The Triskele Consort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I would learn to submit to domination by myself?" I asked.

"Basically, yes." he replied. "If I may ask a personal question, have you ever achieved Unity in your melding with Gyn, your essences become fully one?"

"No." I said simply. "Much as we both wish to. Is it because of me, because my nature is too driven to seek pleasure?"

"Unity in melding requires both mental focus and the right circumstances, otherwise the Demon-Realm would be overrun with younglings!" Tr'skel said, laughing.

"So it results in Demon procreation?" I asked.

"Yes." he replied.

"What purpose is there for me in achieving it, then?" I inquired. "Gyn and I are both female, we cannot have children together."

"Are you absolutely certain of that?" Tr'skel replied, smiling. "Have you never wondered why Demon offspring resemble their parents so closely?"

"I had noticed that, my lord." I admitted.

"Become my Consort for the festival, Linzi," Tr'skel said, "and I will train you to achieve Unity with your mate. Only then will you know for certain if you can carry children for her!"

"My lord has still not explained why the festival exists in the first place." I noted, trying to divert my attention from his overpowering presence back to our discussion!

"I identified a need for all demons of every classification to learn that the differences between us are irrelevant." Tr'skel replied. "The festival has proved very successful in bringing demons together from all over our realm, so they can interact, compete in a spirit of friendship..."

"And have kinky sex with each other?" I said, grinning wickedly!

"Sexual congress does promote friendship!" Tr'skel replied, laughing. His tone then grew serious again. "As a Hu-man girl who has become one of us, has integrated into our society, lives and loves as a demon and is free of prejudice, you are an example of what Demon-kind should and must become if it is to thrive. I believe that you can play an important role in promoting the message of tolerance and goodwill by becoming my honorary Consort for the festival."

"My lord, the Demon Realm is my home now. I enjoy a life here beyond my wildest fantasies." I said. "If the High Lord Tr'skel believes I have a part to play in preserving or protecting it, how can I possibly refuse him?" I said, smiling. "It would be my pleasure and privilege to be your Honorary Consort!"

"You're staying, I'm told." Tel said from behind me as I unpacked my satchel onto the large bed in my quarters.

"Yes, I've accepted your uncle's invitation to be his honorary Consort." I replied, smiling at him as I turned towards the threshold of the bedroom where he stood. "I think you're right, some time with him would be very beneficial for me."

"Well, since I've agreed to instruct the contenders for the Martial Disciplines, I'll be here anyway." he replied, "You'd have gotten bored of movie nights on your own!"

I squealed with delight as I leapt into his arms, wrapping my legs round his waist as I kissed him deeply. "We can share these quarters, Master!" I said before I kissed him again.

"I have to go back to the estate for a few days, to give direction to my staff for my absence." he said, grinning. "Try to keep out of trouble until I get back!"

My dress was already around my waist, my bare sex rubbing his manhood through his breeches. It was rigid beneath the leather.

"Master could help his slave control herself by attending to her needs before he leaves." I said seductively, looking deep into his eyes with affection as well as lust.

He walked over to the bed with me wrapped around him and laid me down upon it.

"A Master does have a duty to keep his slave satisfied with her bondage, of course!" he said, grinning, as I reached up to open his breeches.

That evening at dinner, I met Tr'skel and Arya's adult children, Tar'skel and Lara'infer. Both were almost identical to their parents, just a little younger, although Tar'skel lacked his father's neat little beard and incredible charisma. However, he did have a full head of hair as compensation! Tar spent most of the evening deep in conversation with Tel and his father, but Lara, a Healer by profession, sat beside me all evening, asking me question after question about myself. Arya sat near us, sipping champagne and listening as I spoke. Both women looked so much like Gyn that at times I found myself getting upset being in their company, my quarrel with my beloved still like a wound inside me.

Lara wanted to continue our conversation and invited me to her quarters for a nightcap. I sat down in a comfortable leather chair, Lara kneeling before me and removing my sandals for me before sitting down herself. No sooner had we sat down than she turned the conversation to my wanton nature!

"I'm fascinated by you, Linzi," she said, "an actual Pleasure imp, a wanton little lesser demon whose nature drives her to bestow and receive sexual enjoyment!"

"I'm part-human, Lara." I replied. "And I keep my nature under control, as much as I can. Your father has undertaken to help me develop greater self-discipline in return for agreeing to be his Consort for the festival."

"But why do you wish for greater self-control?" Lara asked. "Demons don't judge each other in matters of sexual behaviour, quite the reverse in fact!" She licked her lips slowly before continuing. "Highly skilled sexual partners are extremely desirable."

"Being melded, I wouldn't feel right being freely sexually available to everyone else," I answered, "and I fear that someday Gyn may feel differently about me if our union becomes nothing more than a highly pleasurable sexual encounter for me."

"Do you have reason to fear that she might see things that way?" Lara asked.

"We are apart right now because of my close relationship with Tel." I replied. "So I don't find her assurances that my wantonness is of no concern to her very comforting!" Tears began to form in my eyes now as I considered the situation with my beloved, the distance she had put between us causing my heart to ache with physical pain!

"Ah yes, the Master-slave bond," she said, "it has been so long since demon slaves were acceptable in our realm!"

"Meaning?" I inquired.

"It seems to me that a Pleasure imp must be the ultimate slave!" she said, her red-bronze skin beginning to glow a little as she became excited. "A completely wanton she-Demon to serve a Master or Mistresses pleasure!"

"You seem to be in favour of the concept of slavery." I observed.

Lara put down her glass and stood up. She crossed the room to where I sat, took both my hands and lifted me to my feet.

"You ARE a slave, Linzi." she said, smiling. "How else could you have formed the bond with your Master while already mated?" She undid the neckband of my dress and tugged on it, so the dress slid off my shoulders. She drew the sleeves downwards until my upper body was bare. I offered no resistance, our conversation and her actions having rendered me submissive, a Pleasure imp in the control of this glorious Fire-demon dominant. she ran her fingertip from my navel, up my body and between my breast to the hollow where my collar bones join my ribcage. I moaned softly.

Lara'infer took my hand and led me to a hidden door at the rear of the room. we left her lounge and entered a type of room with which I had become very familiar. Racks of crops and whips and similar delightful implements were fixed to the walls, large cabinets of highly lacquered wood between them. Leather couches and chairs of various sizes and shapes were fixed to the floor, leather straps and chains hanging on floor stands near each of them. Several different suspension devices were attached to the crossbeams in the ceiling.

"I wish to find the key to unlocking your wanton nature, Linzi." she said. "A Pleasure imp must be a perfect slave, an uninhibited little slut!" I moaned helplessly as her words roused the lust-snake within my belly, it coils flexing, tightening my vaginal walls with spasms of pleasure. I had let my lust get the better of me, allowed it to trap me in this room with her! It wasn't that I couldn't resist my wanton nature, I no longer wanted to! I wriggled my hips so my dress slid down my legs to the floor and stepped out of it. Already barefoot, I was now completely naked.

"My nature doesn't need to be unlocked, Lara," I said, "all it takes is for me is to stop resisting it, even for a moment, when I'm with someone like you."

She smiled wickedly. "Come here then, Pleasure imp!" she commanded. A thick leather collar dangled from a silver leash in her hand.

"Yes Miss." I replied.

I knelt at her feet as the thick leather band was buckled tightly around my neck, its edge pressing into my throat so that I was forced to hold my head up. The leash was fixed to a silver ring at the front; Lara had looped it round her wrist while she collared me, now she tugged sharply on the chain to bring me to my feet.

"Arms folded behind your back, slave!" she snapped. I immediately complied, arching my lower back a little to push my breasts out, my nipples lifted towards her.

"I feel it does a slave good to be leashed as well as collared." she said. "I feel it emphasises the owner's control over the slave!"

"Miss is not my owner." I answered. "The slave belongs to the Lord Tel'estar."

"True, I do not own you, slave," she agreed, smiling the wicked smile of hers that made her face look so very unlike my beloved Gyn's, "but I will make you WISH that I did!" She tugged on the leash, leading me across the room to a large leather upholstered chair and making me kneel up on it. She dropped the leash so that it slipped between my breasts to tickle the curve of my lower belly as it swung freely to and fro. She left me for a moment before returning with a coil of silken rope, with which she quickly and skilfully bound my wrists together and secured them to the arm of the chair, forcing me to turn sideways on the seat and present my bottom, my back arching to ease the tension on my arms. She lifted my breasts outwards so that they were pressed and held between my upper arms, then pinched and pulled slowly on my nipples until the sensations radiating from my hard little teats into the twin orbs made me wriggle and groan with pleasure.

"I know what the Lord Tr'skel has planned for these." she said, pinching my nipples painfully hard until I gasped aloud. Her fingers then stroked, plumped and pinched my inner labia, separated them, pressed them apart against my mound to open the entrance to my belly. "And these!" she continued, flicking the swollen lips with her fingernail. "For it is my delicious task to prepare you for the festival!" She then gripped my ponytail, sliding the clip harder against my head, the roots of my hair tightening. I was moaning aloud now, the lust-snake's body fully extended, its tongue flicking at the inside of my throat as its coils slowly writhed within my vagina, its tail caressing my sex lips, making them throb as the blood rushed through my veins, roaring in my ears as my heart hammered, making it difficult for me to even speak.

"I may not own you, Pleasure imp," Lara whispered in my ear, "but you are my uninhibited little slut now, until I decide I have finished with you, aren't you, slave?"

"Yes Miss!" I cried out, my wanton nature now free from any control!

Lara secured the leash on the collar to a cleat on the side of the chair's seat, tethering me to it in addition to the ropes on my wrists that held me fast in place upon it. She went to one of the cabinets and returned with a small wooden box in her hand, she opened it and took out a silver ring surmounted with a thick disc. As she placed it on the ring finger of my left hand, I could see that the disc was of course a Triskele! I groaned helplessly, knowing without her even needing to tell me that I was now wearing an obedience device!

"You are, of course, forbidden to remove this ring until I directly order you to do so." she said, smiling her wicked smile again.

"Yes Miss." was the only answer I could give.

She gripped my ponytail and slowly pulled my head back, until the leash went taut. A broad leather paddle was placed against my lips. I kissed it reverentially.

"Good little slut." she said, before rubbing my bottom softly with the full width of the flat leather rectangle. I gasped in shock and painful delight as the paddle stung me deeply and sweetly across my bottom cheeks, the beautiful cracking sound of a well delivered stroke adding to my pleasure. My hips jerked hard as they received her next stroke, my wrists straining at my bonds as I yelped a little, the sting sharper, the heat beginning to flare under my skin as the blood flowed, my pussy lips swelling, engorging, as the lust writhed in my belly. Two strokes now followed in quick succession, left and right, against the curves of my bottom cheeks, making me squeal and wriggle on the leather seat. I arched my back more deeply, presenting my arse more fully for further punishment, my sex lips beginning to drip my body's nectar onto the leather beneath me.

"I am so glad that you accepted Father's request, Linzi," Lara said, "we're going to have such a delightful time together!"

The paddle cracked hard across the lower part of my bottom now, the strokes precisely aimed at the backs of my thighs where they joined my bum cheeks. The chair rocked as I thrashed against my bindings, my body arching and rearing up now at each stroke as the delicious stinging of the paddle deepened my lewd abandon. I gave myself to the punishment, my cries of pleasure-pain echoing round the room in concert with the beautiful sound of leather meeting taut flesh as the paddle struck my wriggling bum over and over again, until my cries began to be accompanied with snorting sobs, the strokes now beginning to push me beyond enjoyment into suffering, my exhaled breaths now making a soft whistling sound. The paddle clattered to the floor.

"The line between pleasure and pain must always be blurred for the slave." Lara said. Her slender fingers now caressed, then massaged my burning bottom, the blood already flowing strongly to my pouting sex lips as my bum became a glowing furnace of gorgeous heat. She rubbed my pussy lips slowly, delicately, pressing them outwards, opening the entrance to my belly and slipping her fingers inside, gathering my nectar on her fingers and licking my them as she sighed softly. She let me taste myself on her hand, my tongue sliding between and around her fingers as I sucked my own juices from them, moaning deeply with lustful abandon, my eyes slightly vacant, my nature now fully awakened, driving my senses and my actions.

Her thumbs now slipped between my bum cheeks, spreading them as she blew gently on my little bottom hole, sighing as she watched it convulse gently. She then flicked the little velvet entrance sharply with her fingernail, making my hips jolt as I moaned deeply at the sweet dart of pleasure-pain. She flicked harder, my body bucking as the sensation intensified, my sphincter contracting as I yelped in shocked delight. Her fingernail stroked the tight little ring of muscle, then she left me for a moment. Returning, she pushed my thighs as far apart as my position on the chair would permit before pressing down on my lower back until my belly was pushed deep between my open legs. I gasped as a thin leather strap now cracked sharply against my bumhole, my little muscular ring squeezing tight as a lance of delicious pain thrust deep inside me. The leather cracked harder against my little velvet opening, my back arching strongly as my body bucked for her, the pain more shocking, deeper, my sphincter clamping as I squealed at the sensations within me, electric slivers radiating from my bottom hole into my back passage and the back wall of my vagina.

"You respond so well to punishment, little slut!" Lara said, excitedly. I moaned softly in response, panting a little as the pain in the tight little ring of muscle between my bum cheeks ebbed away. But no sooner had my sphincter relaxed again than the leather tongue licked the little ring with fire once more! My wrists strained against my bonds, my body rearing up so hard that the chair rocked back and forth as I cried aloud, the intensity of the pain increasing, the fresh stroke harder than the previous one, my vagina contracting reflexively this time as the pain radiated deeper into my intimate flesh.

"You can't decide whether to beg me to stop or to continue, can you, Pleasure imp?" Lara whispered in my ear. I nodded as she ran a fingernail up from between my bottom cheeks along my spine. I bowed my head as much as the thick collar would allow, my breath whistling softly as my body relaxed again, the sharp pain of the stroke subsiding into a delicious stinging. I gasped as Lara tugged on my ponytail, jerking my head back as she snapped at me to keep my head up. The thin leather strap whistled as it cut through the air again, my back jerking painfully hard as my arms and shoulders strained against the ropes round my wrists, the pain radiating from my tortured little bottom hole right through my rectum and vagina as a quivering cry burst from my lips.

Lara rubbed my burning bum cheeks lightly, kissed me between my shoulder blades, pressed her stone hard nipples to my lips and made me suckle on them as the pain in my swelling little bumhole receded to the pleasurable stinging sensation again. The punishment of my little dark whirlpool continued in this fashion until I finally cried aloud as the leather cracked against it in a stroke that felt like a hot brand had been pressed to the little opening. I kept my head up as ordered, biting lower my lip as I tried to keep from sobbing at the searing, stinging pain between my bottom cheeks, my anus swollen tight from the electric kisses of the thin strap.

"You have done well, my little imp!" Lara said as she patted my bottom. She then moved in front of me and gripped my chin, looking into my eyes and smiling. "You have taken far more strokes than I expected!"

"Thank you, Miss." I replied. "The imp is happy that she pleases you."

"She would please me more if she referred to herself as MY imp, my sweet little slave!" she replied.

"Your imp understands, Miss." I replied, the Triskele ring enforcing her domination over me.

She smiled her wicked smile again! "Now, let's soothe the stinging in that lovely little bottom hole of yours, shall we?" I watched as the crossed the room and took a leather hip harness from a closet, buckling it on around her waist and adjusting its cinches before opening a second closet and taking out a polished black cylindrical container of a design I had never seen before. She came back over to the chair and stood in front of me as she carefully opened the cylinder; a long thick cockstem complete with ball sac, beautifully carved from what looked like white marble, lay inside. As I looked at it, beads of moisture began to form on its highly polished surface. Lara lifted it out and attached it to the front of her harness, a long, probe-like fitting on the harness snapping into the back of the ballocks of the cock, before moving back around behind me. I gasped in shock as my swollen anus suddenly squeezed tighter still, he freezing cold head of the dildo nuzzling against the little ring of muscle!

"I have an Ice-demon friend who helped my artisan make this for me." Lara whispered to me as the cold glans began to spread my stinging little velvet entrance apart. "We'll soon have that little dark velvet place feeling much better, by which I mean it will be feeling nothing at all!" she teased.

I arched my back harder as the ice cold cockshaft pushed the head slowly into my bottom, a deep burning shock travelling up inside me that was almost immediately replaced by an icy coolness that soon rendered the passage inside me numb, the stinging in my little anal ring quickly disappearing as sensation left it altogether. The numbing coldness slowly spread to my vaginal walls as I panted and gasped, the heavy ballocks pressing against my pussy lips now as Lara gripped my hips and pulled me backwards to impale me fully on her icicle-like strap-on.