Princess and Her Ladies.' Since its invention, they played it as often as they could. By this point, Becca and Christa had both been Princess twice, and Missa--no surprise--had been Princess five times. By the end of the last practice, they'd all realized that Lissa hadn't taken a turn yet, and so it had been decided: at the next practice, Lissa would be Princess. At the precise moment the other three had made this decision, Lissa had been coming down from the soft spasming aftermath of a powerful orgasm, and had just said "Sure."

The twins strode across the rich green lawn to Becca's front door, and went right in. The house was huge. The girls could do whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted, with total privacy. Just how they all liked it.

As the front door closed behind the twins, a naked Becca and Christa came walking towards them holding hands. They were out of breath from whatever they had been doing.

"Yay!" Christa shouted.

Like all four girls always did after they got into Becca's house, Lissa and Missa stripped in the hallway in front of the closed front door. They patiently took off their blue-and-white rompers, their pink panties, and their shoes and socks while Becca and Christa watched the twins' athletic, dark bodies emerge as if in a trance--while Becca and Christa were different shades of white, the twins were wildly different: half Greek, part Nigerian and part Indonesian. Like anyone else, Becca and Christa were fascinated with nude bodies that didn't look like their own.

Lissa carefully folded their clothes neatly on top of their shoes in a stack near the door next to Christa's own frantically discarded pile from sometime earlier. The other three girls greeted each other and hugged, then turned to face Lissa. She stood up from her task.

They were all naked now except for a few pieces of jewelry. It was her move.

"Are you guys, like, already twirly?" she said, her voice timid and small. 'Twirly' was just one of the many secret words the four girls had coined. You had to use them to be in their club.

Christa bounced up and down with fists at her side and blurted out a wild "Uh-huh!" Becca and Missa looked at each other's bodies slowly from head to toe and nodded at each other.

"Um, then I guess I have to go make the magic first," she said.

"Me and Christa just made it," Becca said in her deep, raspy voice. "It's, like, in the bottles upstairs. No sweat!"

"Okay," Lissa said. Moment of truth.

Christa could hardly contain herself.

"You're finally gonna be Princess," she whispered in her gonzo voice. She gave a little breathy squeal and trembled for effect.

They stood there smiling, hands on their hips and looking at their Princess. Waiting. Lissa licked her lips. Her mouth went dry and desperate. It was time to get started--she knew what to do.

"Um, alright. Then I guess... let's do love stuff."

'Love stuff' was the first part of their routine. It involved hugging each other and telling each other things like "I love you" and "I want you to feel good," and it really did channel a lot of love throughout the four of them--they had good reason to do it. This went on for a few solid minutes, then they moved on to the next part.

They stood in a circle holding hands and bouncing their arms to a rhythm, and Lissa hardly had to do anything except a single nod to start them; this part of their ritual was now second nature. The four girls began to chant:

"We're the A's and this is our game
Missa's invention and Christa's name
Princess decides and she's always right
Ladies do wants so they never fight"

While the chant rolled on, Christa and Becca leaked a few giggles through their words in anticipation of the next part. They were all bobbing to the groove of the chant, but Christa was hopping higher and higher with each beat.

"Let's put on magic and put on a show
Abracadabra, ready, go"

The whole circle barged clockwise and they skipped hard in a spinning cyclone of maniacal girliness. The speed of the chant picked up, and they were nearly screaming. They put all their energy into it, yelling and smiling and living loud.

"Unders and yummies and thingies and milks!
Pretty stuff pretty stuff going to melt!
We're really twirly and we want to play!
Before we begin we have something to say!"

In one big leaping stomp at the word 'say,' all four girls stopped dead in their tracks and landed on the floor with a massive synchronized thud. You might have been able to feel it from the street. Lissa momentarily shook off her self-consciousness and led the group in her part, which was call and response: Lissa asked a question, then all four girls answered as loud as they could.

"Are we being bad?" ---- "NOOO!!!"
"What are we doing?" ---- "PRACTICING!!!"

They took a few seconds to calm down, and loud breathing filled the air. Some aftershocks of minor laughter washed away, then they waited for the next part.

"Okay," Lissa said, and took a deep breath. Her self-consciousness had swung back into place. "Let's do France."

They all smiled, stepped in close and pressed their bodies and heads together, their noses almost touching. All four opened their mouths and stuck their tongues out into the middle. They licked and rolled their tongues together, their hands drifting to each other's backs. Someone let out a brief sigh of pleasure, a cute and short sound that could only come from a girl licking another girl's tongue. The only other sounds in the room were the soft wet smacks of tongues and lips, slipping and sliding and flicking.

Lissa knew her job. She pulled away after a minute or so and the other three did the same. Missa wiped her mouth on her arm and Christa caressed her own pale stomach. Becca held her boobies in her hands just because. The room was quiet for only a few seconds, and then the other girls just lost their minds. All three talked excitedly over each other at their lovely best friend Lissa finally getting her turn.

"Oh my god--"

"You're Princess!"

"--so excited--"

"--we're gonna do every--"

"--remember my first--"

"--felt, like, sooo good when you two--"

"What do you think she'll--"

"--like, alllllll over you--"

"--do your magic and just--"

Lissa smiled a nervous smile and they turned to run up the steps with her, to Becca's huge bedroom on the second floor. They giggled and talked fast all the way into the room. Once inside, they took turns going to the bathroom to clean up, the Princess going last, and they each removed whatever jewelry they had on and placed it in Becca's desk drawer. They had learned their lesson a long time ago not to keep anything on any surfaces when they practiced--they usually ended up doing it all over the place, and a pointy earring or anklet could get painfully in the way.

Christa and Becca got the laptop set up and began recording, pointing it in the general direction of where they would start. This was a crucial component to practicing.

The 'magic'--warmed liquid coconut oil--was contained in four condiment squirt-bottles with the rest sitting safely in a giant stainless steel mixing bowl in Becca's massive walk-in closet. Becca handed bottles to Missa and Christa, and they each took turns helping each other get it all over their bodies with their hands. Then, as Ladies always did for their Princess, they slathered Lissa's chest and back in oil and got to work using their own bodies to rub it all over hers. All just routine. Lissa had in fact been really excited for that part. It felt really great, just as she had imagined.

When they were finished, each girl was resplendent with shining smooth skin, ready to play. They stood around looking down at their bodies, bending and leaning in front of the big floor-to-ceiling mirror to make sure it was everywhere, then turned to face Lissa. She was tense. It was almost time for her to take over.

Becca, Missa and Christa dutifully knelt down on the floor right in front of her, sitting back on their feet with their hands in their laps. They flipped their hair back behind them and stared up at Lissa's face.

"Wait," Becca said. "Did you wanna hold the Princess wand?"

Lissa nodded. Of course! she thought. Something else to, like, buy some time--anything!

Becca got back up and went over to her closet to retrieve a toy magic wand with a sparkly fluffy tip. She closed the door with her plump butt and leaped across to give it to Lissa. Becca knelt back down in her place and Lissa held the wand limp in one hand.

She turned away and bent down to take a drink of water from a plastic kitchen cup. She could feel time stand still. Their eyes stayed fixed on her head, watching and waiting. When the cup was empty she placed it back on the floor near the wall, then turned around to face them. The room was dead quiet.

With bright overhead light filling the whole bedroom, filling every nook and cranny of their magnificent, oiled bodies, Lissa stood stock still with her three grinning best friends at her feet. The girls on the floor began to whisper over each other at her, a quiet cacophony of supercharged pleading in the small space between them.

"Go. Tell us."

"What's your want?"

"Say your want."

"Yeah, say a want."

"Give us a want."

"Say a want to us."

"Yeah say one."

"Yeah c'mon. A want."

The whispering died out and Christa reached out her hand to touch Lissa's slick upper thigh. She looked up at Lissa and their eyes met. In that moment, Christa truly was a Princess's Lady.

"Say your want to us, Princess," she said.

Lissa raised her head and looked out the window. The sun had just completely set, and the night sky was dark blue. She swallowed, took a deep breath, then closed her eyes and brought the first want of her life into her mouth. Her eyes fluttered open and she frowned. Her bottom lip stuck out just a smidge, the tremendous pouting ability of all girls on full display. She spoke as if her desperate wish would be summarily denied. It came out as a sad little plea.

"I want... triple ice cream on my err-err."

Well, this was unexpected, to say the least. It caught the three kneeling girls off guard at first, and they looked around at each other searching and shocked. No one had ever even wanted regular ice cream down there. It was a novel idea, perhaps one they couldn't believe they had missed. In seconds, as if Lissa had just pulled off a spectacular gymnastics landing, her Ladies exploded with joy.

"You made your first waaant!" Christa shouted. She jumped up and hugged Lissa tight, and the others jumped up and joined in. It was a celebration weeks in the making, a frenzied party of congratulations and love.

"Awww! I never thought we'd hear your very first want!" Becca said.

"I know," Christa said, laughing. "She looked so scared and stuff! So totes cool!"

"I! Am! So! Proud! Of! You!" Missa said, shaking her sister hard by the shoulders and smiling wide, her big brown eyes bugging out of their sockets.

Lissa's head dropped. She was relieved. She had not been sure if her first want would be okay, since it had never been asked for before. Ever since the moment she had heard Christa call it 'ice cream' she had known exactly where she wanted to have it. In fact, she had actually tried to give herself ice cream on her err-err one night in the bathroom, bending into that pretzel position that comes natural to flexible girls. It hadn't worked--she couldn't even reach her meow-meow--so she knew it would be her first want, and that was scary. It wouldn't be enough to just get her err-err helpied; by this point that was old news. She wanted all three of them to give her err-err as much ice cream as they could. Just the idea of it quickened her pulse and made her sweat.

Lissa's best friend support system brought her out of her anxious funk. She felt a lot better. The girls' giddy lovefest took a minute or two to peter out, then they backed away, talking very fast and figuring things out.

It was time for some logistics.

"Alright, let's--" Christa said, clapping her hands together, but Becca cut in.

"Lay down on your back?" Becca said.

"Uh-uh," Missa said. "Then her err-err's too far underneath."

"Okay, then on your stomach," Becca said. "Try on your stomach."

Lissa dropped the wand on the floor, went to the giant bed and got onto her stomach, her legs spread wide behind her. She so very badly wanted to get started.

"That's good," Becca said, their problem solved.

"I can't see," Lissa complained.

"She wants to see it, people!" Christa announced with some theatrics, tucking her long hair back behind her ears. "Okay, not like that. Try on your back."

Lissa rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide again. The girls stood there staring at her bald, juicy pussy, slick with glossy sheen, analyzing that angle.

"I can see now," she said.

"Yeah but--" Missa said, then took both hands and put them on her sister's lower buttcheeks to try to spread them. She looked back at the other two when she got them good and spread. "See, we can't all get to it like that."

The problem was not solved, it turned out.

"Get on your side?" Christa said, shrugging. Lissa rolled onto one side so she could face the mirror better, drew her knees up, then hesitantly lifted her top leg way up in the air.

"No, hold on," Christa said. She licked her lips in concentration. "Like this."

She took Lissa's raised leg and bent her foot down so that she was still wide open to them, but so her foot could rest on her bottom leg. Christa's lily-white skin contrasted starkly with Lissa's sun-darkened hue of exotic brown. Lissa's legs were spread wide open now, and the girls climbed onto the bed. They had enough room to get down so that their pretty faces were right under Lissa's spread pussy and asshole.

"That's good," Missa said.

Here it was, Lissa's first want about to be put into action: triple ice cream on her err-err.

Becca, Christa and Missa crammed in together on hands and knees. Their slippery naked bodies slid against each other's and their glistening naked asses waggled in the air with anticipation like puppy dogs. They leaned in and stretched their heads towards Lissa's asshole, their cheeks all squished together. Christa counted them off with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

"Kay, weady? Thee, two, wuh!" She couldn't help it--she squealed with delight after she counted 'one.' Becca let out a quick snort of laughter at Christa's excited noise.

They all stuck their tongues out as far as they could and began taking turns in rapid succession giving Lissa's exposed asshole big, long licks. Their tongues overlapped, but that was kind of the best part. All the oily skin-sliding and all the wet tongue-on-tongue stuff was what made practice such a great invention. It made Lissa feel good, it made them feel good, and the oil made it taste great, too.

Lissa let out a little whimper as she felt the wet flutter of three quickly working tongues on her asshole. Immediately, she did the thing they all did now--Christa's personal trademark: she stuck her thumb in her mouth to suck on it. The triple ice cream felt better than she could have dreamed. There was just something so very right about a trio of girl tongues licking another girl's asshole, and Lissa had been the one to discover it for them. Her pioneering had paid off.

After a minute, Missa used one hand to hold Lissa's top buttcheek back, stretching Lissa's asshole wider so they could really deliver the big licks that she wanted. The phrase 'triple ice cream' had a kind of heft to it--those licks had to be really, really, extra good licks.

They did Lissa's first want until her next want--that was how it worked. It went on for almost eight minutes. The three girls occasionally giggled with their tongues out, and once in a while somebody made a slurping or a scarfing sound. For a little while Lissa watched them with her own eyes and then watched in the mirror, but not for long. She soon closed her eyes and enjoyed the singular sensations of her three naked best friends--including her twin sister--eagerly lapping at her own clean, tight asshole with wet, warm tongues. Lapping and licking.

Triple ice creaming her err-err.

Lissa finally came around and decided to switch it up. She took her thumb out of her mouth with a wet kissy pop.

"Now..." she said. The three girls--her Ladies--pulled away from their work to hear the next want.

"Now... 'kay. I want, um, double ice cream on my meow-meow and Becca, um, helpy err-err."

The girls shifted their places and Christa put her hand on Lissa's thigh to push it back so she and Missa could get in where they needed to get. Those two began giving similarly large licks to Lissa's pussy, and Becca did her own assigned job: jamming her tongue as far as it could go into Lissa's extremely small asshole, then wriggling her tongue around in circles.

Lissa couldn't help herself. She let out a long, low groan of pleasure as the tip of Becca's tongue pushed into her tight anus and explored inside. The three other girls emitted a kind of response moan of pleased sexual laughter from their open mouths. Lissa then did what she had seen Becca do: she took both of her own oily boobies in her slick hands and began to grab and squeeze what she could, not that hers were anywhere near the size of Becca's.

More time passed. She wanted Becca now--she always wanted Becca first, something about her big lips and maybe something to do with how much older she was.

"Becca lala," Lissa said under a moan. "Becca lala and... ummmhhnggg... Missa helpy err-err."

She kept her eyes closed as the tongue slid out of her asshole and the weights of other girls on the bed switched around to their new positions.

Becca did something unexpected. She straddled Lissa's side and put her hands out on either side of Lissa's head before she did her new job: making out with Lissa with the intense sexual ferocity only girls who love girls are capable of. Becca grinded her pussy on Lissa's side and pressed her hanging, swaying boobies into Lissa's upper arm. This was typical Becca, always getting her own pussy and boobies involved in things if she could. They ate each other's mouths, and Lissa's tongue swirled against the tongue that had just come out of her own asshole.

Meanwhile, Christa kept lapping at Lissa's pussy and Missa crawled around her to push her own tongue into Lissa's asshole, that job being Missa's own naughty invention after all. Her strong tongue plunged much farther into her twin sister's asshole than Becca's tongue could, and she made a strained "nnnggghhh" sound to force it in even more.

12