The Triskele Collar Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The honour is mine, Felis'bel, in having someone as wonderful as you for a friend, and lover." I replied, kissing her deeply, my tongue feeling her sharp cat's teeth as our tongues entwined. I stopped for a moment, looked around. "Shouldn't we wait for Felix?" I asked, looking up at her.

"He's gone to visit Lup'kar, at my request." Felis replied, smiling wickedly. "I wanted my first real girlfriend all to myself tonight!"

"That was very understanding of him!" I said, before pulling her down on top of me and locking my lips onto her left nipple, while playfully pinching her right one.

"He hopes to play a game of 'stalking' with you sometime soon in return!' she exclaimed, laughing, "with you painted all over, of course."

"There's always a catch!" I said, laughing, as I slowly slid my fingers over the delicious curve of her belly. "Although, in sense, I'm as well pleased, as I kind of wanted you all to myself too!" I leaned over to where I'd hung a small leather satchel and pulled out a small wooden box that I'd acquired from Tel's 'toy collection', while Felis watched me in the same quizzical way that Tigi did! Opening the box, I took out the incredibly lightweight mesh fabric glove that it contained and slipped it onto my right hand. "This is only a tiny part of the thanks that I want to express to you, Felis'bel." I said, smiling at her. "You helped save me, so part of me now belongs to you."

"You owe me nothing, Linzi!" she insisted, but I wasn't listening. I put her lying face down on the rug, stroking her back and shoulders lightly with the fingertips of my left hand.

"I'm eternally in your debt, Felis," I said, "so relax and enjoy what how I wish to show my gratitude!" She was already purring softly as I stroked the curve of her lower back down to the base of her tail, something I already knew she liked. I shifted a little, kissed the back of her neck as I pressed the fingertips of my gloved hand to the base of her tail now, her deeper purring showing me that the little vibrating crystals embedded in the mesh over the fingertips were having the desired effect!

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" she purred "what is that you have on your fingers?" she asked, as her back arched and her gorgeous bottom lifted, her tail curling over her back.

"One of Lord Tel'estar's little pleasure toys," I replied, "the one I thought you'd like best!"

"The High Lords have such amazing things!" moaned Felis, as I gripped the base of her tail with my gloved fingers and thumb, sending vibrations deep inside her lower body. I rubbed her thigh with my free hand, encouraging her to bring her lower limbs underneath her, the way a cat lies on its belly, allowing me to reach her sex more easily. I stroked my throbbing gloved fingers slowly up along her tail as I gently pinched and plumped her delicious golden sex lips, her moans deepening into an erotic purring noise, one of the most arousing sounds I'd ever heard, as I reached into the satchel for the box containing the gift I'd had specially made for my brave and beautiful Leopard-demon friend; a crystal ring within which colours flashed and swirled, that I now slipped onto her tail and began to slowly slide downwards to the base, the quivering of the crystals at my fingertips concealing its presence from Felis as she mewled with delight at the sensations radiating throughout her pelvic region from both my glove and now the ring at the base of her tail.

As she began to give herself to the pleasure, my throbbing fingers now stroking her lower back again, I opened the second box that I'd brought with me from Tel'estar's toy chest. The large lozenge shaped stone glowed softly against the purple velvet that it rested on within the box, a cascade of colours swirling within it. I lifted it out and pressed it softly against Felis's now engorged sex lips, feeling her body tense, then relax as the stone began to transmit pulses of pleasure deep into her delicious caramel coloured inner labia. As her back arched more strongly, I pressed the stone more firmly, deeper, so her open sex suckered itself to the smooth polished surface, her plump little pleasure bud now squeezed against the stone as the swirls of colours began to coruscate into many shades of a single colour, gold in her case, as the pulses resonated within her gorgeous muscular body, heightening her pleasure as she began to yowl loudly and thrust her hips against the stone, her lower body now trapped between the quivering pleasure from her tail ring and the building intensity of the resonating pulses of pleasure in her sex from the stone.

I smiled as my dear friend gave her body to the delights I had provided for her, her gorgeous bottom tensing and relaxing before my eyes as I pushed the stone harder still against her sex, until her labia were stretched around it at its widest part, maximising the effect of the pulses now resonating within her vaginal walls, hearing her almost growl with ecstasy as the golden swirl within the stone deepened in colour, the pulsating orb delivering impulses of longer and longer duration and intensity, until she finally closed her eyes tightly, meowing continuously and arching her incredibly flexible cat's spine until the back of her head almost touched the base of her tail, her orgasm going on and on as I rubbed between her bottom cheeks with my quivering fingertips. She finally relaxed again, stretching herself like a cat before lying flat on the rug once more and looking up at me.

"That was incredible!" she eventually said, still panting very slightly. "The sheer rapture of being with my Felix is better than the most intense pleasure, though!"

"I understand completely!" I answered. "I've had some amazing times with Tel, but my soul never stops yearning for my beloved Gyn. With her the pleasure is transcended by our love."

"Yes!" she agreed. "But those little toys..."

I had been polishing the glowing stone with a soft cloth, watching the swirling colours within. I replaced it in its little wooden box, then slipped the ring off Felis's tail and boxed it up as well. I handed both boxes to her.

"These are for you, as a tiny token of my gratitude and my friendship." I said.

She smiled widely. "I can't wait to show them to Felix!" she said.

"Just keep the noise down!" I said, laughing. "There are children in the house!"

She got up and put the little boxes on a high shelf near their bed before leaving the room for a moment and returning with a fresh bottle of champagne. She then pounced on me playfully, pinning me lightly to the rug and licking my nipples with her incredible tongue.

"Those rings..." she suddenly asked, softly, as if a little embarrassed, "do they come in different sizes?"

"I had that one made for you, so yes, they do." I answered. "Have you a particular...tail that you need another one for?" I asked, grinning like Alice's Cheshire Cat myself!

"Not a tail..." she answered, actually reddening now!

"Aha..." I replied, as I finally realised what she was asking for! "I'll see what I can do."

I twisted my body around so her beautiful breasts pressed softly against my lips, kissing and licking them before slowly moving my body further downwards, my tongue sliding over her belly until I was softly nipping and sucking at her mound, our mutual sighs and moans growing louder as we lost ourselves in each other's pleasure.

12