All Comments on 'The Trojan Horse Wore Hightops Ch. 03'

by PortiaPridemoon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 1 year ago

That plot thickens! I'm loving this series-- cheering you on to finish the final chapter soon.

PortiaPridemoonPortiaPridemoonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading! The finale won't take as long as this one did. I'm editing it now :)

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

Nothing quite tongues the inside cheek like a Hyper Enjoyer poking fun at hyper tropes. ;p

I'm normally adverse to the third-act Liar Revealed, but here it's actually relevant. As terminally cringe as the comic reads in hindsight, Sunnie bedded Kim under false pretenses, and fears for her safety are entirely legitimate. It just goes to show, open communication is the keystone to a healthy relationship; we neglect it at our peril.

As to the comic itself: it simultaneously reads exactly like the sort of vent a teenager working through abandonment issues would write, -and- the kind of overindulgent commission typical of certain niche freelancers. ;)

LanceQuiverLanceQuiver6 months ago

I normally hate long narrative and inner monologue, but this chapter was magnetic and pulled me right through to the end… Congrats, and thx!

PortiaPridemoonPortiaPridemoon6 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Lance! This was certainly the hardest chapter to hold people through to the Finale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPortiaPridemoon@PortiaPridemoon
Female-forward, sex-positive stories for grownups with overactive imaginations! Characters. Story. Sex with a catch. Big breasts, big cocks, big hearts! I have works in SciFi with "Space Debris," Fantasy with "Pairs of Pumpkins" and present-day with "The Trojan Horse Wore H...