The Trojan Horse Wore Hightops Ch. 03

Story Info
A smitten Kim considers a future with Sunnie.
5.4k words
4.39
3.7k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trojan Horse Wore Hightops

Part 3 of 4

By Jess Faulks

Kim laid on her back, staring at the ceiling washed in the muted blue of the middle of the night. Light leaked through, around the edges of blinds that, according to the Builder's brochure, were "blackout." When the house was still being built, they spared no expense to have David's perfect home, only to find a long list of such annoyances and inadequacies. She never really liked the house, even while they were still married.

She couldn't lie on her back for long, with the weight of her chest resisting every inhale, so she rolled on her side, facing the door and away from Sunnie.

Kim had been staring at her for some time, after waking up in the middle of the night, her mind and body racing with excitement and confusion. Watching Sunnie sleep gave her time to reflect on just how crazy the events of the day had been after so many lonely months of monotony and creeping depression. How fortuitous for this gorgeous, amazing woman to have walked into her life.

Odd things Sunnie said bounced around in her head and made her pause, but how critical could she be? Sunnie was young and exciting! Of course, it wouldn't all make sense for someone who hadn't aged into boredom and reliability.

Inconsistencies were hard to mind while watching her so gracefully sleeping, those full lips parted with the duvet draped over her perfect curves as she slept on her side. Sunnie's body was what she wished she had, not just in youth but in her face, hair and breasts that were formidable yet short of the extremes of her own gigantomastia.

Kim wanted to wake her with kisses and embrace her again, but the scene was too peaceful to disturb. She realized her hand was already halfway down her pajama bottoms and she pushed it the rest of the way with a naughty smile and shifty eyes no one else could see. She kept quiet as her breathing changed so it wouldn't be her fault if Sunnie woke up but she'd be there to take advantage of it, if she did.

The younger woman slept soundly the entire time, from the lip-biting tension and restrained squirming to the tingling aftermath. It left her breathing deep and steady as she marveled again at how exciting and disarming the younger woman was, even when entirely inert.

She'd said "I love you!" Could she have meant it? How insane, for the moment, to not seem totally insane. She'd loved David well enough and John she'd adored, but she couldn't recall if that storm of teenage hormones had been like this: the instant, absurd twitterpation of cheesy, romance films, where the music swells and everything else but one person fades into the background.

It wasn't only lust, but she was boiling over with it in a way she never had before. An attraction she hadn't imagined being capable of, powerful enough to douse logical thought and reason. Maybe even loyalty. If Sunnie arrived two years ago when she was still with David, would she have had the strength to resist?

Both of her previous lovers had wanted to try anal sex, and she'd turned them down repeatedly. Then a gorgeous, young stranger shows up at her door and suddenly she was more excited than afraid about the idea, eager to please and experiment, to some previously unknown extreme. Even now, she felt the soreness of the aftermath, but it came with the shiver of excitement of such an erotic taboo. She would do it again.

It was hard to imagine what Sunnie could ask that she wouldn't consider.

She was so connected to her and only when she looked away, could she think about anything else.

How crazy would it be for Sunnie to stay with her? The girl was obviously troubled and lacking any kind of parental guidance. Moving to California was her plan for the future? The Entertainment Industry? Did she mean acting or was she betting on getting straight into porn? Did they even still make porn in California?

Things were difficult to keep in perspective. Sunnie was still a stranger, even after the eventful day. Did she have a foster family? Was soliciting her full time job? Where would she sleep tonight, if not here? These thoughts came and went all day, but she was well aware of being drunk on the young woman.

Young indeed! "Old enough to drink in Mexico?" What did that mean, besides she was under 21? What's the drinking age in Mexico? Was Sunnie even a legal adult? What did Kim know about guessing ages? Were some parents awake somewhere, wondering where their daughter was? Without rolling over, she looked back to her, brow furrowed with concern.

It was fine. She was so beautiful. She had the kind of face that should be famous.

Kim brought her hands to her cheeks, not tired at all. If she wasn't going to wake Sunnie up for cuddles and sex, she needed to clear her head before she could go back to sleep.

A cup of tea would be nice. A little reading? Tea and some trash television? Maybe a session with her vibrator? She'd left it in her office, in a drawer under her desk. It was half-hidden beneath a box of envelopes in hopes of saving the embarrassment of being outed as someone who masturbates, should the house she lived alone in ever be searched or burglarized.

"When did you turn into such a horn ball?" she muttered, looking back at Sunnie again. What made her so crazy about this girl? Is this what love was really like and everything before had been a lie? Or had all the time in isolation since divorce and the pandemic just broken her mind? Was she that starved for attention and intimacy that she was acting like a fool?

She pried herself free of the mattress, cradling her chest in her Buc-ee's tee shirt with one arm and pushing off with the other. Finding her balance, she turned back. If the movement had been enough to wake her, she could jump right back in bed. Sunnie hadn't moved and with a frown, Kim slipped out of the bedroom.

Holding the banister for support on her way down, she was careful to find each step with her heel before shifting her weight. She'd fallen down stairs she hadn't seen more than once when she was younger, but she was experienced after all her years of carrying her breasts around.

Kim descended slowly enough to notice the scene changed in her living room and her pulse spiked until her eyes adjusted. Everything was as she'd left it, but for the addition of a pair of Chuck Taylor's next to Sunnie's backpack, jacket and fanny pack.

Questions returned. Nobody went door-to-door in these kinds of planned neighborhoods without a car. Long stretches of no sidewalks discouraged too much access between the castes of home models and each sub-community's various amenities. Security would stop anyone who shouldn't be here, wouldn't they? Of course, Sunnie wasn't very suspicious. If anything, the college-aged guards would have hit on her.

Make-A-Wish but for Orphans? That made no sense at all. Sunnie went straight to some pretty personal questions but that hadn't seemed so strange for a girl her age. Kim didn't know any young people, but GenZ's gender-bending, TikTok teenagers must have different boundaries than those she'd learned as a late-to-the-internet, rural Texas Millennial. She'd barely questioned how she had a penis at all! That was unexpected from the way the rest of her looked, but she'd heard so much about how a huge portion of her generation was non-binary or trans. She hadn't considered the biology of it much.

Tik-tok teenagers. Had she heard that somewhere? Was Sunnie a teenager? The thought returned except now she was looking at her personal possessions. The answer would be in there.

Going through her things would be the epitome of 'not cool', or at least it would have been when she was Sunnie's age. Privacy mattered and she'd had so little herself growing up. Violating it was such a "parent" thing to do and Kim didn't want Sunnie to see her like that, a role so old and unattractive. She must've thought Kim was a lot younger and she had no intention of correcting her, unless asked.

"You want to invite her to LIVE with you."

The adult in her mind was winning. Kim was a grown-up and needed to act like one. Half of the Lifetime movies she'd ever hate-watched over ice cream and chardonnay warned her about trusting a gorgeous seducer. She had no reason to think Sunnie was a threat, but if she was going to live here, she deserved some answers.

She took the last couple of steps with some urgency, landing with a stomp, but she'd already tested how well the younger woman slept. Walking over to her things, she first looked over the hanging jacket and the laminated badge she wore. The text was small and unclear in the darkness, so she lifted it near her face:

"Strength in Solitude Foundation"

"Sunnie Bono."

"What the fuck?" she squinted and pulled it closer still, but the printing itself was blurry under the cheap laminate. She'd read it right. Sunnie Bono.

Kim couldn't help but chuckle as she tossed the jacket back down. "Oooooohkay. This ought to be good."

She picked up Sunnie's things, slinging them over her shoulder before walking to her office, where she could close the door and the lights wouldn't bleed out into the living room and upstairs. She'd learned that from her ex-husband's easily interrupted sleep and how much of a jerk he was when she'd accidentally woken him.

With the bags set on her desk, she paused then went back to the kitchen. "Might as well get comfortable." The room was moonlit enough to leave dark. She eyed the kettle for a moment but passed it up to pour herself a glass of red wine from a bottle she'd opened a few days ago.

Back to the office, she leaned in the doorway and took a sip, staring at Sunnie's things. "Please don't let this be too good to be true," she said with a shrug before pushing off and closing the door behind her.

She flipped the lights on then sat down at her Crate and Barrel desk, facing the door.

"Sunnie Bono," she repeated with a chuckle. Not the most promising start to an investigation she wanted to turn up clean, but a fake badge for a fake charity for girl Sunnie's age wasn't unforgivable. How any young person without a trade or a degree was making a living in this economy was beyond her.

Her index finger switched between the bags in a tick-tock rhythm. Where would her wallet be? It didn't matter. She would go through all of it.

She started with the backpack and told herself she would at least try not to make the search obvious and took a mental note of how things were placed. Clothes were on top. Socks and boxers mashed into the front, against a spiral-bound notebook. No, a sketchbook.

The book was drawn on and Kim pushed the rest down for a better look. In a dripping font with blue, ballpoint ink, the word "MOTHERFUCKER" was written across it, the illustration of a woman peeking out. Kim slipped it from the bag, holding in the other contents as she did.

It was some kind of sketchbook, specifically for comic books, with a beautiful, curvaceous but sad woman cradling her belly on the cover, tears trailing down her face. The picture was well drawn and it seemed Sunnie had some talents she hadn't yet disclosed! Kim took a seat and opened the book.

It was, indeed, a comic and began with a full-page drawing of a plain, suburban house, framed between the legs of someone standing in the street. Black leggings clutched feminine thighs, one of them quite a bit wider than the other, thanks to the presence of a veiny, bulging cock all the way down to her knee.

"Oh."

Kim blushed, then turned the page, ignoring the text for now.

The next page was full of more panels of different shapes and sizes. A teenage girl, the one with the penis very visible through her pants, stood at the front door, in a sexy pose when the woman on the cover answered wearing nothing but an apron. All it took was an eye-full of that bulge and she invited her in.

"Did Sunnie draw a porno?" She skipped a few pages and their clothes came off. "She did." Apparently about going to a woman's house and fucking her. Maybe this was Sunnie's whole deal but it was too far-fetched to be something she could actually repeat. Sunnie hadn't been a particularly glib or slick seductress and her nervousness was one of the things that endeared her. Kim would have enough time to figure it all out once she was thinking clearly again. For now, it was hot just to think about her drawing all this.

She opened the bottom drawer of her desk and moved aside the office supplies which hid her purple rabbit vibrator, wrapped in a towel with a small bottle of lubricant. She squirted a line down the length of it and spread it liberally with both hands.

She lifted out of her seat just enough to awkwardly push her pajama bottoms down to her knees, then slipped the vibrator under the shelf of her chest. Slick fingers fumbled with the power button until it hummed to life. It sat along her inner thigh for the moment, buzzing into her skin. With one hand, she tipped the sketchbook to rest between the desk and her breasts, then turned the page.

The younger girl with the cock resembled Sunnie. It wasn't a great likeness and hopefully that was intentional, but she was similar in face, hairstyle and build, though maybe a bit punkier. A quick scan of the sparse caption bubbles revealed her name was "Jenny" and the older woman "Beverly," which meant nothing to her except for some small relief that it wasn't "Sunnie and Kim."

The next page was a full height panel of her penis freed and erect with Bev's grip struggling to get both hands around it. Drawn from a low angle, the picture glorified the cock like a tower covered in veins, dripping with precum.

It was enormous, far bigger than Sunnie. Something that size would be terrifying in reality, but in the comic, Bev drank it up and in a few more panels, literally, struggled to get her mouth over it at all.

It made sense for Sunnie to be fixated on penis size in her art and the visual story took every opportunity to busily render the erection. The growing closeness of Jenny and Bev pulled her in but there was nothing sweet, loving or emotional: it was sex, the way a horny teenager might see it. The vibrator creeped closer to home in slow, subconscious strokes.

She skipped ahead another page to a close-up of the moment of entry next to a huge panel of Bev atop Jenny, looking absolutely drunk with pleasure. Sunnie had a real talent for detail and human expressions, a skill she could probably leverage into a job better than her ability to draw absurd bodies. Then again, in the age of the internet, she might have that backwards.

Kim smiled and took a sip of her wine. There was hope for Sunnie to do more than try to act or star in porn. She was good at something other than being hot, even if the subject matter was questionable.

The art was a little overdone and the giant penis grew more bulging veins over the pages until it was practically made of them. The way she drew women was with a definite gaze but more thoughtfully, even kind of hot. The mental picture of Sunnie hunched over a desk somewhere in the dark, drawing her fantasies and touching herself is what really stoked Kim's fire.

She pushed the vibrator's button again, increasing its intensity as she moved it along her folds and eventually, inside her.

There were pages and pages of graphic sex, first with daylight behind them, then night. Jenny seemed to cum every page, filling Bev each time until she was overflowing with absurd amounts of semen, artfully rendered with impossible viscosity, like pancake batter or syrup.

"Fuck my ass!" Bev pleaded but Jenny shook her head.

"Not yet."

Time was flying in their relentless marathon, with both of them cumming again and again with close-ups on their faces with increasingly extreme perspective and expressions. Dark circles appeared under sleep-drunk but sex-mad eyes. They kept going, relentlessly and Kim was trembling, about to cum with them.

A new shot showed a sphere on a background of darkness. The moon? No, an egg. Alone first, then surrounded by attacking sperm. The next panel was closer still, with one breaking through the wall of it. Then a flare of contact, like a rocket to a wall and then, a flood of white. She turned the page to see circles splitting inside it. 2, 4, 8, 16. Bev was pregnant. Is this what Sunnie was into?

Too late to judge, as Kim's orgasm started to shake her body, but she had control enough to flip past the least sexy page in the book so far. The next one was back to the exterior of their bodies, thankfully. Bev looked terrified. Was she supposed to already know she was pregnant? A panel cutaway to the front door opening behind them. Someone's hand held it.

Kim closed her eyes and thought of Sunnie instead, imagining her touching herself with one hand and drawing with the other. She had such a bravado to her demeanor that it was sweet to think of her masturbating to her smutty comic. She wondered how many times she did as she drew it and which panels of her own creation were the ones which made her cum.

Those thoughts of Sunnie carried Kim through her climax with some normalcy, leaving her slumped and panting in her office chair. She kept her eyes closed for a long time, enjoying the sensation of the moment, but there were still a lot of pages left and she was curious. She opened her eyes and turned to the next one.

The first panel was tall. A low-angle shot of a man, standing in the doorway, shocked and furious. "BEV!!?!?" The all-caps speech bubble was jagged with his rage. The man's face was cut off in the frame, but he wore a three-piece suit and a notable bulge down one leg. He didn't matter other than being Bev's husband, catching his wife with someone else. Why the emphasis on his package? Would he join in? How kinky was this going to get?

"She finally found a cock bigger than yours, Mister Allen," Jenny pulled out to show off her towering erection. His heart broke, a literal icon over his head. Was that supposed to be from his cheating wife or because Jenny had a bigger dick?

"Now that she's carrying my baby, I can fuck this ass." Jenny said. No, she thought. The speech bubble had those little circles coming from the top of her head, not the pointy part aimed at her lips. Kim hadn't read many comics.

"Peter! Please!" Bev cried out while Jenny spread her cheeks apart, presenting the asterisk of her pucker and pushing against her. Her husband watched in horror, his mouth agape and his brows raised, but his eyes didn't exist, behind pure, white glasses.

"Show him how bad you want me inside you. Just back up into me."

"BEV!? You always said you didn't want to do that?!" Peter Allen was hysterical and so was Bev, but not enough to stop her lust.

"I'm sorry, Peter. It's so big. I can't resist!" she cried and backed up, swallowing Jenny's length with an extreme close-up over a few panels. The series of images ended with a hugely distended asshole, plugged with a thick penis, covered in a rat's nest of veins.

"God, I hope it doesn't look like that." Kim took another sip of her wine.

The next page was a full centerfold, drawn in an impressive, exaggerated perspective: a three-quarter view of Bev, her face near the camera, her expression looking more like she was in labor than arousal, while Jenny smiled with cartoon wickedness, her hips closed against Bev's. In the background, the husband, Mister Allen, all but disappeared.

Along the bottom was another insert, this time an anatomical, profile cutaway of Bev showing her organs displaced and her intestines straightened by Jenny's massive cock, bending the underside of her stomach. In her womb, the split cells of shortly before, already formed a small fetus.

"That's getting a little much, Sunnie," Kim sighed and set aside the vibrator, then flipped ahead. The heart-broken husband ran out the door and the marathon continued, now with oral, anal and a lot more pulling out and cumming everywhere. There were more pages of graphic sex and a lot more semen until the whole house was like the end of Ghostbusters, with goo on everything and everyone.

12