The Triskele Collar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed softly. "I've heard worse ideas." he said.

I sat cross-legged on the grass as Tel'estar saddled the horse-beast, watching him. My eye fell idly on a large rock, near to my hand.

"I can see you out of the corner of my eye, hu-woman pet!" he called "I hope you don't have plans for that rock."

"I'm forbidden to attempt to escape, Master." I replied, flicking the Triskele medallion on my collar. "Besides, you're beginning to interest me."

"Are you sure you're not just interested in one part of me?" he said, chuckling warmly.

"Everyone here thinks I'm just a hu-woman slut," I sighed "even Gyn, and she made me like this in the first place!"

"You're a naked slave, in what must seem like a fantasy world to you." my Master replied. "Until you met my sister, you probably thought demons were mythical, not legendary, like most hu-mans. Why wouldn't you act as if you're in a very vivid dream?"

"It sounds like Master doesn't really consider me an animal after all." I said, smiling.

"I would never be physically intimate with a creature that I considered to be an animal, little hu-woman." he replied, "no matter how sexually attractive that creature might be. You are anything but an instinct driven little beast, that much is certain. I begin to understand why my sister likes you so much."

"Then why does Master keep Gyn and me apart?" I asked, a slight sob in my voice. "I miss her so much, Master, and she misses me!"

"I know you do, little hu-woman," he replied "but I have my reasons, as you well know. Do you understand what a 'pawn' is?"

"I have played chess occasionally, Master." I replied. Indeed, I had played chess more than occasionally!

"Have you, indeed?" he asked "You interest me more and more, little hu-woman. I am sorry, but then you must surely understand what role you are playing in my dispute with my sister?"

"You can't hurt each other, so you're hurting her through me. Yes, Master, I understand completely!" I snapped back "Hu-mans call that 'childish', by the way."

"There are far more important things at stake than the rivalry of two siblings, little hu-woman, please believe that." he replied "The future of your entire race may well depend on it. It would be enormously helpful to me if Gyn could be convinced to work with me, as she once did, rather than forcing me to take extreme measures to prevent her from working against me."

"I don't understand, Master," I answered "you used to work together?" pretending to ignore his implication that I might somehow manipulate my beloved Gyn on his behalf!

"We shall discuss this further, another time, little hu-woman." he said, terminating the discussion. "It's time we were getting back. I wish that you attend upon me this evening at the evening meal. We will talk again then."

"In that case, maybe Master might consider calling me by my name?" I asked.

"I will consider it, little hu-woman." he replied, beckoning me to him, then effortlessly lifting me into the saddle, facing forwards, before climbing up behind me. He spurred the horsey-thing into a canter as we headed for the gate.

I turned my head and smiled at him sexily, wiggling my bottom against his crotch. "Can I indulge my fantasies some more, Master?" I asked.

His riding whip flicked playfully against my bum in response. "Are you trying to refute the belief that you're a little hu-woman slut, or confirm it?" he asked, laughing.

"That wasn't a 'no', Master!" I replied, grinning wickedly.

"No, it was not." he said, as I felt him open his riding breeches behind me, the broad head of his cock nuzzling at my little bumhole as he gripped my hips and lifted me into position, fitting my bottom slowly onto his rigid manhood. "I'll have to find an excuse to take you out with me again sometime, soon." he said, sighing as my bottom squeezed and relaxed on him, my rhythmic milking of his long thick shaft matching that of the movement of the horsey-thing beneath us.

As 'requested', when the bell rang for the evening meal, I made my way to Tel'estar's chambers. Although unable to get drunk, like all demons, he had their apparently common fondness for the taste of expensive champagne; he poured and handed me a glass the moment I walked in. I wandered around the room, struck by the incongruity of the thought of myself naked and collared while sipping champagne from an expensive crystal glass as if I were a guest at a party, while my Master's servants set out the meal on a low table in front of an open fire. I finally noticed what looked like a chess set on a small table on the other side of the room and walked across to take a closer look. Tel'aster came up behind me and stood at my shoulder. I stared in wonder at the fully set up chessboard; it was one of the most exquisite things I had ever seen. Each piece was a stunningly carved representation of a different type of demon, the armour or clothing worked onto the little figure indicating its function as a piece on the board. I was particularly drawn to the King and Queen pieces; the model for the queen for both sides was unquestionably my beloved Gyn, the sculptor had even captured the waves in her hair perfectly. Just looking at those little pieces brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. One of the kings, the white, was clearly modelled on Tel'estar, although he apparently had been bearded at the time the set was made.

"This is amazingly beautiful, Master!" I exclaimed. "I take it that it was specially made for you?"

"Yes," he replied "it was a gift from my sister." He seemed a little pensive, as if lost in remembrance of past joys, and old pain. I looked at the red king closely; it was modelled on a strong, handsome man with huge shoulders. Even as a tiny statue, the detail of his face had been perfectly captured. His hands rested on top of a double bladed axe, the boss of which was between the toes of his incredibly detailed boots.

"Who is the red king modelled on?" I asked, sensing I was about to learn something significant.

"That is, or rather was, Tor'kelar. My best friend and First Lieutenant during the Great Cataclysm. Gyn'estar's husband." he finally replied. I half turned to look at him, mouth hanging open in shock as my fingers lost their grip on the glass I'd been holding. Without appearing to actually move, one instant standing behind me, the next half bent over in front of me, he caught the glass before it could hit the marble floor and shatter.

"Gyn's...Gyn's...Gyn's..." was somehow all I could say.

"...Husband. Or more correctly, mate." I believe hu-mans have a similar domestic arrangement?" he said, smiling at my obvious confusion.

"But...her mate was male?" I said. "What happened to him, where is he now? And how come she's with a girl now? And..."

"Come sit, and eat with me," he said "and I will tell you all you wish to know."

12