The Triskele Consort Ch. 11 - The End?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my bottom again, Felis!" I said, squealing a little now as the sensations from the pleasure stone strengthened, beginning to resonate inside my little love sheath.

My little bumhole pulsed softly as my vagina squeezed on the long ribbed phallus. She slid off the bed and leaned over me, the little orifice between my bum cheeks so exposed now by the doubled-up contortion she had placed me in. The tip of her tail now pressed against the entrance to my bottom, its bristly prickling making me squirm and gasp as my sphincter tightened reflexively.

"You do like taking a cock in that little hole, don't you?" Felis asked teasingly "But was that an ORDER you gave me, little imp?" she continued, flicking me there with her tail now, sending sweet stinging darts of pleasure into my bottom as I squealed aloud, my anal contractions interrupting the rhythm of the sensations being generated by the polished pleasure stone!

"Oooo...sorry Miss!" I squealed, as I relished the stinging sensation in my bumhole. "Yes Miss, the imp is such an anal slut! She begs you to take her bottom..."

"That's better!" the sexy Leopard-girl said. "Hmm...'anal slut'. I'll have to remember that one for the future!"

She slowly pushed the crown of her cock against my throbbing sphincter, my bottom hole stretching delightfully wide around her cockhead as it opened me. I gasped and moaned as I felt the rippled surface of the dildo press against Felis's cockshaft through the delicate flesh between the passages inside me, the waves of pleasure from the polished crystal intensifying until my little love sheath began to squeeze and relax rhythmically on its thickness again, my bottom contracting on Felis's rigid cock as she growled softly, the pulses and vibrations radiating through her cock as strongly as they did within my lower body. I groaned and panted as I savoured the sensation of double penetration, pleasure sweetly swelling within my belly.

"This feeling...being stretched and filled in both places at once..." I gasped softly, my belly tightening as the pulses and vibrations grew stronger, lasted longer, the waves of delight rushing through me now. "...this is the real reason I don't miss having my cock sucked!"

Felis's tail tip now stroked the upcurve of my belly in slow soft caresses as her cock throbbed strongly in my bottom, arching harder against the unyielding dildo, making me grunt sexily as her meows of enjoyment grew louder and more prolonged. My vaginal walls squeezed tightly on the long thick phallus as it began to resonate, my bottom clamping on Felis's cock as the pleasure pulses intensified, our moans and cries of delight growing louder and deeper, my little love funnel convulsing as the vibrations rippled from the pleasure stone through my lower body, her cock arching hard and throbbing deeply as I squealed with joy. My pussy contracted harder and harder as my sphincter gripped my Leopard-demon girlfriend's cockstem tighter with each pulse, until she meowed plaintively as her cock began to pump in the grip of my bottom, the feeling of her cockflesh contracting and expanding inside me so exquisite that I screamed for joy, my own orgasm exploding from deep inside me as the stimulation from the polished crystal dildo reached its full intensity, our bodies jolting together as orgasm followed orgasm. We looked into each other's eyes as the stimulation of the crystal phallus finally began to ebb, tears of joy in our eyes from the intensity of our mutual release. I grunted a little as Felis helped me release my legs from behind my shoulders. I rubbed the backs of my knees and my calves slowly, still looking into her eyes, then grinned at her wickedly!

"We haven't tried face to face yet!" I said.

"I am not sure we can, with my legs." my Leopard-demon lover replied, a little sadly.

"Oh, I don't know about that," I answered, "can your legs bear my weight?"

"I have carried kervi much larger than you home from a hunt, little Pleasure imp!" she replied, a little snarkily.

Gripping the base of the still faintly tingling pleasure stone dildo, my pussy still throbbing from its intense stimulation, I slowly slid it from within my belly and placed it at arms length from me on the bed. I bent my knees and spread my thighs wide, smiling up at her and lifting my hips as she lowered her body to mine. Her glans nuzzled my hot slippery sex lips deliciously before stretching the little entrance to my belly open and pushing inside me. Her cockstem slowly drove the crown of her cock deeper, until I wrapped my legs around her as her hand-paws slid under my bottom, her claw tips pressing against my bum cheeks delightfully as she stood up and fitted my pussy fully onto her long thick cock in one movement. Her wonderful bosom pressed against mine, our nipples rock hard as we rubbed our bodies against each other's in erotic abandon, my pussy squeezing and relaxing on the full length of her gorgeous futa cock as I locked my ankles one over the other behind her back, her tail tip curling upwards to rub softly against my bumhole this time, making me sigh deeply as her thrusting cock sent ripples of pleasure through my vaginal walls, my pleasure pearl squeezing against her rigid golden flesh as my body bucked in her grasp, her cockshaft throbbing within my belly as her long soft purrs became sexy lustful growls.

Felis lowered my bum onto the tops of her thighs now, her hand-paws sliding upwards a little, gripping my hips as I wrapped my arms around her neck, my thighs flexing strongly, then relaxing as I slid my little muscular love-sheath up and down on her cock, my lovelips stretching wide and tight as I ground them slowly against the bristly fur of her pubis, squealing softly as my tender intimate flesh was prickled deliciously, then lifting my bottom and riding her glorious cock again as she looked into my eyes and meowed with delight. Her thighs began to move now, her rhythm matched with mine so her cock thrust deep inside me as my arse bounced against her rock hard lower limbs, our groans and cries of pleasure getting louder and more urgent as our bodies slammed against each others harder and faster, my vaginal walls beginning to contract in orgasm as her cock throbbed harder and harder, her teeth clenched as she mewled loudly, fighting to hold back her release, loving the feeling of my hot slippery tightness gripping her cockshaft, the delicious feeling of her barbed coronal ridge scraping softly inside me on each outstroke, her glans so deep in my belly as I screamed and clung tightly to her, my thighs and bottom trembling as my vaginal muscles convulsed in an intense orgasm.

I opened my eyes, gasping and panting, to find the golden irises of my Leopard-girl lover looking into mine, a sly smile on her face. My love funnel squeezed reflexively on her still rock hard, strongly throbbing cockshaft, my love lips stretched deliciously tight around its thick base as she lowered my bottom onto her thighs, the crown of her cock sinking deeper inside my belly. I grinned wickedly at her as I began to squeeze and relax my vaginal muscles on her full length now, feeling her cock arch inside me more strongly as I milked its wonderful thickness slowly with my body, the glowing sensation in my belly deepening with every contraction of my inner muscles on the steel hardness within me. I watched her face as she gave herself to her own ecstatic release, coming again myself as her cock began to pump within the hot silky grip of my pussy. We kissed, slowly and deeply and I sucked her tongue softly as she lowered me to the mattress. I rolled onto my side to give her room, letting her jump up onto the bed behind me.

"You are such a wonderful little playmate, Lindsay!" Felis said, a soft purr of deep satisfaction in her voice. "Your fear of exploitation is well founded, I feel. I sometimes find myself worrying that you could somehow fall under the influence of someone cruel, or even evil!"

"Since I finally accepted my dual nature, my need to give pleasure has become completely focused on Tel, as my master." I replied, as I wriggled my body backwards against hers. "I can't be used in that way any longer. It is known throughout the Demon Realm that I am under his protection, so it would be a very brave demon indeed who would even try to exploit me!"

"You are under my protection too, sweet little imp," Felis said, as she softly kissed the back of my neck, "have no doubt about that!"

"You are the best friend I have ever had, Felis'bel." I replied, as I turned my head to press my lips softly to hers. "I have trusted you from the moment we first met!"

My Leopard-demon girlfriend curled up against me, pulling my bottom against her hips, then wrapped her forelimbs around me, her bosom warm against my back. Her cockstem was nestled in the cleft in my bum, beginning to soften and shrink now as we drifted together into sated sleep.

I was sitting alone at the low breakfast table the next morning, eating an apple, when my Leopard-demon lover finally emerged from the bedchamber, stretching and yawning contentedly.

"Don't you dare scratch your arse in front of me!" I said, laughing. "You've already behaved enough like a male by sleeping in and letting me get breakfast for the children!"

"I scratched first thing, when I got up." she replied, grinning. "Where are the younglings?"

"Felix and Leo are with Tel, practicing their archery, I think." I replied.

"What did they have for breakfast?" Felis asked, curiously. "They didn't ask for raw meat, did they?" she continued, sounding a little embarrassed!

"They wanted more pizza, but there's none left." I replied. "They had wholemeal biscuits, same as those we used to eat for breakfast in Tr'skel's citadel, and fruit juice." I had diplomatically arranged for Tel to give the recipe to Mila rather than invading her culinary realm with it myself!

"The biscuits YOU ate, you mean." my best friend answered, laughing, as she sat down on the floor on the far side of the table. "I can't stand them. How did you get the boys to eat them anyway? They won't eat things like that for me!"

"I'm 'Auntie Lindsay'." I replied, smiling. "They'll do things for me they would never do for their mother! I may also have suggested that they'd get no more pizza UNLESS they ate them..."

She laughed lightly and helped herself to some fresh fruit as I munched another of the delicious biscuits.

"Mila probably has some fresh kervi steaks in cold storage, if you're feeling carnivorous this morning..." I suggested with a wry smile.

"I prefer to catch my own prey," Felis replied, grinning wickedly, "as I thought you might have realised by now!"

"That sounds exhausting!" I answered, grinning just as wickedly at her.

"That is most certainly the case with Pleasure imps," she said, smiling at me. "they struggle wonderfully, although they do seem to LIKE getting caught..."

"We'll have to play a game of 'stalking' soon," I replied, "and put that theory to the test!"

"Bring another of those capsules with you when we do," Felis replied, smiling, "for when I win! Where are Tigi and Huni, by the way?"

"They're in the trees on the far side of the lawn." I replied.

"Isn't Huni a little young for tree climbing?" Felis said, sounding more than a little alarmed!

"Take a look at the tree nearest the house." I replied, smiling proudly.

The tree closest to the villa had fallen during a storm the previous winter, and had been stripped of its branches for firewood, leaving just the long trunk stretching out across the edge of the lawn nearest the wood. Tigi was crouched on the trunk, moving slowly backwards. She appeared to encouraging a little Leopard-demon kitten to follow her along the fallen tree. Felis gasped as she realised who the 'kitten' actually was!

"Huni has transformed herself!" she squealed in surprise and delight.

"The moment she saw Tigi at breakfast this morning." I replied, laughing.

Tigi was running back and forth across the lawn now as Huni bounded after her on all fours, her tail swishing with excitement.

"I hope she knows how to change back," I said, grinning. "I'd rather not have to feel Leopard kitten teeth when I'm feeding her!"

"You'll get used to them!" Felis replied, laughing.

"Get used to what?" Gyn said, as she entered the little breakfast room, wrapping a black silk robe around her statuesque form, her raven hair still damp from her morning bath. She leaned down and kissed me as she took a biscuit from the basket on the low table.

"Take a look out the window." I replied as she poured herself a glass of fruit juice. She walked to the window and stood beside Felis. I joined them as Gyn gasped and laughed delightedly.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, as she watched Huni chasing a lepta, a rabbit-like creature, across the lawn. "I hope she isn't planning on catching the poor little thing!"

The lepta outpaced her and ran back into the wood. Huni now lay down on the lawn and changed back from Leopard-demon kitten to estar baby girl. Rolling onto her tummy, she began crawling back towards Tigi, who was lying in a cat-like pose on the grass, watching her infant charge intently. Before too long, realising how far she would have to crawl to cross the lawn, she sat up and looked towards the window from where we watched her.

"Wait for it..." I said softly.

"MOMMIES!" Gyn and I heard in our heads. We looked at each other and laughed, then hugged, before we went outside to our wonderful baby daughter.

I sat on the rug in front of Tel's fireplace reading the story of the Hu-man girl who had been a slave in the Demon Realm over a millenia earlier, that Tar had sent me a few days before. My beautiful baby girl, now nine moons old, sat on the High estar's knee studying Demon lore texts and conversing with him telepathically.

"She hasn't started to talk yet but she already reads at a level far beyond mine!" I said. "I can hear her side of the conversation in my mind but I don't understand it!"

Huni smiled like a tiny angel and I now heard my little girl's voice in my head. "Don't be upset, Momma, Uncle Tel is explaining the passages to me, I am just repeating what he says back to him, for the most part."

"That is not entirely true." Tel'estar now said. "Huni's understanding of the text is quite remarkable, her Momma should be proud of her!"

"I am proud, Master," I replied, "and quite frankly, amazed. Just how have I, who was once an unhappy hu-man man, become the lesser She-demon who secured the future of the Demon Realm, as you yourself frequently tell me I am?"

"The workings of fate are not ours to comprehend." Gyn said, looking up from her own desk. "But all that has happened, from the day I braked hard to avoid running over the young man who absent-mindedly stepped in front of my car to the birth of our darling baby girl, the heir to the Office of High estar, cannot have been mere chance!"

I ran my fingertip over the glowing gemstone in my collar, trying to imagine what my life would be like if I'd been paying attention that day, if I had stood on the pavement and let the little red sports car pass by before I began to cross the road. I would most likely have noticed the beautiful woman driving it, but she would probably have never seen me, never noticed my strange resemblance to the Pleasure imp she had once loved. My brief relationship with the girl who worked at the local newsagent would have never happened, so my apparently chance meeting with the gorgeous, raven haired, green eyed, leather clad 'Jennifer Easterman' in a local cafe some months later would have never taken place!

I got up from the rug and padded barefoot across Tels's study to where Gyn sat and lowered myself into her lap, then kissed her tenderly.

"I can accept that we were destined to be together, beloved," I whispered to her softly, "but that means I was also fated to be with Tel."

She looked over to Tel and Huni and smiled, tears of joy in her eyes.

"You're right, of course, baby!" she whispered back before returning my kiss. "I can't fight Destiny after all, can I?"

"But," I continued, "If that's so, can we really be certain that Destiny is done with me yet? After all, I have eternity before me!

THE END?