The Triskele Consort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited until my lower abdomen had lost all feeling, deeply numbed by the coldness of the dildo pushed into my bottom, before sliding a long oblong pleasure stone into a receptacle on the front of her harness, down inside it to rest between her pussy lips. She began to moan with pleasure almost immediately, beginning to thrust with her hips, the dildo beginning to piston in and out of my unfeeling bottom, her fingernails digging into my hips as she pulled my arse back hard against her thrusts, not taking her time, letting the pulsing stone bring her on quickly. She suddenly thrust hard and moaned loudly, wriggling her belly against my bottom as she came. I groaned a little as the numbness in my pussy and bottom began to become painful, the muscles of my lower body now cramping against the freezing phallus. Lara rubbed my lower back affectionately as she slowly pulled the dildo from my bottom.

"Can't let my little imp stay that cold inside her for too long!" she said, as she started to untie my hands. My abdomen began to throb painfully as sensation flooded back. I sat down on the chair until the feeling returned in my pussy and bottom, while she cleaned the white dildo and packed it away again. My sex lips were dry as paper from contact with the coldness of her unique toy; I rubbed them lightly to warm them as she replaced it in its closet. She then beckoned me over to a chair next to a small table. She buckled the leather cuffs attached to the chair arms around my wrists before passing a broad leather strap around my ribcage, under my breasts, to secure me to the chair. Picking up a long needle, she pinched and plumped my right earlobe.

"I'm surprised your ears aren't already pierced, Pleasure imp." she said, as she pressed the needle against my earlobe, I tried to move my head away, but she gripped my ponytail and pulled on it hard until I squealed. She then ordered me to sit still as she prepared to fit small Triskele symbol earrings in my ears. She worked quickly and skilfully, using some form of special salve to heal and ease the pain of the puncturing of my earlobes. The pins she pushed through my piercings were larger than normal, with a small boss on top; the Triskeles fitted over them and were locked to my earlobes with a tiny shaped key that inserted on the side and was then used to turn a small screwlock device inside the thick little discs. She then removed the Triskele ring from my finger.

"There!" she said, smiling that wicked smile again! "My control over you is now much less obvious, or it will be when I fix your hair!"

Since that morning when Gyn first transformed me, I had worn my hair in a ponytail, the style of the slave. My beloved had helped me shape it as it grew longer and more lustrous, but I had never seen my hair any other way. So it was something of a shock when Lara held a mirror in front of me to let me see myself with a perfectly straight fringe, my long brown hair now cut so that it was the same length all the way round, hanging to just above my shoulders. My new obedience ear jewellery was now concealed from any casual attention.

"Your imp looks very different with her hair this way, Miss" I commented.

"It wasn't just my idea, Linzi," Lara replied, "Father instructed me to style it this way. But it did give me the idea for your obedience earrings. I had them specially made for you, my little Pleasure imp. Your Master will find them impossible to remove without their special little key, so until I give that key to you, you're all mine!" She then kissed me very softly before releasing me from the preparation chair. Taking up the leash, she led me across the room to another preparation area, behind which was a large bed with a wide deep cushion at its foot. There were a number of rolls of what looked like leather bandage, pale yellow in colour and translucent, almost transparent. Lara took up one of the rolls and held a length of the bandage up to the light.

"A special bandage of my own design, for supporting joint and muscular injuries." Lara said, as she held the end of one up to the light, "The fabric resists sudden movement, tightening and shrinking slightly to protect the injury."

Having ordered me to stand with my feet spread wide apart, Lara bound each of my feet from two separate rolls of her special bandage before winding the leathery fabric closely and tightly around my legs in overlapping strips from my ankles to the curves in my inner thighs beneath my mound, which she left exposed as she then wound the bandages around my hips, crisscrossing them several times before wrapping them around my torso and ribcage to the undercurves of my breasts. She then made me lift my arms out to the sides. She crossed the bandages over each other between my breasts and again behind my back before wrapping my bosom tightly with overlapping strips of both bandages. My shoulders and arms were then wrapped with the remaining lengths of the rolls of leather-like fabric, the edges overlapped as on my legs.

Lara then skillfully wrapped and bound my hands, tying the ends of the bandages off by looping the ends of each strip under the windings over my palms and knotting them there. I moaned softly, fully understanding the torment Lara had planned for me, the lust-snake's tongue caressing the inside of my throat as my mouth gaped as if to allow the head of a cock to push between my lips, while its tail flicked at my vaginal opening and bumhole to make my lower body tremble in arousal. Lara crossed my arms over my bosom and ordered me to hold still. Her long fingers now stroked my sex lips lightly, teasing them to slippery plumpness, nipping them between her fingernails. My hips moved my vulva against her hand as she slid two fingers inside me, making the wrappings tighten around my thighs and bottom. She gently pushed back the little fleshy hood to fully expose my swollen nubbin, blew upon it, stroked it in tiny circles with the tip of her fingernail, then lifted it from underneath so I gasped and raised myself up on my toes.

"Your pleasure button appears to have been pierced, little imp," she remarked, "the marks are still visible in your tender flesh."

"Yes Miss," I replied, "your imp's nubbin was encased in a metal sphere when she was a Hu-man slave."

"Why?" she inquired.

"Your imp's nubbin is particularly sensitive, Miss." I answered. "The little button was fitted to desensitise her there, to frustrate her pleasure so that the Masters could use her pussy without letting her enjoy it too much!"

"Ingenious!" she exclaimed. "If you were actually mine, I would consider replacing it." she said as she pinched the little pearl of pleasure until I squealed aloud. Do you still have this button in your possession?"

"On an ankle bracelet, in my chambers, Miss." I replied, a little fearfully.

"You shall bring it to me at breakfast tomorrow." she instructed.

"Yes Miss." I replied, resisting the urge to bite hard on my tongue!

The leather wrappings now enveloped and bound me almost completely; only my sex, the lower part of my bottom and an area around my neck remained exposed. Lara now removed the leather collar from my throat and tossed it aside. A two piece heavy gold collar, shaped to fit over the exposed areas at the front and back of my neck, replaced it. The neck band of the collar was very cleverly articulated within the wider outer part, a feature that seemed to have no real function until Lara took a gold mask from the closet that had contained the collar. It was a beautifully detailed replica of a girl's face, modelled as though the girl was experiencing an intense orgasm, eyes closed, nostrils flared, mouth wide open in ecstatic release. I moaned as Lara tucked my newly restyled hair inside the neckband of the collar, but she ignored me. She enclosed my head in the tight fitting mask, the bottom edges of its front and back parts of the mask slotting into grooves on the articulated neckband, then fastened them together with locking pins that I heard grate into their receptacles on either side. I now couldn't see, could barely hear and my jaw had little or no room to move, so I couldn't speak, muffled as any sound I made would have been in any case. Remarkably, I had no problem breathing at all, the hidden vents in the mask working perfectly.

I then felt her fingers stroke and pinch my inner labia, plumping them, caressing my sex lips and nubbin until I moaned and began to thrust my hips against her fingers. A long thick dildo was then slowly pushed inside me, until its flared base was pressed against my mound, its shape enclosing my sex completely, my labia pressed into indented channels on its inner surface. Lara then ordered me to bring my legs tightly together; she then began to wrap a thicker leather bandage tightly around my legs, from my ankles all the way up to my hips and over the base of the dildo, wrapping the leather strip around and across it several times to hold it in place tight against my sex, before completely mummifying me by wrapping the bandage around me all the way up to the tops of my shoulders, then passing the end of the strip down behind the last wrapping over my bosom and tying my crossed wrists together with it. I was now completely helpless, the pleasure stone dildo already pulsing and vibrating within me, as Lara gently lifted me in her arms and carried me, soon lowering me onto what felt like the large cushion. The base of the dildo was pushed firmly into place against my open sex, then I heard the creaking of the bedframe from behind and above me, as if someone was getting into the bed that I lay at the bottom of. Lara then spoke from behind me, confirming my deductions.

"I am going to sleep now, my imp." she said. "But the sounds of your torment shall be the music of my dreams tonight!"

I began to moan softly as the long thick pleasure stone dildo pulsed and vibrated deep in my belly, the lust-snake's coils rippling within my vaginal walls, squeezing on its polished surface, flexing and relaxing along its length as my sex lips and pleasure button throbbed against the base, the tight muscular sheath of my vagina beginning to rhythmically contract as my pleasure grew, the serpent so close to being satisfied before the pulses suddenly became a series of deep stinging shocks that seared through my mound and belly, making my back arch painfully hard as my body lifted and bounced on the cushion, denying me my climax, the leather bandaging tightening on my fully wrapped body as I writhed within it. My long groan of frustration made Lara stir behind me with a sigh of pleasure, before the smooth surface inside my pussy began to pulse and vibrate again, the coils of the lust-snake slowly tightening around the polished shaft again, making my inner muscles contract and relax, drawing the long thick dildo deeper inside me.

My sex lips and nubbin quivered as the pleasure pulses and long bursts of vibrations intensified, gradually making my belly tighten hard around the pleasure stone cockstem, my hips beginning to wriggle as I bore down on the long thick shaft, before my screams of pain were muffled by the mask into mewling squeals, my groans and sobs louder and longer than before, as Lara moaned softly in her sleep above me.

Lara'infer would stir and moan with pleasure many times during that long night, as the little living mummy at the foot of her bed thrashed in pain and frustration as her bindings tightened on her body, her release cruelly denied over and over again. I lost track of time as I lay on the large deep cushion, my muffled screams and groans finally becoming whimpering sobs of deep frustration as the pleasure stone cockstem brought me to the point of orgasm yet again, moaning and writhing as the lust-snake made my body squeeze almost painfully tight on the smooth polished crystal shaft even as I braced myself for the jolting shocks that would soon forestall my climax, when I suddenly felt the broad leather bandage separating, freeing my legs from the ankles upwards, the pleasure stone dildo slipping out of my pussy as it was pulled from within me.

My ankles were gripped and spread wide apart, then the broad head of a cock nuzzled and rubbed at my labia before slowly pushing into my belly. I lifted my hips to receive the full length of the rigid shaft as it pistoned the plum deep inside me, my pussy contracting on the long thick cockflesh as the serpent tightened its coils within my vaginal walls, the cock beginning to thrust hard and deep, the heavy ballocks rubbing its prickly fur against my bottom on each long instroke, my hips and thighs jolting as the anonymous male grunted with pleasure as he enjoyed himself, his long, slow and deep thrusts making me squeal with joy inside the mask.

That I did not know his identity meant less than nothing to me as the muscles of my vagina milked his long rigid cockshaft; only his delicious length and girth mattered as it pushed deep inside me over and over again. A long-denied orgasm finally exploded from within me in deep contractions of delight, the cockstem arching harder as my pussy contracted and relaxed on it, my unknown partner grunting loudly and thrusting faster and harder, riding me like the little beast my lust had made me, his magnificent cock making me come again, my belly and thighs jolting as I screamed in ecstatic release.

My bottom bounced hard on the cushion as he brought me on one more time, the mask trapping the sounds of my moans and squeals as he ground his bristly pubis against my mound, my pussy clamping hard on his full length as his cock throbbed and pumped. He groaned deeply with pleasure as he filled my belly with his hot thick gift before quickly withdrawing and lifting his body off mine. The lust-snake temporarily sated, I lay quietly in my wrappings as tears began to run down my cheeks. Soon I heard the locking pins of the mask scrape as Lara removed them and lifted the two sections away from my head.

"Are you all right, Linzi?" she asked, showing genuine concern at my tear stained face.

"Who was that who just fucked me hard and then left?" I asked.

"One of the Sexual Tributes." she replied. "He has no idea that he has just enjoyed the body of the Pleasure imp, and you are forbidden to ask the Tributes about it, understood?"

"You made a complete slut of me!" I said, angrily.

"I did not, Linzi, you did." she replied. "You have spent the entire night struggling to indulge your lust, not control it. You have just worn a slave breeding mask and rutted like an animal with a total stranger, whom you could not even see, without even a moan of complaint. Quite the reverse, in fact. And somehow that is MY fault?"

I knew she was right.