The Trojan Horse Wore Hightops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When were you going to tell me? Were you going to tell me?"

Sunnie let her hands slip down Kim's sides before she walked over to the base of the stairs and sat down. She lifted her head and shrugged. "Honestly? I don't know. I would have told you everything else in time. I promise. About jail and the whole truth about why I was there. The treatment center. The foster parents..." She paused and swallowed, considering not continuing at all.

"Would I have told you the one thing that neither of us had any control over, that happened almost twenty years ago, that would guarantee you would never love me the way that you did yesterday?" She exhaled, long and deep, unhunching her shoulders under a lifted weight. She raised her head high and shook it. "No. If it meant I got to be with you for the rest of our lives, I could've taken that secret to the grave."

Kim's jaw hung open, her head dipped and brow cocked, incredulous. "Jesus, Sunnie." She slid down the wall in slow motion and crumpled at the base. "That can't ever happen again."

She sucked in a breath through her nose and puffed it loudly out her mouth. "Okay. I'll do whatever it takes to stay with you." She sounded every bit as unconvinced as she was. "You're 35, smoking hot and amazing. I'm sure you're going to meet some Tennessee stud who's going to see your big brain and your big heart past your giant tits. I'm 19, hot because I've got your genes and boys drool over me until they find out my dick is bigger than theirs. Girls dig me til they find out I have a dick at all. But yeah. Because of some stupid hangup from church or this stupid society, let's do that instead of what we both actually want."

Kim scowled.

"Whatever sin we did, it's done. Then we did it again. And it was AMAZING. So if you think you can keep me around you, knowing how great it was, and that I'm never going to stop seeing you that way, sure, I'll be your good little daughter. You can dress me up and take me to Sunday School or whatever the fuck charades these kinds of people live. It's worth it to me, if it means I get to stay with you."

"OR..." Sunnie pulled herself to her feet by the banister and walked around the living room. "Instead, we ignore the other elephant in the room. The one that doesn't matter. The one no one's ever going to figure out. I never call you my mother and you never call me your daughter. Instead of ignoring this fucking, once-in-a-lifetime magnetism we have, we ignore that you went through my stuff and learned some shit that doesn't matter unless we want to have a baby. Instead of choosing to forget the best day of my life, we choose to forget the worst day of yours."

Sunnie whipped her attention back, finding Kim's eyes desperate. She'd been wrong about so much of what led them here but she was right about this.

"We can do whatever the fuck we want. We hit the road and no one has to know a thing about us. We can lie about our names and make up a new story in each new town about how we met, more and more outlandish than the last one. Then we go back to the van and cuddle and kiss and squirm and make each other cum until we fall asleep. And we could do that every night, for the rest of our lives. Can you imagine a better life than that?!"

"Sunnie..."

She shook her head, pacing faster. "All these fucking men and their fucking rules and churches telling us what's right and wrong for us, without knowing a goddamn thing about us. Who we should and shouldn't love and what ways it's okay to love what people. I'm not a kid! I know they say what we did is bad or immoral, but these are the people who picket outside abortion clinics and shit!"

"That is NOT the same, Sunnie."

She stopped, trembling with intensity. "We have something beautiful." She gave Kim enough space to rebuff that. She didn't. "These are the same morals and judgements people used to treat us like shit for who we can't help but be. Your fucking ex-husband, gaslighting you about surgery so he can have a stay-at-home wife with a huge rack. Foster parents and nuns telling me what an abomination I am because of this body I didn't ask for. Making up lies to turn me against you! "

"Fuck all of it! Fuck all of them! Even if we play by their rules, we'll never be anything but freaks in their eyes!" Only in running out of air did she realize how hysterical she'd gotten and she threw a shameful glance back to her mother, sitting there, wide-eyed, dumb-founded and stunningly gorgeous. Beautiful. Caring. Sexy. Amazing.

She walked to her and leaned down to take her wrists and help her to her feet. She stepped in, eye-to-eye, breast to breast and nose to nose. Her blood was on fire. "Maybe we are freaks, Mom. But most people, freaks or otherwise, never get a chance like this."

At the risk of the total destruction of her existence, Sunnie took Kim's face in her hands and lunged in to kiss her. Hungry. Desperate. And for a moment, Kim was rigid. Stiff. Shocked. An eternity passed before anything happened at all and she was half-expecting to be shoved across the room in rejection.

She wasn't.

Arms flung around her. Fingers clutched at her back. Lips met, then parted. Tongues grazed. She was welcomed. Open, honest and true.

Hesitant to let go of her, for fear she might not get it back, the arms holding her were assurance and her hands began to explore. They took hold of any and every part of Kim within reach, first her shoulders, then down her back. She pulled her as close as the softness between their bodies would allow.

Kim's breath was short and shrill, trembling as she grabbed and tugged with the same, desperate need. Her kisses still had some reservation to them as her tongue and lips danced with her daughter's and Sunnie felt it, stoking her fire even more. Kim's doubt was losing but it wasn't gone yet. She needed to be better than it. She needed her mother to melt into her before she fell back into the trappings of everything the world had told them they shouldn't do.

Eager hands groped the curve of Kim's ass. She pushed her hips into her, pinning her against the wall as if she couldn't already feel Sunnie's monster raging to life, down the pantleg of her jeans. Fingers lunged in, seeking the cleft of her cheeks through her pajama pants, squeezing and groping all the way. Farther still, until they found her buried, feminine heat stoked and ready. It was unmistakable even through her clothes, a fire of arousal her kiss hadn't fully admitted.

Sunnie was painfully hard now. They needed to get out of these clothes.

Her hands gripped and tugged. It was the easiest thing to do. She pushed Kim's pants down around her thighs in what felt an odd order for seduction but laid her intentions impossibly clear. She shrieked as Sunnie's fingers grazed her folds, finding her body eager despite the litany of hand-wringing hangups. Kim wanted this every bit as badly as she did. With one hand, she unbuttoned her fly, clumsy with eagerness, wanting nothing more but to be inside her again.

This was no time to be greedy. This was the moment to prove how giving and selfless she was, given the right motivation. To show Kim why she was better than her high school love or her shitty, ex-husband. Why it was worth thumbing her nose at society's rules about relationships like these.

She considered if breaking the kiss would give Kim enough time to change her mind again, but these clothes all needed to come off, so she started to push up her Kim's tee shirt. She lifted her arms above her head, some merciful assurance this wasn't all about to come crashing back down.

With equal measures of care and eagerness the shirt came off and was tossed aside before Sunnie descended on her mother's incredible breasts, peppering them with kisses, drawing a zig zag to her stiff, short nipple. She took it in her mouth and sucked while she fumbled to finish undressing herself.

The distance grew between them to remove clothes. It was only inches but she didn't like it, even as it let her drink in the absolute majesty of her mostly naked mother. She wanted to quip. About how gorgeous she was. About how lucky they were to have each other. But it all felt so precarious. She couldn't risk saying anything stupid or mood-ruining. She needed to drive Kim absolutely wild.

A throb down her leg reminded her of her painfully pinned erection and she got out of her pants in a hurry, almost falling over as she did. She caught herself and kicked them away, before she looked up to see Kim again.

She was also stepping out of her pajama bottoms, pensively biting her lower lip like some innocent teenager and not a mother who wanted to fuck her daughter. Eyes drank up each other's bodies before they came together, embracing again.

"We're going to hell for this," she muttered under her breath as Sunnie peppered kisses down her neck, her ass in one hand and a breast in the other.

"Pretty sure there's some of this in the bible. It's got everything else we're not supposed to do." She guided her to the floor and moved on top of her, rubbing her cock instinctively. Not yet!

Sunnie crawled down, planting kisses along her belly. Hands took Kim's ankles and opened them wider around her, exposing her inner thighs for her to kiss down, short licks interrupting them in some perverse, morse code.

She didn't keep her waiting long before her mouth was at her folds, parting them first with her nose, then her lower lip and soon, the touch of her tongue. She watched for a reaction but there was only a wall of breasts, half-flattened by gravity. "Sit up, so I can see you."

Kim obliged, shifting up onto her forearms so her face peeked over the mountain range of her chest, her lips agape with drunken desire. For a moment, Sunnie was stunned by the sight of her: the gorgeous, naked goddess, drunk with lust despite the burden of the truth. This was going to work. Her face lit up, a slow-motion grin worthy of a Christmas morning she never had.

Sunnie thought again to joke or somehow express the joy coursing through her but there was only one, safe thing she could do to make sure this wasn't all going to collapse again: eat her mother's pussy to earth-shaking orgasm.

Parted lips began to smile in their bliss, looking down on her and it was pure euphoria for Sunnie. She ducked her head low and attacked with nips, licks and kisses, coaxing immediate groans from her mother. She kept her eyes above the level of her belly to see her squirming reactions, her mouth doing more of everything that got the best of them.

"Oh Sunnie."

It was music to her soul and fire in her blood. She was writhing between her mother's legs, only half-aware of how her hips were grinding her cock against the carpet. She reached up to grab Kim and gently pulled, enough to coax her to roll on her side and support herself with one arm. Sunnie took Kim's now free hand and pulled it to the back of her head, pushing her fingers to wrap them in her hair. "Don't fucking let me go until you cum."

Kim nodded and tugged with surprising strength, like she was trying to pull her back into the womb and that enthusiasm rained gasoline on Sunnie's inferno.

She wanted to fuck every bit as much as she wanted her mother to go mad with pleasure and that hand would hold her accountable.

Sunnie was eager but she was not clumsy. Having the only dick in a female prison had made her popular, but half the time it turned into oral only when they saw how hung she was. She knew how to make a girl cum with her mouth and the sooner Kim was squirming in delight, the sooner they'd be fucking.

She brought her fingers to help, tracing and teasing before sinking into her and curling upwards to meet the aggressions of her tongue from the other side.

The panting and groaning above her had become high and shrill. Kim's pulling of the back of her head kept her from turning her nose and it was almost suffocating. Sunnie's tongue was cramping but she could hold out. Kim needed to know there was no possible, better partner for her than her own daughter.

Bellowing breaths clenching with ecstasy in the back of Kim's throat, ready to pour over and it gave Sunnie the confidence to push her limits again. Slick fingers of her off-hand withdrew from her mother and her middle finger coaxed over the knot of her asshole.

A delicate but firm fingertip circled the tight muscle, giving Kim long enough to protest, but she was still squirming at the edge of orgasm. Sunnie's skilled tongue lashed and pushed to get her closer still.

Her finger was gentle but pressure built along the curve of her tip until she was easing inside her. A new instrument joined the orchestra of Kim's ecstatic crescendo and she rolled her head back and released.

It was much louder than she'd been before, an explosion of lust that the neighbors might have heard and lower in pitch, halfway to the sound of labor pain in effort but pure in its unadulterated bliss. She imagined it was the release of Kim's every care and hesitation about everything she'd learned but maybe she was just that good at eating pussy.

The orgasm was as long as it was intense and Sunnie started to worry that they hadn't double-checked that the police had left.

It was at that distracted thought, a panting, lust-crazed Kim pushed her daughter's head away and ripped Sunnie right back into the moment. Her mother had cum and was now looking down at her over the cliff of her bosom, warm and adoring, caressing her hair.

Sunnie's eyes were sad and desperate but her body was coiled up like a tiger, ready to pounce.

"We can... but I can't watch."

Sunnie sprung to her feet, then pulled Kim to stand with her, bringing their bodies together in another hungry kiss while she backed them up the few steps toward the landing of the stairs and eased her to sit down on them.

"You want to have sex but you don't want to look at me?" Sunnie confirmed and Kim nodded with a guilty wince. "I can roll with that."

She helped her turn over onto all fours, kissing every part of her she could reach in the process. With her mother bent over on the steps, she stood, holding the banister for support.

Kim's entire sex was glistening from her tongue bath. Sunnie was desperate to be inside her. She took a grip on her cock, brought it to her folds and plunged herself into her mother eagerly and without reservation, a groan of surprise and effort muffled by the carpet and her hair, covering her face.

"FUCK! You feel so good!" She hunched over her back, sunk to the hilt while her hands rested on the curves of her breasts, ballooning out from beneath her to occupy so much of one of the stairs. Her hips grinded into Kim's ass as she adjusted to find comfort and grip before she started thrusting.

Sunnie was slow at first, hesitating to pull out more than a few inches at a time, like she might not be allowed back in. Kim's muffled groans were fuel to the fire.

She was only unsure whether to make sweet love like she'd seen in the movies or fuck like she'd done in prison. And then, if she should try to do it hard and cum fast or last as long as possible.

That indecision came through in her motions, an unsteady but deep penetration, pushing delightful moans out of Kim's lungs like a set of bellows.

She pulled her own breasts apart to watch, thrusting her freakish, glistening cock into a goddess. Her hips moved faster and deeper, watching and exploring with a sharp ear for Kim's reaction and the guilt-tinged cries that swelled in intensity.

Hands fell to her ass, kneading her cheeks and spreading them, exposing that tiny pucker and all the dirty thoughts it inspired. But not for now. She pulled back enough to see her penetration over her own chest so she could get her fingers back on her skin. She almost slipped out of Kim entirely before she sank back in, savoring every clenching inch of her.

Kim remained face down and bent over the stairs, her beautiful face obscured in a mass of hair. She was pure encouragement in her noises, not saying a word until she finally burst out, stammered through half-held breath.

"This is so fucked up!"

"Yeah, but any worse than yesterday?"

"Maybe better?"

"That's so fucking hot!"

She thrust again and again, angling her hips and finding the sweetest notes of delighted reactions, then playing them repeatedly, until Kim's rhythmic moaning all melted together into a long, beautiful chorus.

Sunnie grabbed her waist and sunk in her every inch, over and over, faster, deeper and harder. She was fucking with the vigor and enthusiasm she couldn't imagine any ex-husband was capable of, all pushing towards the best possible noises to come from Kim. She needed to blow her mind. She needed to banish all hesitation. Kim needed to know to her core that she'd be crazy to let Sunnie ever leave.

The dam was about to break. Kim was going to cum again but was stuck at the top of the roller coaster. Now sweaty, Sunnie angled and sawed her hips, trying to push her over but it wasn't working. She flopped herself forward, doubling over her back, one hand grabbing a breast and the other slipping beneath her, deft fingers rubbing delicate nerves of her sex firmly into her own thrusting girth.

"FUCK!" Kim cried out, a bark in Sunnie's ear.

A pleasured howl. A guilty admission. An order.

Sunnie bucked and grinded, stirring her insides. Over Kim's shoulder, she nosed aside her hair til she could see her eyes. They were waiting for her, squinted and hungry. She brought her cheek to hers, dragging her lips over the side of her mouth, feeling the cries of release from her gorgeous mother until she was almost limp beneath her.

Sunnie drew back and pulled out, guiding Kim off the stairs and rolling her out on the floor of the entryway. Her breasts wobbled and her head mimicked them, like they were all averting their gaze.

Sunnie climbed on top of her and eagerly sunk into her again, with her vigor and enthusiasm picking up right where she left off except now face-to-face, her thrusts bringing her swinging chest to rest on Kim's half-collapsed bosom.

Kim was looking aside at the front door, then the living room ceiling above her, then the kitchen, her mouth agape with pleasured groans but her eyes putting on some innocent facade that this wasn't really happening.

"Look at me!" Sunnie finally pleaded, feeling her own impending release. Kim shook her head in denial.

"Look!" The shake was faster. Shallower.

"You're fucking your daughter whether you look at me or not. Just admit you love it and look at me, mom!"

Kim winced and sighed under her groaning and turned her head to Sunnie like a car crash in slow-motion. For a flash, she regretted drawing attention to what was her most unflattering expression possible, but their eyes locked and the moment passed. There was only Kim. Her wince melted away, her squint retreating to open, loving eyes. She wanted to dive down and kiss her but her body interrupted.

"HNNNNGGHGGGHHHH!" She convulsed, her legs tight, lifting off the ground and shaking before she exploded in release, a flood of semen pouring into and soon overflowing out from the place of her own conception.

She collapsed over Kim, adjusting her breasts carefully, getting close enough to kiss her without pulling out. Kim's arms peeled from the floor like they weighted a hundred pounds each but they managed to hold her. Her mouth was mercifully welcomed by delicate lips.

Wrapped around each other, they kissed and touched until they settled into a needful embrace.

Sunnie's mind began to rush again. Was this going to be the last time or had she convinced her? It was too soon to speak, so she just held Kim tightly. It started to feel like forever but she wasn't letting go either and that was enough for now.

"Okay, you're getting heavy," Kim finally spoke and Sunnie obliged, rolling off and to her side, but still holding her. Her thigh slid over Kim's hips and her arm over her stomach.