The Triskele Consort Ch. 11 - The End?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, Felis!" I gasped. "And yes, I believe your cock IS bigger than Felixes!"

"THAT fact must DEFINITELY stay between us!" she said, grinning a cat's smile and licking her lips.

I pressed my tongue tip deep between her sex lips where the girth of her cockstem had parted them before slowly running my tongue all the way up the length of her shaft, wriggling the little point of my tongue against the throbbing flesh as she shivered in delight at this new experience. I kept licking softly like this, savouring her soft meows and the slight thrusting of her hips, until her long thick cockstem was slick and slippery with my saliva. I flicked the tip of my tongue with feather light pressure against the little opening in her glans, making her purr deeply, looking up at her as she watched me, before forming my lips into an 'O' shape and popping them over the head of her cock. She squealed and panted as my tongue stud slid beneath the bulb and pressed against the frenulum, rubbing there, caressing the little pleasure nexus as she gripped my head in her hand paws. I drew my mouth slowly from off her cockhead, feeling the smooth little barbs rub my lips, then caressed the little nodules with the point of my tongue.

"This is even better than I dreamed it would be, Lindsay!" she said, a soft gasp of delight in her voice.

"Believe me, we're just getting started, my sexy futa-Leopard!" I replied, then gripped the base of her cock where it emerged from her inner labia with my lips and sucked in long pulses until she mewled like a kitten.

I took her hand-paw and led her back to the bed, lying down on my back with my head over the edge. She looked down at me quizzically as she undid her halter and threw it aside. I gripped the shaft of her cock and guided her glans into my mouth, squeezing my lips around the shaft and sucking softly, my tongue stud rubbing against the smooth skin on the upper surface of her cockstem now. Her purring grew louder as she began to slowly piston the bulb of her cock in and out of my relaxed throat, my own sex lips throbbing with pleasure, arousal burning deep in my belly. The barbs on her corona rubbed deliciously against my tongue as she withdrew her cockhead fully from within my throat on each outstroke before thrusting her glans slowly and deeply downwards again, my lips tight on the shaft of her cock as her purring became soft growls of pleasure and lust. Her hand paws slid upwards over my shoulders now to grip and squeeze my breasts, her feeling of her claw tips on the taut skin of my boobs wonderfully intense as she now paused on each inthrust, her glans swelling in my throat as her cockshaft throbbed deeply. I felt her cock arch in my throat, the throbbing becoming stronger as her climax neared, but Felis began to pull the crown of her cock from my throat in her inexperience rather than letting the contractions of orgasm begin. I reached behind her with both hands and gripped her bum cheeks, pulling her towards me again so the ridge of her vulva squeezed tightly against my lower lip as the bulb of her cock plunged deep into my throat. I snorted air through my nose as I alternated between swallowing and sucking strongly on her full length, until her shaft pulsed long and hard, jetting hot liquid into my gullet as she meowed loudly and arched her back deeply.

"The pleasure was very...focused and intense!" Felis said, gasping. "A very different...experience indeed."

"The transformation...rearranges your anatomy a little, I suppose is the best way to describe it." I replied, as I slowly licked the barbed corona of her glans, loving the feeling of the little bumps rippling over my tongue.

"Surely you miss having a female do that for you?" she asked, wonderingly. "It is absolutely incredible! No wonder males like it so much."

"I find giving much more enjoyable than receiving where that's concerned!" I said, laughing! "Now, it's considered good manners for the compliment to be returned..." I continued, twisting round on the bed and spreading my thighs wide, flattening them against the mattress.

My Leopard-demon lover jumped onto the bed in a wonderfully cat-like pounce, her hand-paws on either side of my shoulders, her hind paws between my parted thighs. She licked me slowly between my breasts, as if savouring the taste of me, before her head suddenly turned to the side, her incredibly sharp teeth gripping my throat with feather-like pressure as she growled very softly. I squealed in surprise and held very still, totally at her mercy but also trusting her completely. She released my neck and looked into my eyes, smiling wickedly!

"I am Felis the Fierce, Amazon and predator!" she said. "I do not do...favours for my prey!"

Her tail curled upwards between her thighs and over my belly as she spoke, caressing my swollen sex lips in silky downstrokes, making me moan softly as my vaginal walls convulsed in spasms of delight.

"Have mercy on a defenceless Pleasure imp, Felis the Fierce, I beg you!" I said, giggling as I lay beneath her.

Her tail suddenly rubbed upwards between my love lips, the soft rubbing now replaced with itchy prickling as the long slender bristles slipped under my fleshy hood to sting my love button! My hips jolted as I squealed loudly, my thighs tensing at the sudden transition from pleasure to pain.

"I may spare you, helpless little imp," she said, smiling, "if your skills satisfy me this night."

"Oh, I will do my utmost to please you, sexy predator!" I replied, then lifted my head to press my lips to hers. She returned my kiss, our tongues caressing softly as her tail began to stroke downwards between my parted inner labia again.

Felis's hand-paw now swiped lightly against my shoulder, so I rolled onto my belly and lifted my bottom, feeling the tender flesh of her cockhead rub and press between my bum cheeks. Her hand paws slid down the bed as she raised her hips, the sharp tips of her claws gripping my bottom as she pulled me up onto my knees. I spread my thighs apart and arched my body, pressing my breasts to the bed and resting my cheek on my hands, presenting my vulva between my open legs. The tip of her tail flicked against my plumped and glistening sex lips, making me moan and gasp softly as she crouched behind me and gripped my hips. The glorious crown of her cock now began to rub slowly against my hot slippery sexual openness as my Leopard-demon lover purred deep in her throat. I pushed my belly down harder, slowly pressing my pouting sexpot against her cockhead, until she made a slight thrust with her hips to push her glans inside me. I sighed and pushed my bum back harder, but she tightened her grip on my hips to hold me in place, savouring the sensation of the bulb of her beautiful cock entering me as she slowly withdrew and pushed inside my vaginal opening over and over, the tiny barbs on her corona rubbing my little entrance so deliciously that I began to pant softly with need, sweet waves of pleasure rippling inside my belly as my arousal deepened. Her tail now curled between my thighs, stroking the smooth crest of my sex as her cockhead moved teasingly inside me. I began to groan with frustration as she expertly stoked the little furnace of arousal inside me.

"Rrrrrrrr...you like that, don't you, little imp?" Felis said, a soft growl in her voice as she pushed her glans inside me, stretching my vaginal opening around its widest part.

"Mmmmm...yes Miss Felis!" I answered in a breathy little gasp!

She began to slowly push the head of her cock inside me now, my little love funnel stretching delightfully wide as her smooth golden shaft pistoned her glans deeper and deeper into my belly, making me squeal softly as I received her.

"I do so like being called 'Miss', little imp." she said, sighing softly as she enjoyed feeling her cockhead slide within my hot slippery pussy. "You are truly a natural little slave, Lindsay!"

"Ooooo...thank you, Miss!" I gasped, as I relaxed my vaginal muscles around her long thick shaft, loving the sensation of her 'virgin' cock filling me.

As I felt the bristling fur of her mound rubbing against my bottom, I slowly squeezed my body tight on her golden cockflesh, feeling her tail press against my belly as she meowed softly for me. She gripped my hips tighter, wriggling her thighs as she pushed harder, my knees sliding further apart as I arched my back more deeply. Her meows became low growls as I contracted my muscular little love sheath tighter and tighter, until I could feel the head of her cock inside my belly, wanting her to experience the feeling of a female's body squeezing her erect cockflesh as she had described it to me months earlier. As she ground her pubis against my bum, her shaft rubbing amazingly inside me, I began to slowly milk her cock with my body, moaning with pleasure.

"It's better than I ever imagined it would be, Lindsay!" she said, gasping, as I clamped my vagina tight on her full length and rubbed my arse against her lower belly.

"Mmmmmm...wait until you try thrusting, Miss!" I said, as I pushed my bottom back even harder against her lower abdomen.

Felis needed no further encouragement, her tail wrapping around my right thigh as her steel hard shaft began to slide slowly in and out of my hot slippery love funnel, the barbs in her wonderfully thick corona tugging amazingly at my vaginal walls as her glans moved outwards, delightfully counterpointed by the sweet swelling and stretching sensation of her cockhead pushing deep inside me as her cockstem drove it irresistibly inwards, making me squeal and moan deeply, my Cat-girl lover's meows becoming more prolonged and intense with each thrust. I relaxed my vaginal muscles for as long as I could, letting her enjoy taking me with her newly-formed futa cock as waves of pleasure rippled through my lower belly, the furnace of arousal within me now glowing hot as the crown of her cock plunged deeper and faster inside me. I pushed my belly down harder, my swollen pleasure pearl now rubbing against her pistoning shaft, contracting my muscles in time with her thrusts as I felt her cockstem begin to throb deeply, my vaginal walls beginning to spasm rhythmically, her back arching hard as she began to yowl loudly. Her claw tips suddenly pressed painfully against the taut skin on my hips as she pulled my bottom hard against her muscular lower abdomen, her glans driving fully inside me as her cockshaft began to pump strongly. We screamed and meowed loudly in unison as we came together, my vaginal walls pulsing as they contracted and relaxed in orgasm, her tail tightening around my thigh as we remained locked together, until at last she pulled me up into a kneeling position against her, pressing her glorious breasts against my back, her arms wrapping around me as we panted and gasped, my head turning as my lips sought hers in a deep surrendering kiss.

Later, I lay beneath Felis as her teeth gently bit at the fleshy ridge of my mound, her lips pressing against the little crest of my vulva and sucking in deliciously slow hard pulses as the sharp points of her claw tips pressed against the curves of my bum cheeks. Her tail was wrapped lightly around my neck, my head inclined backwards a little, mouth open, as her cock slid slowly in and out of my lips, the upper side of her glans rubbing softly against my tongue stud as she sighed softly, my own soft moans sending vibrations through the little stud into her flesh. She would occasionally slide her noduled tongue along the length of my plumped lovelips, before pursing her lips around my protruding little pleasure button and sucking softly, until my hips began to buck and press my sex against her mouth, before her teeth seized my mound gently but firmly and the sucking began again, the crown of her cock sliding a little deeper into my throat.

"This is a night I will NEVER forget!" my She-Leopard lover gasped suddenly, as I squeezed my lips tight round the shaft of her cock, trapping the golden crown of her cock in my mouth as I sucked strongly on the throbbing fleshy bulb. I let her cock slip free of my lips, rubbing my cheek against the slippery glans as I answered her.

"And you haven't taken my bottom yet, Miss!" I said, before gripping the underside of her cockshaft in my lips, slowing sliding my mouth up and down its wonderful length.

She growled and gripped my hips suddenly, turning me onto my belly as I squealed and giggled, supporting herself on one hand-paw as she made a low vault over my body so her hind limbs were on either side of my thighs. She drew me up onto my hands and knees, then her thumbs slipped between my bum cheeks, spreading them as her tail curled upwards against my pouting sexpot, the long bristles stroking my sex lips silkily as I sighed and pushed my bottom backwards. The little dark whirlpool between my bottom cheeks expanded a little as I relaxed my sphincter muscle, her smooth glans nuzzling and pushing against my tight little bumhole, until the ring of muscle suddenly yielded with that wonderful popping sensation as her broad cockhead pushed into my bottom, bringing a low moan of pleasure from my lips as Felis gasped softly. I felt the deeply satisfying friction within my bottom now, my anal ring stretching around her cockstem as she slowly pushed the crown of her cock into my bottom, until I groaned with delight as the wonderful cockhead was gripped in the narrowing place inside me, the deep pleasure point, her muscular belly tight against my upturned bottom cheeks.

I arched my back deeply and relaxed my inner muscles, anticipating the delicious thrusting of her cock, but instead her fingers carefully spread my inner labia wide as her tail curled up between my open thighs, the soft fur pressing against the inner surface of my opened sexpot. Her hand-paws now gripped my hips and pulled my tight stretched little bumhole harder against her bristled pubis as she pushed her cockhead as deep as she could inside me, a deep purring coming from her throat. Her tail then moved slowly backwards, making me sigh softly as silky fur rubbed my sex lips, my love funnel throbbing with pleasure, then forwards, the fur now bristly prickles that tormented my tender intimate flesh with tiny pinpoints, making me squeal and bite my lower lip as my little love button felt like hot needles were being pressed against it! My bottom squeezed tight around Felis's cock as my sex was prickled and stung, then relaxed as the torture was replaced by warm stroking pleasure again, my body involuntarily pleasuring her as the pile of her tail changed direction each time it stroked back or forwards between my inner labia.

"You've been imagining this for a while, haven't you?" I said, a low whimper in my voice as the long spiny bristles prickled my nubbin and love lips again, feeling her cockstem arch within me as my muscles clamped on its thickness. I then moaned aloud as the fur moved backwards to wetly caress my sexual openness, panting slightly as I braced myself for the stinging to begin anew.

"Since I felt you tense that morning in the Great Hall, when I stroked you there with my tail, I have known how you would respond, Lindsay." she replied, growling softly. "And feeling you tighten your body on me like this is amazing!" she continued, as her tail pushed slowly forwards again, making me cry out now as my love lips and pleasure button were stung deeply again, my bottom clamping hard on her throbbing cock.

The soft sensual rubbing of her fur against my inner labia and nubbin, sensitised by the stinging itch of the fur when it moved in the opposite direction, was becoming increasingly pleasurable, the spasms in my vaginal walls intensifying as the sweet tingling in my pleasure pearl sent stronger and stronger darts of delight inside my drum tight belly. But I groaned loudly in frustration as Felis suddenly lifted her tail away from my throbbing pussy, forestalling my release. Her hold on my hips loosened as her cock began to move back and forwards in the grip of my bottom, the feeling of her barbs rubbing inside me making me grunt sexily for her and squeeze my body on her shaft, until she suddenly pulled my bum hard against her lower abdomen, her cockhead pushing deep within me again before my inner labia were stretched wide apart and her tail pressed between them, the sweet rubbing pleasure and tormenting prickling beginning again as I panted, squealed and gasped for her.

"Your scent tells me how much you are enjoying being used like this, Pleasure imp!" Felis hissed softly, as I groaned soulfully, her tail sending delicious slivers of delight through my belly as she drew it towards herself.

"Never said I wasn't, Miss!" I whimpered in reply.

Felis's fingers finally stretched my plumped and tortured sex lips even wider, her tail pushing harder against my opened vulva. The tips of the furry bristles of her tail now felt like porcupine quills as they prickled and stung me so intimately, my cries and whimpers interspersed with soft sobs, my bottom squeezing the full length of her throbbing cock so tightly that my sphincter began to hurt from gripping the base of her shaft. She suddenly growled almost frighteningly loud, her cock beginning to pump hard inside me, over and over, as I panted and rubbed my arse hard against her rock hard lower abdomen. Her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back against her again. She kissed my neck softly before laying me gently on my back beneath her, crouching over me as her tail stroked the upcurve of my belly.

"Have I used you too hard, Lindsay?" she asked as she gently rubbed my cheek.

"Not at all, Felis!" I replied, gasping a little as the stinging sensation between my thighs began to ease.

"Good," she said, smiling, "because I now have a surprise for YOU."

She went to her satchel and took out a long pleasure toy case before returning to the bed. I knelt on all fours for her again and lifted my bottom for her. I looked up as she opened the delicate latches of the box to see a long, thick, deeply ribbed pleasure stone dildo inside. Felis took the wonderful toy out and dropped the box beside me on the bed. The scintillating clouds beneath the surface of the highly polished crystal became tinged with gold in response to her fingertips holding it.

"Knees up and lift your bottom, Pleasure imp!" she ordered, a sly cat-like grin on her face.

I gripped underneath my knees and drew them up until they were on either side of my ribcage, my bum lifting from the mattress as I contorted my body for her. She looked down at me, unsatisfied. Putting the dildo down for a moment, she gripped my left ankle in both hand paws and turned me over, then slowly pushed my leg further backwards, slowly and carefully, until my shoulder and arm were holding it behind me altogether, as I groaned softly at the extreme stretching sensation. She then did the same with my right leg, making a little bundle of entwined limbs of me!

"I knew that you were more flexible than you realised, Lindsay!" she said as she looked down at me, smiling.

"Just so long as you can untangle me afterwards!" I replied, grunting at the strange feeling of being doubled over in this way, my ankles now behind my ears!

My breasts, belly and sex were now fully exposed to her attentions. I looked down my body and watched Felis slowly rub the large smooth head of the dildo softly against my swollen and slippery love lips, before I felt it stretch the tight little entrance to my belly as it slowly pushed into my vagina. The head slid deep inside me as my Leopard-demon lover pushed on the knurled shaft of the already pulsing and vibrating phallus to piston it irresistably inwards, the thick stem filling and stretching me inside as I gasped and moaned softly, loving every moment of this sexual insertion, until the broad base of the toy nestled against my tightly stretched sex lips. Pulses and vibrations began to alternate within the amazing demonic toy, my inner labia tingling with delight around the thick base of the shaft before the pulse or vibration then travelled the length of the pleasure stone to produce a burst of pleasure, like a tiny explosion of joy, deep inside me as my gasps of ecstasy grew louder, my moans deeper. Felis now lay on the bed beside me and watched my face as the dildo slowly brought me to orgasm, her tail stroking upwards from my mound to my breasts to make me whimper softly between my groans of pleasure, the occasional brushes of the bristly tip of her tail on my nipples and their sensitive surrounds making her wonderful silky caresses even more delightful.