The Triskele Consort Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am certain that everything will soon be well between you and Gyn," Tr'skel whispered to me as if reading my mind, although the expression on my face would have been all the evidence he needed that I was thinking of her, "my niece has always needed time to accept when she is in the wrong!"

"Yes, my Lord," I replied, "but I'm finding it hard to accept that she could ignore me for so long!"

"estars are strong willed to the point of being stubborn!" he replied. "It is a result of the mental focus required for transformation. But take it from one who has been melded for millennia, she will eventually need to be with you again! If you believe yourself to be in the right, DO NOT waver when she does come back. I believe Gyn has always needed someone like you in her life, even Tor was too quick to yield to her when they quarrelled, despite his immense physical strength!"

"Oh, I'm right about this, my Lord!" I assured him. "Her continued absence just convinces me of that even more!"

The two Fire-demons had by now rotated the turntable and turned the two oncs through a half-circle. The female infer was now being licked and teased between her thighs by the Panther-girl, her noduled tongue slowly pushing between her sex lips as the She-infer thrust her hips against the onc's mouth. The male infer's cockshaft now received long caressing licks from the tongue of the male Panther-demon, the bronze glans glistening with the saliva of both panthers as it bobbed slightly. I watched the male onc pleasure the Fire-demon's cock with great interest, curious as to how it might differ from female to male fellatio. The onc used his much wider tongue to lick the infer's ballocks slowly, drawing the ball sac into his mouth with ease, his cheeks ballooning as he sucked, the infer groaning softly.

The onc then let the infer's ballocks slide from his mouth, then gripped the base of his cock gently in his sharp cat's teeth, wriggling his head a little before running his flattened out tongue all the way up to the underside of the cockhead, working his tongue in a circle against the underpart of the bulb of the infer's cock, the nodules stimulating a deep grunt of pleasure from the infer, as his red-bronze skin began to shine with a deeper red hue. The male onc now took the deep bronze crown of the male infer's cock into his mouth, letting it slide deep into his throat in one swift movement, twisting his head as his lips slid down the cockshaft to the infer's saliva coated ballocks. Nothing to learn there, I thought to myself, as the turntable rotated again, the male onc grinning up at the female infer before incredibly folding his tongue outwards, so the nodules would rub against her vaginal walls, before plunging it deep between her bronze coloured sex lips, bringing a deep moaning gasp of pleasure from her!

We left the Sexual Disciplines chambers and walked towards the race enclosure, to inspect the competitors in the pony race heats. Two very familiar festival goers approached us, Lynx-demons identical in every respect, their furry neck ruffs brushed and shining!

"Hey, Korbis, hey Felix!" I called to the twins. "Enjoying yourselves?"

Seeing a Lynx-demon do a double take is odd in itself, seeing two doing it at exactly the same moment even odder!

"Linzi!" they both said, stunned! "You look incredible!" They came over and took a closer look at my latex-skinned body, observing my piercings, still finding it hard to accept that it was actually the same girl who drank beer with them at the docks!

"This is the High Lord Tr'skel." I said. "My Lord, please meet Korbis and Felix'leux, two very good friends of mine."

"I'm honoured." Tr'skel said simply. "I hope you are both enjoying the festivities?"

"Y-yes, my Lord!" they both stammered simultaneously, then recovered their composure. "We heard that Lissa and Thela, the two Leopard girls who work at the docks, are here. We thought we'd pay them a visit."

"They're in one of the chambers on the left, if you use that entrance." I said, pointing back the way we had come. I then grinned wickedly at Tr'skel, who smiled knowingly in return!

"Thanks, Linzi!" Korbis said. "Or I, I mean, thanks, Consort of Tr'skel." he stammered, correcting himself to a furious look from his twin. The two practically ran towards the entrance I'd pointed out to them.

"Do they have any idea what awaits them?" Tr'skel asked, laughing!

"Doesn't seem like it!" I replied, grinning back at him!

Tr'skel and I walked among the tiny carts lined up for the evening's pony races. I was amazed at the gorgeous variations in harnessing worn by the competitors as they stood between the traces, waiting for their heat. One extremely athletic female Panther-demon in particular caught my eye, a wide band of red leather cinched around her waist with large rings attached on the left and right sides, through which the long handles of the cart passed as supports for when she wasn't holding them. Three straps were attached to the upper side of the band, two passing from either side of her magnificent bosom, the third between her breasts, to attach to a triangular leather pad that rested against her sternum. Thick leather straps ran from the top of this pad, over her shoulders and down behind her back, where they attached to the top of the band at the back. The metal rings and buckles gleamed in the light from the flaming torches set in sconces around the arena's racetrack. Her matching bridle hung from one of the long handles of the cart. I moved closer to inspect it, noting the safety chains that hung from either side of the padded bit, that clipped to a ring in the centre of her sternum pad. I smiled at the Panther-demon, an onc like Leo, my fisherman friend. She smiled back, displaying a truly beautiful set of predator's teeth.

"I know an onc, a fisherman." I said, by way of starting a conversation.

"Yes, my mate Leo." she replied. "I'm very pleased to finally meet you, Lady Linzi, I'm Thalia. Leo speaks very highly of you!"

I was truly glad at that moment that demons don't get jealous!

"And where's Leo this evening?" I asked, looking around.

"He's making a wager on me." she replied, matter of factly.

"With what?" I asked, genuinely curious!

"His prized bottle of vintage Dom Perignon!" she said, smiling.

"He must be damn sure you're going to win!" I replied. "What do you both stand to win?"

"Oh, I usually do!" she said. "And I told him I want a pleasure stone dildo this time!"

"Well," I said, grinning, "I can help you with that if you don't manage to win one!"

I caught up with Tr'skel and we walked through the arena to our seats, as the audience applauded the High Lord and his Consort. The races began, the heats alternating male runners with female drivers in the tiny lightweight carts, and female runners with male drivers.

Sure enough, Thalia and Leo won their heat with ease.

"The favourites for this Festival." Tr'skel informed me. "They won by several cart-lengths last time!"

I went back to the enclosure to say hello to Leo and to congratulate him and Thalia before Tr'skel and I departed the arena to make our way back to the Great Hall, where the crowds had become even larger as the evening had progressed.

"By the way," Tr'skel said, "those wonderful harnesses that you gave me have been returned to your quarters this evening."

"Oh," I replied, "so you won't be needing them, my lord?" I said, grinning wickedly.

"My saddler has copied them, with a few modifications." he replied. "My thanks for letting me borrow them."

"Modifications, my lord?" I inquired, my sex lips throbbing almost painfully against the leather cord as I wondered what sort of modifications he could have devised!

"Arya likes ankle restraints." he said simply, then smiled that boyish grin that made my knees weak! I stumbled a little on this occasion, then regained my composure.

"I'm still getting used to my lovely new shoes." I said.

"Of course." he replied, without further comment.

As we walked through the crowds of festival goers, my fetish doll body attracting a great deal of attention, Tr'skel led me to a small auditorium to one side of the athletics arena. A sizeable crowd had already taken most of the better seats, but I spotted my Master sitting near the raised stage. He had obviously been waiting for us, as he had left two seats vacant between himself and a now gloriously nude and smiling Arya, who hugged me warmly before I sat next to Tel, her mate sitting beside her, with me on her right. I grinned at Tel'estar before I spoke.

"How's your festival going, Master?" I said. He smiled back, his loving gaze making my heart swell with joy even as the leather cord binding my pussy lips strained even tighter!

"Not as well as yours, I think, Consort." he replied politely. "The Sexual Disciplines are receiving their most favourable comments in centuries! You yourself are the talk of the festival."

"So, an evening concert?" I asked, trying not to let all this talk about me go to my head!

"The amateurs play in the evenings." Tr'skel said, leaning over. "The first musician just may be of interest to you, Lindsay."

The audience clapped as a tall handsome skel strode out onto the stage and sat behind the piano, a skel I knew most intimately, or so I thought!

"Kal never mentioned that he's a pianist!" I whispered to Tel.

"This is young Kal's father." Tel replied. "You may have already noticed how closely skel offspring resemble their parents."

I had indeed. I settled back and gasped suddenly at the opening bars of Beethoven's Piano Sonata Number 14 in C Minor, Kal senior playing more beautifully and expressively than any hu-man virtuouso ever could, not having the skel's centuries of practice! The crowd in the little concert hall sat in complete silence throughout Kal seniors recital, the 'Moonlight' being followed by the Bagatelle Number 25 in A Minor, 'Fur Elise', then the Sonata Number 8 in C Minor, 'Pathetique'. Tears streamed down my face, and those of many of the audience members, as we gave the wonderful pianist a standing ovation.

"He's an AMATEUR?" I asked my Master. "I've never heard playing like it!"

"As an artisan, Kal has learned to play the instruments that he crafts for the realm's artists." Tel replied. "He and Kinya, his mate, met through their love of music. She is about to join him on stage."

"We demons seem to be inordinately fond of Hu-man music." I said, as we waited for Kinya'kelar, Kal's mate, to join him on stage. Tr'skel smiled widely at my words as Tel replied.

"The hu-man capacity for creative genius vastly exceeds ours." my Master answered. "It is one reason why the Hu-man Realm is so important to us, and why we strive to preserve it!"

While Kinya was quite obviously Nyrya's mother, the violin virtuoso did not resemble her as closely as young Kal did his father. She was easily as accomplished a violinist as her mate was a pianist, however. Their amazing interpretation of Dvorak's 'Romantic Pieces' for violin and piano would have brought any audience in the hu-man realm to their feet, as it did the audience of festival goers that night. Kal then accompanied Kinya in Beethoven's Violin Sonata Number 9, famed for its technical challenges, to more rapturous applause. The audience had only just resumed their seats when Nyrya appeared on stage, bringing the audience to its feet for ten minutes BEFORE she started playing! The concert continued with Prokofiev's Sonata for two violins, a piece I wasn't overly familiar with but which left me gasping slightly at Nyrya's mastery of her instrument. The evening ended with Kal alone on stage once more, with Beethoven's Sonata Number 29 in B Major, the 'Hammerklavier', leaving the audience in silence for a long moment before he received the applause he richly deserved.

"There are times that I feel like Gyn actually hit me with her car, that first day we met," I said to Tel afterwards, as we walked arm in arm to the champagne reception for the performers, "that I'm actually in a coma in a hospital in the hu-man realm, imagining that I now live as a girl in an amazing utopia!" Then I stopped short and looked up at him. "Or am I actually dead, and in Paradise?"

He gave me a short sharp and delicious spank on my bum!

"Does that feel like a dream?" he inquired, smiling.

"YOU are a dream, my sweet Master!" I replied, going up on tiptoes as he lowered his head so I could kiss his lips tenderly. "A dream I NEVER want to wake up from!"

Tel'estar invited Arya, Kal'skel and his family back to his quarters for supper, so I resumed my place as Tr'skel's Consort.

We returned to the Great Hall, where the Sexual Disciplines were extremely well attended. Kral'dopp, the Bi-location demon, was obviously extremely popular; festival goers who hadn't previously experienced multiple lovers seemed particularly intrigued by the demon who could become several partners at once! Tr'skel and I stopped at his chamber a second time to watch as a gorgeous Fire-demon straddled him on a leather couch, her deep bronze coloured sex lips tightly gloving his thick cockshaft all the way to the base, his ballocks swinging a little as her bottom bounced hard and fast against the tops of his upper thighs. As she began to moan deeply, losing herself in pleasure, a second Kral appeared, standing on the couch in front of her, his feet on either side of the one whose cockshaft was pistoning in and out of her vaginal opening, his cock rigid and bobbing slightly, the swollen glans flushed with crimson. The Fire-demon opened her mouth, licking her deep bronze coloured lips slowly before her tongue flicked at the dopp's cockhead, caressed it, traced its corona with her tongue tip. Then her mouth slid over the crown of Kral's cock and moved slowly down his thick shaft, the veins bulging as she squeezed her lips around it. I found myself thinking of Gyn again, and how much I would love to be with her as a Fire-demon!

Both versions of Kral groaned with pleasure as the Fire-demon slowed the movement of her hips, letting the cock inside her belly slide in and out of her at the same rate as the one in her mouth. I watched her cheeks pump like bellows as she sucked deeply on Kral's cock, her lips twitching as her head moved back and forwards. The shaft of the other dopp's cock glistened with her moisture as it stretched her gorgeous sex lips around its thickness, the muscle of the opening into her bottom visibly squeezing and relaxing as she squeezed her vaginal walls on the cockstem within her, her belly bowed forwards a little, so hard did Kral's shaft arch inside her.

She began to moan again, pleasure overwhelming her once more, at which point a third Kral appeared behind her, his cock rigid and visibly bobbing. He placed the crown of his cock against the dark little opening between her red-bronze bottom cheeks and pushed, gripping her hips. She grunted sexily and pushed her bum backwards, her eyes opening as her penetration was completed, the third dopp's cockshaft opening her little bumhole as it pushed inside her, her moans of pleasure echoing around the chamber as three cocks, belonging to three manifestations of same demon, pushed into her and withdrew in synchronised thrusts, her moans becoming gasps of delight that burst from her lips around the cockstem in her mouth as they brought her to orgasm, their own triple groans of satisfaction following almost immediately.

My sex lips strained at their leather bindings as I watched these open displays of sexual expression, moaning very softly, my vaginal walls squeezing in almost painful spasms of deep arousal, the fires of lust burning furnace hot within my belly.

"Your submission to personal sexual discipline is impressing me deeply, little Pleasure imp!" Lord Tr'skel whispered to me.

"I am pretty impressed myself, my Lord!" I replied, as he grinned. We moved on.

The next chamber we stopped at was being used that evening by a female Teleportation-demon, a tarn. She had secured a very attractive she-Demon, humanoid in appearance, to a whipping frame, her wrists and ankles in leather cuffs, secured to the corners. Her gorgeous little bottom jolted and squeezed tight as the tarn used a flogging whip expertly, crisscrossing strokes of the multi thonged whip overlaid so that her buttocks reddened evenly as she yelped and gasped in pleasure-pain, snorting sexily now and then as the long thongs of the flogger were laid fully across her bum. The tarn's long-nailed fingers occasionally stroked and pinched the rising welts on the girls bottom, rubbing her bottom cheeks to deepen the blood flow, the bound girl's sex lips engorging as she moaned and writhed in her cuffs. Then the flogging would recommence, a series of light flicking strokes suddenly interrupted by a strong one laid fully across the girl's unprepared bottom, until the tarn began to caress the delicious curves of her now deeply reddened behind again, pinching the freshly raised welts until the girl moaned and panted with lust once more.

The tarn continued flogging until the bound girl began to breathe in long snorting exhalations, sucking in air as the burning in her bottom cheeks deepened into pain, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. The tarn then disappeared from behind her and reappeared in front of her, kneeling. The bound girl looked down as the tarn's tongue began to caress her swollen sex lips, the slender tip flicking at her little fleshy hood as she gripped her thighs, pulling her hips towards her mouth, her tongue slipping between the bound girl's inner labia as her almost glowing bum tightened and relaxed in time with the slow thrusting of the tarn's folded tongue in and out of her pussy. The bound girl moaned soulfully and panted, thrusting her hips as the tarn's tongue alternately caressed and lapped strongly at her open sex, before gripping her little pleasure pearl between her teeth and sucking in pulses until the bound girl squealed and bucked in her restraints, the tarn's lips and chin wet with her juices. The tarn then teleported herself back behind the girl again, but the muscles under the bound girl's skin began to flex and writhe as her body changed shape, the reddened skin on her shapely bottom disappearing as her bum cheeks became a pair of solid male buttocks! The sexy bound female had become a sexy bound male, broad shouldered, with rock hard abs and a long thick fully erect cock!

"Tal'estar, Tel and Gyn's cousin." Tr'skel whispered to me as the tarn began to flog the now male estar, harder than before. "Also Talia'estar, the other half of the time!"

"Fascinating!" I said. "I haven't met many other estars to date, I'll have to say hello to Tal and Talia later!"

"I think your relationship with the estar is already complicated enough, don't you?" the High Lord of Discipline replied, grinning!

"Point taken, my Lord!" I answered, smiling back!

We turned and moved on as Tal'estar began to grunt heavily each time the thongs lashed across his very well toned ass.

We noticed a large crowd watching the activity in the next chamber, and so stopped to see for ourselves. Vyria'skel, a tall female Bat-demon dressed in form-fitting black leather and high heeled boots, was in the centre of this chamber, the largest of them by far. A long bullwhip in her hand, she watched as Vak, a handsome, athletic, kelar thrust his long, thickly veined cockshaft deep into the pussy of a petite but buxom infer named Teera, her little body wriggling beneath him on a large leather covered block. I noticed that both wore obedience collars. The infer supported herself on her elbows looking up at the kelar, whose hands gripped her thighs, spreading her legs wide as his cockstem pistoned in and out of her taut little belly, the shaft withdrawing from her almost completely, the thick ridge on the back of his broad glans visible on each stroke, before he plunged the impressive column of veined flesh back inside her wide stretched sex lips all the way to the base, his ballocks slapping against her bottom loudly as she moaned and squealed with delight. Vyria's bullwhip cracked, prompting Vak to lift the tiny infer's legs higher and turn her face down on the block before fitting her dainty little pussy onto the crown of his manhood again and thrusting deep and hard within her, her long groan of pleasure echoing around the chamber.