The Trojan Horse Wore Hightops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the silence broken, Sunnie couldn't stop herself for long. "So... what now? We never talk about it?"

Kim sighed and made her nervous.

"We could get married or whatever, if that makes it better?"

Deflated, Kim barely had enough air to laugh but she managed, looking back at her. "No Sunnie. That doesn't make it better."

"What does?"

Kim shook her head but the remnants of her smile softened the words. "Nothing does. What we're doing is sick and wrong."

She frowned and lowered her head, nestling it back into the nape of her mother's neck.

"...but we're going to keep doing it."

She practically jumped up, rolling onto her belly and pulling her arms under herself. She was glowing when her face came to Kim's cheek. "Seriously?!"

Kim closed her eyes and nodded, still smiling. "I think you knew that would happen."

She shook her head. "I didn't. I only wished for it. So no pretending? No off-limits words?"

"No more lies, in any way, shape or form. Not to each other. Not to ourselves." She thought for a moment and added. "Sometimes to other people, if we have to."

"So I can call you Mom and you call me Daughter?"

"Preferably not while we're having sex. But yes."

Sunnie grinned wickedly. "Are you sure? I think you kinda liked it."

Kim opened her eyes and her smile flashed wickedness. "Maybe I did."

"So like, I'm your girlfriend-daughter? Daughter-wife?"

"You're just my daughter. In here. Out there. Whatever."

Sunnie pondered. "What about Baby? That kinda works for both, right? Nobody's ever called me 'baby.' I think I'd like it."

Kim inhaled loudly. "Baby. Baby steps."

Sunnie nodded and paused again. "So if we're telling people I'm your daughter, does that mean we can't make out in public?"

Kim laughed. "That's not really my style in any relationship. I'm sure you know, when you look like this, people pay a lot more attention to stuff like that."

"Can we hold hands?"

"Yes."

"Kiss?"

"On the cheeks."

"Italians kiss their families on the lips." She caught herself wobbling her head as she spoke, sassy and sanctimonious.

"Do they?"

"That's what I heard."

"Okay. We aren't Italian but cheeks and lips. No tongue. Not in public. Who are all these people we're talking to anyway? I thought we're buying a van to live in?"

"You're buying a van, Mom. I'm fucking broke."

Kim's chest quivered as she laughed. After another long moment, she said "I read your comic."

Sunnie blushed deeply and planted her face on the floor. "Do you have anything in the house I can kill myself with?"

"You're a great artist, Sunnie. I'm just not a fan of the genre. I didn't realize it was so messed up until after I masturbated to it."

"You did what?" her voice piqued in interest and her head shifted but not enough to lift her head.

"The pictures were well drawn and sexy but the hottest part was thinking about you drawing it. I didn't really read the whole thing but it seemed like it was kind of working until it fell apart in the third act."

"So embarrassing. I'm such an idiot."

"Don't talk about yourself like that. You're talented. You could sell what you've made here. But if you're going to keep at it, and I hope you do, you need better inspiration. Maybe something more... romantic?"

Sunnie rolled onto her side with a grin. "I've got this fucking crazy idea for the next one."

Kim turned over to meet her, face to face. "I hope so. Remember yesterday?"

"Uhhhh, you mean the best day of my life? Yes."

"And you said 'I love you.'" Kim placed a hand on her cheek and brought their noses together.

Sunnie blushed again, this time smiling. "Know how I know you're my mother? You're really good at embarrassing me."

Kim laughed for a moment, then was straight-faced again. "I hope you meant it."

She swallowed and nodded. "I know it's crazy but... I did."

"All of this is crazy, Sunnie. But I love you too."

Sunnie lunged at her mother, clenching with her every limb, bringing every part of her body she could into contact with her skin, warm, comforting and giving of life. Only when she was clutching her so entirely she was nearly grappled, as closed as the volume of their pliant bodies would allow, did she bury her head in the nape of her neck.

Kim held her head, as if she knew the tears of joy were coming before they had even left Sunnie's eyes. She closed her eyes, her own tears falling free to join them.

THE END