The Triple Ice Cream Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Christa whipped her hair back behind her to get it out of the way of her pussy-eating, and took a moment to ask Lissa a question.

"Was it awesome? Triple ice cream?"

Lissa came flying back into her body from sapphic heaven and her eyes lit up. She disengaged her tongue from far back in Becca's big mouth and unlocked their lips--not the easiest things ever--then came alive.

"You guys have to try it!"

As Princess, she could always get back to this wonderful place later. It was in Lissa's heart to share things with the people she loved. They all had to get a taste. And she had to get a taste of all of them. It could not wait.

"Oh my gosh, I want Missa to get triple ice cream on her err-err," she said.

"Hey--holy jeeze!" Becca said, incredulous at a sudden realization. "Hello? Music?"

"What the heck--" Christy said. How could they have forgotten the music?

As the whole mass of bodies repositioned so Missa was on her side and the other girls were under her asshole, Becca scrambled off of her bed to turn on the Bluetooth speaker and fetch her phone. She opened Spotify and found their playlist, then hit shuffle. She also grabbed some hair ties and handed them out to the others. The girls all tied their hair back tight so it wouldn't get in the way for the rest of practice.

The first song that played was 'Bad Blood.' As Becca hopped back into her position at Missa's ass, they all started rocking a little to the beat. They got on their hands and knees and went to work slurping and licking Missa's asshole.

Missa was a different animal entirely. She immediately began wildly sucking both thumbs at the same time with feverish hunger. She gyrated her ass into their tongues, emitting loud grunts from her throat like she was trying to lift something really heavy. They were all quite used to her crazy sex noises by now, Lissa especially--Missa had been like that for a long time now.

Lissa lifted her head out of her twin sister's ass to say something. She was no longer a nervous Princess.

"Christa, can you push Missa's meow-meow but keep doing ice creams?"

"Ohkaah," Christa said with her tongue still hanging out. She paused her licking, then reached one hand down between her own legs. Christa's pussy was somehow always absolutely soaked with more oil and other juice than the others. She got her fingers lubricated in it as much as she could, then brought them back up and fit the tip of her index finger into Missa's dark vaginal opening. She began moving it back and forth inside the hole, then tried to return to licking Missa's asshole. It sort of worked out, but the combination was a lot of coordination to ask of her. She half-did both things.

Missa didn't mind.

The song changed quickly, as songs always seem to do when you're having great sex. The girls' rocking-and-licking rhythm (and Christa's fingering rhythm) changed with it. The song was 'Roar,' and when the chorus came the three girls licking Missa's asshole began trying to sing along with it while their tongues kept working. This often happened--some girls can't help themselves in the presence of a great chorus, even when they're fucking. Missa just kept sucking her thumbs and grinding her ass harder and harder against their big, long licks, grunting and, well, roaring.

They went on with practice for nearly two hours, licking and eating and fingering and grinding, sliding and pressing their bodies together and changing positions. They fucked each other's brains out, all in the guise of a top secret girls-only club with a top secret girls-only game.

Lissa took charge--it turned out she was a really great Princess, almost as good as her crazy sister. They played their game all over the room, most of the time as a foursome but sometimes breaking into couples, all at the directions--the wants--of their Princess. Gradually, one by one, Lissa directed their group energy into giving each of her Ladies jarring, bucking orgasms. Then eventually she herself finally came (as per the rules), and the game wound to a halt.

They laid there after it was over, on a bed soaked in coconut oil, slobber, sweat and pussy juice. A bed littered with gasping, naked girls in post-sex mind-fog. A bed full of girls who loved fucking other girls.

When they caught their breath, they talked in low tones about what parts they had really loved, and everyone agreed that Lissa's first want had been super cool. It would become a go-to want for any Princess. They gave her lazy high-fives over their prone bodies and talked about how great she was all-around as Princess.

They got out of bed and left the room to round the corner into the big second floor bathroom. Each one put a shower cap on, and they took a shower together in the gigantic party tub They each got wet, then stepped out of the water. Just like before practice, the Ladies soaped themselves first, then used whatever remaining energy their quivering, weak bodies had left inside to press themselves against Lissa. It was the Ladies' job to fully soap their Princess, without using their hands if they could.

When Lissa's gorgeous dark body was good and lathered like theirs, Lissa felt a brief second wind of horniness surge down in her throbbing pussy. She gave what she thought would be her last want. It wouldn't be asking too much.

"Okay, one more want. I want Becca and Christa to do lala and me and Missa to do it."

In the floating mist of the hot shower, their bodies soaped and slippery and warm, Becca and Christa squeezed together chest to chest and began making out, their tongues dancing together and their lips sucking and working--just how they liked it. Lissa and Missa did the same, just harder (and noisier). The four girls were experts at deep, invasive mouth-eating, and they did it to each other for almost ten minutes.

Lissa had another idea at the end. Out of the hot, soapy blue it just popped into her mind. Two fantastic inventions in one day.

"Now I want--okay, ready?" This got their attention, and all three of her Ladies looked at their Princess with sparkling curiosity.

"I want candy lala," she said.

They looked around at each other, perplexed. They knew what 'candy' meant, and they knew what 'lala' meant, but 'candy lala'? That was like saying 'car table.' It didn't make sense. Not yet.

"Uhhh," Becca said. Christa scratched her wet head.

"Watch," Lissa said.

Lissa, supremely confident with this new one, grabbed her sister's head by the back of her skull with both hands and leaned in.

"Open uppy," she said. "Givey Princess tonguey."

For the first time in her life--for the first time in her unique relationship with her twin sister--Missa was finally given a surprise taste of her own medicine. With Lissa's forceful fingers wrapped around the back of her head, she obeyed. She opened her mouth to her Princess and stuck her tongue out as far as it could go. Lissa tenderly closed her lips around Missa's tongue and began sucking on it, going up and down, sucking and sucking. Missa's eyes flew open at this amazing new thing, and she flapped her arms up and down like a bird. It was awesome, and she was freaking out.

"Oh," Becca said. "Fun! Okay."

She turned to face Christa. Technically, Lissa hadn't given the two of them a want, but Becca threw herself into it anyway--Lissa was understandably busy. She opened her mouth, lowering her jaw all the way, and stuck her tongue out. Christa bent in and began sucking up and down, and Becca disappeared into a spiritual journey far, far away in the land of sensual ecstasy.

It was good. It was really, really good.

They sucked each other's tongues for another ten or twelve minutes, then turned the shower off. They toweled themselves off in tired silence and slunk down to Becca's basement movie theater at Missa's suggestion, skipping right over the last step of their routine: more love stuff. Lissa had forgotten about it, and no one else felt like bringing it up--they each felt quite loved from their time in the shower.

The four girls were all orgasmed out for the night--they needed rest. In the wide dark movie theater room in the cool basement, under a big, heavy blanket on the cushy movie theater seats, they cuddled, caressed each other lovingly, fed each other candy, drank a ton of water and watched Netflix. They hardly talked.

After a half hour, physically and sexually exhausted, Lissa fell into a deep, deep sleep on her sister's shoulder.

The rest of them didn't make it much longer.

<3<3<3

12